Turning Twenty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie's father, George, mounts the bed and positions his huge member ready to fuck his daughter, and he plunges every inch into her. Taking his full girth and length inside her, Frankie moans as he forces into her with all of his strength and speed, and she groans, "Oh, yes, fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your daughter while everyone watches, mm. I'm so hot for you, Daddy. I love you so much, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy, mm. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, mm. Fuck me, Daddy, mm."

The birthday girl rubs her head back into Pleasant's crotch, taking in and enjoying every inch of her father's thick, massive monster of a cock, and Tiffany watches impressed at her best friend for handling it, and says to George, "Be her daddy," and George exchanges a smile with the naughty young woman.

Frankie wriggles into the bed and her girlfriend's crotch with increasing intensity as she is fucked by her father's cock, and feels her mother lovingly rubbing her body all over, and the birthday girl announces, "I'm... I'm cumming... Mmm... Cum," and she orgasms. Her vaginal walls contract tightly around her father's cock, squeezing it really hard as he pushes harder and faster, and groans loudly as he unleashes a massive load inside of his daughter.

George dismounts his daughter and joins his wife on the bed, leaning in for a loving kiss. Tiffany turns to her boyfriend, and says, "That was so hot. Are you ready to go again?" Craig leans down and kisses her, moves to between her legs, and gets ready to fuck his girlfriend.

Frankie rolls over onto her front, and shuffles up her girlfriend's body to kiss her, and she says, "I think it's time I showed you just how much you mean to me," and rubs Pleasant's already wet pussy.

Pleasant tells her, "Feeling you rubbing against me while I watched you fuck your family got me most of the way there already," and laughs as they share a deep, passionate kiss, and sink back onto the bed.

They share each other's company long into the early hours of the morning. Daylight was starting to break through the curtains by the time they all were left satisfied. Frankie's birthday was over for another year, but she feels thankful to have such a loving family, and to be so close to those she loves, and she's grateful to every single one of them.

12