Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex smiled and accepted.

- Thanks, very kind of you.

Alex was about to sit down when she checked the hour and noticed her second edge was due in a few minutes.

- So I'll let you finish here and come back later.

- No need, it'll really be a minute.

- Actually I need to use the bathroom, you know.

- Oh right. Well you don't want to take care of that kind of business in the public toilet, use ours, it's right here.

Annie pointed to the corridor right outside the office. Alex for a second was startled and almost convinced that professor Haller somehow knew what she was about to do. Then she remembered Annie was led to believe she just got her period.

- Oh ok, thanks.

Alex wasn't thrilled by the idea of masturbating next door, or well it kinda turned her on, still it was risky. But she couldn't come up with a decent excuse to refuse.

It was easier this time to find the right way to place her phone and film her performance. She also had some spare time to work her way towards the edge.

Alex opened her dress completely and moved the string of the thong on one side, then she started rubbing.

This time she got in the right mood.

Her mind started going places.

She would have failed again and again to edge on command, no matter how turned on she was. She would've ended up with just a couple of buttons left on her dress, incapable of keeping both her breasts and her pussy covered on her way home.

Susie would've met her somewhere on the street and convinced her that it was ok if she wanted to show off a little, especially if she wanted to draw the attention of the boys in her class.

No, no it's not like that Susie. I had no choice, I couldn't do otherwise. I'm sorry, I...

The notification sound woke Alex up and she had to use her fingers wet from her juices to tap on it and start streaming. Her image was reflected on the mirror above the sink and on the screen of her phone along with the 2 minutes timer. She saw herself "dressed" in what looked like an open gown and a pair of micro-knickers pulled aside to expose her now swollen pussy lips. One hand kept groping her right breast and occasionally pinching her nipples as the other was fucking her pussy senseless, the palm brushing on her clit as she pushed 2 fingers furiously in and out in an infinite motion.

One minute in, Alex started moaning as she felt her orgasm approaching. She was right on the edge when suddenly with a double beep the countdown ended and she forced herself to stop.

Unexpectedly the first thing she heard right after she stopped streaming was the sad fanfare that announced another fail.

What? No, it's not right. No.

A few seconds later she received another chat message.

SubtleG: I'm sorry Alex, I truly am, but that's not how you're going to win this. I don't see you getting anywhere close to the edge, not the way I mean it. You have to be a second away from that point of no return, your cunt aching to cum, your groin spasming and pushing against your hand, your moans should suggest desperation knowing you cannot have the only thing that you actually long for. This is not it. This is a pale excuse for an edge. So the button comes off. After you've taken it off pull that thong back up, as far as it can go. I promise it will help. And don't forget the picture.

Alex didn't answer. She didn't have the strength to do so. She was just frustrated and almost threw her phone against the mirror.

- Everything's fine in there? I'm ready when you are.

Annie was right outside. Alex let out a whining whimper and answered, trying her best to keep her tone straight.

- Yes, just a second.

She quickly cut off the bottom button, hoping the change would have gone unnoticed to Annie. She adjusted her thong pulling it up until part of the string disappeared between her labia, causing her a painful rush of pleasure that through her clit went straight to her head and made her moan again. Alex actually had to put a hand on her mouth to avoid making too much noise. She then buttoned up the seven buttons left on her dress and took a picture to post on her profile.

*

Annie approved all the topics Alex had selected, and suggested a couple of integrations on the authors. Overall she was sincerely impressed by how Alex had built up her thesis.

- Your students are lucky to attend your lessons Alex. I might even be among them sometimes.

Alex blushed and thanked her. She would've loved to discuss for more than twenty minutes her impressions and ideas with Annie Haller, "one of the youngest and brightest women running for a job as head of department in the next couple of years" as Richard told her countless times. The fact was she was squirming on her chair. She kept brushing her thighs one against the other, trying to soothe the itch between her legs, actually making it worse. The string tortured her clit with every light movement of her hips, and was getting her so wet she was afraid she would have made a mess of her dress.

She was about to thank Annie for the help and excuse herself when Richard entered the room.

- Oh there you are. Both of you. Alex I'm sorry, I know we had that thing but...

- Don't worry Richie, we took care of it. - said Annie interrupting him, and then passing him Alex's seminar plan added: - if you could just sign here and here.

- Right. So you took a look and you think...

- It's fine. Actually it is brilliant. You should take one of those classes too, maybe you'd learn a thing or two.

Richard let out an embarrassed laugh.

- Right, right. Anyway Grant wants to see you, Annie. Alex, can you come along? He wants to see you too.

- Me? Why?

- He said something about a classroom?

How could Grant know she was going to ask him for a bigger class? Anyway there was no way she could refuse and now it was almost time.

Right on time Alex's phone started vibrating.

- I'm sorry, I should take this.

- Sure we'll join you outside in a minute.

Alex exited and closed the door behind her. What could she do? What, fuck, how, the phone kept vibrating and she just wanted it to stop, she just wanted to make it all go away, the notification, the arousal, the urge that made her pussy pulse now and didn't let her think. If all of it could stop for just a minute and let her think. But there was no way, nothing she could do about it but give in. She reached for the top button of her dress and yanked it as hard as she could until the thread gave up. She looked down and saw the upper half of her breasts and the shadow of her areolas peeking out from the loose plunge.

She didn't have much time to sort it out. She was about to take the pic when she saw Richard coming out from Annie's office.

- So Alex, ready to go?

Chapter 10

Instinctively Alex held the two sides of the dress together with one hand.

- I'm... I'm sorry - she muttered - I had a problem with my dress. A button... Can I, just a minute...

Richard's attention was drawn to Alex's chest: even if the fabric was thick he could say the girl wasn't wearing a bra underneath. The dress pulled together by Alex's hand now outlined the shape of her breasts on the sides pretty nicely, in a way her sweaters, shirts and loose tops had never done. Richard caught himself lingering on that view before answering.

- Yeah, yes sure. Just be quick about it, professor Grant has a thing later and he's already waiting for us.

Alex nodded and entered the bathroom as Annie was closing her office door behind her.

- Alex had some kind of malfunction with her dress. She'll be with us in a minute. - said Richard answering the unasked question on Annie's face.

*

Fuck that was close. Too bloody close.

Alex fished her bra out of her bag. She just had to lower the sides of her dress to put it on: at least that was easier now she had lost the top two buttons.

She then adjusted the belt and did her best to keep the sides of her deep plunge from opening too much. Taking a look at herself in the mirror she could see the black full cover bra peeking out a little bit. Adjusting her dress and standing perfectly still she could avoid showing it too much but if she moved, getting a glimpse would have been easy enough.

Alex couldn't help but notice that either way she was showing a lot of cleavage, or at least a lot more than she was used to. And as the bra helped her get at least some cover, it also pushed her breasts up, making it even more obvious.

Three buttons off the bottom and two off the top. It had only been an hour and a half, she had failed every single time, and now she couldn't afford failing anymore. One more button and the slit would have barely covered her pussy. One more button and her breasts would have been covered just by two loose pieces of fabric easily falling open on either side.

With her hand on the door handle she luckily remembered she had to post a picture. She did it as quickly as she could and went out.

*

The chat message came as soon as she took her seat in professor Grant's office.

Alex was already nervous since Grant hadn't greeted them standing up, so she had to lean over his desk to shake his hand.

He must have enjoyed quite a view from there. An image of one of those girls from downblouse galleries she used to browse at night flashed in Alex's head. The walk through the long corridors and stairs of the department had already heightened her arousal, thanks to the unrelenting work of the string between her pussy lips. Now that brief moment of exposure had made it ramp up: Alex could feel how warm her pussy and her face were, she was probably heavily blushing, but fortunately no one in the room was paying attention to her now.

She was sitting on a small couch in the back, while Richard and Annie were on two chairs on the other side of Grant's desk.

Alex crossed her legs carefully but there wasn't much she could do about the dress rising up and showing a generous amount of skin on her thigh.

DarkPassenger: I can't say I didn't expect it, but I'm fairly disappointed, Alex.

The fuck, she couldn't chat right there right now.

SluttyAlex: I'm sorry, I can't talk right now. brb, I promise.

DarkPassenger: That's not how it works for you now. I'm already upset, don't make things even harder.

SluttyAlex: What about?

DarkPassenger: You know exactly what about. You are smart enough to understand the motives behind the dare I gave you yesterday. You were supposed to give away all your bras. I guess you borrowed the one you're wearing now?

Shit.

SluttyAlex: I'm sorry, it's this dare, I'll explain everything. Just give me a minute.

DarkPassenger: I'm sorry Alex, but you need a firmer hand if you want to get anywhere near living out your fantasies. I'll see to it.

Alex was about to reply when she heard her name called.

- Miss Marshall, I understand your seminar's going pretty well.

- It exceeded expectations, professor Grant, - Alex answered promptly after she quickly put away her phone. - but we're still at the first lesson.

- Sure, but I hear you are in need of a bigger classroom to accommodate the participants.

- Yes sir, but how...

- You have one Susan Grant in your class, Miss Marshall, and news runs fast in our family.

Susie. Susie Grant. Holy fucking shit.

- Susan tells me she also asked you to review the paper she's writing for professor Hopkins.

- Yes sir. I'm happy to do it, she's a smart and talented girl.

Who gets her pussy eaten out on the street.

- Anyway you can move your seminar to 4E, down the hall, you just have to reschedule a couple of lessons. I guess that won't be a problem.

- No, absolutely. Thanks professor.

- It's done then. Now let me grill these two up will you?

Alex did her best to smile then she excused herself and left.

Once outside she tried to calm down. Susie hadn't told him about her not-so-academic looks right? Or that she had drinks with her the night before? No, that wasn't likely. Still she had to make sure.

Alex looked at her watch. It was 11.20. Thursday. She walked to the big board in the hall. Political Theory, second floor, it was mandatory. But first.

As she was making her way to the stairs Alex checked her phone. Two notifications from Turnons were waiting for her, both read *You received a new Rule from DarkPassenger*.

*

New Rule from DarkPassenger.

You are not allowed to wear a bra.

*

Simple as it was, that sentence freaked Alex out.

Right above the Accept and Reject buttons there was a note that informed Alex that she had just a couple of minutes left to decide or the rule would have been automatically accepted.

She would have liked to take a look at the other rule first, but as it happened for dares, closing the window meant forfeiting. What if the other rule was something she couldn't accept at all?

Without thinking about it too much Alex accepted it, knowing DarkPassenger would have asked her to provide proof soon, but maybe she had enough time to read the other rule and then decide if she could afford a fail on this one.

*

New Rule from DarkPassenger.

You are not allowed to cum without permission.

*

There was no way he could enforce that.

In a way Alex was disappointed. Orgasm control was a fetish she had toyed with for years, without ever realising her fantasies even though they seemed far easier to live out than her exhibitionistic dreams. The thing was denial scenarios always implied an active and present partner, while the closest thing Alex had was her own dominant alter ego, who whispered impure thoughts at night. A few flirts and boyfriends had come to pass since she left high school, but she had never found a connection deep enough to confess her most private thoughts. Without anyone prompt and ready to explore with her, denial as many other things was a topic Alex discussed in chat rooms, researched on erotic blogs and fantasized about when she felt like it.

This time would have made no difference, since DarkPassenger or anyone on Turnons couldn't actually have that kind of control.

All of this was in the back of her head as she clicked on the accept button. Two accepted rules meant two completed dares for now. Although she knew that DarkPassenger would have soon required proof of some sort.

She couldn't give up her bra, could she? Only moments ago not wearing a bra would have meant showing off her full breasts to professor Grant. And even if she paid attention to every movement, just walking around in that dress, now showing a considerable cleavage, and no bra meant she would have looked like a "flirty teacher" at best, a showoff, or worse. Way worse.

God why was she getting so aroused again?

The notification came in as expected. A flash proof for the first rule. Along came a message.

DarkPassenger: don't even think about crossing me now Alex. I've been more than fair, but I can get cruel. If you don't comply with your new rules, my next rule will forbid you to wear any underwear.

Fuck shit cocksucker. She couldn't afford failing to comply with more than one rule, and she couldn't afford failing her current dare, not after all that work. And that kind of rule would have achieved both.

Nobody was around. Alex let her bag fall to the ground and reached behind her back unclasping the bra, then she pulled the straps down and finally she took her bra off pulling it from the front. One of her breasts popped out briefly into view before she managed to arrange her dress back into a decent shape.

With her front camera pointed to her chest she could see the sides of the dress generously pulled apart, showing the upper part of her breasts and the shadow between them. The first buttoned button roughly at the same height of her nipples seemed a weak defence. The belt below was more reassuring but now Alex had the impression it contributed more to pushing her breasts up than to keeping her dress together.

From the pic she uploaded the lack of bra was clear, probably more than it actually was to anyone looking at her from the front, if she stayed still. But as she moved the first steps towards the stairs to the second floor, the swaying of her breasts made her keenly aware of the attention a simple move could draw to her chest.

*

Standing a few steps away from the door of the classroom Alex was trying to be invisible. Still her obvious anxious attitude and her reddened face didn't make it very easy.

Climbing the stairs to the second floor and walking down the long corridor had been a torture. The string kept brushing against her clit and her state of arousal had done nothing but getting higher, feeding on awareness and fear of exposure, as well as on countless erotic scenarios taking shape in her head. Her own imagination right now was a wild beast. It could smell her lust: one small mistake and it would have pranced on what was left of her common sense and pushed her down the brink.

She found the courage to come up to Susie as soon as the girl walked out the door, the only thing that pushed her was genuine fear. She could be on the verge of being exposed to her head of department, or past that, or worse, fired for misconduct maybe?

- Susie. Can I talk to you for a minute?

- Al... Professor Marshall, sure. Are you ok?

- Yes, I just needed to discuss something.

- I was about to meet the others for a coffee nearby. Can we talk as we walk?

- Yes, no problem.

They moved the first steps and Alex realised the many mistakes she had made automatically agreeing to Susie's request. She couldn't control the movements of the dress as they walked or climbed down the stairs and she didn't know what kind of view Susie could have from the side. But most of all the thong kept torturing her, brushing against her clit and the tender flesh between her labia.

- You kinda disappeared last night. Amy told me you left my purse to her and walked out in a hurry. Hope everything's alright?

- Susie, I have to ask you something: have you told anyone about last night?

- 'About last night'? What about it?

- I, - Alex took a deep breath as they were climbing down the stairs and continued whispering. - The way I was dressed wasn't appropriate, and it wasn't appropriate for me to have drinks with a student.

- Jee prof, you are that old-fashioned? I thought you took things easier than that.

- It's... I don't usually dress like that, I was just taking out the trash, and...

Alex had to stop and hold back a whimper as she felt the string of her thong pushing her clit up as they reached the ground floor.

- You sure you are alright?

Alex nodded and breathed deeply once again.

- I'm just tired. I had to run through the department all morning, then went to professor Grant's office and then up...

- Oh! That's what this is about. You are afraid I'll make you look bad in the eyes of uncle Fred.

Susie chuckled and continued.

- Don't worry, we don't talk too much. And honestly I don't know what I could tell him about last night, apart from the fact that I ran into you. That's not big news.

- Thanks Susie, I appreciate it.

- No need to thank me. I don't really know why you got all worked up. You behaved like a good girl last night, if you ask me. Also, it's not like you care if people get judgemental about your outfits, if that's what's troubling you. - she winked.

Suddenly Alex felt very aware of the state of her dress. Her eyes went for a second to her breasts: she could see how barely they were covered by the loose fabric, smoothly and dangerously moving over her nipples. Swift imperceptible movements, really showing nothing from the outside probably, but still... and the curve that her breasts shaped with every slight move, bouncing free as she walked, getting pushed one against the other if she moved her arms in a certain way, falling freely forward and down if she bent over without thinking.