Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Dares and rules push Alex out of her comfort zone at work.
8.8k words
4.78
18.6k
32

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

The first ray of light coming through the window announced an unusually sunny day. Along with it came back the shame. As memories of the previous night took shape once again in her head, Alex pushed her face against the pillow, in a vain effort to bury her humiliation deep into it. How could she let that happen? All of it.

As soon as she got back home Alex had thrown herself on the bed on the verge of tears. The realisation that her own body and mind were betraying her was overwhelming, more than the predicament she'd got herself into.

She just had experienced the most thunderous orgasm of her life hiding in a dark corner of an alley, spying on one of her students having oral sex.

She had let strangers ogle her in the most revealing outfit she ever dared to wear in public.

She was beyond embarrassment. She was beyond shame. And she was still so bloody aroused she had to finger herself to sleep.

Now, before her mind could go back to that foggy state, a familiar sound required her to focus on the present.

*

Your daily report

Congratulations SluttyAlex!

You have completed 7 dares. Complete 15 in 3 days to earn the Fast Learner badge and unlock some perks!

Here's your recap for today.

Daily Dares: Your number of daily dares is now 4.

Completed Dares for the day: 0

Number of dares to complete for the day: 4

Turnons Dares:

You have received 1 out of 3 automated dares. Automated dares level is now 3.

Active Penalties: 3

Penalty #1: For the next 8 hours you will have to suggest an improvement for every dare you receive from a Turnons user. Careful: if they don't accept your suggestion you automatically fail the dare.

Penalty #2: Your automated dare number has been capped at 3.

Penalty #3: Pictures or videos posted as proof for completed dares will be available on your feed for any user who has access to it.

Overall completed dares: 7

Good luck out there!

*

Good luck indeed.

Alex's schedule was pretty empty for the day. Except for the meeting with Richard she only had her Thursday night yoga class. Thank God. She couldn't bear the idea of seeing anyone today, she just wanted to stay in bed.

Although some 20 notifications that were listed right below "Turnons daily report" suggested her resolution was deemed to fail.

Among the few chat messages she received there was none from DarkPassenger. And none of the 5 dares given to her was from him either. There was an automated dare, 3 dares from users she didn't know, and one from SubtleG.

It was the first time she was getting so much attention except for the answers to her video message the day before.

She decided to start checking out the automated dare. She would've checked the other ones later, once her first penalty would have expired.

*

New Dare

Level 3

Morning Glory

Start off the day on the right foot: send a full body naked picture to every user on your friendlist. Caption it wishing them a nice day and asking them for a dare.

Complete this dare within 9AM.

Time left to complete the dare: 15 minutes.

*

It wasn't exactly the way Alex would have started off any regular day. Sending a naked pic to a dozen strangers was something she could have easily considered otherworldly no more than 48 hours before. And yet there she was considering it almost an easy way to get at least one dare done.

No, wait. It was something she had done countless times before, fantasising about showing off for random guys from random chat rooms: she just had to find a suitable picture, maybe a girl vaguely resembling her.

There you go. With a quick search Alex easily found the kind of picture she was looking for and accepted the dare.

She uploaded the photo and thought about what kind of caption she wanted to write. She came up with something a little flirty: "I hope this will help you get through the day. And maybe you could find the time to send me a dare to complete?"

She felt safe knowing she wasn't adding any compromising material to her already compromising collection. Even more so knowing she would've received enough dares to achieve her daily goals picking the ones she considered tame enough. Maybe there was still a way to keep this thing exciting without making it too dangerous.

Maybe her mind was playing another trick on her, convincing her she wasn't so far away from her comfort zone after all. But whether she knew it or not Alex had already lost control, far more than she could imagine.

*Sorry, the picture you uploaded doesn't match your profile. Please upload another one.*

Fucking thing! Alex checked the pic again. The girl was fairly similar to her in body shape and measurements. How could the app see through her bluff?

Alex checked her profile and noticed her measurements were pretty accurate and, wait a second: everything was filled in, even fields she had left empty when she created the account. Height, hair colour, eye colour. How was it even possible?

Before she could dwell on this new conundrum, a notification informed her she had five minutes left to complete the dare.

Alex couldn't afford the consequences, the stakes were already high enough without the level of automated dares rising or anything like that.

Fuck it. They have already seen me naked, and worse. She quickly got out of bed and stripped down. She took a selfie standing in front of her bed, carefully avoiding to include her face in the picture, and uploaded it.

*Upload completed*

She took a deep breath. It's ok. It's ok she kept repeating in her head when a sad fanfare informed her it was not.

*

Darn you failed the dare!

Pick a penalty:

The level of the automated dares will get up to 4 and the number of daily dares will get up to 5.

Every time you fail or forfeit a dare the number of daily dares will double but just for that day.

*

What the fuck?

Her heart pounding with rage, Alex clicked on the small "i" next to the message.

*You failed to upload a picture meeting dare's requirements.*

She quickly went and checked her profile. The last update on her feed was the picture she had just taken along with the caption and the message *SluttyAlex just shared a picture with DarkPassenger, SubtleG, SlutsLover, and other 11 followers.*

It was frustrating enough to have the visual confirmation that everything she uploaded now went straight to her feed, but she couldn't understand why she failed the dare. The photo was there, it showed her full naked body, unless... Your head, you fucking idiot. Your head is part of your body. If she had only thought of it before, she wouldn't even have accepted the dare.

Alex would never share a photo or a video showing her face, it was the last tiny piece of modesty she felt she was entitled to.

Come on, you have to get it together and go on. Your day has suddenly become even harder.

Alex picked the first option as a penalty and tried to calm down and avoid getting too worked up so early in the day.

She was still standing naked in the middle of her room when notifications started to come in again. Her followers liked her new post and some of them wrote a message on the chat or commented on the pic.

One of the comments was from SubtleG. It said: "Happy to see you are getting used to showing off your beautiful body, Alex. I would check my dare though before it's too late to accept it."

Alex didn't like the not so subtle reminder that SubtleG had leverage on her. He had been trustworthy so far, right? Still she felt she had to do her part to keep it that way.

*

New dare from SubtleG

Hi Alex, I can see you successfully completed your second day on Turnons. I take it you got used to the basics and you are now ready for a new challenge.

Today I want you to be excited, to be really turned on all day. You are going to spend at least 8 hours out. It doesn't matter if you will be at work or shopping or whatever. You will be wearing a dress that buttons all the way down, and a thong. You are allowed to wear a bra this time if it will make you feel more comfortable. Also you can wear any accessory you like.

Another thing: I want you to wear your thong backwards. It will be a little uncomfortable, I know, but that's what we want. And we want to pull that thong up, as far as it goes.

Now, your task.

You will get a notification on your phone every 30 minutes. Every time you do you have to edge. If you can't edge within 2 minutes you will have to take a button off your dress. And by that I mean actually taking it off for good, pulling it or cutting the string, so that you can't chicken out.

As proof of completion you will post a picture of your outfit once you're ready to go out, and live stream each and every edge. If I'm not convinced you're actually on the brink of orgasm that edge won't count and you'll have to cut off a button.

Everytime you cut off a button you'll need to post a new picture of your outfit as well.

When the 8 hours are up you will be allowed to cum. In order to do so you will start a live streaming and film your orgasm as final proof. You'll have 5 minutes to cum but, before you get your well deserved 5 minutes of bliss, you will have to edge once for each button still on your dress.

Remember: I can always ask for a flash proof so don't get any strange ideas and follow the instructions thoroughly.

The timer starts once you post the pic before going out.

I hope you will have a great time today.

Time left to complete the dare: 8 hours.

*

Alex moaned so loud she instantly held her breath afterwards, worried Laura could have heard her. She couldn't do it, could she? Then why were her fingers already looking for the wet spot between her pussy lips? This was only going to make things worse. She had to find something easier, something quick too. But still. Alex held back another moan as she added a second finger.

No. Stop.

She forced herself to click on the x button in the top right corner, she would've found some other way to keep SubtleG happy.

*By closing the window you will be forfeiting the dare, therefore failing it. Are you sure?*

What? Was this new?

No it wasn't, she had just never been in the position to choose between more than one dare at a time and until now she had either always accepted dares coming from other Turnons users, willing or not, or failed them. It just took her a minute to let it sink in. She had to make it work, the last thing she needed right now was another penalty, it would've been so hard already to get through the day.

Alex wasn't even sure why but she got even more wet. All of it started to look like a no way out situation, one of those scenarios she had imagined hundreds of times. There was something though she couldn't even start to imagine in her fantasies: her arousal fed on the fear of being exposed and at the same she longed for exposure, the same way she longed for an orgasm but was turned on by edging.

The point was: once the rush is over and the orgasmic feeling is gone, what will remain along with the sense of void this time? Bliss or guilt? Or worse?

*

Her meeting with Richard was at 10.30. She had enough time to get there on foot, she couldn't risk getting the notification while on the train.

The only button-down dress Alex owned had eleven buttons, and she honestly hoped to keep them all. She tried it in front of the mirror: the neckline was pretty conservative but just the top button was above her breasts; the second was roughly at the same height of her nipples; if she'd ever got to cut off the third button her breasts would have been easily exposed. The hem reached past her knees so she was pretty safe there: 3 buttons off would have turned it into a dress with a deep central slit, 4 buttons off would have made the slit end right before showing her panties.

Alex thought about it for a minute and then decided to wear a big belt around her waistline, this way she could somehow hold the dress together even with some buttons off, and she grabbed a bra from her laundry bag to wear it just in case.

And now the final touch. She fished a g-string from her underwear drawer and wore it following the instructions. It felt weird on her back, but of course the front was way worse: the string reached between her labia and rested uncomfortably on her clit. Walking all the way to the university dressed like that was going to be a torture.

Anyway she was ready to go out so she took her phone ready to accept SubtleG's dare, when she remembered her only option was actually to suggest an improvement. Alex couldn't afford to fail, so she sent a message to SubtleG to make sure her suggestion was going to be accepted.

SluttyAlex: May I suggest cutting off one button from the dress before I go out to fulfil my penalty?

SubtleG: How many buttons does the dress have?

SluttyAlex: 11

SubtleG: Then no. Make it 2 and they have to be both on the same end of the dress.

Fuck.

SluttyAlex: Ok, thanks.

Alex decided to cut off the last 2 buttons of the dress. It was the safest choice of course, but as she was doing it she could feel her chances of keeping her modesty throughout the day slip away through her fingers along with the cotton thread of the buttons.

*

Alex was trying to keep a steady pace, but the g-string forced her to walk slowly. She could feel the irritated inner skin of her pussy screaming every time she tried walking any faster than a leisurely paced stroll through the park.

She decided to stop at her usual coffee place to get some breakfast and wait for the first notification so she could use their bathroom for her first edge.

She sat down at a corner table, ordered a filter coffee and an avocado toast. While waiting for her order Alex decided to look through the other notifications. She had to find 4 more dares to complete within the day, it was not going to be easy, and she couldn't risk rejection or failure.

Luckily enough there was another automated dare and Alex figured it would have been better than any user's dare.

*

New Dare

Level 4

Get serious

Activate Rules. Rules like dares have instructions to follow and proofs of completion to provide, but they're not limited in time. While dares can include multiple requirements, rules can only include one instruction that you will have to follow every day until the rule stays active. They can be automated or created by users.

To activate rules go to your profile settings.

Time left to complete the dare: 10 minutes.

*

There was a little information icon, and Alex surely wanted to know more about it.

"Once you accept a rule, it counts as a completed dare for every day you follow it and post the required proof. If you reject a rule or fail to follow it, the rule expires, the number of daily dares rises by 1, and the level of automated dares rises by 1.

If you fail to follow 2 or more active rules on a single day your account will be inactivated.

*

It kinda looked like a solution to the high number of daily dares: if Alex could pick the right rules to follow she could get back some control. But that was not why she was tempted to accept.

The word itself, "rules", triggered her. It was the same word she used in her wildest fantasies, the one her inner dominant voice had always used to push her.

When she was younger her imaginary dom made a rule that prohibited closing her bathroom door while she was having a shower. It was around the time she spent most summers at some family friends' house in the country.

She never got caught by Anthony, the 25 years old son of the Sterns.

A couple of years later she had earned the right to go with a small group of friends on a holiday in Greece. The voice suggested making a rule of not wearing a bra at home. So every morning she ate breakfast wearing just panties and a short gown that rested softly on her chest outlining her breasts, the darker skin of her nipples slightly showing through the fabric. She felt every eye on her. Every morning she ended up climaxing under the shower while her friends were talking and laughing on the other side of the door.

To Alex it never felt like innocent fun, or a healthy exploration of her sexuality. Each escapade ended in guilt and regret.

The voice, though, became more demanding as she felt the thrill subsiding, as her needs grew stronger. Her fantasies fed on sleepless nights spent edging reading blogs and erotic stories of shameful girls unwillingly exposed.

It kept pushing her, gentle and firm, but Alex knew she could've turned it off, she could've stopped at any moment if she felt uncomfortable, but now?

Her order came as she was lost in those reveries of a life that now seemed so far away, maybe not even her own anymore. Seeing the waitress approaching Alex started quickly tapping the screen of her phone to accept the dare and activate the rules option, before locking it.

As the girl was placing her coffee on the table, the loud and red notification for the first edge came in. She nervously smiled, snoozed the notification and put her phone away. Once she was alone she got up.

She had less than two minutes.

Alex quickly reached the bathroom and closed the door.

Fuck.

You should've thought this through, Alex.

Finding the right spot to place her phone took her a few precious seconds. When she started the video she only had 30 seconds left.

Alex raised her dress and started rubbing her exposed pussy in front of the camera as fast as she could, keeping the string of her thong on one side with the other hand. A couple of times she glanced at the phone that showed her image along with the countdown. Alex could feel she was pretty far from the edge, but she did her best to moan and look frantic, even if her face wasn't in the video. When the countdown finished she rubbed for a few more seconds and then stopped. Her breath cut short more for the rush than for the actual excitement.

She stayed there waiting for a sign, her dress still rolled up before realising she had to stop the streaming. She took the phone and as soon as she stopped it she received a chat message from SubtleG.

SubtleG: I'm sorry Alex, but that didn't look like an edge to me. Try harder next time.

With a sad notification sound she was informed she had failed. Alex actually mouthed one of the many "fuck" she was screaming in her head. She then took out of her bag a pair of scissors she had brought along, and cut off the top button of her dress neatly, so that only the hole on the other side suggested its former presence.

She was already 3 buttons down, far worse than she had planned at this point.

Taking the picture of her now "upgraded" outfit she tried to focus and told herself she had to keep up.

*

Richard was nowhere to be found. Had he forgotten their meeting? Alex had to go all the way to professor Haller's office to ask her if she had seen him around.

- Alex, good morning. Come in.

- Professor Haller,

- It's Annie, I told you.

- Yes, I'm sorry, I forgot. Annie, have you seen Richard? We had an appointment but I couldn't find him anywhere in the department or reach him on the phone.

- Oh no, he's been busy all morning in some last minute meeting Grant organised.

- Great.

- Was it something important?

- He had to review the plan for the next lessons of the seminar and formally approve it, and he had to do it today.

Annie Haller looked at Alex for a second, then glanced at the file on her desk.

- Look, I have to finish here, but it's gonna take just a few minutes. It's not really my field of expertise, but if you like we can revise the plan together, I'm sure you've already done a wonderful job, so Richard just needs to approve it. And he won't say no to two women choosing the topics of a seminar on eros, he would be too intimidated to have an argumentative discussion about it, believe me.