Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- What was that about?

- I have no idea. There's no way she noticed one of her boobs was in the picture yet.

- What?

- Well, both were there actually.

- You're a pig.

- Come on, it's just a nip-slip, I was just joking.

- Calm down, calm down. That's not it. Guys I'm afraid I'm gonna have to tell you sooner or later. You would find out anyway.

- Find out what, Laura? You're making me worry, is something wrong about Alex?

- I'm afraid it is. Our little prude friend is not so prude after all.

- Wait what?

- Our dear Lexi's got someone!

- Someone like a guy? Finally, it's been ages since whatshisname.

- You'd rather it'd be a girl, wouldn't you Nick?

- Well, you never know, it's...

- Pig.

- Come on Fran, let Nick have his fantasy-world. It's not like the real one has been kind to him.

- Oh fuck you, Andy!

- And that'd still be more adventurous than your sex-life.

- Another round?

- Yes, but you gotta tell us more.

*

Fuck you Alex. Fuck.

The notification on her phone informed her the arousal tracker had reached High again. Alex could feel her heart still pounding. It was fear, wasn't it?

It was wrong. She couldn't be turned on by the risk of being exposed to her friends. And she was so close to be exposed, too damn close. What if Nick knew her code and saw the app? What if some notification came up, like it did, and they read it? How could she be so stupid, leaving her phone at the table?

It was ridiculous. The neverending struggle between her efforts to keep all of it private and the escalating exposure she was enduring. Right now she was inside a restroom, completely naked except for her shoes, taking a selfie she was about to post online, on that bloody app. And here it went another one, this time she was holding her tits together and taking a shot at the mirror. The only decency she allowed herself was leaving her face out, but was it really less humiliating? She was out with her friends and yet she sneaked out to do this, to comply with the instructions of DarkPassenger's dare. Back when she was just reading them in the changing room at Primark she couldn't imagine herself carrying out the task, and yet now.

*

New Dare from DarkPassenger

Alex, watching you today convinced me even more that you have a great potential, and you're gonna fulfil all your fantasies soon enough and go way beyond. I'm well aware of it, you still need to achieve that awareness. Tonight we'll work on that.

Whatever you're planning to do tonight you're going to dress sexy for it. So first of all you're buying a new outfit. I want you to find a stretch black skirt and a light coloured top that shows some cleavage and some sideboob. I know you'll choose something I like. I'll help you, and you will post pictures of your outfit.

Then I want you to go about your night like any other.

I'm sure the outfit will take a toll on you. Imagine the skirt, so tight it outlines perfectly your shapes, making it so easy to guess what kind of panties you're wearing. Actually, tell you what, you will try on two skirts, one skirt your size and the other one size smaller. If it fits we'll go with that.

And the top. The lack of bra made so obvious by a thin fabric, your breasts swaying in it, constantly on the verge of showing too much. We will choose something that will assure you'll get all the attention you deserve.

And now your actual dare.

From now until midnight anytime, if ever, your arousal tracker reaches the level High you'll need to take a couple of selfies. You will receive a notification giving you specific instructions on how to take them, but mostly they'll be just naked selfies, nothing special given what you've already achieved so far.

Here comes the important part: you'll need to share each picture here on Turnons of course, but each time you do upload a picture you'll also have to click on one of the following buttons:

Set as lock screen and home background on your phone

Send to a random contact

Share on Instagram

Choose a contact and send

Share on Facebook

Share on Turnons and set privacy as public

Set as profile picture on Turnons

Share on Imgur

Share on Pornhub

Share on a random social media profile

Share on LinkedIn

Random pick

Choose carefully but mind: everytime you make a choice one of the other options will be randomly deleted.

We'll see what will be stronger Alex: your arousal or your will to keep yourself from exposure.

Time left to complete the dare: 5.30 hours.

*

This is a journey of self-discovery. I trust you to make it.

That's what DarkPassenger told her in the chat right after she accepted the dare. And as she read the notification for the first picture Alex knew he was right to some level.

The instructions were not too wild, a full naked shot and a close-up of her holding her breasts together. She was just being honest with herself: with all she had been through the last few days that felt like nothing. And this was something she had learned about herself: she was able to endure it, to bargain and compromise with her rational mind, even to ease herself into it.

The second thing became more evident as she was presented with the choice on where to share the pictures.

The first pick was easy, she set the close-up as her profile picture on Turnons. One more picture of her tits, it was no big deal. She clicked on the button and a message informed her profile picture had been updated. Back on the dare page Alex noticed the *share on Facebook* button was now inactive. There was not a chance on Earth she would've clicked on it but anyway it felt like a win.

The second choice then had to be setting her full frontal as her wallpaper. And that choice made it clear that, despite everything, she was still confident she was going to make it: soon enough Turnons would have been just a kinky memory to bring back up to her mind on one of those nights. Alex couldn't be sure about where that confidence came from, but right now she knew that eventually everything would have been alright. It had to.

As she clicked on the button "Set as lock screen and home background on your phone" a message showed up: "You have to allow Turnons to control your display settings". Alex allowed it and chose her naked selfie as the background picture for lock and home screen. Then, as she saw it coming up, she felt a familiar warmness between her legs. She couldn't resist indulging her hunger for stimulation and lightly caressed her pussy. She was soaking wet. In her head the image of her friends grabbing her phone and looking at it in disbelief was starting to take shape, when someone knocked on the door.

Right.

- Just a second.

Alex quickly got her clothes back on. Dizzy as she was, she spent one full minute looking for her panties before remembering she wasn't wearing any.

*

DarkPassenger: If my math's right I should still have another dare.

SluttyAlex: Yes, I need one more to complete my daily dares.

DarkPassenger: What about a rule though? I doubt you will be able to carry out two dares in one night. Not yet at least.

SluttyAlex: Thank you, that would help.

Alex took a look at the Fitbit and sped up. She was already late, and honestly she was starving, she just realised she hadn't eaten a single thing after breakfast. And she had quite the day.

DarkPassenger: Ok then. No panties it is.

Alex's face turned to a paler shade and she stopped dead in her tracks. She was almost unaware of her own actions when the notification came in and she accepted the rule. Her heart pounding once again, her legs feeling weak.

DarkPassenger: no need to remind you I might require proof soon, so remember the rule is already effective.

Alex looked around, she spotted a less trafficked road between two tall buildings and walked that way. When she was fairly sure no one was around she leaned against the wall and reached under her skirt. The skirt being so short made it easier to take off her thong. The skirt being so short made it even more mental not wearing underwear.

That was probably her most cliché fantasy coming true. Going out in a short skirt and a revealing top, no bra, no panties. All it took was a few days, the right buttons being pushed, and a complete loss of control that in that very moment seemed overwhelming, but not as much so as her arousal spiking up again. No, she had to resist, she had to keep it under control. At least this one thing still depended on her.

The pub Laura picked for the night was just a few minutes away now. A couple of drinks with her friends, something to eat, chitchat, jokes, it was going to be easier to forget about everything else.

But it was so hard. It was so fucking hard to forget about it as she walked around with her thong, drenched in the juices she had been leaking all day long, now safely hidden in her bag; her tits swaying around in that top; her mind messed up by excitement and fear, and her pussy screaming for attention.

*

Back when she was still looking at herself in the changing room's mirror Alex couldn't recognise the girl staring back at her: her flushed face, her obscenely exposed body, trembling hands, forcibly jerked away from her swollen and pulsing cunt at the last second.

SubtleG: Alex, I must congratulate you on the completion of your task. Still the arousal tracker shows a ruined orgasm.

SubtleG: And we all saw you abandon it.

SubtleG: You would've deserved a mind-blowing climax after all those edges. Is that some other kink of yours? Maybe there's more to you than the eyes can see?

SubtleG: And mind, the eyes can see plenty.

Chat messages kept coming in as users started leaving the streaming.

As Alex took the phone and closed the app her fingers clenched it in a grip so hard her fingertips turned yellow. The girl in the mirror let out a whimper, something like a resigned moan. That. In that frustration Alex could see herself. Right now she was that girl more than any other thing she had been in her life.

*

- Another round?

- I... No, we better go home.

- We?

- What?

Laura turned around, the seat next to hers was empty.

- She slipped away again. I didn't even notice. I wonder how her parents kept her home when she was grounded or something.

- I bet they weren't as drunk as you are right now.

- You do have a point. So what do you say Nick, in for a penny in for a pound?

- Hit me.

- Ok then, but first let me go fish Alex. There's no way she's getting back home sober...er than me.

*

The second alert came in the middle of their third round. Everybody else but her, Laura and Nick had called it a night. Alex had just received a couple of messages from her mother informing her about some kind of family gathering next week. That was all it took for her: to see her phone screen light up, and her naked selfie being at the mercy of anyone who cared to look in her direction. Her eyes widened and as soon as Nick asked her something she quickly put the phone away. Trying to hide how heavy her breath suddenly got, and how flushed she had suddenly become, she excused herself and almost ran to the toilet.

Now Alex was unable to look away from the screen, mesmerised and terrified by what was on it. If she was on a journey as DarkPassenger said, the step she just took was a big one.

The image of her naked body framed by a black and orange interface was disturbing and exciting at the same time. Seeing a picture of herself like that one was familiar, it had become so ordinary, and yet it felt entirely new. Her left hand was pinching a nipple, teeth biting her lower lip, a dark shade of red lipstick drew uncertain lines on her stomach. Arousal and fear had affected her handwriting more than the improper tool and surface, still the words were perfectly clear, even more so to her: SluttyAlex.

This time she had to upload just one picture, actually the same picture twice, but she would have rather uploaded five, ten, fifty more... If it'd been up to her she would've happily spent the whole night taking naked selfies in that bathroom and uploading them on Turnons to avoid publishing just one on a public site. But that was her only choice wasn't it? She had to pick Pornhub and Imgur. No other option seemed viable, right? Why, though?

There was still a range of possible choices:

Set as lock screen and home background on your phone [DONE]

Send to a random contact

Share on Instagram

Choose a contact and send

Share on Facebook

Share on Turnons and set privacy as public

Set as profile picture on Turnons [DONE]

Share on Imgur

Share on Pornhub

Share on a random social media profile

Share on LinkedIn

Random pick

For a second she thought it was no big deal sending a naked selfie to Laura after all. Not a bigger deal than posting it online for all to find and see. She could have run to her right after sending it, make up an excuse to get a hold of her phone, or explain she had sent her something by mistake, that she had to delete it. By now Laura was drunk enough not to pay too much attention to it but...

But that was not it, was it?

And it wasn't even the fact that she had to choose two options, so she would've picked either Pornhub or Imgur anyway right? Better than risking it with a random contact.

It was just the obvious conclusion, the only rational choice to make, right?

Well, if she was really honest to herself there was something undermining her rationality. Something more obnubilating than arousal and fear. Hope. The hope that none of it would ever be found. The hope that she could still make it, somehow, keep it all together, yes. A hope getting smaller with every new pic and every new dare, but still there.

It was just a couple of pics after all, in the whole bloody internet, no face, the chance was no one she knew would ever see them. And even in the remote case they did there was no way to tell it was her.

Still there were those words, branded on her, and the ones written on the mirror in that same dark red lipstick.

SluttyAlex.

Follow me on Turnons.

Alex was trying not to think about it too much, consciously avoiding to outline all the possible ramifications of those pictures. She was focused on cleaning the lipstick off the mirror. And for God's sake she was focused on keeping her arousal down, to steer clear of new catastrophic consequences of her inability to control herself.

Yet her focus drifted, her mind went back to the moment she clicked on those buttons. Barely a minute ago, but that image was already burned in her head, haunting her like only defining moments can haunt us sometimes.

She had imagined it differently. Slower, hesitant. The app got rid of it in a second. Share it on Pornhub. Next. Login or create a new account. New account. And then a blur of screens loading one after the other and eventually her naked mirror selfie, already there, almost without any agency on her part. Turnons had taken care of everything.

The account was created with the same SluttyAlex username. The profile had the same information she shared on Turnons, the same profile picture and, of course, it was already linked to her profile on the app. Only she apparently had no access to it. She could visit it as any other Pornhub user, but she didn't have any login credentials nor was she able to retrieve them in any way.

The realisation of being locked out of an account that shared a naked picture of her had left Alex startled, blankly gazing at her phone screen at first, and now mindlessly cleaning the mirror while standing naked in the middle of a public bathroom.

The mirror was already stainless, probably cleaner than it had ever been in the last year, but she kept brushing it with countless pieces of humid toilet paper. As if erasing that writing Alex could cancel everything else.

Once done with the mirror Alex went back to the dare to upload her naked picture on Imgur this time. But when she went back to the dare her heart sank, seeing the Imgur option was gone. For good.

Set as lock screen and home background on your phone [DONE]

Send to a random contact

Share on Instagram

Choose a contact and send

Share on Facebook

Share on Turnons and set privacy as public

Set as profile picture on Turnons [DONE]

Share on Imgur

Share on Pornhub [DONE]

Share on a random social media profile

Share on LinkedIn

Random pick

There was just one possible choice left, right?

*

- Knock knock, who's there, it's... oh fuck I don't know I'm too drunk, you there luv?

Laura waited for an answer in vain.

- Hey Alex, feelin' alright? You barfing all over the place?

The door was unlocked.

- Coming in to the resc... bloody hell Lexi, the fuck you doin'?

- God! Fuck! Get...

- No, no it's ok, I'm sorry, jeez, sorry, getting out.

Laura backed slowly out. Alex was flushed, shocked. How could she be so stupid? She didn't even bother locking the door? What if somebody else walked in? What if...

- By the way you look fucking great. Just..

- OUT! GOD!

Laura closed the door again and Alex could hear her walking away giggling like a kid.

*

When she went back to the table she was still trembling, her pace was unsure like she was walking on uneven ground. Come on Alex, what's the big deal? You and Laura have seen each other naked other times, maybe partially naked, but still she's cool, she's open minded, she's... that's not it, uh?

It's not that she saw you naked. It's what she saw you doing. Virtually nothing since she just got a glimpse. But you were completing a dare. Now she doesn't know that, but you do and that makes all the difference in the world in your little silly head, doesn't it?

You weren't just completing a dare, you were posting a naked selfie on a public website. One step closer to being exposed, right? And Laura caught you in the act. How long before your worlds collide, Lexi?

- I'd like to go home now.

- Oh come on now, don't look so fucking funeral.

- Hey, Laura and I were just ordering another round.

- No really. I'm done for tonight. Tomorrow I've got to...

- Tomorrow's Saturday you don't have to do anything.

A boozy smile was painted on Nick's face but then he gave his best shot at being serious given Alex's concerned look.

- Wait, you're ok?

- I'm just tired and I drank a little too much. And tomorrow's Friday.

Laura eyed her for a second.

- Alright, I guess that's our cue. Back to our boring selves guys. Nick, uber us up.

*

- You looked cute tonight.

- Please Laura, I don't wanna talk about it.

- I wasn't. I was just...

- What? Not gonna mention you walked in on me... Jesus, I feel like a bloody teenager talking to her mom.

- You do sound like it. - answered Laura laughing - Oh come on Lexi what's the big deal, I saw you getting your clothes back on with the agile grace of a dead badger tumbling down the road.

- It's not that, it's... - Alex paused - Ok how the fuck is he tumbling down if he's dead?

- Maybe a car hit him and crashed his neck, and now the corpse is rolling down side by side with the cars getting pinballed around.

- That's fucking horrible.

- Ok then maybe it's a zombie badger missing a back paw, and it kind of totters around, but it runs in circles cause the other leg is longer.

- I looked like a zombie badger.

- In a skirt.

- Is it supposed to make me feel better?

- But with beautiful tits.

They both laughed this time.

- Look, I get it. You got it bad for this bloke, whoever he is. Just be careful ok?

- Sure.

- And as I said: I love the looks and the attitude. Honest? It's a good thing you're getting a little bit more daring.