Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- You mean I was so boringly uptight before, don't you?

- Good Lord Lexi, I'm trying to go easy on you but don't push it. You're the queen of being uptight. Sometimes I'd swear you're holding a nut up between your cheeks.

- So much for going easy on me!

- You're welcome.

Laura got closer to her as she was leaving the kitchen, so close Alex felt Laura's left boob brushing against her arm. The nipple beneath the thin fabric of the night shirt traced a line on her skin as Laura leaned closer to her ear and whispered.

Anyway I'd choose the slutty Alex sending naked selfies around over the boring teacher know-it-all. Anytime.

*

Ten minutes to midnight.

A growl in her stomach reminded Alex she had almost nothing to eat all day. Another hunger, though, preyed on her senses.

She was lying on the bed, her pj shorts lowered just enough to let her hand roam freely, lightly caressing her pussy, circling her clitoris. Alex couldn't let herself give in to further stimulation. It was a dangerous game to play: if she let herself get too aroused God knows what could have happened. With just ten minutes left until the end of the day she couldn't afford to fail her current dare. Ten minutes was also all the time she had to wait to complete the dare and finally get through this bloody endless day. What was it then the force that kept pushing her? Some kind of self-destructive instinct? A misguided sense of control? Just pure recklessness?

She was unable to stop. She was mental. On the phone she kept switching between Turnons and Pornhub. She couldn't get a sense of how many people had seen her pic on Pornhub, but the one on Turnons had already reached almost 60 views. 60 persons had seen her naked. They had seen her provocatively "asking" them to follow her. They had witnessed how actively she was participating in her own exposure.

And Turnons users still had a sense of the process behind that pic, what it meant, how it ended up there. But on a mainstream site like Pornhub? What was she to the occasional lurker searching the web for jerk-off material? Just another naked girl, not even that good or that filthy, probably not even worth a wank. Or were they curious? Maybe someone got it: it wasn't another scam, a bot or a random pic to lure traffic to some new porn site. Maybe she was real. Maybe not even a pro. Just a girl. Naked, misguided, betrayed by her own fantasies and feelings, in over her head.

Someone would have noticed something familiar, even with her face cut out of the frame for the most part. Maybe they're not sure, but they feel something in their guts, something that makes them follow the trail of lust to her profile on Turnons.

Five minutes to midnight.

The pic being "public" on Turnons meant it was available to all Turnons users, whether they were on Alex's friend list or not. It meant other things too. For one it meant it could be shared on groups, and that's exactly what that weird notification was about.

*ExposerBRT has shared your picture on /turnedonsluts*

What the fuck?

Alex clicked on the notification and with her wide eyes fixed on the screen she saw a post with her pic attached along with dozens of other posts.

"Don't lose sight of this little slut, she's a newbie but learning fast!"

Comments were coming in already. What's her name? Where is she from? Her profile privacy is still strict, but she'll come around since she likes to show off so much haha. Hey, let's make her famous, ExposerBRT again, standing up to his name.

Is this getting out of hand? Is it... oh God, Alex you're getting off on it! What the fuck is wrong with you, what are you... calm down, breathe, don't let yourself get too aroused by this, you have to calm the fuck down, or you'll lose everything.

Alex withdrew her hand from her pussy and smacked herself in the face, hard. Again. Again. Snap out of it now, you slut. You cannot afford it. What happens if your arousal tracker gets up to High again, uh? Maybe you will not have enough time to complete the dare before your time is up. Or even worse maybe you'll be forced to share one of your lewd nudes with someone you know, or for everybody to see. That would be something. Try to think straight for once in your life, idiot! Get a hold of yourself.

Alex's painting, on the verge of tears, and eventually, as soon as the clock passes midnight she cries. She's unable to hold back tears, frustration, fear.

After a few minutes she's curled up, one hand under the pillow, the other resting between her legs. Her breathing got slower now, her heart doesn't beat so loud. Her phone now lies next to her on the bed. The screen comes alive from time to time with a buzz. One time, two, three, ten, twenty. God it never stops. And she lies there, afraid to check what this is about, unable to pick it up, unable to move except for the one hand between her legs. It finds its way from the knees up to her thighs, and then her crotch, her soaked crotch, her hot wet pussy again. It takes just a couple of minutes to get to the edge, masturbating to the neverending noise of Turnons notifications. And then she stays there, unable to stop, unable to do anything else.

Eventually the FitBit vibe informs Alex her time is up: she cannot linger on playing with her pussy, unless she wants to break a rule, start off the day with a misstep already.

Reluctantly her fingers stop. She's a quivering mess. Calm down, calm down. You'll never be able to sleep.

Alex's eyes are wide open, she's not thinking about anything, she's just hearing her troubled breathing, feeling her sweat damping the linen, her pussy aching. And she hears another notification coming in.

*

Your daily report

Hi SluttyAlex!

You are really getting into it! Your daily report has changed a little since you activated rules. Also remember you can now achieve badges and earn perks. Find out more in the dedicated sections on your profile.

Here's your recap for today.

Daily Dares: Your number of daily dares is now 5

Completed Dares for the day: 0

Active rules: 3

Number of dares to complete for the day: 2

Turnons Dares:

You have received 0 out of 3 automated dares. Automated dares level is now 4.

Active Penalties: 2

Penalty #1: Your automated dare number is capped at 3.

Penalty #2: Pictures or videos posted as proof for completed dares will be available on your feed for any user who has access to it.

Overall completed dares and rules: 12

Badges

Fast Learner: you failed to earn this badge.

Hard Worker: complete 25 dares within the end of the week.

*

She had no time for this now, no strength left. She was exhausted.

Pushing her phone away didn't do any good though. It kept buzzing and buzzing. Alex finally got a hold of it just to shut it down.

Her lock screen was invaded by Turnons notifications. They were friend requests. Tons of them, piling up on the background photo of her naked body.