Tusk and Claw

Story Info
A Half Orc breaks a cultural tradition in favor of consent.
5.4k words
4.38
5.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TandJ8598
TandJ8598
14 Followers

**Quick note from the author: This is my (J) first attempt at writing erotica. My girlfriend (T) has helped me get comfortable with sharing this story, which she even helped me with. I based the two characters largely after our D&D characters. I hope any of you who read this thoroughly enjoy and thank you for checking out my first story. I have more planned for another day**

It was finally here, the day I became a man in my peoples' culture. My father and some of our best warriors were sailing up the river towards a village in enemy territory. I was very nervous. Every boy must do this on their 26th birthday. When my brother came back from his trip, he had a small piece of his shoulder bitten out. 'It's tradition, Jameson,' he would tell me. Just because it was tradition doesn't mean I was ready for it. Or comfortable with it.

"We're about to dock, son. Are you ready?" Father asked me. I stared at the village approaching quicker and quicker. "Boy! Are you ready?"

"O-of course, Father," I lied, starting to pull my morningstar from its hook on my belt.

"You won't need that, Jameson. We will keep the men distracted while you find a suitable woman to tame," Father said to me.

All I could do was nod as we docked our riverboat. Father and the others charged the village, weapons in hand, slaughtering any who tried to fight back. I stumbled through the village towards a small house. After kicking open the door, I came face to face with a Tabaxi woman, probably around 18 or 19. Their feline features made it hard to tell. She reached for a knife, but my father entered the room behind me.

"Hmph... I guess your first time will be rather furry won't it?" he asked with a laugh. "Go on then... Take her. Make her yours." I walked over to her slowly, my hands shaking. We were so close now that I could notice her hands shaking as well. "What are you waiting for?"

"I... I'm sorry," I whispered to her, tearing her blouse from her body. I looked at her red haired body, noticing how the fur stopped around her arms and sides, leaving her torso and breasts smooth as silk. I felt...almost ashamed. "I should be hard," I thought. I looked over at my dad, then back at the woman, who was now bowing her head in acceptance. "I can't do it," I said aloud.

"Excuse me?" Father asked, after a moment of bewilderment. "You must. It's how you become a man."

"I can't. I won't. I won't have my first time be forcing myself on a helpless woman," I shouted, leaving the building.

"Stop. You're not coming back with us. You're not welcome back. You are no son of mine," Father told me. I stood in shock as he brought the men to the boat and sailed off. He really exiled me.

"Thank you..."'the woman said to me from behind. I turned and saw her trying to cover her large breasts with her hands, looking relieved yet shamed at the same time.

"You're welcome," I replied, wrapping my cloak around her.

"You were supposed to fuck me, weren't you?" she asked, as we went back into her home.

"Not exactly... I was supposed to take you, willingly or not," I answered. "I couldn't do that to you. You're helpless, soft."

Before I could apologize for how that came out, she had me pinned against the wall with her hand on my throat. "Soft? Really...? Luckily for you, you stopped yourself. Or you'd find out how wrong you are about me being soft," she growled. For some reason, that did it for me. She glanced down at the bulge in my pants which was still growing. "I wondered if what they said about Orcs was true."

"I'm only Half Orc," I corrected her, trying to hide my erection to no avail.

"Mm... I'm sure the other half is Incubus," she smirked devilishly as she caressed my thigh. I tried backing away, despite being against a wall. "You're not shy are you?"

"I... I haven't done this before..." I said slowly, looking away. After a moment I felt her hand touch my cheek, before turning my head to face her.

"That's perfectly fine. We don't have to do anything you aren't ready for," she said to me sweetly. "But since you can't go back home, why don't you stay with me? At least tonight?"

"That actually sounds lovely. Thank you..." I said, realizing I didn't know her name.

"Jaxie," she said, finishing my sentence.

"Jaxie. I'm Jameson," I told her as she led me into a hallway. "Is there anyway I could bathe before bed?"

"Of course, the tub is right in here," she told me, opening a door off the side of the hallway. It took a little while to fill and heat, but after chatting a little bit it was perfect. "Do you want me to help?"

"I suppose that would be alright," I answered nervously as I began taking off my leather cuirass. She helped me take that and my shirt off before I pulled off my boots and pants. I made sure to leave my leather wraps on my palms and wrists. "I'm more of a grower, I'm afraid..." I mumbled as my cock escaped my underwear, soft and smaller now. She smirked as I slid down into the hot, steamy water. Jaxie scooped up a bucket of hot water and slowly poured it down my back, then repeated the process with my head. She washed my hair and back slowly, sensually.

"How does that feel?" she asked with short, excited breaths.

"Very nice..." I answered softly. Sadly this was one of the first baths I'd had in quite some time. My people move around often, so there's rarely time for proper grooming.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, why were you forced to take me? And why was it so wrong that you didn't?" Jaxie asked as she rinsed my head again.

"It's a stupid tradition, going back only a few generations. It's bad enough my people are looked at like savages, but I believe it was my great grandfather who made us known as rapists too. Every boy who turns 18 is required to lay with a woman who's village we've plundered," I told her, ranting and clearly getting worked up.

"You really aren't like the Orcs I've heard stories about, are you?" she responded after a moment. "What else are you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You said you're Half Orc. What's the other half?"

I had to think for a moment about that question, how to give a satisfying answer. "I'm honestly not sure. My father has many wives. I'm sure you've heard that tradition. An Orc chief can take as many wives as he wishes. No other male can marry, but can have as much sex as they want. Except with the chief's wives. But all are Orcs like him. Even the concubines and slaves are different races, but he told me none of them are my mother. He doesn't talk about her at all. She could be a Human, a Halfling... Fuck, she really could be a Succubus for all I know," I answered, laughing towards the end.

We kept talking for a while until I was starting to prune up from the water. "Where should I settle in for the night?" I asked, getting my gear back on. I waited for her to get a new shirt before she led me through the house.

"There is a spare room if you wish. Although I wouldn't mind some company. Especially if there's a chance those brutal men might come back," she answered. I nodded solemnly, finally realizing the reality that I was never going back home. She led me up a set of stairs into a large, deep red colored room. "If I may... What are you going to do tomorrow?"

I had no idea how to answer that question. Most of the people outside my home would just as soon kill an Orc than talk to one. But in that doubt, I found a small silver lining. I was a warrior in my home, brutal and feared. But I was raised to be bad. I had a chance to use my strength for good now. "I think I'll see what's out there. Sell my sword...or uh, morningstar I guess," I answered with a slight chuckle.

"You know, I could help you. I've thought about that myself, but I've never had the courage to do it," Jaxie responded after a moment. I almost immediately shook my head.

"I don't think that would be a good idea. I have...a reputation. I've done dark, sadistic things for my people. By the dawn I'll likely have a price on my head for betraying my peoples' code. You wouldn't be safe with me. I don't think I could keep you safe," I told her.

She made a face that looked like a cross between a smirk and a snarl, while letting out a soft growl. "I thought we've established I'm not soft already," she hissed.

"You caught me off guard while I was unarmed. That's hardly a display of combative skill," I pointed out. She raised her hands as off to throw a punch, then truly surprised me. She performed half a cartwheel, then used her legs to wrap around my neck. She pushed herself back the way she rolled, pulling me to the ground. I tried to push myself up, but she spun around my body, hitting the insides of my elbows, causing me to collapse face down on the floor. A 5'8 Tabaxi woman, six inches shorter than me, had managed to pin me. And I could likely bench press her, while she holds a few extra weights.

"Okay... Maybe you could hold your own."

"You aren't the first Orc boy to come through our village. My parents had me train with a family friend in the city. I may not look it, but I'm a very capable monk," she said firmly, letting me up. As I got to one knee, she slid her arms under me and fell to her back, flipping me down again. I fell into instinct and gnashed my mouth at the closest part of her, latching my teeth and two half size tusks onto her arm. "Gods!"

I immediately opened my mouth, feeling heat wash over my whole face. "Fuck, are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you..." I said frantically, panicking. I reached towards her shoulder, when she very quickly swung her claws at me, scratching my cheek. She stared at me, biting her lip devilishly.

We both stood to our feet, facing one another. I took off my leather cuirass and boots, leaving just my half open tunic and pants. Also the wraps of leather that covered my wrists. We moved in a semi circle, keeping our eyes locked on each other, when she suddenly lunged forward. I managed to grab her arms and pull her into me. I fell forward, dropping her on her back to the ground. She wriggled around under me, managing to slide herself out from my weight. "You're not as strong as you look..." she teased.

"I haven't even started yet," I replied, feeling a few drops of blood slide down my cheek from her slice. She wrapped my arms behind my back and tried rolling over onto hers, but I was able to struggle myself to a stand, with her on my back like a luggage pack. She kept trying to kick the back of my knee, but I was able to lean forward and keep her just out of reach. I spun myself from side to side until she lost her grip, falling to the floor. She jumped at me head on and wrapped her legs around my waist, but I caught her arms under mine and held them tight. I smirked and raised one eyebrow. "What now, Fluffy?"

"Flu... Grr you did not..." she growled, throwing her head forward into mine. I dropped my arms and let her go as she released her grip of her legs. She fell towards the floor head first, but pulled off a handstand. She caught my head between her thighs, then pulled me to the ground hard. "I am not Fluffy!"

As I was struggling to get my head free, one of my tusks was rubbing at a seam in Jaxie's pants until it split. The whole crotch of her pants tore wide open, exposing her pussy. She didn't seem to notice, as she was still trying to get me to tap out or something of that sort. I moved my face forward, but hesitated, unsure of how to proceed. "What's the matter? Is someone more yellow than green?"

"Ooh that's it..." I thought to myself, blushing and snarling at the same time. Without hesitation, I bit her inner thigh hard. Only after she exclaimed did I let up. But I wasn't done yet. I puckered my lips and kissed her right between her thighs, letting my tongue escape my mouth after a moment, licking upwards. She let out a loud gasp followed by a soft moan. I kept kept licking up and down, letting my tongue strike her bell so I could hear more of those moans.

"Oh gods..." she moaned again, loosening her thighs. I grabbed her legs and spread them, pinning them on the ground at her sides. I stopped licking and looked towards her face, as she sat up and tried spinning me around to get the jump on me. I let go of her thighs and got hold of her shoulders, pushing them down to the ground now. "Fuck..."

I was now eye level with her, staring deep into her eyes. To my surprise, there was a look in her eyes I wasn't expecting. It wasn't fear, not entirely. At least not by itself. But excitement. Longing. Eagerness but anxious as well. "Jaxie... Are you okay with this?" I asked her.

"Yes... I am. Are you?"

"I... I want to be. But I'm afraid I'll hurt you," I told her.

"Why? You could have hurt me worse when you first saw me, but you didn't," she said.

"Because I know what I'm capable of. I have a reputation in the kingdom, a bit of a...nonconsensual nickname," I told her, as I twiddled my thumbs at my arm wraps.

"Tell me," she demanded. "Please. I want to know you, Jameson."

"I'm called the Green Flame. I do know what my mother's race was. I got part of her genetics," I said slowly and sternly as I undid my wraps. I threw them to the floor, revealing bright red scales that started on my palms and went down to my mid-forearms. "When I get...angry, intense, rough, my hands burn hot. I can also breathe fire, but that's more of an at will trait. I think anyway. I don't want to hurt you with what powers I'm not aware of."

She took my hands and used them to unbutton her shirt, exposing her breasts again. "Let me," she said softly but firmly, placing my hands on her breasts tightly. She suddenly let out her claws, sticking them into my skin. I felt my hands getting hotter now. Without the leather wraps it was much easier to notice the temperature difference. "Jameson... That feels good." She kept looking in my eyes while she took my pants off for me. My cock was harder than ever. It amazed me what acceptance and comfort could do when paired with mutual attraction.

"You...I'm not a freak?" I asked her.

"You... Are the sexiest man I've met. You are as soft hearted as you are strong willed. You make my heart race in ways I've never experienced. And you don't think I'm a freak for being mixed as well. I'm not all Tabaxi. You've noticed my smooth torso, thighs, pussy, yes? I'm half Human," she told me.

"We're not so different after all," I told her. She smirked at me as she used her tail to grip the shaft of my cock, moving her it along the length in long, slow strokes.

"Jhortax' seed... Are you certain you're not part Incubus? How big are you again?"

I started getting a little self conscious by that question. "I'm actually smaller than most Orcs... I'm only about 6 and a half inches. Probably closer to just six," I told her as she kept stroking me, her eyes widening.

"That's a lot bigger than I've ever seen before... I want to taste it," Jaxie said, gripping it hard in her tail once more. I stood up and she began to follow my lead, before I placed my hand on her shoulders. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said slowly. "I... I want you on your knees." She bit her lip and turned a shade of red I couldn't believe. She planted herself on her knees and kept her eyes locked with mine as she lifted my cock in her hand, rubbing the tip around her lips. She stuck out her tongue and slapped my cock against her cheek before slapping it against her tongue, licking it slowly in a circle. "Oh my...gods in heaven." She kept licking, teasing me. Finally I couldn't take anymore teasing, so I grabbed her head and slid it all the way to the base of my cock.

"Fff-ggkk... Mmm..." Jaxie moaned as her eyes went wide when my cock slid down her throat before settling into a look of bliss. She stuck out her tongue, forcing her mouth as far down as she could before gagging. As she pulled my cock from her mouth, a long trail of saliva came with. "...Fuck, Jameson... You're quite a tasty mouthful." Before I had a chance to say anything, she tilted my cock upward and sucked my balls into her mouth, swirling her tongue around them.

"Ohh fuckkk... Don't stop," I moaned loudly with a slight growl in my voice. She kept sucking them in and out of her mouth, while starting to stroke my cock at the same time. "Gods, Jaxie." She purred a little while popping my balls out of her mouth.

"Yes?" she asked.

"You're such a good little slut, you know," I told her, my cock twitching in her hand. She slid her mouth back down the shaft of my cock, down to the base, then swallowed with it down her throat. The way it tightened for a second felt indescribable. She kept sucking back and forth, leaving a mess of sloppiness the whole time.

"If you let me join you in your adventures, I'd love to be your personal little slut," she said, standing to her feet now. "But that'll depend on how well you can use your mouth now." She took my hand and led me to the bed, then motioned for me to lay down. I did as she wanted, watching her as she took off her ruined pants. "If it gets hard to breathe, just tap me three times."

She crouched down and sat her pussy on my face. I opened my mouth wide, licking ferociously at her wet pussy. I slapped my hands on her tits hard, squeezing them as I ate her up. "Oh FUCK!" Hearing her scream made my cock twitch and stiffen up again. I slid my tongue as deep inside her pussy as I could, wanting her to drip all over my face. She began rocking her hips back and forth. I licked her clit slowly in a circle, then sucked on it lightly. "Mmm good boy. Such a hungry beast."

I continued kneading her breasts in my hands while using my mouth on her. Despite her agile feline build, she was quite the handful, even for me. I pushed something inside of myself hard, until I felt my hands warming up like they did before. It was the first time I was able to do it at will. I squeezed my hands into her tits, heating them up until Jaxie began to whimper a little. I started licking faster again, and faster still. "J-Ja-Jameson... Oh fuck, I'm gonna... Aah!"

She clenched her thighs tight, almost squeezing my head, as I felt her pussy leak against my face. She was absolutely dripping wet. Her legs were shaking and I could tell she was almost out of breath. "Was that good?" I asked her.

"You know..." she said before breathing deeply. "I mean this nicely, but that was a stupid question to ask. You made me cum. Just from your tongue. And this is supposedly your first time, although I'm starting to doubt that. But...for such a pleasant surprise, I have more in store for you." She swung her leg around, so that she was facing away from me, and positioned herself over my face again. As I started to move my face towards her pussy again, I felt a long drop of spit wet the tip of my cock.

She slid her mouth down slowly, only sucking on my head. I felt her soft tongue twirl around it twice, before she softly bit down on where the shaft meets the tip. I started licking her pussy more while feeling her bob her head up and down. She was much less sloppy this time, focusing more on using her tongue as much as she could, as well as swallowing it now and then. The more I licked and the more she sucked, the more curious I was getting. I grabbed her asscheeks and spread them apart, then slowly licked at her asshole. "Ooh...that's new..." she said softly, her voice trembling.

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"Not if you know what's good for you."

"So naughty..." I whispered. I flicked my tongue against her ass more, feeling her legs squirm as she continued gagging on my cock. She held her mouth down as far as she could, licking my shaft. I pressed my tongue against her hole, licking in a circle, until it slid in just a little. She pulled off of my cock, coughing softly and drooling down on it. I spread her ass further apart and slid my tongue as deep into her as I could. While swirling it around inside of her, I felt her pussy dripping against my chin and down onto my neck. "You're so wet for me."

TandJ8598
TandJ8598
14 Followers
12