Tusk and Claw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TandJ8598
TandJ8598
14 Followers

I lapped my tongue at her pussy again, licking up her wetness. She started sucking soft and slowly now. I spanked my hands on her already red asscheeks again, gripping them firmly. Her asshole was still wet from my tongue. I slid my thumb inside her pussy, soaking it. I spit on her ass, letting the saliva drip onto her hole. I slowly slid my thumb inside of her ass while licking her pussy again. "Oh! Woah...fuck..." she exclaimed, lifting her head from my cock abruptly.

"Does that feel okay?" I asked her.

"...Better than it should."

I fingered her asshole slowly, eating her sweet pussy more and more, unable to get enough. She bobbed her head on my cock, swirling her tongue all the while. I decided to get a little rough again, then wrapped my legs around her head. I held her there, deepthroating my cock, letting her gag and drool. I kept eating her and fucking her with my thumb until she clawed at my leg. I moved my legs back, letting her come off of my cock.

"Guh, fucking nine hells," she coughed, rolling off me. She looked at me, wiping her mouth. She looked so gorgeous with spit running down her mouth, her eyes watering. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're beautiful," I told her.

"I look like a mess," she chuckled.

"Well... Definitely a hot mess," I replied, lost in her eyes. She leaned towards me and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Her lips felt so small compared to mine. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her as close as I could. She bit my lip as she pulled away, both of us breathing heavily.

"Jameson?" Jaxie sighed sweetly.

"Yes Jaxie?" I asked.

"Do you want more?"

I stared at her, too nervous to answer. I had no idea why some of this was so nerve wracking for me. All I could was muster up a nod, just barely. She started to lay on her back when I stopped her "What is it?"

"I want you from behind," I told her. She smirked and blushed, getting on her knees and facing away from me. I placed my hand on her back and pushed her to the bed, her ass sticking up in the air. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down against her pussy, letting the tip slide against her ass once or twice.

"You keep teasing me, I'll be the one fuc-" she started to say as I pulled her pussy onto my cock. "Fff...ahh..."

I held her waist tightly and pulled her all the way back until her ass pressed against me. I left my cock pressed inside her, balls deep, before slowly pulling it out of her. Just as she started to groan I thrusted deep again, causing her to yell out. I moved in and out slowly, feeling her tight lips pressed against my cock move as I did. I leaned into her, gripping her hair and pulling back as I sped up my thrusts into her. "O-oh-ooooh fff-fuck."

She moaned so loud while I took her from behind. I could feel myself leaking precum inside her soaking wet pussy. "Oh, fuck yes. You're taking it like such a good little whore for me," I moaned, slapping her ass hard as I could. I'd hit her so hard already that it was even brighter red than before.

"Yes... Yes, my beast... Fuck me," Jaxie moaned louder. I pulled her hair again, fucking her so fast her ass was clapping against me.

"You're mine, Jaxie... My good, beautiful slut," I growled. I could feel my cock throbbing, tensing up. I wrapped my arms around her and flipped her around on her back. I pinned her down by her wrists as I kept fucking her, bouncing her back and forth on my cock. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"Don't... Don't you fucking dare!" she yelled, her eyes rolling back and her tits bouncing. I straightened up and grabbed her legs, bending them towards her shoulders, putting all of my weight on her. "Ohh just like that, that's my big beast."

I fucked and thrusted as hard and fast as I could, watching every expression on her face. I knew I was getting even closer now, my balls were ready to explode. She looked into my eyes and purred loudly, her mouth open and tongue sticking out. I started thrusting slower now, but still hard. "Oh my... Gods, fuck!" I roared, my cock bursting warm cum deep inside of Jaxie's pussy. I kept thrusting a few extra times until I just couldn't anymore. I pulled my cock out and watched my cum start to drip. I knelt down and licked as much out of her as I could.

"Ooh what are you doing?" she asked. I laid next to her and kissed her, swapping my cum into her mouth. I kept her locked in a kiss until she swallowed. "Gods you taste good... That was incredible. How was your first time?"

"Mmm... I loved it. I don't wanna leave you," I told her, caressing her cheek. "I want you to come with me, away from here." I kissed her a few times, holding her close.

"Good... I'm yours now. You're stuck with me," she replied, kissing me cheeks, forehead, and lips. We held each other close, letting exhaustion take us to sleep.

I awoke feeling warmth moving up and down my cock. My eyes blinked open and I saw Jaxie's tail stroking me. "Mmm... Good morning," I said in a scratchy morning tone. I turned my head to the side and saw her smirking. "What?"

"I've been awake for a while. You've been hard as a rock for about an hour. I thought I'd help relieve that issue," she said, kissing me. She climbed on top of me as her tail kept stroking my cock. "But today, I'm going to mount you."

I kept my legs pressed together, keeping my cock standing straight up, as she bent it towards my stomach and sat her wet pussy on it. She rocked her hips forward and back, sliding her lips along the bottom of my shaft. Despite the pressure of my cock being bent down like this, it felt amazing. But I kept wanting more. She was able to tell. I didn't have quite a good poker face. "Do you want more?"

"Yes," I said eagerly, nodding simultaneously.

"Tell me what you want then," she whispered.

"I want my cock inside you."

"Ask me nicely, Jameson. Beg for it," she demanded, grinding on my cock faster.

"Please, can I be inside you? I need it so bad. Please, Jaxie," I begged, groaning and squirming. Without any hesitation she lifted herself up and slid right down on my cock. "Fuck yesss..."

"Ohh my... I love that big cock of yours," she moaned. I held her thighs as she rocked her hips, staring into my eyes and biting her lip. "Do you like my pussy?"

"Yes, I love it. I love it so much," I answered frantically. She held down my shoulders and arched her back, bouncing herself on my cock now. She fucked me hard, clapping herself against my body as she dropped down. I slid my hands up her belly, grabbing her tits as soon as I felt them. I held them as they tried to bounce with her movements.

"Mmm I bet you do. You're such a good boy for me today," she purred. This was an entirely different arrangement than the night before. She had me feeling...vulnerable, submissive. I wasn't used to that, wasn't sure how to feel about it. But I didn't care. I felt good and that's all that mattered. I didn't want her to stop what she was doing, even if it did make me look submissive. I warmed my hands with my powers and massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples with my hot fingertips. "Ooh that's just not fair..."

I smirked at her as she moaned at my hot touch, her pussy grinding on me with my cock balls deep inside her now. "I can't let you get away with all of the fun," I replied, biting my lip. I felt her muscles starting to tense and tighten up. I started slightly moving my hips along with hers.

"Oh... O-ooh fuck..." she started morning before letting out a long, soft growl, her pussy tightening and dripping down my shaft. "Fuck... You better cum soon or you won't get to until later."

"Mmm gladly," I growled, holding her waist. I spread my legs a little and began pumping my hips up and down hard, slamming my cock into her as best as I could. I wasn't getting it nearly as far out as I could before, but I loved being inside her the whole time. Her tits were bouncing wildly in my face now, having nothing holding them steady. I leaned up and caught one of them in my mouth, biting and sucking hard on her nipple.

"Aah! Gods that feels good. Don't stop, my beast," she gasped and moaned. I didn't plan to. Not until I pumped every drop of cum into her that I could. I let go of that breast and then bit down on the other one, sucking even harder now. "Mmm fuck! Cum. Cum for me, now."

I let her breast go and kissed her, wrapping my arms around her back, tightly holding her against my chest. I kept thrusting eagerly, listening to her moans and my balls slapping against her as I finally felt my cock release pump after pump of hot, sticky cum into her wet cunt. I kept thrusting to tease her until she was a wet, moaning mess. She rolled off of me, breathing heavily. I kissed her and stood up, starting to get dressed. "Come on, my love. It's time to head out onto that's open road," I said with a sly smirk, throwing her a shirt.

TandJ8598
TandJ8598
14 Followers
12