All Comments on 'Tutor Tits'

by dreamprint

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Staccato

Staccato delivery format makes this difficult to read,this is however an extremly erotic story.It would have made an excellent incest tale with little change to the text.I still think it merits maximum points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry !

Sorry I thought this might be just some showing off to a young lad but by the end of the story it was a story about a slut wife who wont need the husband anymore oh well there goes another mid-life divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I thought it was damn good

Very strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very erotic story

As a middle aged husband, I found this story of the seduction of a teen to be extremely erotic. I love the theme of teaching a young teen to be a good lover--and I love that a middle aged woman gets the boy so excited along with her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

A good story I enjoyed, the ending left a little to be desired. Also his insistence she was conflicted doesn't float when she asks kid to come in her than eat her out.But all in all a very erotic story. A follow up would be fun.They could swing with couple next door and she could watch him for a change. Thanks

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 16 years ago
I thought it erotic.

We all know all the reasons the wife shouldn't be teaching the kid about sex, but this is an erotic story and a pretty good one. It's a fantasy and a fun read. Would most men encourage their wife to try this? I think not, but it's fun hearing about your wife doing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Love all of your stories, very erotic, thanks for your work. Please write more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWESOME!!

Great story. Very well written. What now?? Will she do the neighbor? Keep doing Brandon?? I hope you write at least one more chapter to this very HOT story.

Thanks.

George and Anne

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Best!

I've submitted several stories to this site under the name of "Janetsue" and got good ratings, but this is the first other person's story that I gave a top rating. It's the longest I've ever read all the way through, with great detailed descriptions, and a cool surprise at the end. How about another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
would love to read more

patiently waiting for you to continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
best

My wife has done something like this. What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OOOH ...just wish you hadn't told me....

OOOH ...just wish you hadn't told me....she was 50 !!

thATS Like fancyin' your gran .. just not right ....

and yes i may be nearly 40 but 50 is still your gran!!!

rich k

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Very well paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very well-written erotic story!

I loved the story! It was long, but so very well written...loved the concept of a married couple experimenting with fantasies...the slow building up of her exhibitionism...how she loved showing off her body..then concocting a plan....going further into her desires....I read the whole thing...which surprises even me....when I saw how many pages there were, ....but each page kept me reading more....beautiful......hope you write many more........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Brilliant story I just couldn't stop reading it, wish my wife was like yours in the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just a bull shit mindless crap of a pathetic writ.

En evil smelling mind diarrhea ! One of the worst on this here site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

wish it was me getting my tits sucked and cunt licked and fucked like the chic in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Loved the transformation from tease to the teased, from the raped to the rapee. Those of us who have been with the odd woman or two, can relate to the mood changes.

Tremendously enjoyable. thanks

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
So much for her "reputation."

Way too much detail. I don't know what to think about the husband. In my book, he should have left about page 4 or 5. Maybe he will now because of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Used to it

My wife does not even own a bra, she selects tops that show off her very nice medium size breasts nearly all of the time. They are from a boob job, naturally she was completely flat up top. I know that is what attracted her to me in the first place, I saw both of her nipples before I even knew her name. Her T-shirts all have huge arm holes so she can let anyone see her boobs whenever she wants to, and she loves to pull them out and let people "feel" them to see how real they look, she has no scars at all, they appear perfectly natural.

Now, after 5 years married, she realized it really does turn me on, why it took so long I don't know, but now she has even quit wearing panties. So help me, she has me hard about all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really

good...very sexy, erotic, great psychology, a slow teaser, all the stuff I like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved every bit of it and am looking forward to the chapters with the Neighbor.

asyouwere9asyouwere9over 2 years ago

It's the perfect story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Would love to try something similar with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Imagine wasting all that time to write this. Its fascinating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous