Tutor Turns Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They posed for another one Jill liked where his fully erect cock was between her breasts and she was touching the tip with her tongue. After that one, Ty took the camera from Athena and she left them alone. As they began having sex in various positions, they both took more graphic shots. Some of the more graphic ones showed Ty's cock buried in her pussy at close range and Jill with a mouthful of his cock. The two most graphic ones showed Jill's red, swollen pussy right after Ty pulled out and you could see the come flowing from between her pussy lips and one where her face was covered with his come.

When it came time to make the video, Ty got behind her in the doggy position right after swatting her butt cheeks enough to show she'd just been spanked. He started the video just as he started to rub the head of his cock up and down her slit and then started pushing his meat inside her. Jill could be heard moaning and squealing from the onslaught. He stopped the recording just after he bottomed out and only had about an inch or two still outside her body.

When he finished the video, he handed Jill her phone and told her it was time to "accidentally" call her husband on speakerphone. Ty started pumping into her from behind just before Dan answered. When he picked up, Ty increased the speed and strength of his thrusts to the point their bodies could be heard slapping together. Jill couldn't help become vocal as he fucked her more roughly than usual for Dan's benefit. After saying hello a couple of times, Dan became silent after he heard they were having sex but didn't hang up.

Ty pulled out all the stops to make sure Jill orgasmed while Dan was listening. He began spanking her butt cheeks, pulling her hair and pounding her so hard he almost lifted her off her knees. The eroticism of having sex while Dan listened help put her over the edge as well, and she started coming quite hard and quite loudly. Ty followed suit and announced he was coming right before he filled her with another big load.

Just after they caught their breath, Jill purposely said, "Oh, shit!" and ended the call without speaking to Dan. In reality, it was a three-way orgasm because Dan shot his load as soon as he heard his wife coming on Ty's cock.

Jill texted Dan, "Sorry I butt-dialed you. Love you!"

Dan replied, "It's okay. Love you too."

He waited a few minutes and texted, "Sounds like you're enjoying yourself."

As Ty had recommended, Jill didn't answer his text right away. About twenty minutes later as she lounged out on the deck with a mimosa one of the wives made her, she sent her husband one of the PG-rated photos.

He opened the photo immediately, not knowing what to expect. It was definitely mild, but it still kindled his imagination because he assumed they had nothing on under their robes. They really did look good together.

Dan texted, "Nice. Did you take any others?"

Once again, Jill didn't respond right away. This time it was also because she had Ty's fat cock in her mouth as they 69'ed on the deck. For the second time, Ty teased her ass with his tongue, sending shivers down her legs. She'd never really considered that opening an erogenous zone, but it obviously felt pleasant when Ty gave it attention. It worried her that he might be setting the stage for more "butt stuff". That was a bridge she didn't think she was ready to cross, especially with someone his size.

Ty was learning quickly how to eat her out like she liked and she submitted her feedback by creaming on his face as he continued to tongue her. Unlike her husband, Ty never seemed to settle for just one orgasm from her. She lost count of how many orgasms she'd had since she arrived, but it had to be close to twenty. Her leg muscles were so sore from spasming as she came the previous night, it felt like she had worked out at the gym. Even then, he continued to eat her out through her aftershocks and pulled another full-blown orgasm from her.

By this point, her jaw was getting pretty sore and Ty still hadn't come, so she changed plans. She spun around and positioned her breasts so he could tit-fuck her again. At the top of each stroke, the head of his cock went inside her mouth. It wasn't long before Ty rewarded her with a mouthful of his semen. Not only did she swallow his whole load, but also squeezed along the bottom of his shaft to get every last drop.

As she enjoyed the sweet aftertaste of his baby-makers, she sent her husband one of the R-rated photos. Dan saw it immediately as he had been checking their text conversation screen every couple of minutes to make sure he hadn't missed anything. She sent the one with Ty holding her breasts as she sat on his lap in the spa.

That one really got Dan's heart rate up. It was so erotic without really being pornographic, he couldn't help but stroke his own dick. He was thankful it was Sunday so she wasn't torturing him during his workday. He couldn't help wonder who took the photo though. Were they not playing alone?

He didn't want to bother his wife as she was obviously preoccupied, but he also didn't want her to think he wasn't interested.

He ended up replying, "Oh, wow. So hot."

Since she knew she'd have to drive home in a couple of hours, Jill asked Tyrese for a favor.

"Ty, I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex while being held off the ground by my lover, like up against the shower wall or just standing. You're obviously strong enough to hold me up. Could we try that?"

"Absolutely!" he answered. "Let's go to my shower."

After Ty used one of the shower heads to a warm up the shower wall, he easily hoisted Jill high enough to enter her and leaned them into the wall. She grabbed his hard cock and lined it up with her opening as he slowly lowered her onto it. She was really tender now, having been fucked so many times she'd lost count, but the warm water helped.

She loved how she had almost no control and felt so tiny in his arms. They kissed throughout most of their coupling, adding to the eroticism for her. They fucked this way for at least fifteen minutes until she asked him to take her back to his bed.

Coming full circle from where they started, Ty climbed atop her and plowed her as hard and as deep as she could stand until he filled her with his load for the last time. She didn't think she'd ever tire of the feeling of him come inside her as she screamed and shook from another orgasm. She would've cleaned his cock once again like the little slut she wanted to be for him, but it's very likely that would get him hard and they'd be right back fucking again.

As Jill put her clothes back on for the first time since arriving, she now knew what Ty meant when he told Dan she wouldn't need to pack much.

She kissed Tyrese goodbye, not knowing if she would ever get to do so again. She also made sure to thank his wives for being so kind to her and invited them to her home any time they could come.

Jill wasn't looking forward to her three hour drive considering how sore she was. She really struggled to concentrate on her driving instead of replaying the last twenty-four hours in her head as she blew past her exits.

She stored the rest of their naughty photos and the video in a secure folder before she got home. She'd use those to drive Dan crazy over the next week or so, as long as he behaved. His first tests would be how he reacted to her being shaved, still dripping with Ty's come and being too tired and sore to have sex. The ball was in his court now.

Jill was very successful at using the photos to keep her husband keenly interested and hard most waking hours. When they had sex Monday night, Dan was so amped up, he was hardly inside her before he lost control and came. They tried again just before they went to sleep and even though he was able to control himself better, it still took a lot of effort on her part to orgasm.

She realized Ty had been right and was lying there trying to figure out how to approach her husband about seeing him again. She had shown Dan the last of the photos they had taken and he seemed a bit disappointed there were no more.

After the lights were out, Dan beat her to the punch and said casually, "So, Jill...you know...I'd be okay with it if you and Ty wanted to play around again."

She just smiled to herself in the darkness like a little girl waking up on Christmas morning.