Tutoring

Story Info
An agreement to tutor leads to consenting to more.
2.4k words
4.43
8.1k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy had been a programmer for almost 2 decades. Always careful with his money, he'd built up a nest egg and recently invested in a second house near the local state college that he had intended to rent out to students. After a downturn in the tech market he instead decided to take a bit of a sabbatical, go back to college, and reassess what he wanted to do going forward. So he shuttered his main place and moved in to the new place, enrolling in a variety of classes. He was a typical nerd - a little awkward, a bit extra around the middle, and mostly kept to himself.

Stacey was in two of his classes. One of the advantages of being back in college was all the pretty young coeds. Stacey stood out though. Firm, C cup breasts usually with braless nipples poking out of shirts with deep cleavage. Tiny shorts that highlighted her firm behind and shapely legs. Exactly the type of girl that would never talk to him back when he was young, if not be outright cruel to him. Although Stacey was nice to everyone, including him. Sharp as well as she was acing one of the classes they shared. The other one she was struggling with though and after asking the teacher about tutoring, he mentioned how Troy seemed to be breezing through it and maybe he'd help her.

She approached him after class and offered to pay him to tutor her. She was there on scholarship and if she didn't keep her grades up, it was at risk. He declined the money but agreed to tutor her. After a bit of discussion she ruled out her dorm room because of her noisy roommate and the library since her schedule didn't match up well with its operating hours. He mentioned he had a fair sized dining table that might work and he kept odd hours anyways. He joked also that he had a guest room she could crash in if they needed to study the whole weekend. To his surprise, she quickly agreed and they set up a time after class on Friday.

They met up just outside the parking lot. He was surprised to see that she had what appeared to be an overnight bag in addition to her backpack. She mentioned that he seemed pretty safe. That she'd noticed him checking her out from time to time but nothing creepy and that he didn't seem like the type to try anything unwelcome. Plus he was pretty cute, for an older guy. She had a bit of a smirk when she said that, one he couldn't quite parse, but he shrugged and they loaded into his truck.

Once at his house they spread out the materials on the large table. He helped edit several of her essays, offering some suggestions for improvements. He shared a few of his from the class, pointing out what the professor seemed to be looking for and encouraged her to find her writing voice. She worked on the one for the assignment assigned that day while he made dinner. Reading it while they ate, he complimented her on the improvement. Both being a little beat, she asked to break for the day and for a tour of his house which took him a bit by surprise.

While the main living areas and his bedroom were furnished and decorated the guest room and its ensuite bath were pretty spartan and the second floor with its additional bedrooms and bonus were completely bare. She was impressed by the downstairs but teasingly inquired about the empty bedrooms and second floor asking why he doesn't rent them out - he could easily get some cute coeds to share his living space with him. She'd even be his first renter. It was quieter than the dorm so it would be easier to study. Plus it was private - set back from the road a bit and wooded, you could even study outside and he had a fire pit and small sitting area already set up.

He played off her questions at first. Mentioned that he'd planned to rent it out but after deciding to go back to college he decided to live there. Would be a bit weird to have young women sharing a space with an old nerd like him. She keeps shooting down his excuses, saying he could at least rent to her. She'd be fine sharing his space and enjoyed his company. Especially since she'd have free in house tutoring. He admits this is all good for her, but what's in it for him? He likes his privacy and personal space. She leans towards him playfully, pushing her arms together to accentuate the cleavage peeking out of her top even more and batting her eyes, asking what it would take to seal the deal?

He pauses for a moment, deciding how he wants to play this. Finally he decides to call her bluff. Says he'll let her live there for free on one condition - she had to become his submissive. He admits he had a long term partner that he enjoyed dominating and missed it. So if she wanted to live there she'd have to submit fully to him and his whims. Or she could just get the normal tutoring and occasional use of the guest room.

That gives her pause and she stands up, thinking for a moment before agreeing. Thinking she means to the tutoring he agrees that makes more sense, he was mainly trying to get a rise out of her after all her teasing. But she corrects him - not the normal tutoring, she'll be his live-in submissive. As long as it doesn't affect her studies and he continues to tutor her, she'll do whatever he wants willingly.

He doesn't believe her and says as much. With a look of determination she peels off her top, exposing her bare breasts. Her nipples are excited and capped with small bars in them. She then kicks off her sandals and pushes her shorts and panties to the floor, kicking them to the side as well. Her slit is shaved bare. She clasps her hands behind her back, spreading her legs slightly, allowing him to take in her exposure before kneeling before him and looking up through half lidded eyes.

She admits she was a sub in a previous relationship but had to give it up for school. He didn't respect her boundaries around the time necessary for her studies. But she enjoyed submitting and having a firm hand control her. That she liked giving up her power - allowing her dominant to control her clothing or exposure or pleasure. Again, as long as his domination didn't affect her scholarship she'd do whatever he wanted. Said it was win-win for them. She kept her grades up and they both get their needs met sexually. She'll prove it, what is his first order, anything he wants for helping her with the essays.

Now it was his turn to pause. She was right that it was mutually beneficial but he still believed she was teasing him. Why would a young woman as beautiful as her submit to him? She could have anyone she wanted. So he decides to test her. The sun was almost down and even though the house was on a quiet road his mailbox was at the end of the drive - in full view the road and anyone that drove by. The trees and distance between the houses lowered the risk. But there was still risk. So he told her he hadn't checked the mail when they came in, would she mind walking down to his mailbox? And when she got back, she could go back to her knees and service him to completion. He grinned lasciviously, thinking surely this would stop the tease.

Standing up she grasped his hand and led him out to the front porch telling him to wait there. She also asks him to record it since it turns her on for her dom to have blackmail material over her. Then she casually strolled down the drive to the mailbox. Leaning over with her legs spread towards the road she looked inside for several moments, almost daring someone to drive by and see her, before closing it and heading slowly back to him. She keeps her hands behind her back, covering nothing, and maintains eye contact for the phone in his outstretched hand. Then she pauses in front of him, apologizing that there's no mail today and no one witnessed her, before dropping to her knees and pulling out his turgid rod.

She moans, attacking it with gusto, using her hands to stroke the base of him and her tongue on his sensitive head in between long bobs to bring him deep into her throat. She looks up at him with sultry eyes as he records her submission and servicing. After several minutes working him up she closes her eyes and purrs in pleasure as he shoots down her throat. She swallows and then lovingly licks him clean before putting him away. Still on her knees she looks up at him. She hopes that proves her submission. She asks him what rules he wants to put in place.

They move inside the house and sit again at the table. The juxtaposition of him fully clothed and her completely naked stands out. She had abandoned her discarded clothes upstairs and sat with her hands on her fully spread legs. Her nipples stood erect and her clit peeked out of its hood, exposing a third intimate piercing. Her slit glistened with moisture as she was obviously turned on by all that had happened.

He laid out his terms. He'd continue to tutor her. She could live there rent free, but they'd share the chores. She was to be bare in the house - she'd strip in the entryway and not get dressed again unless she went out. There were no exceptions to this - guests, deliveries, she was to be completely bare and not to cover up although she could stay upstairs and out of sight if she wanted. She was to submit to his orders so long as they didn't affect her classes or grades. This would include regular servicing of him, him taking her how he liked, and additional blackmail material which they would negotiate later if or where he shared. He would control her orgasms and ration them out as reward but she was not to touch herself without his permission. At the end of the semester they'd reevaluate going forward.

She admitted that she liked being the only one naked and having someone else control her exposure, it being one of her biggest kinks. She asked to amend the agreement to include not just the house but his property. She'd strip bare in the entryway but she wouldn't dress unless she was planning to leave the property. So his yard, pool, front porch, or getting the mail would all be bare. She admitted she didn't care who he exposed her to as long as she was only submissive to him. She agreed that they'd negotiate where and with whom he could share her blackmail, but doubted she'd care. She trusted him to put her in enticing and scary, but safe positions that would play to her kinks and desires.

He laughed and agreed, mentioning he loved a compliant and fully nude submissive, so the more the better. He also enjoyed documenting all the exposure and acts she'd perform and sharing them strategically to turn her on. With his help her grades improved. Probably didn't hurt that they were both content and enjoying the agreement as well. After the semester she asked to spend the summer and the next year living there, continuing it. He agreed.

She slowly pushed him to expand her exposure and submission, admitting getting off on it. That summer the pool guy "accidently" discovered her by the pool. She was nude and tied to a lounger with her legs spread. Blindfolded, a remote control egg buzzed in her pussy. He watched from the window as the pool guy captured it on his phone while turning up the egg to make her cum explosively in front of the guy. After the pool guy left and he untied her, she enthusiastically sucked him off before letting him finish on her face and chest, leaving it there for the rest of the night as a badge of sluthood. She begged him for more.

Thanks to delivery alerts several delivery people were greeted by her weeding nude on hands and knees, legs spread to expose her pussy, tits dangling enticingly, as she shimmied her ass to the music from her earbuds. After they got her attention she'd stand up, exposing her body to them without shame, and take the packages inside before begging him to use her how he pleased.

After that novelty wore off he started tying her nude to a chair on the front porch, gagged, with the egg inside her again. He'd greet the visitors this time, not acknowledging the show beside him, then crank the egg up surreptitiously. She'd be able to watch them as they saw her body tense, back arch, toes curl, and orgasm hard in front of them. After they left and he'd untie her she'd drop to her knees, pull out his cock, and bob her head on it right there on the porch until he came down her throat.

Towards the end of that summer she mentioned her friend was interested in attending the college. The friend had taken a couple years off, but wanted to come visit to take a tour - so could she stay with them?

He reminded her that nothing would change with her friend here. She would be completely bare the entire time. She would submit to whatever he desired. He could have her service him or take her right in front of the friend. Surprisingly she replied enthusiastically. Her friend knew she was an exhibitionist and submissive. Her friend was also bisexual and had a bit of a crush on her, but never acted on it. She thought maybe if the friend saw her submitting she might want to play with them, and they could share her. The friend would need a place to live anyways if she decided to attend the school and adding a second female could allow them more options sexually, although she didn't believe her friend was submissive, just open minded.

He agreed and she set it up with enthusiasm without telling the friend about the agreement. She thought it would be best, and very hot, to surprise her.