All Comments on 'Tutoring Ch. 02: Her Action Research'

by vesperum

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continued good premise.

Too much story that's story, and not directly sex action.

Need many more details about how she edges him.

Would be better if he began to beg to cum rather than simply announce he was 'edging'/close.

Needed her to slow down then. Perhaps play with his balls. Perhaps play with herself while edging him.

Four stars.

vesperumvesperumalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! It is quite constructive. Putting together a series like this is a first for me, so any help is greatly appreciated.

AdedrumAdedrumalmost 2 years ago

Well written and wonderfully erotic situation. I’m looking forward to continuation. I loved the edging scenario especially as it was all her idea. I look forward to teacher assisting her with further exploration of all manner of fetish activity. Face sitting, peeing and of course anal delights can be explored. Let’s not forget pheromones, wet panties (already introduced) and she has teachers boxers that she might discover have an aroma that turns her on. A great scenario for exploring all aspects of sexuality. Please keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise continues.

Still needs more confirmation about whats being done feels.

Needs less in the way of her having mastered techniques so quickly, and without much of any directions/pionters/lessons.

And you wrote "focussed": Ir's FOCUSED, with one D.

Four stars.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Blueline10 months ago

Great story but you need a couple or three more chapters. Please get going on that!!

BTW 5 stars.

vesperumvesperum10 months agoAuthor

Hopefully part 3 and 4 will be ready soon. I’m working on these two now! Got sidetracked into several other completely independent stories. Gotta go with ideas when they arise!

Rainyday493Rainyday4936 months ago

Fantastic, great progress, it feels as if you're edging your readers! Or, maybe that's just what I was doing while reading 😂

Bubbahead69Bubbahead695 months ago

Where's the next chapter? These are awesome so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous