Tutoring Ch. 02: Her Action Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put one of her earbuds in my left ear so we could both listen in together on the video without the whole floor hearing it. While I was sure no one was around, there was no sense tempting fate with too much horny grunting noises!

We finally settled on a no-hands edging video, where this man's naked female partner jacks and plays and jacks and plays, using various lubricants and oils, rubbing, and teasing his glans and frenulum quite extensively and then holding off only to continue the process again getting him closer and closer to the edge. The male was forbidden from touching himself. The video was taken from his POV. Never did his cock go soft, but based on his moaning you could tell when he was repeatedly on the edge of cumming. That non-verbal grunting of his was surprisingly a turn on. That was where we were going to today.

"Let's watch it through a couple of times to see if it is what we want." She offered. I readily agreed. She took my cock more firmly in her right hand. As we watched it she stroked my shaft and played with my head (rubbing both glans and frenulum) with her thumb and forefinger in close parallel with the events on the video. What we saw on screen was soon happening to me. She would pause, do the action on me and then return to the video. We viewed it almost through to the end, stopping only when he was going to cum. That was something I definitely wanted to see.

"What do you think of his package?" I asked. I was interested in what aspects of male anatomy that she liked.

"He has an attractive cock, I suppose, though his balls aren't as big as yours," she replied gently caressing, rubbing and tugging on my testicles. "You have a more dramatic lookkng vein that runs along your length. I'm not sire why, but I like that."

She became absorbed by the on screen action, focussed on ensuring what she saw was repeated on me. She even paused to take notes! The somewhat halting nature of the process meant I was in no real danger of edging immediately unlike the poor guy on screen. At least not yet. As we would see, it would prove to be about continuous and unrelenting excitation of the erogenous zones. In that case, ultimately I was just as doomed as he was.

That being said, my cock was fully engorged and erect, pointing straight up. I was kept pleasantly solid throughout. The on-screen version was the same. My sac was low and dangling. So was his. My mind lingered a bit and went to her panties or potential lack thereof. I still wasn't sure. All she needed to do was stand up, move over, pull up her skirt, lower herself and slowly mount me, descending on my pole. Christ. I wondered how wet she was. I hadn't touched her at all yet.

Instead of my horny little scenario happening however, she paused and turned away from the video, leaned in with both hands and proceeded to gently pull up on my shaft with one hand and down on my testicles with the other. Just like what happened to the poor fellow in the video prior to the finale.

"Let's not let the technology dominate this too much." She said as she moved down and began sucking on my engorged head again. I would be a Luddite if it meant she would keep doing this! Down with technology!

She slathered my penis with her saliva and had long protracted suck. She then proceeded to blow some spit on my head, alternating with another long toe curling suck on my head. She bobbed up and down and up and down. I put my hands ever so gently on her head and allowed them to move with her, as she sucked me off.

She was leading here though, make no mistake. Where had she learned to do this? Was there more to this young woman than it appeared? Just what was I teaching her here? How to be submissive I suppose, Lol. She had cock sucking down.

As she pulled her face away from a long slurping suck on my shaft, a long spittle bridge formed between her mouth and my meatus. To be honest this image was worth any danger we were in; an image I would carry with pleasure to my grave! If only I could...

"Can I take a picture of that? It is very sexy," I asked completing my thought, and indicating the awesome spittle bridge. She was way ahead of me (another theme in this enterprise) and already had her cell phone out and was framing a quick picture, a kind of selfie of my glans, meatus and top of my shaft to one side, the spittle bridge traversing the gap to her red lips and slightly open mouth on the other side. I have to say it was a beautiful photo. Amazing.

"You are resourceful I must say. Please send me that." I said grinning. I was fully erect, slathered in her saliva. My cock was throbbing subtly in time with my thundering heartbeat. Could she hear it? She certainly could see my racing heart mirrored in my throbbing shaft if she wanted to. She moved her hand onto my shaft again and stroked gently to ostensibly maintain my erection. Not that it needed maintenance at this point! My erection wasn't going anywhere.

"I love how it bobs slightly." She noted.

"It is in tune with my heart," I replied.

"Oh," she said, giving my sac a fondle. "That is very sweet," she added. She leaned over and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I noticed that she closes her eyes when she does this.

"It is literally bobbing due to my heart beating fast," I explained, suddenly regretting my comment afraid I had burst her bubble.

"I knew that. But it was sweet of you to say it that way." She replied, kissing me again and then gently kissing my penis' head. She was making ready to move back to video.

"Ok, let's watch through again now that we know what we are doing. I noted what she does to him and in what sequence. We will go faster now though. I want you edging this time for sure. In the meantime, I will stroke to keep you hard."

"I think just thinking of what we are doing and where we are doing it will keep me hard indefinitely. Or perhaps seeing that picture you took will." I laughed. She smiled and squeezed my shaft in response.

At this point I had to comment openly on one aspect of her work so far today.

"You are already quite good at sucking cock Amelia. I'm not sure there is very much I can teach you there." She already seems well practised and versed in the art of fellatio.

She smiled a bit demurely and blushed slightly. She didn't always take praise well. It seemed to embarrass her.

"You really seem to enjoy it too," I added.

"I do! I wasn't sure I would but I really do. It makes it easier that the cock is yours." She responded quickly. Fair enough, I thought. "But there must be something to improve? I can't be that good already?" She asked.

"You seem a natural at sucking cock, but I'll try thinking of something," I responded pondering that question long and hard. "It may require you do it again so I can do some analysis." I said winking at her.

"Say, can you teach while I am doing this?" She asked quizzically. I said I would do my best! It is hard to keep one's mind focussed when a 19-year old hottie is stroking your soon-to be-edging-manhood after having just sucked it expertly.

She went to re-play the video to follow the pattern of her handy cock-work more closely. The cock onscreen was back to the same condition as mine now. Life and art emulating each other, for the betterment of all.

"Tell me about the nerve endings here," she indicated by rubbing my velvety head as she cued up the video. Fuck fuck fuck, her fingers were working magic on my nerve endings. Thinking didn't come easy when in this position.

"Ah, well there are a lot of them. Some estimates of between 4000 and 6000 nerve endings on the head. It is the powerhouse of pleasure. It is directly analogous to the glans of your clit. They are the same in fact in their role, though some say there may be even more nerve endings on the clitoris." Perhaps my opening to get her to at least open her legs to me. She moved her thumb up and around my glans; firmly but gently. Holy Fuck.

"Hard to believe something so soft and yet so hard would have so many nerve endings." She said looking at it.

"We really don't know how many. Surprisingly, it hasn't been studied all that extensively," I replied, try to sound calm and in control. My cock was in permanent flex mode. It was like an iron rod. I would not last too long with this level of attention. Meanwhile, stroke stroke stroke she went following the dictates of the video and her notes.

"It is hard underneath here too," she squeezed a bit through my head. She was showing me.

"Ah, you are referring to the upper tips of the engorged chambers that run the length of my shaft. They are called the corpora cavernosa." I explained. Once a teacher always a teacher, even when getting jacked and edged helplessly.

It was hard to focus due to my erection. I was moving towards the edge. She gave a couple of long strokes. She was moving in quick time to the guy suffering on the screen. I was now equally suffering. Loving it but suffering. God, I wanted to cum.

"Your handjob also exceeds expectations at this point," using education speak. Her technique involved varied speed and motion with squeezing and soft pulls followed by focused attention under the cap and then running her palm with some pressure along the head. It was the ultimate feeling on my most sensitive erogenous zone.

"I've watch a lot of videos on it," she answered. "Almost of them use lubricant too. So, I also brought some lube. I thought we may need it. Let me get it." She said, picking up her bag and taking out the white lubricant. It looked like cum though less viscous. She held one hand on my shaft and held the bottle over top and squeezed both. The lube dribbled along and down. She slathered it. Fuck. I was getting close.

"I think I'm edging, Amelia." I said swallowing hard, trying hard not to blow my wad too early. She backed off my cock a bit watching the lubricant ooze down the shaft. She was watching me. She took the opportunity to take another picture. She put a black and white filter on it. It was a very artsy looking image. 'Lubricant on Cock Noir' I could see as the photograph title in an upcoming gallery showing.

"You have a really good eye for photography," I commented, then added "I only need a moment," I said confidently, referring to my moving off that cum edge. As I said that, I could feel that familiar pre-orgasmic feeling slowly subside. Her hand remained still but fixed on my shaft.

"Thanks, I like taking pictures." She replied. I noted that too. I was a photography buff. Perhaps we could add some photography in the buff to a lesson. Another mental note.

"Perhaps we would incorporate some formal photography as part of a future tutoring session," I rephrased my thought to her.

"That might be a lot of fun," she said enthusiastically. "What would you want to do?" She asked, giving me time to calm my cock and 'step' away from the edge.

"Perhaps some tasteful sexy images, just for our own use, like a boudoir montage. Closeups of your genitals, mine, separate and together."

"Could we also take pictures of us fucking and sucking too? Videos as well?"

"We certainly could! We could make a sort of sex portfolio to mark your progress."

"Like the bio essay portfolio this year?" She asked excitedly. "I never thought portfolios could be so much fun! These first two pictures can start us off!" She added. Excellent. I will definitely add photography to the upcoming lessons.

"I am good now," I said. I had bought myself time. The immediate danger of blowing my wad had subsided. She straight away began rubbing and tugging my shaft anew, moving it inexorably to the next edge.

"I love that idea. Especially the video part. Maybe we could post it here?" Indicating the porn website. "I found some wonderful video channels of couples who post exclusively of themselves in all sorts of positions without identifying who they are."

"Perhaps!" I answered. The ideas were percolating. "Let's get back to the video," I suggested.

It was not paused anymore. The man and I were at a similar junction yet again. The woman on screen had also backed off her ministrations on his dick. It was only now that I noticed that she was nude. She was working on him in a same way Amelia was actively stroking me, but she was in the nude. I was focused so much on what she was doing to him and then seeing it reciprocated on my cock here that I had neglected to notice her and her needs. And I was doing the same here!

Here was a scantily clad hot teen sitting but a foot from me edging me repeatedly and I had lost focus on her as she had become so focused on me. To be fair she was being fairly clinical today, doing her research after all, but I needed to get into her pants so to speak, or at least up her skirt. Then an idea struck me. I sensed an opening to get at her openings and get her more into the fun.

"Could we edge me a bit longer and then perhaps try our hands on your erogenous zones? Edging can go both ways too, can't it?" I asked thinking about her tits, clitoris, labia and vagina.

She looked at me thoughtfully pausing just a beat. I think she was enjoying the power she seemed to have this day being fully clothed to my half naked. I suppose it is why CFNM is a whole porn genre. And while I was all about female empowerment, I also was lusting for her, wanting to touch her, feel her and rub myself against her, maybe cum on or in her as well.

"That would be great." She said finally after giving it some thought. Her demeanour changed subtly. She had made her own decision. A little less clinical, perhaps a little lustier? Lust was now beating logic. This was having an obvious effect on her too. She paused the video.

"Let me focus on you for a bit if you want. Or we can try edging each other as we sit here." I offered, not exactly wanting her to stop her action on my cock.

"Perhaps I can undress you?" I added. That proved to be the clincher.

"Maybe just my bottoms though, given where we are?" She replied. And of course, she was right. We were still in school after all. If she went without her skirt (I still think she had no panties on!) but still wore her skimpy top somebody coming into my room would not see a naked young woman sitting beside me. If we both stood up, however, we would be busted. That would be a little harder to explain. But if we were still seated, with notepads and iPads around, the pretense of a tutoring session would remain. The table would cover our lower halves. We could bluff our way out of it if need be.

"Allow me," I said gesturing for her to stand. She let go of my cock. It hardly mattered as it remained stonily erect anyway. Blood flow here was not a problem. I must say I preferred her steady hand at the tiller though, so to speak.

She stood up and faced me. It was my turn to undress her -- jackpot! I looked at her skirt. I swear it was painted on. It has a small zipper to one side. I unzipped it as she faced me. My head was slightly higher than her pelvis which gave a great view of her awesome flat muscular stomach through her flimsy shirt.

Before I unzipped, I took the time to slowly rub my hand along her abs. She tensed but didn't move my hand away. I held it on her. She did have a fantastically tight body. Wow. But the Pièce de résistance was to come as I unzipped and pulled down her skirt. Her womanly hips and ass were of course wider than her waist, which required she shimmy slightly to get them down. Her breasts jiggled. I swear I giggled, at least inwardly.

What I viewed once I had them down took my breath away. First and foremost, she indeed had no underwear on (Vindication!). I took it all in -- her thigh high snaked motif fishnet stockings, her completely naked pelvis, her thin but muscular legs leading to a junction at her thigh gap. And it was into this wonderful thigh gap that I saw her puffy labia descending (OMG!), and above this her well-manicured pussy mound. She had shaved and trimmed since last we met under such circumstances. She had left just a delicate landing strip pointing towards her clitoris. I was dumbfounded.

"Wow," is all I could muster. My thesaurus failed me at this critical juncture. I moved my hand towards her thigh gap.

"Do you like how I shaved? I did it for you." She both asked and stated. Her breathing had changed as well. She moved her hand down towards herself. Was she suddenly being self-conscious? Or was she going to touch herself? She did the latter. She moved her hand onto her clit and rubbed gently. It was a very sexy gesture.

"You did a really nice job! Let me look at you some more." I moved closer to her crotch to get a better view of her snatch. Her labia were prominent. I could discern some wetness along her lips. I fucking loved them. Her hand and my hand met as I reached for her. I kissed her hand.

"Beautiful," I said. My vocabulary not having improved much since wow.

I slowly turned around so I could see her naked ass. Gorgeous. I slowly ran my hand along her glutes. Taut and supple. Smooth yet firm. Awesome.

I moved my hand under her ass cupping one cheek and giving it a slight tap. It jiggled a little. Simply breathtaking. I slowly moved my other hand under her ass and into her thigh gap from behind to deftly touch her labia from behind. I motioned for her to bend forward and open her stance to give me better access to her wet slit. I could see her vaginal opening from this angle as I ran my fingers along her wetness from vagina forward towards her clit. I was going to lose it.

"Holy shit that feels good," she said.

"Edging can go both ways, Amelia." I repeated, forking my fingers slightly apart to open her labia as I rubbed back along to her vagina and then slowly back towards her clit. She moaned appreciatively. As my hand moved forward, I allowed my thumb to enter her vagina. Just a touch in and then out as I pulled my hand back. I slowly repeated this procedure, repeat, repeat, repeat. She hardly breathed.

She turned around to face me again. I grab both her ass cheeks and moved her into closer to me. I looked up into her eyes. Nothing but lust now.

I stood up with her. She grabbed my cock and tugged at it. We moved to close the gap between us and she put my shaft along her crotch. The warning 'slippery when wet' came to mind quite absurdly. I would add hot to that warning. My cock slid along her from clitoris to her vaginal opening and beyond, spanning her thigh gap front to back. If only we had some mirrors to see this from multiple angles! More ideas for later sessions. She repeated this motion, over and over again as we stood together.

"I think I'm edging," she whispered in my ear. I took over and rubbed a bit more on her clit to elicit a helpless whimper. I was edging too to be honest. Was this my third edging? I had lost count.

"On the table," I ordered. She pulled away slightly and my contact with her clit was severed for the moment. I rubbed along her button her with my thumb. She tensed but pushed against my hand. I rubbed a bit more. We broke off physical contact.

I pushed away her iPad, clearing a space for her on the tabletop.

"What do you think of edging each other one more time and then go hard cock on swollen clit until we cum?" I asked. She reached for my cock. I took that as a yes.

She lay on her back on the table with her pelvis on the very edge. Her legs were spread wide and dangled slightly. I stood inside her spread thighs, my cock now perilous close to her open, hot, and wet vagina. I was edging now and losing some control. That did not stop me from teasing her with my dick by slowly repeating the motions we had been doing standing up only now she was laid out on her back. Cock along slit from vagina to clit and back again two or three more times. I paused. I was edging and feeling like I was going to cum. I slowed and tried to distance myself from the edge. One Mississippi, two Mississippi. Three Mississippi. I backed off. Success.