Tutoring Ch. 02: Her Action Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then rubbed the glans of my penis to glans of her clit and then down along the inside of her labia to her vagina and back again. I did this over and over and over and over. She was edging again in short order. I was coming close too. Her body was moving in rhythm with my cock action.

"Fuck me, please?" She asked, almost pleading with me. I continued to rub her along her slit to her clit with my cock. I was awash in her wetness. The lubricant she had poured onto me was well mixed with her own natural vaginal lube. She was primed. All I had to do was move slightly down and push gently and she would take me in. I had no illusions about that. I could take her right now. She instinctively angled her pelvis so I could plow into her vagina. Christ!

Somewhat impatiently, she grabbed my cock and moved it back along from her clit to her vagina. She tried to insert it herself. I felt the tip of my head enter her wet warmth. But from there I resisted. Her first vaginal penetration should be a lengthy affair. We could not go there -- yet. I would never last in this pussy, not this close to the edge. Besides, we needed time to explore each other more before we would try our culminating lessons with my cock deep inside her. We would get there. I would get there. (Where no man had gone before!) But it shouldn't be today.

"Not this time Amelia. I wouldn't last inside. Not in this condition. Soon though! I promise. The next time you say please, we will fuck. Let's finish you cock to clit." I said. She moaned, slightly disappointed, I think. I wouldn't have lasted inside her for more than a thrust if she was as tight I as I expected her to be.

"Ok," she said. She gently moved my cock from her vaginal opening up along between her inner labia to her clit. This time she was in control and rubbed her button with my cock, glans to glans; vigorously. She did not stop. This was it.

"Finger fuck me!" She demanded. That I could do. I inserted two fingers and fucked her while she rubbed her clitoris with my penis. She was peaking. I recalled her blush the first time she came under my efforts. This time she began to go red all over. A full-on body flush, her skin mottled in hot red patches. She giggled and breathed out and had a whole-body shiver. She had orgasmed. There was a small spurt of additional wetness on my fingers.

I moved my torso down and onto hers moving my pelvis against hers looking to force my own climax while she was just subsiding from hers. With a bit of practise, we could cum together I thought. I was still moving my shaft and glans against her slit and clit.

"When and where will you blow?" She nibbled and whispered in my ear as I moved onto her more directly. The cock on clit stimulus was awesome.

"Now and right here," I grunted back. She let go of my cock and pushed my chest up slight. She wanted to see. I shot wads of semen onto her clit, labia, pelvis and under her shirt onto her stomach. This orgasm was mind blowing. The repeated edging was an absolute aphrodisiac.

She watched the cum spurt and shoot out. She seemed to enjoy the sudden gush of it landing in spurts across her body. I was quite mindless for a moment. When I was finally fully myself, I saw her use her finger to scoop some of my cum off herself and lick it off her finger. Last week's lesson learned well. The rest she began rubbing into her skin like lotion. Christ, where did she learn that?

"That was great!" She said. I nodded somewhat slowly. My head was a bit foggy. Such an orgasm.

"Fucking hell that was a great one." I said slowly pulling myself off her and viewing the beautiful mess that was now between us. Cum was all over us both. She grabbed for the only cloth available nearby and cleaned herself with my boxers.

Her exploratory session on edging had ended spectacularly with both of us almost cumming simultaneously. I could only think how this would improve with more practise.

As we moved off the table, we began to hear some noise down the hallway. The custodians were right on time. We tidied ourselves up. She took my underwear slathered in my cum from her pelvis and stomach, calmly folded it and put it in her bag.

"Fair is fair," she said, "You still have my thong." She was right. I put my pants on without underwear. We got ourselves straightened up to look presentable. She started packing her other stuff. I checked her out and she checked me. All seemed good. We both had a bit of cum staining our shirts, but I had a jacket I could cover it with. Hers was less noticeable given the thin fabric. It just looked wet. I loved to see my cum on her. My only concern was whether there was an unmistakable odour of sex in the room. If so, we had no way to counter it. Hopefully, it would not be noticeable. Otherwise, all seems innocent enough.

We looked at the each and laughed. Post orgasmic highs for both of us. I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me back.

And with that the door swung open. The mop and pail being pushed ahead of the cleaners. The custodian was here to clean.

"Well, I'd best be off! Thanks for the help today. I know more about how nervous system stimulation and positive feedback mechanisms work than I did before!" Fuck she was clever as she was cool headed. She finished packing her bag and moved off towards the door.

"Wait, Ms. Corte, you know we are not done here yet. Far from it. We will have to spend more time to debrief each other next week, re-visiting the lessons learned from these last two sessions, and then move on to other tasks before the culminating activities. We still have a number of steps to master." I said without smiling.

"I know, I know," she answered wearily (such an actress!) and then padded her bag which held my cum stained briefs. "Can we exchange our preliminary findings and briefs in next week's session?" She asked. I nodded in agreement.

"Among other things, yes. We can leave them as they are for now and share them next week." I said. She smiled and with that bounded off passing the custodian, nodding to him. I heard her going out the door and into the stairwell.

"I don't know how you do it. Teach them all day and then be expected to tutor those who don't get it the first time. It would be enough to set my teeth on edge." He said somewhat gruffly moving his broom across the floor.

"Oh, that one is certainly on edge sometimes to be sure, but she got it in the end." I replied. "That is what matters. It requires patience and practise. Sometimes lots of practise is needed to get the timing to work out. It is a calling I suppose." Yep, she had come calling and I had fucking answered.

"It must be hard to deal with is all I'm saying," he finished as he began to sweep.

"It can be very hard sometimes, but bringing the appropriate pressure and the right stimulus to bear at the right time and place, you can get the right outcome every time." I replied. Emphasis on cum.

The next step in the tutoring was up to me. She had taken great initiative thus far. She had approached me with the proposal for tutoring in the first place, and then there was her unforgettable action research project of today. Impressive. I needed to reward such an effort in my first official tutoring session and those that followed. The pressure was on. I thought about it for a moment as I finished packing my bag.

I suppose I could make it by the numbers, I thought. Yes, a lesson in numeracy would be a good start. I smiled knowing full well what was to cum. Both of us, lol, cumming by the numbers. Next week couldn't come soon enough.