Tutoring from My Favorite Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz administers my first oral exam.
1.8k words
4.58
20.5k
18

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in this story are fictional and over 18

When I woke up the next morning, I wondered if it was all an amazing dream, but I knew I couldn't dream up anything so intense and wonderful.

After Liz had left, I had laid on the stage for a few minutes, in blissful shock, before getting dressed and heading back to my dorm.

Now, in the light of day, I wondered what she had meant by "next time". Did she really want to do this again? Did she want me to do her? I wanted to. Of course I wanted to. Liz had made my wildest dreams come true; and more.

I got up and checked my email, hoping she had elaborated on what "next time" meant, but my inbox only held notes about a group project for my English class. So, I got dressed and went about my day, looking forward to seeing Liz that evening, in rehearsal. My day drug on, but finally, it was time to go to the theater.

Throughout all of rehearsal, I was lost in my own head. I just kept thinking about what happened on that stage. I wanted to jump up and announce it to all the actors, but I also enjoyed having a secret. I wondered what was going to happen there tonight.

Liz, of course, acted perfectly normal, though I couldn't look at her without blushing. I was afraid the actors would notice.

Finally, rehearsal was over, and the actors left. I hurried over to Liz and wrapped my arms around her, whispering in her ear, "I'm ready for our next session".

However, she just laughed and told me I would have to wait, but that waiting was part of the fun.

So, I waited.

A week passed, with nothing but theatre talk happening between us: could I email a new schedule to the actors? Was the prop department about done with the chairs for the dance scene? When was the meeting with the costume designer? Waiting was agony, but the building anticipation felt wonderful.

Finally, an email arrived, with the subject heading, "Tutoring". The message read, "I have set aside some time for our next session tonight, after rehearsal. I can't wait to see what you learned last time."

Wow. This was it. I was so excited about tonight.

Rehearsal dragged on, even more than usual. Liz looked so amazing in her sweats, especially now that I knew what was underneath them. Everytime she gave an instruction to the actors, the sound of her sweet southern accent sent chills down my spine.

There were some changes in the blocking, so I had to focus on actually doing my job, which was probably good. I didn't want to be too obvious in front of the actors.

Finally, it was over, and I walked the actors out, telling them to have a good night. I locked the door and headed back to the front of the theatre.

Liz met me halfway there, giving me a soft and gentle kiss, before whispering in my ear, "This is going to be fun."

I gave her a kiss, which started as soft as hers, but deepened into hunger and passion.

As I pulled away, Liz made a little whimpering noise. I had her right where I wanted her, and couldn't wait to bring her the same pleasure she had brought me.

I took her by the hand, and led her to the front of the theatre, before giving her another deep kiss, this one lasting longer than the last. Her mouth was amazing.

I kissed along her jawline to her ear, took that adorable earlobe into my mouth, and flicked it with my tongue.

"Just a little preview of what I'm going to do to your clit," I whispered, then licked around her earlobe and sucked it into my mouth.

I sucked and flicked it until Liz let out a moan, and her knees buckled. I pulled her tightly against me and gently lowered her onto the stage, then ran my hands firmly down her sides and grabbed the bottom of her shirt.

She happily put her arms up as I leaned back and pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it carelessly over my shoulder, sending mine right after it.

I pulled her back against me and ran my hands all over her back. Her skin was so soft, covering small, but well defined muscles

.

I kissed her lips again as I undid her bra, pulling her tightly against me. I wanted to melt into her and never come back. I couldn't get enough of this woman.

After what felt like an eternity, and yet just a fleeting moment, I moved my kisses down her neck. She tasted slightly salty and smelled like passion. I nuzzled into her neck, breathing deeply.

She let out a quiet moan of pleasure, as I sucked on her neck, not worrying about the mark I was surely leaving behind. I wanted to give her a souvenir of this night. Maybe remembering me when she looked in the mirror would encourage her to do this again. I wanted to do this over and over.

I couldn't tell if this was lust or love, and I didn't care. I can't be in love with my professor. Of course, I also can't be feeling my professor's naked breasts pushing up against me.

Yet, here we were.

As soon as I thought about her breasts, I knew I needed to touch them, kiss them, memorize them.

So, I moved lower, giving little kisses to every part of her breast, except the nipple. I knew I wanted to tease her and drag this out, like she did for me. Slowly, I licked a circle around one nipple and then the other, before flicking my tongue across one. It perked up hard, as I drew it into my mouth, sucking on it.

She let out another moan of pleasure, and I switched to the other breast, moving a hand up to continue playing with the first one. I flicked and blew on it, watching it rise to attention. She had such a beautiful body.

I kissed down onto her perfect, flat stomach. It was a thing of beauty; her stomach. I could spend all night kissing and licking it. I didn't think that stomachs were supposed to be sexy, but hers sure was. I outlined her abs with my tongue, and dipped my tongue into her belly button.

"Mmmm," she hummed, "that tickles and feels good at the same time."

I kissed down to the waistband of her sweats, then kissed along the band, flitting my tongue under the waistband.

She hummed again, and let out a deep sigh, arching her back up to give me more access.

I grabbed her waistband with both hands, before looking deep into her eyes. I slid her pants down her lifted hips, and all the way to her ankles, while watching the pleasure and desire in her eyes.

I knelt down and removed her shoes, so I could pull her sweats the rest of the way off.I kissed my way back up her legs, which were just as beautiful as her stomach.

"I'm going to have to give you a full body massage sometime," I murmured against her thighs between kisses.

She giggled, "I'll look forward to that. I have so much I want to teach you."

I raised up to give her another passion filled kiss on the lips, "I'll let you teach me anything," I said, looking into those lust filled and playful eyes again.

I kissed back down her chest, groaning at my first good look at her underwear. They were a deep red satin, matching the bra I had tossed to one side. They formed a perfect triangle covering her lady garden, connecting to another triangle covering her perfect butt with little strings on sides.

"You may need to teach me how to pick out lingerie." I cooed.

I leaned down to press my nose against the wet patch that had formed, and inhaled my first breath of her delicious scent.

"Wow, you smell good." I licked that glorious wet spot. "And taste even better."

I wanted to continue to go slow, and tease her all the way to a glorious peak, but I couldn't hold back any longer. I needed to have her now. I pulled her underwear down and off as quickly as I could, and buried my face into her pussy.

"Someone is a bit eager" She trilled in her Southern drawl, before letting out a moan.

I flicked my tongue around, wanting to explore everything at once, before I could bring myself to focus.

I looked up into her eyes saying, "Wow. Your pussy is amazing."

I forced myself to slow down, kissing along each lip, sucking them into my mouth. She tasted musky and sweet and perfect.

I pushed my tongue between her lips, running it up and around her clit, giving it the smallest of flicks before moving on. She responded by pushing herself against me and rocking her hips. I moved my tongue down to her hole and flicked it in an out, then moved it in circles around the edge, causing Liz to moan louder

"I need to cum, please," Liz begged, "attack my clit!"

I was happy to comply. I moved up to her clit, flicking it, and running my tongue in circles around the base.

My efforts were met with moans, as Liz started fucking my face in earnest.

I continued flicking, until she yelled out to suck on it. I took her glorious clit into my mouth and sucked.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. I'm cumming", She yelled, as my face was flooded with her juices.

I froze for a second, overcome with the emotion of the moment then licked her clean as much as possible, cherishing this new taste.

She collapsed back down onto the stage, breathing heavily, with the most content smile on her face I had ever seen.

I leaned up to give her a slow kiss.

I laid down next to her on the stage, revelling in her afterglow. I was horny and wanted to cum myself, but also wanted to just be with her and soak up her happiness.

After a few minutes, Liz sat up, "Well, I think you learned a lot in our first session. I look forward to more to come. We should probably get going. Help me find my clothes and I will walk you out."

I had managed to toss her clothes around everywhere, so I gathered them up and handed them to her. Then I grabbed my shirt and put it on.

We locked up the theatre and headed our separate ways.