Tutoring from My Favorite Professor Ch. 03

Story Info
Burning off stress after a hard rehearsal.
2.6k words
4.63
15.2k
14

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are fictional and over 18.

I woke up the next morning to an email from Liz:

"I wanted to let you know that you did a wonderful job last night. It was a lot of fun. I've never done this with a student before, and wasn't planning on doing this with you. I had only planned to kiss you, to actually help you figure out your sexuality, but I got caught up. You surprised me by asking for more. I'm intrigued with you, and want to continue 'tutoring' you, but I need to be sure it's what you want"

Wow, she has never done this before. I promptly hit reply:

"Liz

Yes, this is absolutely what I want. I want to learn everything you want to teach me. I want to explore everything with you.

Your Eager Student

Julia"

I still couldn't quite believe that she was letting me touch her. I mean, kissing her was more than I could have ever hoped for. I will be happy that we have this, whatever it is, and not get carried away with what else it could mean.

The rest of the day felt surprisingly normal. I don't know why, but after the past few days with Liz, it felt like the world should have changed somehow. I had changed. I might be a lesbian now. I definitely knew i liked sex with women.

"Wait, does what we've done count as sex? They call it oral sex, but am I still a virgin if there wasn't penetration? Is it possible to be penetrated by a woman?" These questions floated in and out of my head all day, as everything around me continued as normal.

Seeing Liz at rehearsal gave me butterflies in my stomach. She was so very sexy. I could have just stared at her, lost in thought for hours, but there was work to do. Tech weekend was just two days away.

Rehearsal tonight was pretty much a run through. I took notes on the things that still needed to be finished, so I could send emails to the crew. Liz took notes of places where she still needed to coach actors. The show was looking good, and I was excited to see it come together.

After rehearsal, I wanted to stay and spend more time with Liz, but I had a paper due the next day, and I had been so distracted with Liz that it still needed a lot of work. So, I headed back to my dorm, and got to work, forcing myself to focus, and stop thinking about Liz.

.........

The next day was a busy one, and I hardly had any time to think. Before I knew it, I was walking into rehearsal again.

Liz had set aside this final rehearsal before tech to focus in on the details, coaxing the actors to give just a bit more, and working out the last of the rough patches. I, thankfully, had little to do, and got to just enjoy watching her work.

She was so beautiful when directing; immersed in a different world, helping people to see the vision she saw. She was so much more than beautiful. I wanted to spend hours talking to her, learning how her mind worked. I wanted to lie under the stars with her, slowly making love to her, throughout the night.

I was so lost in my daydreams that before I knew it, rehearsal was over. I walked the actors out, and locked the door. Liz looked exhausted. I came up behind her as she was packing up her stuff. I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her neck.

She turned around and reached up to kiss my lip softly. Then she embraced me, resting her head on my chest, just standing there being held for a minute. I held her close and kissed the top of her head, causing her to let out a long sigh.

"I would absolutely love to spend time tutoring you tonight," Liz said, "but I'm just so tired."

"I know what you mean," I said. "We should probably both get a good night's sleep before tech, in the morning."

.......................

I woke up early the next morning. Tech rehearsal started at 9, and I had to be ready and organized for the long day. A lot of today would be sitting around, waiting while lighting and sound levels were set. So, I needed to make sure I had homework ready. There also would be plenty of work, making sure the prompt book was accurate, and figuring out timing. So, I needed to stay alert. I headed to the dining hall to have breakfast, along with plenty of coffee.

The first part of tech was slow. Trying to get actors focused, when they were spending so much time just sitting around was one of my least favorite parts of theatre. They were bored. We were going from cue to cue, setting levels and figuring out counts. I think the only person who wasn't bored may have been, Sam, the lighting designer. He was stressed, and trying to get everything to look just right.

After lunch, things became a lot more stressful. The second act had this long sequence that was partially underwater and partially above. This change had to be shown to the audience through changing light, but the lights also had to flicker in both settings. It needed to coincide with a couple actors struggling, centerstage, as they tried to keep from drowning. Other actors were on the sides of the stage, and the volume of their voices needed to change when we switched from above water, to below, and back again.

The timing was horrible. We couldn't get it to work right. We tried counting the whole thing, but the main actors couldn't focus on acting while doing that much counting. Plus, without headsets to communicate with, everyone was counting at slightly different speeds. Over and over, we tried, and got it wrong.

We finally gave up, and took a dinner break while Sam and Liz tried to come up with another plan. Thankfully, I didn't have to be in on that meeting. I just needed to be back 5 minutes before the actors, so they could catch me up on the new plan.

I have no idea what the dining hall served that night. I was so tired and fried that I just ate robotically. Tech rehearsal was always rough, but this was extreme.

Back at the theater, Sam explained that we were going to try to take the cues off of the main actors. When they stood up enough to be out of the water, I was to cue the lights. When they sank again, cue them again. The rest of the actors would take their cues off of the lights. We caught everybody up on the new plan, and started back to work.

Staring through the booth glass to try to see subtle changes was hard, but after a few tries, this new plan started to work. I stared and called "go" every time there was a change. The light board operator sat next to me, muttering curses under her breath as she tried to keep up the flickering lights, along with the changes. I felt a rush of adrenaline as I saw that this was going to work, and focused on the stage with all my might.

After rehearsal, I had a bunch of things to note down. So, I didn't notice people leaving. Suddenly, I felt hands on my shoulders, rubbing. I startled and then relaxed as I heard Liz say,

"That was a killer rehearsal. I need to burn off some of this stress. How about you?"

"Absolutely," I said, reaching back to grab her waist. "What do you have in mind?"

"Guess" she giggled, as she leaned over to bite my ear.

"I think I have a pretty good idea." I smirked, and stood up, breaking Liz's hold on me.

I turned around, and stepped around the chair, so I could shove Liz up against the wall, kissing her, letting the feel of her wash over me. The kiss was rough and passionate. I felt a surge of energy from all of the stress of the day, and needed release.

Liz must have felt it too. She grabbed at the bottom of my shirt, pulling it upward, though it was caught between us. I bit her lip as I pulled back to let her rip the shirt off of me. As her hands went for my bra clasp, I grabbed at her shirt, wanting it off now, wanting to feel her now, needing her now.

In a tangle, we got my bra and her shirt off, and I started to work her bra clasp. Why were these things so hard to work in a moment of passion? I needed her. I needed my hands on her skin now. Finally, it came loose and I threw it across the room.

We grabbed at each other, crushing our bodies tightly together. I felt her fingernails claw across my back. It hurt, but felt so right. I grabbed at her butt, lifting her into me, as I pressed her against the wall. She wrapped a leg around me, pulling me in as tight as possible.

Eventually, I pulled back, and she growled, actually growled, like a dog.

"You are so fucking hot," I said and buried my face in her chest. I couldn't get enough of those boobs. I sucked on one, while grabbing at the other. I felt her hands on my chest, grabbing and smashing.

Previously, she had been so gentle with my breasts, but this was far from gentle. It was animalistic. Her nails raked along one breast and I squeezed hers tighter. I sucked on her nipple as hard as I could, needing release and wanting to give her release as well. She rolled one of my nipples between her fingers and I yelped in pleasure and pain.

I instinctively pulled back a bit, and she used the movement to turn us around, pressing me against the wall. She kissed my mouth hard, pressing my head against the wall with her mouth.

I grabbed at her waistband, wanting those pants off now. She pulled back a bit, wanting mine off as well. We struggled for a minute with pants and shoes, which caused us to lose balance and topple to the floor; an event Liz took advantage of by climbing on top of me She ground her pussy against my pelvic bone, riding me hard. In what seemed like seconds, she screamed and let out a gush of fluid.

"Make me cum," I pleaded, desperate for release. She scooted back down onto my legs, and started rubbing her hand over my soaked underwear, pressing hard against my lips and clit. So good. I felt the orgasm building inside of me. She slapped my pussy a couple times, sending shockwaves through my whole body, then started rubbing again, hard and fast.

I screamed as the orgasm washed over me, "FFFuuuccckkk"

"Liz, you are amazing," I said as I came down from the wave of pleasure.

"Oh, we aren't done yet, My Little Tutee" she said with an evil grin on her face. "I've just begun relieving my stress."

I stared up into her eyes, mesmerized by her beauty, shocked at the pet name, and excited to see what she had in store.

She leaned forward, putting her whole weight on top of me, and kissed me deeply. I pulled her into me, wrapping my arms and legs around her. I wanted to meld with her, press so tightly that we became one person. I wanted to explore all of the depths of her, body and soul. We lay there kissing for minutes, or hours, or days: I don't know. I just know that I felt the stress of the day melting away.

After some time, she got out of my grasp by wriggling down my body. I thought I would cum again at the feeling of her sliding between my legs.

When her head was even with my pelvis, she grabbed my underwear in her teeth. I dropped my legs, and she backed up, taking my underwear with her. She dropped them at my feet, then pulled her own underwear off. How is it possible that she just keeps getting hotter?

She then did the strangest thing; She turned around, and crawled up my body backwards. This gave me a glorious view of her ass, which I leaned up to bite. She pushed into my teeth hard. It must have hurt, but she laughed as she pushed me back down with her beautiful ass.

She crawled up until her pussy was perfectly positioned over my mouth. God I loved her pussy. Then she collapsed down onto my face, giving me a chance to taste her for the first time that night. I jammed my tongue in her hole, wanting to bathe in her sweet and musky nectar.

I was focused on enjoying licking her out, when she shocked me by running her tongue along my slit.

I let out a little yelp, followed by a moan of pleasure and felt her smile against my pussy lips, letting out a small giggle.

She raised her head, saying, "I thought you would like that"

"Uh huh", I muttered with my face buried inside of her.

She put her head back down as she hummed in pleasure.

I didn't know whether to concentrate on her taste, and bringing her pleasure or to relish in the pleasure she was giving me. Having both happen at once was overwhelming, in the most delightful way.

I decided to just mirror what she was doing. We ran our tongues in circles around each other's clits, teasing our pussies into a frenzy. I then followed her lead in ramming my tongue in and out of her hole, licking and pressing the edges.

Finally, when I thought I couldn't take anymore, she wrapped her lips around my clit and started sucking. I was more than happy to follow suit.

In seconds, my orgasm crashed over me. I let out a scream, which was muffled by my lips being pressed around her clit. The change in pressure from my scream sent Liz over the edge, causing her to gush all over me. We both kept sucking, wringing every last drop of pleasure out of our orgasms.

Finally, she collapsed down on top of me, and I let my head fall back. We stayed like that for a few minutes, panting and coming back down to reality.

Finally, she turned around and snuggled in next to me. We lie there, enjoying the afterglow, and just relishing in each other's company.

We must have fallen asleep like that, because the next thing I knew, I was stiff from laying on the hard floor. I found my phone, and looked at it. It was 7 AM. We needed to get out of there. Today's tech rehearsal started in 2 hours, and we certainly couldn't look like we slept here.

I kissed Liz awake.

"Hmm," she murmured against my mouth, which felt amazing.

I told her what time it was, and she lazily stretched, waking up. Stretching did amazing things to her body. I wanted to fuck her all over again, but we didn't have time.

She sat up, and we gathered our clothes. We rushed off to our separate homes to shower, and come back looking as if nothing had happened.