Tutoring from My Favorite Professor Ch. 07

Story Info
I meet Liz's husband.
2.6k words
4.57
9.4k
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are fictitious and over 18. This chapter includes a man, but the main sexual interactions are between two women. If you don't want to read something with any sexual interaction with a man, please skip this chapter.

***

Liz had been delighted to get my call. We were now officially dating. I wanted to shout it from the rooftops, but we still had to keep it quiet. We decided that we wanted to be exclusive, except for Craig, at least for a while. This was so new to both of us, and we wanted to explore what it meant.

Meanwhile, it was time for me to meet Craig. I was nervous. If we didn't like each other at all, it was going to be hard to continue a relationship with Liz. If we hit it off, my number of sex partners was soon going to double.

We took advantage of the theater being dark, and made plans for the next night. To keep things as casual as possible, I was going to their house, and we were going to watch a movie together.

The next evening, I picked out a pair of jeans that showed off my curves, and a Doctor Who t-shirt, to show off my personality, and walked the mile to Liz and Craig's house. As I got closer, the butterflies in my stomach increased. I was excited to meet Craig, and I couldn't wait to see Liz again. I wasn't really sure how to act though. I mean, I was dating Liz now, and wanted to seal the relationship with a kiss, but was that ok to do in front of Craig? I really didn't know how this polyamory thing worked.

My knock on the door was answered by a tall man, probably around 6'3". He was thin, in a fit way, looking quite strong, but not overly muscular. He had reddish brown, shoulder length hair, and a well kept beard and mustache. His green eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief.

"You must be Julia," he said, reaching out to shake my hand. "I'm Craig. Come on in."

"It's nice to meet you," I said. I was really thinking, "Wow, I could get lost in those eyes."

He stood to the side, letting me in, and closed the door behind me. Liz walked in the room from down the hall somewhere, and the butterflies in my stomach soared. She was so beautiful. She quickly crossed the room. Before I could get nervous about how to greet her, she was in my arms, giving me a passionate kiss. I guess that answered my question.

"Hi, Sweetie," she said, "I'm so happy you are here."

She took me by the hand and led me to the couch. We sat, her on one end and me on the center cushion. Craig came over and sat on the other end. I was cozily in the middle, holding hands with Liz. It felt natural to be here with Liz, and her presence made me feel comfortable with Craig almost immediately.

Craig poured three glasses of wine from the bottle on the coffee table, handing each of us one, and keeping one for himself, as he settled back into the couch.

"Why don't we get to know each other a bit before we watch the movie?" He suggested.

I thought that was a good idea and asked, "What do you do for work, Craig?"

"I act, mostly. I've had some small TV roles, and routinely do things with the Repertory Theatre.

Occasionally, I spend a couple months in New York or LA doing something a bit bigger," he said.

"Oh cool. Is that how you two met?" I asked.

"We met at school," he replied. "Liz was getting her doctorate at the same time that I was getting my MFA. Apparently, she likes them young, huh?" He looked meaningfully at Liz's fingers intertwined with mine.

I blushed, and started to let go of her hand.

Craig laughed gently, "Don't. I haven't seen her this happy in a while. You two have something special."

That caused my blush to deepen. I saw that Liz was also blushing. She was cute when she blushed. I fully let go of her hand, so I could put my arm around her, and kiss her pink cheek. She happily snuggled in, laying her head against my breast.

I finished my wine. Craig took the glass and offered me a refill. When I declined, he sat my empty glass on the coffee table. Liz leaned forward to set hers down, as well, then cuddled back against me and draped her hand across my lap. I had a nice warm feeling in my stomach.

Craig grabbed the remote and turned the TV to Netflix.

"We thought we would go with a light classic," He said. "Your choice, 'Sleepless in Seattle', 'Never Been Kissed', or '!0 Things I Hate About You'"

"'Never Been Kissed' is a little on the nose, isn't it?" I said, laughing.

Liz giggled, "I told you she would find that movie amusing."

"You were right. She has a great sense of humor," Craig said, then looked at me, "I like that in a woman."

I blushed again, then thought about the other two movies. They were both good choices, movies that we had all seen before, slightly romantic, yet not too steamy. I decided to go with the slightly edgier choice.

"10 Things I Hate About You," I said. "Hard to go wrong with a Shakespearean plot."

Craig started the movie and settled into the couch a bit more, his leg gently resting against mine. We watched, which helped chase away the last of my nerves. We all laughed at the guidance counselor's erotic writing, and laughed again when she changed "member" to "bratwurst". There was such a fine line between sexy erotica, and just plain silly writing.

This was fun, and I wasn't worried about where it was leading. I knew it was eventually leading toward sex, and was happy to let that happen, however it happened. I liked Craig, and figured that he would be perfect for my first male partner. He certainly was sexy enough. I also felt that, no matter what else happened, we could develop a friendship that would keep things from getting awkward with Liz.

About a half hour into the movie, Craig asked if he could put his arm around me. I loved that he asked and I said yes as I leaned into him, pulling Liz with me. This allowed him to have his arm partly around Liz as well. It was weird being cuddled between a married couple, but in a good way. I was falling in love with Liz, and being in her world felt right in a way that few things did.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes, checking in with myself, making sure I was comfortable and not just following Liz blindly. While I would probably follow her anywhere, I was genuinely happy here. I had never considered anything but casual sex or monogamy, but this felt good. I could picture a life like this.

Craig asked if it was ok if he held Liz's hand. That seemed odd, but then Liz poked me and giggled.

"My hand is in your lap, Sweetie," she said. "He's asking if it's ok for his hand to be there too."

I blushed, a bit embarrassed for not seeing what he meant right away, and said, "Yes, holding her hand seems like a great idea."

He rested his hand on top of hers, and she intertwined their fingers, just like she had with me earlier. I felt a slight twinge of jealousy, which went away when I felt her nuzzle my breast. Her feelings for Craig were separate from her feelings for me. Whatever we had was special, just like what they had was special. I squeezed her a bit tighter and moved my hand down onto her chest.

We continued watching the movie like that, me leaning against Craig, Liz leaning against me, me gently tracing lines on Liz's breast, and Liz and Craig holding hands in my lap, while the characters on the screen plotted to get Kat to go out with Patrick.

After a while, I leaned over to kiss Liz on the top of the head, and she tilted her head up so I could reach her lips. I gave her a small kiss. I wanted more, but I wasn't quite comfortable making out with Liz in front of her husband. She had no issue with it though, and pressed her lips firmly against mine, her tongue probing my mouth. I moaned a bit and gave her breast a squeeze. She slowly pulled away, and went back to watching the movie.

"Can I get in on that action?," Craig asked, and I turned my head to see him smiling down at me.

I shifted so I could reach his mouth, and kissed him. He pulled away after just a short kiss though.

He looked at me with those beautiful green eyes, and I stared back, feeling the sensation of falling.

"I want to taste your mouth. Is that ok?" He asked. "I don't want to move too fast for you."

I blushed a deep shade of red. "Uhm, didn't Liz tell you about our first 'date'?" I asked.

"She did, and it sounded amazing. However, we don't know each other, and I know you're new to all of this. I want to be sure you are comfortable."

I blushed a bit deeper. Wow, I didn't know asking for consent could sound so sexy. I kind of wanted to jump him right then and there, but I also wanted him to keep asking.

"In that case, yes, you may French me," I said and pressed my lips to his.

I felt his tongue gently part my lips. The wine tasted sweet on his tongue, giving me a flashback to the jelly bean flavored kiss I shared with Liz that first night. It was quite different from kissing Liz. His beard felt rough against my face. His tongue was a bit large in my mouth. Yet, it was nice. His probing was gentle and tender, as if he could break me. The contrast between the rough hair and lips, and the soft tongue was amazing.

He pulled away, and we both let out a sigh.

"You were right about her being a good kisser," he said to Liz, and I blushed again.

I decided to be a bit forward and play along, saying, "You're not so bad yourself," before leaning in for another kiss.

It was soft and lovely. Again, Craig pulled away before I was quite ready. I appreciated the build up.

"Getting a bit lonely over here." Liz drawled. Damn, her accent was sexy.

"I wouldn't want you to feel left out," I said and turned to kiss her again.

Liz's kiss was hungry, drawing me in with passionate need. As our tongues explored each other's mouths, I ran my hand up her shirt. I wanted to feel her skin. Her hand slid up my lap, dragging Craig's with it. He pulled his hand away.

"Not until you're ready," he whispered in my ear, sending chills and flames simultaneously up my spine.

There was something amazing in his willingness to wait. I may have made out with him right then and there if I wasn't so tangled up in Liz.

I wrapped my other arm around her, so I could undo her bra clasp. This was starting to get a bit easier, even in the heat of the moment. I slid my hand under her, now loose, bra, and squeezed her breast. Her hand dove between my legs, playing with my pussy through my pants. I moaned into her mouth.

Just then, I heard Keith Ledger starting to sing "Can't Take My Eyes off of You," and I remembered that we were supposed to be watching a movie, and that I was here to get to know Craig. I pulled away and settled back into the couch.

"I love this scene!" I said.

"It's one of my favorite's too," said Craig

Liz settled back as well, pulling her hand back to just above my knee.

"You can hold her hand again, if you want." I told Craig. I wanted to feel his hand on me again.

"Thank you. Can I kiss your head"

"Yes."

He nuzzled his face into my head, giving me a soft kiss, and smelling my hair. It reminded me of that first night with Liz, yet again; how wonderful it was to smell her hair. He took Liz's hand again, this time adjusting it so they both were touching my leg.

I sighed, "I could get used to this."

"Me too," said Liz, "and that terrifies me."

I kissed the top of her head, trying to be reassuring. It scared me too, but felt right. There were still six months until graduation. That meant keeping this secret for half a year, but it also meant I had that long before I had to decide where to live after college. A lot could happen in six months.

We continued watching the movie, and just holding each other. When Kat started probing why Patrick wanted her to go to the prom so bad, I felt Liz tense up. Craig squeezed her hand and her shoulder. I looked back and forth between them.

"Is anyone going to tell me what is going on?" I asked.

"I was hurt in a previous relationship by a guy who lied all the time. It still is a bit of a trigger for me," Liz explained.

"Because of that experience, our strongest vow to each other is to never lie. Difficult things will come up, and we will discuss them honestly," Craig said, looking at Liz with a soft protectiveness. "Please don't ever lie to her, Julia."

Tears were running down Liz's face, onto my shirt, and I felt my own eyes well up.

"That is a promise I know I can keep," I said. "I want us to be honest with each other about everything, even the hard stuff."

"Julia?" Liz said.

"Yes?"

"I love you. I have been trying to fight it, but I do."

Her words completely stunned me, slamming into me like a ton of bricks, yet making me feel like I could fly.

"I've never been in love before," I said, "but I think this is what it feels like. I love you, too"

Liz tilted her head up to kiss me. It wasn't hungry and passionate this time. It was small and sweet. I moved the arm I had around her up, so I could stroke her hair. We watched the rest of the movie in comfortable silence, snuggled together, enjoying the closeness.

After it ended, Craig turned off the TV, and we just sat there for a while, not wanting the night to end. The clock on the mantle chimed. It was 11 already, and Liz and I both had early classes. I sighed.

"As wonderful as this is, I need to go home," I said.

Liz stood up, saying, "I'll give you a ride."

I started to stand up, but was stopped by Craig asking, "Can I kiss you goodnight?"

"Please do," I replied.

I expected another kiss filled with tongue and passion, but he just kissed me softly on the lips.

"It was great meeting you, tonight," he said. "I'm so happy you and Liz found each other."

I blushed a bit, and stood up. "Me too," I said softly, and wrapped my arms around Liz.

Liz and I held hands all the way back to my dorm. When we got there, we glanced around to make sure no one was watching, then kissed softly. She pressed her forehead against mine.

"I love you," she said.

Those were the greatest words in the English language.

"I love you too," I said and climbed out of the car.