Tutoring from My Favorite Professor Ch. 06

Story Info
We have pancakes and get to know each other better.
1.3k words
4.5
7.6k
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next morning, I didn't quite know where I was, and then all of the pleasure of last night came flooding back. After having the most intense orgasm ever, I had fallen asleep next to Liz.

I pictured us falling asleep together every night, but then shook myself out of it. We were just having fun. I was not falling in love, even though she was perfect.

That was when I noticed that the bed was empty beside me. I was concerned for a moment, but then smelled coffee. Oh, Liz was making breakfast.

I slipped on my t-shirt and underwear, and went looking for the kitchen.

When I found it, I was greeted by the most beautiful sight: Liz was wearing an oversized night shirt. She had thrown her hair up into a messy bun, and was cooking pancakes. I couldn't resist coming up behind her and nuzzling her neck. I put my arms around her waist and leaned in, holding her to me.

"Good morning, beautiful." I said then nibbled on her ear.

"Good morning," she replied, turning around in my arms to give me a soft kiss. "I hope you like pancakes."

"Of course, I like pancakes," I said and then released her to find a mug to have some coffee. "But not as much as I like you."

She giggled, "Now don't get used to this. We can't make this a regular thing. People would find out."

"I know, I'm just enjoying it while it lasts. Who knows what will happen after I graduate, or hell, even after the show ends?"

"I don't like to think too far into the future, but this time with you has been amazing. We will see what happens," she said.

"Who needs to think about the future, we have pancakes"

We ate our pancakes, and sat there for a while, enjoying each other's company and drinking our coffee. I told her about my job goals after I graduated in a few months. I hoped to work in the business side of a creative field. I enjoyed being around artists, but didn't really see myself as an artist. She encouraged me to try some sort of artistic endeavor, but agreed that I would be fabulous on the business side, as I was great at keeping everything organized as a stage manager, and brought a calming spirit to the theatre. I told her I would consider taking a beginning art class next semester, as it wouldn't hurt to try.

She told me about the journey that had brought her to teaching. She loved being able to inspire people to grow and reach new heights. She also loved acting and directing. Teaching allowed her to do all of these things.

We discussed families, and childhoods, and were surprised to discover how much we had in common. If we had met in a different way, I would be asking her out, right about now.

Then I remembered Craig. I asked how she ended up in an open marriage, and what exactly that meant anyway. She explained that Craig was polyamorous, and that their relationship had always been open. In fact, he had been dating the girlfriend who he was spending the weekend with when they met. She was a bit weirded out at first, but liked the idea of not having to be all things to one person. She hadn't had any real relationships since she started dating Craig, but she did enjoy having flings.

All of this was fascinating, and sounded like a lifestyle I could really get behind. I liked the idea of being with someone forever, but getting to have other relationships too.

Then Liz got quiet, and looked down at her empty coffee mug. "I have a confession to make," she said.

"Go ahead," I reached out to hold her hand to encourage her


"You are the first woman I have ever been with. I've never even kissed a girl. I didn't think I liked girls, but you are different"


I didn't know how to respond. I could completely understand being her first student. I mean, it's against the rules to be with a student, but her first woman? She hadn't been into girls before me? This was the first time for both of us.

"There's more," Liz said, "You're the first person I've wanted to have a relationship with since meeting Craig. I always thought I was a one relationship at a time kind of girl, and just enjoyed sex on the side, but I think I'm falling for you."

She looked up into my eyes and quickly added, "but you are young and free, and I doubt you want a relationship."

I was shocked. She wanted a relationship with me. I was happy with this being just sex. Yet, I was enjoying the friendship that was developing. I definitely wanted to get to know her better.

"Let be friends with benefits, for now," I said, "The sex is great, and I want to keep exploring. I'm enjoying getting to know you. I just don't know if I want a relationship right now."

"That sounds good." Liz said, "just know the door is open."

We got dressed and drove back to campus, Liz dropping me off just off a couple of blocks from my dorm. I wanted to kiss her goodbye, but we needed to make this look casual. So I hopped out of the car with a quick, "See you at rehearsal."

I had homework to do, but It was hard to concentrate, as my head was full of Liz. I kept getting flashes from last night: massaging her butt, sucking her toes, her hands gripping my hair as she came.

I finally gave up and took a nap. I was tired, and wanted to dream about Liz.

Liz and I were walking along a beach, the ocean waves barely washing over our feet. We were holding hands and simply enjoying each other's company. The sky began changing colors with sunset. Liz stopped walking and kissed me.

I deepened the kiss and pulled her to me. We stood there kissing and holding each other as the sky turned gold.

She kissed down my neck, and I realized we were both naked. Hmm I thought we were clothed a minute ago. I sunk my fingers in her hair and directed her lower. She planted kisses all over my breasts before finally taking an erect nipple into her mouth. She sucked gently, while flicking the tip of her tongue across that sensitive spot. I moaned in pleasure, and reached down to play with her ass.

The sky turned from gold to pink, as we pulled each other down into the sand, the waves rhythmically caressing our bodies.

The next thing I knew, we were in a sideways 69. That amazing tongue of hers was working my clit, the same way as it had pleasured my nipple. I plunged my tongue in her hole, pressing against her tender walls. I found her g spot, and flicked it repeatedly.

We came simultaneously, screaming in pleasure, as the sky deepened into purple.

I woke up happy and refreshed. I never thought I would end up here; dating a professor--a woman-- and making plans to sleep with her husband. Yet, I was happy, happier than I had been in a long time.

I then realized that I had used the word "dating" in my head, not sleeping with, or friends with benefits. I wanted to date her, whatever that meant. I didn't know where I would be a year from now, but right now, I was here, and wanted to be with her.

I grabbed my phone, and called Liz.