Tutoring of Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A t-girl falls in love with a man who she can't have.
4.1k words
4.3
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
90 Followers

Hello, dear readers.

This is my next story on the transgender theme, which contains nothing violent or sad like my other stories.

This time the story will be shorter than usual, but it will be divided into more several chapters, like my story "Broken Boy".

The story is romantic and it's about love in which there will be a few events first before the MCs get to sex, so don't expect any smut-sex story here and if you do, please go somewhere else.

Warning:

English is not my native language, so please excuse any grammatical errors in the text.

I must also warn you that the story is not set in America, but in the Czech Republic, my home country :)

I am posting this story here as a test to see if you can stand for it, and if so, I will be happy to continue this story.

I wish you a pleasant reading.

All characters are over 18 years old.

**********************************************************************************************************

For me, sitting in a nightclub was quite embarrassing. Today was my eighteenth birthday and my friends from school organized a birthday party for me.

Well, it was more like a ladies' ride. They picked me up in front of my house and we all walked together across town to a local nightclub.

At first, I didn't really want to go to a place like that. I felt too shy and not confident enough to go to a nightclub, but I trusted my friends and always felt comfortable in their company.

As we sat down at a table in the club and each of us ordered a drink, I was still uneasy. Nervously, I looked around the bar, taking in its beauty.

It was a classic nightclub. A dark room with no windows and lots of colorful and bright lights. Electronic music that wasn't too loud so that the guests could talk to each other. There was also a nice and luxurious bar with lots of alcohol and a barman standing behind the bar mixing drinks.

After I drank a little of my drink, I started to feel much better and more relaxed. In the meantime, the girls were having fun together and I was listening to them. I was more of a listening type of person. I preferred to listen rather than to talk.

After each of us had a few drinks, it really was a ladies' ride. We all had a great time and enjoyed ourselves. We talked mostly about me. Of the four of us that were here, I was the youngest. They all turned eighteen a long time ago, and I finally did too today, and I could do whatever I wanted.

The girls also commented on some of the guys sitting on bar stools at the bar or at some other table. Even me, shy, inexperienced and still a virgin, occasionally caught a glimpse of some handsome boy.

"That one over there looks good, Lucie. He could be your type..." Karolina giggled and pointed her finger at a rather tall and handsome boy who looked in our direction for a few seconds, watching us. Well, he was rather a man... according to my estimation, he could be about twenty-two years old.

He had short dark hair, slightly visible stubble on his sharp face, and wore black-rimmed glasses.

"I don't know..." I replied uncertainly, putting my hands in my lap.

The girls turned to me. "Come on Lucie... have some fun. You don't want to die like a virgin, do you?" Bara laughed with a drunken laugh.

"But I don't want to hook up with some random and unknown man," I explained to them.

"Who's talking about sex?" Karolina asked. "Talk to him and try to get to know him. I noticed a while ago that he was mostly watching you."

"He seems to like you..." Adela laughed.

"But what should I tell him?" I asked desperately, looking at Karolina.

"God, girl. You really are still a virgin. Be yourself and don't be so shy. Go to him, introduce yourself and try to talk to him."

I sighed with uncertainty. I lifted my head and looked back at the handsome man, who was again looking in our direction... and for a few seconds our eyes met and I shyly and nervously looked away first.

"What if... he finds out about my problem?" I asked all the girls.

"You mean that you have a penis?" Bara said.

I nodded nervously.

"Well..." Adela began to speak in a drunken voice. "What could possibly happen? The only thing you can fear is that he would run away. He certainly wouldn't attack you in front of so many people."

I looked around and realized there were quite a lot of people, so Adela was probably right that he wouldn't attack me. Besides, I've been looking for someone for a long time... I just wanted someone who mainly wants a relationship and love, not sex on the first date.

"Okay..." I replied with a loud exhale.

"Come on girl, go for it. You can't be so scared," Karolina laughed drunkenly. "Straighten up nicely and walk towards him with a graceful gait."

I nodded nervously and rose from my chair.

I took one last deep breath and walked slowly and gracefully toward the handsome man who was sitting alone at the table, looking around the bar.

"H-hi..." I said nervously, clasping my hands behind my back as I came to him.

Beautiful blue eyes rested on my face for a moment and a nice and warm smile appeared beneath them.

"Hi, beautiful," he replied with a calm tone of voice, smiling even more.

What should I say to him?

"M-my name is... Lucie." I stuttered.

"Nice to meet you, Lucie. Come, sit next to me," he said, tapping the chair next to him.

I was really nervous. I turned my head toward the table where my friends were sitting, and they just waved at me and nodded their heads.

I held the bottom of my dark blue short dress and slowly sat down on the chair next to him. Then I tucked a strand of my long blond hair behind my ear.

"I'm Milan," he said warmly. He took my hand and his lips kissed it.

Oh...

I was taken aback and looked at him for a long time with my mouth half open. I really did not expect such treatment.

"You are beautiful... Lucie." He continued to speak to me with that beautiful smile and I really liked the way his deep voice pronounced my name.

"Thank you..." I replied shyly and also smiled a little.

It was a little difficult for me to look at his handsome face with sharp features, but he was patient and kept looking at me.

"Don't be nervous..." he said gently. "I am a gentleman. You have nothing to fear."

"O-okay." I stammered, finally looking into his beautiful blue eyes again.

"I am here to get a chance to meet some pretty girl... like you are."

I liked how he repeated that I was pretty. It made me relax even more and feel like a really pretty girl.

"You look very young, Lucie..." he said. He looked me up and down, still holding the hand he had just kissed a moment ago. "May I ask how old you are, beautiful Lucie?"

His voice was so soothing to me. He spoke so warmly, calmly, and with feeling.

"I am eighteen today..." I added with a small smile.

His blue eyes lit up and his wide smile grew even wider. "So today is your birthday?" he asked, a little surprised.

I nodded.

"Then it must be celebrated, Lucie..." he said, looking towards the bar. "Wait here for a bit and I'll get you something to drink..." he added, letting go of my hand and walking to the bar.

I could not believe it. He was so nice and pleasant. It seemed like a dream to me. He wasn't only the type of guy I liked, but he also... treated me like a woman and not like a sex toy.

I sat there for a moment with my mouth agape, I was deep in my thoughts. Then I looked at my friends who were watching me and Milan the whole time, and all three of them smiled at me and said something to each other.

After a while Milan came back with two drinks in his hand, one of which he put on the table in front of me.

"What is it?" I asked him as he settled back down next to me.

"This is a Cosmopolitan. Have you ever tried it?"

"No... not yet," I told him. I picked up the drink and sniffed it.

The drink smelled lovely and sweet. I sipped a little and it tasted very good.

"It's good..." I said and looked back at Milan.

He raised his drink and toasted with mine. "Happy birthday, Lucie..." he said, still smiling and took a sip.

It felt like a dream. This really couldn't be real. Milan was really different from the other guys.

After he finished his drink, he put it down on the table and looked me in the face again, eyeing me. I was looking at him with my mouth open the whole time, I still couldn't believe that he was real.

The way he treated me all the time, the way his voice said my name and the way he kept telling me I was beautiful... I felt like... I wanted to kiss him and thank him.

My face, still with my mouth agape, approached his face. I thought of nothing else but to find out what it was like to kiss someone for the first time and how his beautiful lips tasted.

The alcohol helped me with that. Milan obviously noticed that my face was slowly approaching him. His big hand gently caressed my face... and our lips met.

My eyes widened as his lips touched mine. It was a wonderful feeling that made me completely relax and enjoy the beautiful kiss that was the first in my life.

After a moment, my eyes closed and our mouths pressed together even more. I felt Milan's tongue opening my lips and trying to penetrate my mouth.

I think I should let him in? Right? I thought and parted my teeth.

Milan immediately attacked my mouth and our tongues met and intertwined.

The whole world was suddenly different for me. I was hot, drunk and felt very light. Milan added his hands to our kiss, which gently wrapped around my hips and my hands rested on his shoulders.

After a long kiss, we both ran out of breath and slowly our lips parted.

We both tried to catch our breath, and Milan smiled at me again, as always.

"You kiss beautifully..." he said softly.

"That was my first kiss..." I murmured shyly.

"Really?" His hand caressed my face again. "Then I'm honored to be your first..." and he smiled even more.

His smile warmed my heart so much.

"This can't be real..." I looked at him sadly.

"What?" He looked surprised.

"You can't exist..." I breathed out in despair.

Milan laughed pleasantly. "I'm sitting in front of you... so I must exist."

"Sorry," I said immediately, averting my eyes from him. "It all seems too good to be true. It's new to me, unfamiliar... but I like it." And I looked again into his sharp face. "I'm still a virgin, you know..."

Milan's eyes widened and he grinned.

I felt so embarrassed at that moment. I immediately covered my mouth with my hand, "Did I say that?" I mumbled and felt myself blushing a lot.

"Yes... but there's nothing wrong with that." He soothed me with his calm and deep voice. "Although it's hard for me to believe that such a beautiful girl like you... is still a virgin."

I wanted to cry. He was all I ever wanted in my life. As a transgender, I was afraid of any contact with a boy because I knew they only wanted to have sex. But Milan... was someone completely different.

His face came closer to mine again.

Does he want to kiss me again? It went through my head.

But his lips moved lower and he started kissing my neck. His kisses were small, gentle and felt so sweet on my soft skin. His hands were around my waist again and my body slowly surrendered to him.

My arms wrapped around his neck and I enjoyed the wonderful feeling Milan was giving me. With all this I could feel my dick getting hard and it was quite uncomfortable because it was stuck in my tight panties, but I let it be for now and focused on Milan's kisses.

His right hand started moving from my hip higher to my B-cup sized breasts. His lips came off my skin and met my mouth again and our tongues wrestled with each other again.

It was so wonderful that we started to make out... until his left hand moved lower on my belly and gently caressed my crotch where my four inch hard cock was. I was so engrossed in it that I didn't have time to stop him.

Milan slowly withdrew from my mouth, our faces were still very close, his eyes were looking into mine and his face seemed surprised. I had no idea how he would react and I was quite afraid of it.

I moved with the chair I was sitting on a little away from him and watched him.

Is it over?

I had a feeling that after all the beautiful things... it turned into something very bad.

Milan's mouth remained open, "Are you a boy, Lucie?" he whispered in surprise.

My gaze fell to my lap, where my hands were trembling nervously. "No..." I answered softly, already wanting to start crying. "I'm... I'm transgender."

I didn't look at him, but after a moment of silence, I heard and felt him move, and my two hands in my lap suddenly became three. I flinched nervously and looked at him again.

He sat closer to me and took my hand again. "Don't worry..." he whispered again, looking into my sad eyes. "I really don't mind..."

"What?"

His face moved closer to mine again and his mouth stopped at my left ear, "I'm bisexual..." he whispered softly into my ear and his lips kissed my neck again.

"But..." I said, a little surprised. "I thought you said... that you were looking for a pretty girl here."

"And I found her..." He had that warm smile on his face again that warmed my heart so much.

When I looked into his beautiful blue eyes again... I felt a little tear on my face. It was too much for me. It seemed too good to be true.

Drunk and being so moved, I immediately put my arms around his neck again.

This strange man I had met today... he was the right one for me... and he made it my best birthday of my life.

"Hey, hey... take it easy..." He laughed a little as I clung to him and started to cry.

"I'm sorry Milan..." I whispered sadly. "It's hard for me to believe... that I met someone like you."

"You have nothing to apologize for, Lucie. I'm happy to fulfill your wishes."

Slowly, I broke away from him and looked back up into his face. His hand touched my face again and wiped away my tears. This made me smile widely.

His beautiful and sharp face was close to mine again and his lips started kissing my cheeks. "You really are beautiful, Lucie," he said softly. "Now I want nothing more than to take you home with me... and show you what love is."

I winced a little.

"But I can read you. I know you don't want sex... you don't have to worry," he said and I calmed down again. I was afraid that he wanted to have sex with me right away. "I just want to see you again sometime... and kiss you," he whispered at the end of his sentence.

His blue eyes looked at me pleadingly. How could I say no to him?

"Yes..." I answered softly and gently took his hand. I was no longer ashamed or afraid of anything. "You can... you can walk me home. If you want?"

His face brightened and he nodded slowly, kissing my hand again. "I would be honored..." he whispered.

"Okay... I'll just say goodbye to my friends... and then we can go," I told him with the same wide smile he had.

"Sure... I'll pay in the meantime. For both of us."

"Wait... you don't have to pay for me. I have money," I said in surprise.

It felt like a date... and not like my birthday, and it was something really, really wonderful.

"But it's your birthday today, Lucie. What kind of gentleman would I be if I refused to pay the expenses for such a beautiful girl," he replied warmly, rising from his chair.

"Okay..." I murmured.

Milan left and my eyes turned to my friends, whom I had almost forgotten were here. They looked at me with wide smiles and nodded again in agreement.

Smiling and overjoyed, I got up from the table and walked over to them. I leaned against the railing at their table and sighed contentedly.

"It was nice watching you two," Karolina giggled.

"He seems like a really nice and handsome boy," Bára added.

I sighed again and relaxed. "His name is Milan. He's going to take me home."

"Aww..." All three of them laughed out loud.

"So you got him, Lucie?" Adela asked.

"What? No... he just wanted to see me again and I offered him to walk me home. It's getting late."

"Okay, girl. Good luck. We'll be here for a while," Bára said.

"On Friday you have to tell us everything about him..." Karolina begged me and I nodded happily.

***

I left the nightclub with Milan and I started feeling a bit cold. Milan noticed that I was a little freezing. He had a light sweatshirt with him and put it around my shoulders with a smile.

He's so nice.

We started walking to my house. On the way we were silent, talking only occasionally, and when we were a short distance from my house, where I still lived with my parents, Milan stopped and looked at me.

His blue eyes shone beautifully in the night glow of the moon that stood over the city. "Would you give me your phone number, Lucie?" he asked, smiling. "I would really like to meet you again sometime."

I nodded happily and we exchanged numbers.

Then silence reigned again as we walked until Milan broke it with a heavy sob. "Maybe this is going to sound weird, Lucie... I don't want you to look at me weird... but..." He paused.

"But?" I looked at him curiously.

"To me, age is just a number... and you should know that there's a big age difference between us." He sighed again and looked into my eyes. "I'm twenty-eight years old."

I opened my mouth and my face turned into a surprised expression.

"But I hope... this doesn't change anything between us. I'm not a pedophile... I just... I really like you." He looked so depressed that I had a great desire to hug him and comfort him.

And I did, and hugged him gently, and he hugged me back. "It doesn't change anything, Milan. I don't care how old you are... but how nice and kind you are to me." I comforted him with a whisper and his big smile was back.

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay. I'm glad. I was afraid of that."

I just gently squeezed his hand and continued walking.

"Where are you from anyway, Milan?" I asked him gently after a few more minutes of silence.

"I come from Žatec, but two months ago I moved here, to Louny."

"Good."

"What about you, Lucie? Do you live here alone?" He was interested in me with joy. "Do you work around here somewhere?"

I giggled a little. "I've lived here all my life and I still live with my parents."

Milan nodded at me in understanding. "And no, I don't have a job... my senior year of high school starts in two days," I answered him with a bright and happy smile.

"Wait... what?" Milan stopped and looked at me dumbfounded.

His happy and smiling expression changed and his face now looked strange. His mouth opened and closed several times as if he wanted to say something.

What happened?

"So... you're a student?" he stammered, sounding so sad.

"Yes." I looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Does that bother you?"

He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes with his left hand. He sighed sadly.

"I'm sorry," he muttered. "I... I have to go..." he breathed out. It almost looked like he was going to cry and his face looked so sad and desperate.

He turned on the spot and walked away quickly.

"Wait..." I yelled at him, but he didn't respond, and with every second that passed, he moved further away from me. "What about your jacket?" I mumbled sadly, feeling tears on my cheeks.

What had just happened?

***

I was sad for the whole two days. It was the best birthday of my life... and suddenly it was all gone. I wondered what scared him so much.

Mom and Dad asked me several times if something had happened and why I was sad. I just always answered that I was sad because the holidays were over. Which was a lie. I loved school and was the smartest in the class... and the teachers liked me.

What scared him so much?

I was desperate that I would never see him again and that I would never meet someone like him. So sweet, kind and handsome.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
90 Followers
12