All Comments on 'Tutoring of Love Ch. 01'

by ESTECZ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't like it that much, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your writing was excellent and far better (grammatically) than most of the US-based writers here. And definitely much better than my co-workers!

I liked the story -- keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like your other stories better.

Gilmartin33Gilmartin33about 1 year ago

Hi, I’m a bit mixed in how I feel about this story, sorry. I saw it because it had just been published but after reading it I then went to look at some of your other stories - which I think are good. I love the way you have complex ideas but I guess here I just don’t get Milan he has no depth yet, just an object that has an effect on Lucie. I did like the idea of Lucie and her friends, it would be interesting to hear more about them, how did Lucie become Lucie and get accepted by this group? But please don’t stop- you have setup a difficult situation for Lucie and I do want to see what she does. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a beautiful story! It had me in tears. You must continue with more chapters!

It’s sweet, romantic full of heartfelt sincerity.

Although English is not your primary language, it is well written and very easy to read and follow. You may want to consider an editor. You can find them listed on the website.

Again, beautiful, romantic and sweet. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very beautiful, emotional beginning of the story. I burst into tears and thought it was like a dream of love suddenly interrupted by the ringing of a wake-up alarm. I really like Lucie's character and Milan's attitude in the club, and this escape ... it's probably like my own experience with Sebastian, who left leaving a void ... Estecz, I await with great interest the further fate of Lucie, Milan and friends. 📝👩❤️🧒

And although English is not your language (I also have to translate from English to Polish anyway) this story, like all the ones I read, is nicely, concisely written and easy to read. Best regards from Poland SissyBoy Joasia from Poland 🇵🇱.

Bardzo piękny, uczuciowy poczatek historii. Rozpłakałam się i myślałam że to jak sen o miłości przewany nagle dzwonkiem alarmu budźka. Bardzo podoba Mi się postać Lucie oraz postawa Milana w klubie a ta ucieczka ... to chyba jak moje własne przeżycie z Sebastianem, który wyjechał zostawiając pustkę... Estecz z wielkim zainteresowaniem czekam na dalsze losy Lucie, Milana i przyjaciół. 📝👩❤️🧒

A choć język angielski nie jest twoim językiem (zresztą ja też muszę tłumaczyć z angielskiego na język Polski) to ta historia jak wszystkie które przyczytałam są ładnie, zwięźle napisane i łatwe w czytaniu. Serdecznie pozdrawiam z Polski SissyBoy Joasia z Polski 🇵🇱.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userESTECZ@ESTECZ
I am transgender male to female and I am on the HRT program. I live in Czechia. I like erotic stories with romance and drama. I love almost all types of genres, but especially LGBTQ+ stories or incest. If you want to contact me other than by email, you can find me on Discord (...