Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey bitches, over here!" Rachel snapped when that didn't work, then smirking as she saw Brooke look excited, and Haley apprehensive, when they saw her newly attached cock, "Yeah, that's right. You two sluts remember this, right? Well now I want the two of you to lube me up with a nice long blow job. Come on bitches, don't just kneel there looking stupid, suck my cock! Oh yes, that's it Brooke, mmmmmmmmm, why am I not surprised you were first? Actually, I'm surprised you didn't need to shove Haley out of the way you're both such cock sucking sluts. Especially for strap-on cocks. Oh yeah, you two are sluts for strap-ons, and tonight you're definitely going to be sluts for my strap-on."

As Rachel chuckled and continued taunting as Brooke eagerly began bobbing her head up and down the shaft, after previously having shuffled forwards quickly on her knees so she was once again kneeling in front of Rachel and wrapping her 'blow job lips' around Rachel's strap-on.

Like Rachel said, it wasn't surprising, Brooke having proven to be an eager cock sucker ever since they started fucking, just like Rachel had always suspected she was. However Rachel didn't want Brooke to do all the work. No, she wanted a blow job from both her fellow cheerleaders, so just as Brooke started to shove the shaft down her throat Rachel stopped her.

"Now Brooke, don't hog that cock all to yourself." Rachel scolded her friend before looking up at the girl she didn't really care for, "Give Haley a turn."

Brooke let out a groan of frustration. Rachel was right, she loved sucking cock, especially strap-on cock, and she wanted to hog that cock all to herself. However she also wanted to see Haley suck Rachel's cock, so reluctantly Brooke pulled back and looked at Haley expectedly.
The advantage to that Brooke got an close look at Haley awkwardly shuffling forwards and wrapping her mouth around Rachel's dildo, the once innocent tutor girl then beginning to bob her head up and down the dildo while Rachel provided her usual encouragement.

"Yes, that's it tutor girl, suck my cock!" Rachel demanded, "Suck it better than you suck your husband's cock you little slut! Mmmmmmmmm, that's it, take it deep! Take it deep into your mouth and down your fucking throat you little bitch. Oh yes, you look so good with a cock in your mouth tutor girl. I always thought you would."

Despite everything that they had done already those words made Haley blush in a way the Brooke found incredibly cute. Of course those words also had the obviously desired effect of making Haley suck that cock even more eagerly, and easier for her take more of it into her mouth, and eventually down her throat. Which in turn made Brooke a little jealous.

But it was possible for her to complain when she was watching the formerly innocent little Haley James Scott choke on a dick she was willingly stuffing into her throat as the wicked Rachel Gatina continued to provide commentary to this until she decided to change things up.

"Ok, now swap." Rachel ordered, and when Haley looked up at her instead of obeying right away Rachel simply shrugged, "What, I said I wanted a blow job from both of you. Now get to it."

Hesitantly Haley did as she was told, as soon as she removed her mouth from that dildo Brooke eagerly took over, this time showing off her deep throating skills right off the bat by swallowing the entire strap-on cock as quickly as she could. She then briefly savoured the wonderfully slutty feeling of a dick in her throat before she began bobbing her head up and down, pretty much fucking her own mouth on the shaft.

From the sounds of it Rachel very much enjoyed this for quite a while, before she made Haley take over again and do her best to copy Brooke, the two brunettes taking into it in turns to suck that strap-on for quite a while until Rachel decided it was time to move on.

"Yeah, suck it sluts! Suck it like the cock suckers you are! Mmmmmmmmm, come on Haley, you can take it deeper than that. Yes, that's it... now Brooke, you take over. Oh, you are a greedy little cock whore aren't you? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, Brooke Davis is a total whore. Well, everybody already knows that, but I have to admit, oooooooooooh, it’s nice to see the proof right in front of my eyes. Mmmmmmmmm, but I don't want you to hog it, so... Haley, you take over now. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, show me why your husband is so patient with you while you go out dyking around town and eating any pussy you can get your hands on. Oh yeah, you're both such dyke sluts! Pussy and strap-on loving sluts, ah fuck, who can't get enough of my girl cock!" Rachel demanded, then after saying a bunch of other things she finally ordered, "Ok, that should be enough lube for your slutty asses... Haley, get in the centre of the bed. I want you face down and ass up. It's time to really show you who's boss."

Seeing her friend's apprehension Brooke piped up, "Can I lick her ass first? Haley is still new to anal, and I love eating ass. Please? I promise to put on a good show for you."

Rachel thought for moment, and then shook her head, "Na, my dick is wet enough, and I want her to really feel it when I violate her little hole."

"Please Rachel." Haley whimpered, "I, I don't think I can take it unless I'm properly prepared."

"Oh trust me, you'll take it." Rachel grinned wickedly, and then added, "But I suppose if you are a good girl and get into position, and spread your cheeks, I'll let Brooke spit on your back door a little."

For a few long seconds Haley and Rachel stared at each other, then the tutor girl lowered her head, rolled onto the bed and then after getting in the centre of it pressed her face down, reached back and spread her butt cheeks. In what felt like a second Brooke was behind her, eagerly spitting on her best friend's butt hole, at first as many times as she could before concentrating on making it as wet and sloppy as possible, literally drooling onto the whole amount to be violated.

As she had spent the last few weeks personally hammering Haley's ass with her strap-on Brooke was confident that her friend could take it, and more importantly enjoy it, but she couldn't help worry that Rachel would be a little too roughly with this. Not that stop her from moving away when Rachel told her to and then eagerly watching one of her fellow cheerleaders sodomising another.

"Ok, that's enough Brooke. Move out of the way so I can wreck Haley James Scott's stuck up ass!" Rachel ordered, quickly taking Brooks place at the first opportunity before taunting, "Last time I took it easy on you. Now I am really going to make you my whore. And who knows, if I really enjoy fucking this whore ass of yours, I may keep you around as a piece of ass on the side while I fuck your husband. Oh yes, you're mine now bitch, and soon your husband will be too."

Haley gritted her teeth, unable to believe that she was actually giving up her ass to Rachel. It was so humiliating, and yet perversely thrilling, to submit to this bitch who had been trying to fuck her husband pretty much since they met, and now she was going to take it up the ass for her and be her little bitch. Something which of course Rachel couldn't help but remind her of, the bitch rubbing it in as she rubbed the tip of her dildo up and down Haley's ass crack.

"Mmmmmm, that's it bitch, give me that sweet ass!" Rachel taunted gleefully, "Give me this sweet little ass which you never let your husband touch but is now my personal fuck hole. Mmmmmm, I bet he begged you for this didn't he? Begged you to just let him try it, mmmmmmm, just slide into this little hole and see how it feels? Your tight little ass hole squeezing his dick so good, mmmmmmm, but you wouldn't let him would you? No, you didn't want him to fuck this dyke ass. You wanted Brooke to do it. You wanted me to do it. You're a lesbian slut Haley James Scott, and you wanted to be butt fucked by girls. And now... you're gonna be!"

Ignoring the obnoxious redhead Haley concentrated on keeping herself as relaxed as possible, knowing that chances are Rachel was just waiting for her to get annoyed and tense up so she could slam that strap-on into her back hole and cause her the maximum amount of pain possible. Well Haley wasn't going to give her satisfaction of that. Although when she was finally anally penetrated Haley did let out a loud cry of both pain and pleasure as her ass hole was quickly and violently forced open to accept a couple of very thick inches of dildo inside it.

For better or for worse, Brooke and Peyton had been making sure Haley didn't go a single day without a nice hard butt fucking, Brooke being of course the one to most regularly bend her over, so by now Haley was used to having a cock stretch open her back door. However Brooke and Peyton were her friends and always penetrated her slowly and gently, and while Haley hadn't been expecting the same kind of mercy from her hated rival the level of force Rachel used to violate her ass hole took her by surprise.

Which caused Brooke to call out, "Hey, take it easy."

Smirking wickedly Rachel said, "Sure thing Brooke. I'll take it easy on your slut."

Poor Haley was worried that Rachel wasn't going to live up to her word given her tone of voice, but the redhead gave her ass one long and slow thrust in which about half of the dildo ended up buried inside the brunette's butt, then she started pumping her hips back and forth and officially started to sodomise her. Rachel officially started to sodomise Haley, and despite herself Haley found herself moaning in mostly pleasure as her rectum slowly got used to being a fuck passage for Rachel Gatina's pleasure.

Rachel had been pretty much grinning since she had bent Brooke over her knee and gave her that long spanking, but it became dangerously wide when she anally penetrated that stuck up bitch Haley James Scott.

It continued to be dangerously wide as she officially began butt fucking her new little bitch, those little cries of pleasure and/or pain that Haley was now constantly letting out like the sweetest music to Rachel's ears while her eyes locked on to were her dildo first invaded and then started pumping in and out of sweet little Haley James Scott's ass hole.

Perhaps the most perverted part of her new favourite hobby in the world was how much she was fascinated by butt holes, Rachel unable to get enough of watching another girl's butt hole stretching for her strap-on. It was so gross and so wrong, Rachel inwardly disgusted with herself, but watching a cock strapped round her waist forcing another girl's most private hole open like that gave her such a feeling of dominance.

For some reason she felt like the strap-on was an extension of herself, that it was her very own cock she was plunging deep inside another girl's tightest orifice, violating her in such a way which meant whatever else happened later in this moment the other girl was her bitch.

Of course, it wouldn't be just this moment, because as far as Rachel was concerned Haley James Scott was now her bitch. This annoying girl who had given her so much grief was her own personal sex slave, the second in her new collection to go along with Brooke Davis and soon Peyton Sawyer, and while the other girls were hotter in her opinion it was almost overwhelmingly gratifying to sodomise this uppity little know it all, Rachel having to use every ounce of self-restraint to make sure she kept the ass fucking nice and slow to begin with.

After all she didn't want to literally ruin Haley's ass, not before she had her fun with this little bitch. So Rachel kept a slow and steady pace, pumping inch after inch of dildo into Haley's butt hole until her thighs smacked against the other girl's butt cheeks which Haley was still spreading. Then without pausing for a second Rachel began to butt fuck Haley with the full length of the toy cock, plunging it as deep as it would go into Haley's bowels with every thrust and making her new slut moan loudly with what was now pure pleasure.

Which of course Rachel couldn't just ignore, "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, moan for me bitch! Moan for me while I'm fucking your tight little ass! Mmmmmmm yeah, moan like a whore. Moan like an anal whore! Moan like, ha, moan like Brooke Davis, the biggest anal whore in Tree Hill!"

Hearing these words had Brooke grinning wickedly and happily joining in the fun, "Oh Hales, moan like the anal whore you know we both are! Mmmmmmm, we both know I'm the biggest anal whore in Tree Hill, but I've turned you into a close second, haven't I? Ooooooooh yeah, I popped your little anal cherry and turned you into my personal anal whore, and now because of that your Rachel's. Your Rachel's anal whore because of me! Because of me, your best friend, you're gonna have to bend over and give up your ass to the girl you hate most in this world and be her personal anal whore, and you're going to love it because naughty little tutor girl can't get enough of being fucked in the ass like a total slut!"

Initially Haley just whimpered and moaned in response, but that wasn't enough for Rachel who grabbed a firm hold of Haley's hair, yanked it so forcefully it caused the other girl to let go of her cheeks and lift her head up, then she lent down to practically screaming her ear, "Is that right tutor girl? Are you a total slut who can't get enough of being fucked in the ass? Huh? Are you so addicted to being butt fucked you just can't wait to be my personal anal whore and bend over for me whenever I want? Huh? Are you just a desperate anal craving ho who needs to be someone's bitch? Answer the question slut!"

"Yes!" Haley moaned through gritted teeth, "I love it! I love being fucked in the ass, I'm an ass slut, oh my God Rachel, make me your ass whore, mmmmmmm, make me the second biggest anal whore in Tree Hill, oooooooooooooh Gaaaaawwwwwwddddddd, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck my ass, mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh, fuck my ass and make me your bitch, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I'll be all those things and more if you just fuck me and make me cum!"

After she and Brooke laughed at Haley's response Rachel decided that her BFF deserved a reward so she suggested, "Hey Brooke, since your precious tutor girl decided it was ok to let go of her ass why don't you take over spreading them for me? Get yourself a real good look at my cock sliding in and out of this whore's ass, mmmmmmmmm, your precious tutor girl now nothing but an anal whore for me, ohhhhhhhhhhh, the two of you nothing but my little bitches, does that sound good to you bitch?"

"Hell yeah." Brooke replied eagerly, having already done what she was told.

Not needing to be told twice Brooke had eagerly kneeled behind Haley and had taken over spreading the other girl's butt cheeks and was now giving Rachel and herself the best view possible of Haley's little butt hole stretching for that strap-on cock. Which was awesome.

Sure, Brooke mourned the loss of getting to see the pleasure on Haley's face and watching from afar as one girl anally pumped another, but the close-up looked at the penetration more than made up for it. Oh yes, Brooke loved watching that big dick pumping in and out of Tutor Girl's butt hole. She always did, but this was extra special. Although she occasionally looked up to see the look on Rachel's face.

It was rarely that worth it, Rachel either gleefully leering at Haley's dildo stuffed shit hole or staring directly at Brooke, in the case of the latter the two rivals becoming lost in wickedly smiling at each other as the redhead continued dishing out a slow but steady sodomy to the third member of their all girl threesome.

Once or twice Brooke even lent her head up so she could kiss Rachel, two of them making out passionately while Haley continued to get butt fucked like the little bitch she had become. And more importantly in this moment, Rachel Gatina's little anal bitch! Oh yes, that's what Tutor Girl had become, the thought of it putting a wide smile on Brooke's face

"Hey Brooke..." Rachel asked with a grin on her face, "You wanna taste Tutor Girl's ass?"

"Hell yeah I do." Brooke replied eagerly.

"Well then, open your mouth, and say aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." Rachel demanded.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." Brooke did as she was told.

Joyfully opening her mouth as wide as she could Brooke watched as Rachel slowly pulled her strap-on out of Haley's butt and then slid it into the oh so tempting target Brooke was providing. At first Brooke didn't even close her mouth, instead of just allowing Rachel slid all the way to the back of her mouth and then give her a gentle face fucking, the brunette's eyelids fluttering as she tasted Haley's rectum on her tongue.

Then Brooke finally closed her mouth around that yummy toy and moaning loudly and happily, before starting to suck on it again. Which she did gently at first but with ever-increasing suction until she was sucking on that butt flavoured strap-on for all she was worth.

Rachel just watched this with obvious enjoyment, Brooke knowing this because she spent most of her time looking up into the redhead's grinning face as she gave her the best blow job possible.

Of course to make it the best blow job possible Brooke simply had to lower her mouth down further onto the dick, Rachel helping out in a big way by grabbing the back of her head and thrusting harder into her mouth, between the two girls forcing that long hard object down Brooke's throat at least halfway to her stomach. It wasn't long before her nose was touching Rachel's crotch and she was deep throating the entire length, and more importantly getting the last few drops of Haley's anal cream off that hunk of rubber.

For a few moments Rachel just watched with glee as Brooke choked and gagged around her fake cock, then she started to fuck that pretty mouth again, thrusting harder and harder until she was roughly face fucking her rival. As in her thighs were literally smacking against that cover girl face with so much force Rachel wouldn't be surprised if she 'accidentally' broke Brooke's nose or at least bruised that beautiful face.

And while Rachel certainly wasn't trying to do that the most sadistic part of herself thought it would be hot to mutilate Brooke in such a way. Especially if her frienemy had to see a plastic surgeon or something, to fix the damage she was doing to that pretty face.

Honestly though it was good enough just to use her mouth as a cunt, or a slutty ass hole. Oh yes, Rachel gritting her teeth as she fought back whatever mercy she might have for her friend and just used her mouth like a whore's loose little cunt.

She took out months of frustration, of being called names, but being constantly put down by this pretty brunette only for Rachel to be now well and truly showing Brooke who was the superior female. And Haley too. Oh hell yeah, she, Rachel Gatina was putting Brooke Davis and Haley James Scott in their places. Making them both her little fuck holes, she was using for her pleasure. And it felt so, so good doing it.

Especially as, of course, she just had to read that in other ways, "Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Take it take it take it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, take it all down your whore throat, like the slut you are! Yessssssssssssss, suck it, mmmmmmmmmm, and get every drop of your bestie's butt cream! Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmmm shit!"

As much fun as it was to fuck Brooke's face Rachel found herself spending so long doing that Haley's butt hole completely closed, which was unacceptable. So without warning Rachel switched holes, pulling out of Brooke and giving her friend a chance to catch her breath while anally penetrating the girl she had never really liked, the redhead grinning wickedly as she heard Haley's squeals of pain and pleasure as her anal passage was once again skewered on that strap-on.

Then, once every inch was back inside Haley's butt, Rachel restarted the sodomy, this time only butt fucking her new bitch for a few minutes before pulling out and stuffing her dildo back inside Brooke's mouth.