Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Rachel repeated this over, and over, and over again, feeding Brooke a ridiculous amount of her friend's ass and for the captain of their squad to passionately suck one cheerleader's cock clean of another cheerleader's anal cream. And Brooks enthusiasm for this perverted act only increasing. In fact the only one who seemed not to enjoy this constant switching was Haley.

The annoying girl's whines of frustration become increasingly loud and obnoxious until she clearly couldn't take it anymore. Which of course, was exactly what Rachel wanted, and she grinned wickedly while this little bitch begged to get her cute little butt fucked.

"Please..." Haley whimpered.

"Yes?" Rachel pushed.

"Fuck me." Haley whined.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Rachel grinned.

Haley cried out joyfully as Rachel plunged that big dildo back into her butt. The fact that the annoying redhead had been sodomising her for over an hour by now meant there was no pain whatsoever as she was once again anally penetrated. In fact her loosened back passage now felt like a perfect fit for the cock which has stretched around so painfully at the beginning, Haley feeling nothing but pure pleasure as Rachel began pumping her pooper.

Soon enough Haley was glad that she wasn't spreading her ass cheeks anymore because Rachel continued to pick up that pace until her hips were crashing into her cheeks, hard enough to make them jiggle with the impact and make Haley feel like she was being spanked.

It would probably be worth worse if she was still spreading her cheeks, although Haley had to admit the twinge of pain of having Rachel's thighs roughly smack into her ass was barely noticeable thanks to incredible pleasure echoing throughout her body, pushing her closer and closer to orgasm by the second.

It was this type of pleasure, and the pleasure she was about to receive, which made the overwhelming humiliation all worth it, Haley promising herself in the moment she would tell Rachel whatever she wanted to hear so long as she could cum. In fact for this type of pleasure she would mean every word, Haley silently apologising to her husband because no matter how much she loved Nathan her love for him couldn't compare to her need to be roughly ass fucked to orgasm by other women.

"Harder! Fuck me harder! Oh please Rachel, make me cum!" Haley begged when she finally got desperate enough, "Pound my slutty little butt hole, and make me cum like the whore I am! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, make me your whore, if you can. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, make me like Brooke. Make me your bitch! Ah fuck, I'll be your bitch, if you just make me cum! Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, make me cum make me cum make me cum, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Squealing with delight Haley came and came hard, her cum literally squirting out of her cunt with the force of a hose and seemingly never end. Naturally her mind melted and she became a puddle of happy goo, completely unaware of what was going on other than the climaxes rocking her body from sheer heaven that was being butt fucked into submission by another woman.

One thing that the now sex crazed Haley James Scott did was lift herself up onto all fours and begin slamming her ass back against Rachel, who was clearly taken aback for a moment but quickly recovered and kept up the ass fucking at a hard and rough pace until she came herself, at which point she became just as lost as Haley, both as Brooke's friends becoming completely lost in the anal sex. oh fuck, it was so fucking hot.

Captivated by the sight Brooke hammered two fingers in and out of her own pussy while using one of her other hands to reach round and play with her ass hole while Rachel thoroughly wrecked Haley's rectum, at various times calling out encouragement even though she was sure her friends couldn;t hear her.

They certainly didn't respond, the only change from the extremist being Haley collapsing so she was face down, ass up again with Rachel pounding in and out of her ass hole. Then finally the particularly hard orgasm forced Rachel to stop, the redhead looking like she was going to for sure collapse only to lock eyes with Brooke and give her an evil grin.

"So, Tutor Girl, who's my bitch?" Rachel asked with a wicked chuckle.

"Brooke?" Haley sassed, although her voice was weak, and it took a few long seconds to even utter that word.

"Yes." Rachel greeted with an evil laugh, before quickly adding, "But so are you, and you know it. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, I just proved it, by making you cum like a bitch, with my dick in your ass. Oh yeah I did, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, and now? You're going to further prove it by spreading those cheeks of yours, and join Brooke in showing me my handiwork."

As she spoke, Rachel slowly began pulling her cock out of Haley's ass, causing her to cry out and whimper pathetically in the process. Unsurprisingly, that was the only reply she really had for her, for at least a full minute, as one cheerleader slowly pulled her cock from another's butt. Especially because Rachel was spreading those cheeks, giving herself the best possible look at this obscene act.

Sadly she didn't have enough strength to lift herself up to do this, instead relying on simply rolling into her side, taking Haley with her in the process. But oh God, was really satisfying. Especially when it came all the way out, leaving a gaping crater behind.

For a few long seconds, Rachel just stared with disbelief, and then remembered that Haley was supposed to be the one here spreading her cheeks, therefore she was setting a bad example. So, extremely reluctantly, one cheerleader let go of the other, the redhead shuffling back a bit, so she could get the best look possible at the brunette's butt.

And more importantly, that gaping butt hole, which could actually be seen pretty clearly without having those cheeks spread, a sign that this bitch really had taken one hell of an anal pounding. Although that didn't mean she didn't appreciate it when her new bitch did as she was told. In fact, it was exactly the opposite, Rachel chuckling wickedly, and happily providing Haley with more encouragement.

"Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's it, Tutor Girl. Show me that gaped butt hole." Rachel eagerly taunted with a chuckle, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, show me the butt I just fucked, like your husband never could. And far more important to you, better than Brooke ever could. Better than Peyton, for that matter. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I own that ass now, and you know it."

"No." Haley whimpered softly.

"Yes." Rachel grinned, "And you're proving it by spreading those cheeks for me. Oh yeah you are, oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, and now? You're gonna suck my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, further prove that you're mine, by sucking my cock clean. Come on, mmmmmmmmm, I want you to give me a better blow job than you ever gave your husband."

There was another brief pause, then Haley just whimpered pathetically, and just did as she was told. Which honestly, made Rachel disappointed. Part of the fun of topping Haley was her defiance. Oh well, hopefully when she wasn't emotionally exhausted, this bitch would try and fail to fight back. But whatever the case, Rachel got one hell of a show right now.

Namely, Haley James Scott wrapping her lips around the dildo which had just pummelled the deepest part of her bowels. And the best part, was upon tasting that perverted flavour, Haley James Scott actually moaned in pleasure. Just like Brooke Davis, before her. Making Rachel Gatina grinned once again.

As she gently cupped the brunette hair in front of her, encouraging Haley to suck her cock even more enthusiastically, something which unsurprisingly very much worked, Rachel's mind wandered to all of the fun that she would have with these two sluts. And maybe even, all three of them. Oh yes, all she needed now was Peyton, and Rachel would have the full set.

First though, she was going to have to make sure that Haley and especially Brooke were thoroughly broken in. Which meant a lot more butt fuckings, among other things. Which was just the way that she liked it. The way she wanted it. After all, who thought it would be so much fun tutoring Tutor Girl?

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers