Tuxedo Rental

Story Info
Renting a tuxedo turned into something more.
1.7k words
4.43
23.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bird_legs
Bird_legs
15 Followers

My buddy Mike was getting married in three months and I was one of the groomsmen. I was told the name and address of a tuxedo rental shop and planned on going there in a couple of days to get fitted. I've never been a groomsman and honestly can't remember the last wedding I attended due to COVID-19.

I arrived at the strip mall where the tuxedo rental shop was at and walked in. It was early morning and I was obviously the first person to walk through the door. A very attractive Latina woman named Catalina, with beautiful hair and brown eyes greeted me. She asked some general questions about why I stopped in and quickly found the wedding party reservations in their computer system. She talked to me about the tuxedo, cost, etc and then walked me back into the back room for a fitting.

It was very simple and I was quite relaxed to be honest. I mean it's just renting a tux, what could possibly happen?

Once in the back room, Catalina instructed me to strip down to my underwear so that she could take some measurements. I was a little nervous as I thought I would be using a changing room with a door or curtain. Catalina reassured me that this is all normal and that she needed to use the tape measure on me to make sure I get the right sized tux.

She measured my arms, neck, waist and inseam. And when she measured my inseam, she brushed against my crotch and I immediately got aroused. I couldn't hide it, my cock stuck straight out and it was pretty obvious. Catalina looked up at me and said that it happens all the time and that I shouldn't be embarrassed, and that it was actually flattering.

She stood up and was close to me, I could feel my cock throbbing and really just wanted to leave due to being so embarrassed. Catalina slowly lowered her hands and stroked my cock through my boxers. As she looked at me she licked her lips and said that she needed to measure one more thing...

Kneeling down in front of me, she pulled my boxers down and my cock flopped up almost hitting her in the face. She exhaled and I could feel her warm breath on my cock. She measured the length and girth of my cock. Cupping my balls, my cock twitched. Licking her lips again, she began to suck on my cock and caress my balls. I was completely mesmerized by her sucking my cock and the feeling of her stroking my balls.

I was at her mercy and would do anything for her at this point. I never expected anything like this to happen, I was just here to rent a tux.

Catalina moved me back towards a chair and I sat down. She walked back a bit to give herself some room and then she started to sorta do a strip tease for me... She wore this super sexy tight black dress and was slowly taking it off in front of me. I did not even blink as I didn't want to miss anything. Her back was facing me and she stood there in her bra and sexy panties. She walked backwards towards me and slowly turned around to face me. She was absolutely stunning. Long sexy legs, flat toned tummy, faux yet soft breasts, and a round bubble butt.

While sitting in the chair I am at eye level to her and all I wanted to do was kiss her all over. I pulled her closer to me, feeling her soft supple skin, smelling her body lotion and perfume. Pulling her waist towards me I began to kiss her tummy and grab her ass. Her moans gave me the confidence that I'm doing something right.

I began to pull her underwear down with the intention of licking her pussy to orgasm.

As I pulled her underwear down, she spread her legs a little bit and the largest and hardest cock I've ever seen just about slapped me in the face. Shocked and a bit overwhelmed, I sat back in the chair and looked up at her. She smiled and said that I should at least try to suck her cock, what could go wrong?

I sat there for a few seconds and realized that I've always wanted to suck a cock, but never thought about it enough to act on it. And yet, here I am with a beautiful transgender woman suggesting that I suck her cock.

I reached out and grabbed her cock. It was thick, warm, and very hard. I placed my mouth onto her cock and tried to take as a much inside me as I could. I licked the outside of her cock, stroking her cock as I looked up into her eyes. She placed her hands on the back of my head and gently pushed and pulled my head back and forth to help me get a rhythm. Stroking her cock in rhythm as I sucked and caressing her balls really had her cock throbbing in my mouth.

Sucking her cock totally turned me on and I began to stroke my cock as I was sucking her - - it was so arousing and I was so fucking horny at that point...

Catalina stopped me from sucking her cock and had me stand up and lean over the table in the middle of the room. My shorts and underwear are around my ankles and I'm at this point nervous because I know what will happen next. Catalina was standing behind me and I can feel her spit on my asshole. She rubs the spit around my asshole and then slides one finger inside me to loosen me up. I'll admit I was super tight and readily so as I've never had anything inside my asshole. A few minutes later she slips a second and then third finger inside me and I can tell I'm bit more relaxed.

Spitting some more on my asshole, I can feel Catalina's hard cock rubbing around my asshole. The feeling of her pressing her hard cock inside me was amazing, I'll have to admit. To have such a sexy and beautiful woman fucking me with a hard cock was nothing I could have even ever imagined.

Catalina pressed her cock head inside me, it felt huge and she slowly pushed more and more of her cock inside me until she was all the way in me. She sat there with her cock inside me for what felt like a long time, but it was really less than a minute and I could feel her pulsating her cock inside me. Slowly pulling her cock out and then pushing it back into me, I began to enjoy the feeling rather than feel pain. I started to meet her slow thrusts. She laid herself on my back and kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear. Whispering to me how tight and warm my asshole felt and how she was going to make me never forget her.

Her pace started to get a little quicker and my thrusts to meet her increased. My cock was swaying back and forth as Catalina fucked me. I reached down to jerk my cock off and felt a lot of precum leaking out. The pace was now full on fucking and I could feel her balls slapping me every time she went deeper inside me. My cock was so hard and I could feel my orgasm getting close. I was confused and elated at the same time - - could I really cum without touching myself?

I looked back at Catalina and told her I was about to cum hands free... She placed both her hands on my hips and started to fuck me without caution. Her cock was now harder than before and my asshole gripped her cock making her close to cumming as well. She leaned into me and said I want us to cum at the same time.

Our sweaty bodies pumping against each other and the room smelling of sex lent to our both cumming at any moment.

Catalina took one of her hands and reached around to my cock and balls. She stroked my cock a bit and then started to squeeze my balls. I told her that I was about to cum, and she pulled her hand away. I couldn't take it any longer and I said "I'm going to cum, please don't stop fucking me." Catalina quickly grabbed an empty glass from the table and had me cum in the glass. I don't think I've ever cum that much in my life, it was a lot.

As I was cumming in the glass, Catalina was fucking me like there was no tomorrow. I could feel her cock swell and her balls tightened up. Grabbing my hips, she pulled me / pushed me away from her and said "I'm cumming!!! Nnnnnghh!!!!" She continued to fuck me until she couldn't take it anymore. Her hard cock throbbing in my tight asshole and cum buried deep in me.

Catalina didn't want to pull out, but eventually she did and had me give her the glass that had my cum. She collected her cum as it leaked out my now gaping asshole. Mixing her cum and mine together, it filled up almost halfway.

I stood there with my shorts and underwear around my waist, naked, sweaty, and laying down on the table. Catalina smacked my ass and said "Wow. I didn't expect to fuck such an amazing ass this morning." Here, she pulled me up and had me face her. She kissed me deeply and said that I took her huge Latina cock like a champ and that my reward is to drink both of our orgasms in the glass. I said "ugh, no thanks." That's when she showed me the video camera's in the room and how everything we did was recorded. If I didn't drink all the cum, then everyone would see the video. With no choice I drank the cup of cum. Catalina kissed me again and said that she'll expect me to stop in next weekend for another "fitting" for the tux.

To be continued...

Bird_legs
Bird_legs
15 Followers