All Comments on 'Tuxedo Rental'

by Bird_legs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t wait for the follow up story . Wish I were him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of my fantasies. Hook up with a girl and her penis is larger than mine. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, damn I wish that would happen to me. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I have read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your are over the table, she is behind you. Next thing, same sentence, she is sitting?

Proof Reading is a requirement. I have seen it suggested that you record yourself reading the work, then play that back while following your text. This will help you locate required corrections. An example is "where the tuxedo rental shop is at" you do nothat need the word at. It is at the mall. There are better ways to increase your word count.

The premise for the story / encounter is good. Something most everyone can relate with. Yours, however, has that special something most guys would enjoy . . . Then it goes beyond . . .

This is a fun read and should be followed, maybe next weekend.

Will there be other groomsmen equally accomodated?

Length is ideal, timing/speed matches the location.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the twist at the end, man got more than he bargained for in that fitting!

SissiboibrieSissiboibrieover 2 years ago

The story was amazing and I would love to go to a tuxedo fitting like that I would love to be her bitch

SissiboibrieSissiboibrieover 2 years ago

The story was amazing and I would love to have a tuxedo fitting like this and have her make me her sissy bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Everything was good till blackmail at the end.

Client8Client8almost 2 years ago

Otherwise, good, quick and dirty, BUT, YUCK on the cum cocktail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous