TV Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The model stands in the bedroom thinking, then strides towards the bathroom, pulling her jumper off over her head.

Cutting to the bathroom, steam from the shower escaping over a translucent shower curtain. The actor can just about be seen washing himself. The camera zooms closer as the curtain is hauled back. A soapy actor turns in shock to face the camera, but the view is blocked by the model, who is equally naked.

Stepping into the shower, she kisses him. The scene fades to black.

It fades back in with the camera above the bed pointing down at the pair naked on the bed. He's on his back and she's lying against him, her knee covering his crotch. Weak sunlight comes in from the un-curtained window.

Just as you think it's all over, the door is kicked in and three gunmen enter the room.

"Who's that?" one asks, seeing the naked model.

"Just a hooker." The actor replied, thinking quickly. The model catches on and gets up, ignoring her nudity, grabs her clothes. Between camera angles, careful placement of the thugs, and strategic panning of the camera. As she walks to the bathroom to dress, we see nothing but her bum, and just the hint of more, before she enters the bathroom.

Inside, she pulls her gun from her purse and throws open the door to shoot the first thug in the head. The second swings towards him, just a little too slow, and she shoots him in the chest. The third thug has his shotgun pointed at her before she has a chance to turn her gun on him. A shot from the side takes him in the temple as the actor shoots him to save the woman he loves.

The camera cuts to a shot, looking towards the naked actor on the bed, one knee strategically raised to hide the naughty bits. The naked model at the foot of the bed and standing three quarters on. Her naked bum was visible, her thighs twisted just enough to see nothing between. Most of her breast is visible, but the raised gun is just hiding her nipple.

The actor sighs as he looks at her.

"With you standing there, naked like that, that rule about not touching anything at a crime scene is really freaking hard."

The end credits scroll up the screen.

Wow, that was great. Resolved the romance, gained justice, redeemed the actor from being a bad guy, and left the door open if the studio changed its mind.

[Author's note - It's only after I wrote this, it got me thinking. Was there a show like this? Not the plot, just the characters.]

12