All Comments on 'TV Show'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So I understand the story

Cheating wife looking for a divorce so she can collect. But why on earth would he agree to go on TV when he KNOWS what's going on? Shows like that and Jerry Springer are the lowest common denominator and the worst of us. Why embarrass himself on National TV? Was he a masochist or just stupid? I guess you needed something to make it a story, but I can't see any man being dumb enough to go on a show like that. Of course there IS "The Bachelor".

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

That worked nicely, thank you for a good Saturday morning read.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

She did get what she deserved, nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BRAVO!!!

Well done. Everything was tied up with a little bow, and I didn’t see the plot u-turn coming. Creative use of the TV sleaze show for the public exposure was great. Keep up the great stories! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pretty good story except for that last paragraph. After what she did and how she did it, I. Would have thought any desire to see her happy would have been burned away.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Nice bit of bitch burning... but why leave the poor guy heartbroken and alone at the end?

He's now a very rich bachelor doctor... that's basically catnip to women. He could snap his fingers and end up with a hot young trophy wife tomorrow. When he's screwing a stunning woman twenty years younger than the bitch ex-wife that betrayed him, he won't even be able to remember Julie's name!

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous-Eleven stories in 4 days...

If they suck, you have my blessing to quit reading them.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"Recently, she heard rumors that her husband has been cheating on her." - So, she's accusing him based on rumors? Not even the, "My friend saw you crap?"

/

" I genuinely hope she's happy and that all her hopes and dreams are fulfilled." - I'm with you, Anonymous! She deserves to be miserable! Even without her own affair and plot to dodge the pre-nup, the whole show ambush was grounds for getting dumped.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Nice tightly written story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You know, its really sad

It's sad that there are people who come to an erotic literature site and post this nonsense. What's even sadder is that there are miserable little men who actually get off on reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My first reaction was that you NEVER go onto one of those shows not knowing what it’s about. Then the main character flipped it around on her and knew all along so all was right with the world! Nice one.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 3 years ago
Drop the Revenge Porn Threat Plot Devices

First off, threatening to post could be construed as blackmail, which is illegal. Next actually posting revenge porn is getting to be illegal in a lot of places as well.

Finally, you must be a misogynist (a woman hater) because all your stories have an unfaithful wife and "perfect" husband.

Come back with some believable premises and you might have a future.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Wow!!! Eleven stories in four days and they are all brilliant. My guess is that some anonymous and cowardly commenters can't really read. Keep going you're works are terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A short, easy read. Unexpected plot twist. Seemed like just enough truth to be believable. Keep cranking them out Doc! Thanks.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* -- a realistic end to a good story

I loved it.. your work is excellent. This told a good story, a man who loves the dumb bitch - hoping for the best, prepared for the worst. 5* work all the way.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

The premises is so amazingly stupid that there's no reason to read thecrest of the story. And that's a shame because the rest of the story is actually pretty good .

The husband knows exactly what the wife is trying to do and is well aware of her affair and the plot to get his money. So why go Through with Television show? The television show is a variable where something could go wrong .... maybe one of the lie detectors fail

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another good story. You don’t waste any words, and get your story told. I really like your style. I don’t see why a trip to Cincinnati would entice anyone, except maybe for the chili.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

her reaction to the divorce rings hallow to me unless she was reacting to her plans being squashed. why would the MC go through with all that humiliation if he already had all the knowledge and proof?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Word Preposterous Comes To Mind

...while reading this 'story.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad but

Not bad but you might want to read through your story a last time before you publish. Not sure how you went from "I was very wealthy when we married", to "You and Michael can start from scratch just like we did". Overall fresh storyline.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

A fun read.

It's so important for a story

to have an interesting plot.

But it has to be logical too.

Well, not all writers on Lit. think so.

But I do.

So why did this guy appear on a TV show

he had no reason or need to be on?

He could've divorced the slut

without that drama.

4 out of 5 from me.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Creative story line

The story was rather straight forward following the TV shows. You did a good job thanks for writing,

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
One page???!!!

Awesome alot of story telling in one page there author. Very nicely done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its cute but I would have kept it all the same except have the ex-wife show up at the end where he thanked her for the propranolol prescription.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED MOST OF THIS.....................................

What she did would have had the effect of killing any love for her a real person would have had. There needs to be punishment for bad behavior. Disseminating the DVD far and wide would be appropriate.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Another good story...He had proof of her cheating, but expose her cheating on TV in a national show was a very good revenge...4*

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

That was a fun one!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At least they didn't pollute the gene pool.

They both are losers. And while the technique of the split was creative and interesting, we still don't know why she abandoned the marriage. The asshole predator didn't really love her, so was she just that stupid and short sighted? It would have made for a much better story if we could understand why it all went to shit. I don't understand why he still has any regard or concern for her. She would have gutted him like a fish is she had gotten what she was planning. What kind of man looks on that intention and still loves the woman who wanted to destroy him?

Adequate, but very weak and tepid. Still,

thanks for the effort.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
An interesting and original twist to modestly rare plot device: the Tell All lie detector shows.

5-stars

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

great twist at the end, naïve not to see that coming. well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ONE

of your better ones

JJ

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1over 3 years ago
Thank you

For putting in the effort to bring us something original. The fact it was well written and ended appropriately were just the icing on the cake.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WOLF.....I SAY WOLF.....WOLF IS WHAT I UTTERED

now look what came and happened as a result. TK U MLJ LV NV

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Shame he was prepared, and happy, to be a cuckold. That changed only when the general public would learn about his fetish weakness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why 2 stars generous

As others

Wimpy cuckold

Get so tired of protagonist still loving slut.

My friends and acquaintances who divorced for adultery (even if papers said other) hated or strongly disliked cheaters. And moved on with life.

Sometimes finances difficult but they made it.

One spent all his money for support and extras for kids while they were growing up and new wife supported them both!!?

jtwheels

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

LOL exactly what about her did he love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3*

6 months is a long time, I'm surprised he was willing to let it slip until she got past it, would of burned her long before the first month was up.

It's a shame that there's stories out here that have this 6months affair line, as a man and i was cheating on my wife for 6 months i would be either loving it or making sure she still doesn't know (notice I'm thinking about my feelings and not my wives) so If my wife did know but chose not to bring it up so i could get it out my system, where would the loving for each other go? it doesn't make sense.

It's a good story in a way to get a reaction form other people, but as a story to be taken seriously i wouldn't rate it.

3* because I respect the writer for writing it in the first place, I'm not a good writer but i love to read so I'd like to say thanks for writing it and to carry on :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
See What Happens

When you accept free round trip tickets to Cincinnati? Fuck, at least it's better than Columbus. Signed: BTW

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 3 years ago
Good story

It was well written; the dialogue gave us entry to his emotions and set the denouement on stage really well. The plot was tight, logical and believable. We all know the shows, and there is a level of believability about them in this story. I wondered about the sheer number of accusations, then realised that she was going for the shotgun tactics of hoping that one of them was true, even if most of them would get shot down. A risky tactic, and one that backfired spectacularly. Those that commented that he shouldn't have done the show, should have picked up that had he not gone, she would have divorced him anyway, with all those accusations now appearing in a court which might have judged them in her favour.

So he didn't want to lose the woman he loved - so where is that a crime? It doesn't make him a cuck, she made him a cuckold - he had nothing to do with that. It reflects a reality that some people really love someone else, and it doesn't tidily disappear on the discovery of betrayal. In that situation, the MC had to deal both with the emotions of loving her and his anger at her affair, and somehow balance them out with exploding everything in his life. It's a bit like launching a rocket, too much of either the oxygen or methane will just leave small pieces all over the launch site.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So

He was OK with her fucking her coworker, OK with her trying to steal half his money, but going on the "Steve" Springer show was the deal breaker? This story required more thought, along the lines of "This plot sounds stupid, should I post it? Yes/No? I'd like to believe you had a finger spasm, and hit the wrong key.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A very nice read. What was Julie getting from Michael that she was missing in her marriage to a loving, successful man, who loved her exclusively? Art sure knew how to pick them! We aren't told why the Ex became the Ex, would have been interesting. 5*s.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 3 years ago
Unbelievable!

No, seriously, unbelievable! No one actually acts like this. These characters are ridiculous and only the morons who love this sort of crap would find this enjoyable. This is just raw meat for the BTB crowd. 1 star.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

5 STARS from one of the BTB crowd!!! RAAC/CUCK stories are for wusses...

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good one. Steve don't play on his show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No vote. Didn't like the story, but respect the author too much to vote 1.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years ago

Suspend reality for a moment and enjoy. You guys do understand cable and YouTube are full of shows like that, with people clamoring to get on them and play the fool, don’t you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's like an anti-cuckold story and I love it.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars and only because of the unusual twist in the plot, as I usually only give 3's for these kinds of stories.

The wife being the real cheater was a good turn about.

Kicked to the curb with nothing - exactly what the skanky slut deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second time reading this. First about a year ago.

Still good. 5 stars.

I’ll S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fucking hate these stupid authors that make the betrayed spouse apologise to the cheater for what they did. Why is he apologizing DocWords? Seriously why?

Dumb ass! 1*

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous: At no time in the story did Art apologize to his cheating wife. What he did was express remorse that things didn’t turn out between them as he had hoped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok once evidence is gathered that cunt/slut/wife is in fact a cunt/slut/wife and you stick your head in the sand and hope and pray that she would get over it, your a WILLING CUCKOLD put that in the fucking tags so we don’t waste time reading your perverted wanna suck the cum out of her used pussy simp story. Ohh look at me I’m a real man. My wife is fucking another man I’ll just wait and see how the tide flows SIMP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story - you could kind of figure it out as the story progressed. I know it had to be good because nitrox gave it a four. That means the next ten stories he comments on with only get one because his rubber stamp got worn out giving this one four stars!

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

It's a heart breaking story that could have been a loving one but people are driven by personal motivation and it blocks common sense and decency. These exposure shows only perpetuate these personal flaws. It's a shame because Art thought he had it all until Julie showed her true colors, what a shame, what people do for money 🤑

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

The Mc here actually offered to be a willing cuck? That blows and is a very stupid departure from the rest of his actions. For the cuck response alone this gets a one star rating. The rest was fail yet clinical and really offered no involvement for the reader. But him offering to accept a six month planned cuckolding affair was just way over the top too stupid to consider....blah.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

After reading the story we learn that Art knew Julie's affair had been going on for about six months. We don't know exactly when he discovered it but it was long enough to gather audio/video evidence.

He certainly knew about it when he was approached to be on TV. He also knew that Julie's strategy was to provoke him into a divorce to avoid the pre-nup agreement.

The nagging question is: What were Art's intentions?

It appears he is actually trying to save the marriage.

Julie threatens to end the marriage if he doesn't appear. But Art knows that's an empty threat because of the pre-nup and his evidence of adultery. All he has to do is say "NO".

Yet Julie's threat is in fact the final straw that ends the marriage. Art must finally admit there is no hope of salvaging it. Why would he go through the hassle of the TV show? Just have her served with the audio/visual evidence and end the charade.

The TV show twist is inventive. I liked the originality but it's forced and in the end needless. If the TV show was truly the device on which the marriage turned, this would have been a "gem".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. She got what she deserved: a presence on TV and the destruction of a couple of lives, one of them being hers!!! The divorce? She also deserves it and the loss of friendships. The prenup? She deserved the consequences as well. Slut? Big time. Manipulator? Big time. And she got it right back when she was dumped.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star because you made the husband a knowing and willing cuck as he waited for her to get over the other guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written, creative, the story moved smoothly. Some people have a trait known as compassion, he loved her enough to give her a chance to return to him, also it takes time to get good evidence for adultery charge in a divorce.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Wow talks about creatively telling a story that's usually same old, same old. I gave it a 5/5 mainly for what I said but also it is nice to have the humility tables turned on the cheater. Also, why would she, oh wait research "stupid'. My female friends say that men who cheat are mostly dogs, They also agree that most female cheaters are self-absorbed sluts that just cannot keep their legs closed, I agree with both.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[01.12.22]

Well done!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Not predictable. I did realize she was cheating. That said, the ending was too sad to enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've never understood the concept of letting a spouse continue an affair once it's known. In my mind it should be either divorce or withdrawal from the relationship to prep for divorce or reconciliation. It doesn't do the cheated on spouse any good to let an affair continue, even if they "love" their spouse. All the more reason to stop it immediately, to try and recover the relationship if that is the goal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weak

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cool twist during the show, good that he divorced her, but the rest of the story was blehh!

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Zzzzzzzzzzz…..

No spark. Nothing to see here. Move along…

Alvares1414Alvares14149 months ago

Boring

Needed a sequel but we never got one

Also, this presented me with one of my biggest pet peeves and it did it with some fucking audacity. She lied, cheated, never really loved him, set him up to be humiliated on national fucking TV, and planned to run away with her lover and his money. Then she does a 360, cries and begs for counselling afterwards? Fuck OFF with that! Also, he's a pussy who honestly wasted oxygen and energy with that final "I love you" - she doesn't give a shit, why should we?

WillmottWillmott8 months ago

Meh. Yet no vengeance

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it, it felt real.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Everybody loses!

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

I swear, stupid people are their own worst enemy.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Well written, but not a story I enjoyed qt all. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Believe he was far too civilized about it. Felt a couple of folks should have been nuked from space.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting tale, with lots of dialogue, unlike all that narrative driven boring crap on here. Four solid stars. The ending was pretty nice.

What the hell. Five solid stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So, I decided to check out the Doc's other tale he has 100 of them Over 90 percent are Incest/Taboo. I will move along now.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unnecessary drama, no reason for me to suspend disbelief.

inka2222inka22222 months ago

2 stars. 2/3ds of this went amazingly fine, until you decided to turn him from decisively acting real man, to a weak-minded cuck with idiocy like ""I loved you and hoped that it would pass so we could stay together. I really do love you" and less so "I never would have sent the DVD as I threatened" (just as I was warming up to the story a little again when he did threaten her).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...