TV with Teddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon's voice came this way! I started to panic. I guess I could open the automatic garage door, and then what? Dash out onto our front yard, then up to the porch, and hope the front door is open? That sounded like a horrible plan. Our neighbors would see me.

Eventually, Brandon's voice died down. Yuuki came, and opened the side door to let me back in.

"Where's Brandon?" I whispered.

"Upstairs in his room I think."

"Could you go get me something to wear? A dress or something?"

"From the mall?" she squealed.

"No, from my room upstairs, silly!"

"What about Takuya and Hiro?" she asked.

"What about them? I can't let them in! I'm naked!"

"Oh yeah, right." Yuuki was acting so weird. I guess she was all excited too. "But what about the race?"

"I can't race with Brandon here," I balked.

"Oh," she breathed. "I thought you too were..."

"A couple? No. He's like my kid brother. He's a brat."

"I don't know. He's kind of cute," she smirked.

"Yuuki! Go get me some clothes," I hissed. Eventually, I got through to her, and she disappeared off upstairs. Takuya and Hiro were still kicking up a royal fuss out back. I crept out to the kitchen door, and motioned for them to shush. I let them see my naked shoulder and arm, but tried to keep my breasts hidden behind the door. I was so excited though it was hard to keep my balance.

"Oh come on, Emi! Let us back in!" Takuya begged. I mulled this over, but soon, I had a more serious problem. Out the front window, I caught a glimpse of someone else on the street looking in. I covered my breasts and pussy, and took a few steps closer to the window, trying to see who it was. It turned out to be Carter's father. They live across the way, a few doors down, but he'd come out of his house to get a better look at me. Had he seen me earlier? Was he the one who'd phoned? Shoot! I should have known something like this might happen.

I came back to the side door, trying to hide from him. Carter's dad was definitely watching. He must be wondering what I'm doing standing here naked. How do I get myself into this situations?

Yuuki finally came back carrying a beige and green floral crop top and mini-skirt.

"These are cute," she smiled, throwing them to me. I quickly pulled on the skirt, glad to have some cover at last.

"Emi! Are you home?" Brandon called from upstairs. I rushed to pull on the top, just barely getting it on before he came down.

"Yeah, I am," I blushed.

"What are your friends doing out back?" he asked. I still didn't have any underwear, but I signaled for Yuuki to let Takuya and Hiro in.

"Oh I don't know. They just showed up out of the blue."

Brandon seemed baffled, but luckily, he kind of got distracted when Takuya and Hiro came in. I edged around past him, hoping to run upstairs, and grab some undies. This skirt was such light material it flared out as I twirled. It's quite possible that Brandon saw my bare bottom, but hopefully, Takuya and Hiro did not. I made it to my room, my heart beating pitter-pat. I quickly grabbed some panties, and dashed across to the bathroom to wash up.

Once I was all clean, I pulled on my panties. I looked at myself in the mirror. This is kind of a sexy outfit, and I was still blushing, but I did my best to collect myself, and go back down to face them all. Brandon looked kind of shocked, but I just ignored him. Takuya and Hiro looked like they wanted to say something, but thankfully, kept mum. Yuuki was giggling away.

Eventually, Yuuki dragged Takuya and Hiro off, so the 'sick girl'—oh, that's me—could get some rest. A weird day, but quite the experience.

Emi Tsuruta

12