All Comments on 'Twas a Dark and Stormy Night'

by joulie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OBXCrabbyOBXCrabbyover 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for an absolutely delightful read. I love Clarissa, randy with a wicked sense of the ribald.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Full marks

To Clary, and you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely

Lovely story, thanks Joulie

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonalmost 12 years ago
Eat your heart out, Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Love it!

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlalmost 12 years ago
Silver lining

Every cloud has a silver lining - especially when Joulie is in charge of the weather forecast. Sausage, bacon, egg, chips, wine and a fuck: sexual sunshine.

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlalmost 12 years ago
Great Expectations

Joulie: Tell Clarissa if she wants Hard Times, just let me know.

Greyfox69Greyfox69almost 12 years ago
Never disappoints

Joulie never disappoints! Always a lovely story, some more ribald than others. I still am not sure if she has a wonderful group of lady friends or if she simply makes up all these stories from her delightful past experiences. In any case, Joulie, please don't stop writing! We love you and your strories.

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Really Cute and Funny

but if you're really a commercial writer, joulie, your copy editor should get a bonus. The mechanicals were truly poor. I don't mind the run-on sentences, or some of the missing punctuation, as you're giving us your narrator's speech patterns. But the spelling was out to lunch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoulie@joulie
197 Followers
My name is Joulie; one of a small group of similar ladies, many of us friends for quite a number of years. At present the youngest of us is in her fifties. The group is not a closed arena, some will arrive, and some alas will depart. Some of us were married, some not, some div...