All Comments on ''Twas The Night Before... Ch. 01'

by BrokenSpokes

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
A Christmas Carol...

...with a twist. And not one star atop the tree for this likeable little story but five. But much as I enjoyed the story, BS, I'm going to be critical here. It finished a little too abruptly---it could have been taken so much further with the issues of Caitlyn and Kat's uneasy relationship with Amanda. Plenty of drama there to whet the readers' appetites. Perhaps you were working against a deadline? It would certainly be worth considering a sequel to take the story on.

neroandthegladiatorsneroandthegladiatorsover 4 years ago
Wow

I would like you to know that I am a fully paid up member of the male sex and that my favorite stories are the Lesbian Sex category and that this has just become my all time favorite story.

Well done XXX

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 4 years ago
Nice start

5 stars, only because I can't give 6!

It can stand by itself but you've gone & given us two believable people who've only started exploring what's possible. Looking forward to reading their stories, hopefully together, even if that road is bumpy...

Bleep735Bleep735over 4 years ago
Merry Christmas!

Thank you for the wonderful present! You have done it again and written a loving story with characters that are so easy to care about. It was a pleasure to get to know them. I do hope that you bring these girls back for more stories in the future. I’d love to hear about their New Years, Valentines, and National French Fry Days. Happy Holidays to you!

johnpassionjohnpassionover 4 years ago
Bravo!

Bravo!!! Five stars!!! Contest winner hands down.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 4 years ago
Good Lord did I love that.

These two just scream more written about them in the future.

WrexscarWrexscarover 4 years ago
Amazing characters.

What I love most about your writing.

More than the slow burn or building anticipation is the characters.

Here with Megan and Kat along with Jo and Jill are two women who have life beyond the page who live and breathe who you could imagine having a conversation with.

Thank you. Wonderful.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Just like your Halloween story, this one was semi short, but very well written, with good characters and a nice plot. Oh, and it was hot! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
Nice Holiday Story almost

I truly enjoyed this holiday story but have to agree with Maoneigh, it seems like it ended halfway through the story with the potential for so much more. First date, meeting Caitlyn again, building their relationship, did they graduate. What I read was worth five stars, just left me wanting more. Thank you for this holiday story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A lovely love story!

Wonderfully done! It's just perfect! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very good read

Very nice! Sweet and satisfying.

As I was reading I was thinking ... Child is out the way, check ... Plausible reason to get them in bed together, check ... Megan is gay, check! Let the hotness ensue!

karalai28karalai28over 4 years ago
More please!

I loved this story, I loved these characters. Please write more about Kathryn and Megan!

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
A Wonderful Christmas Story

BrokenSpokes; You and I are the same side of the "Moon" with this story being truly a Beautiful Christmas Gift to your readers. I trust that I am not being obnoxious, however you must consider taking Kat-Megs-Cait into a multichapter story.

Christmas is the time for "Love, Joy & Peace", which was so beautifully & abundantly captured in "Twas The Night Before"!! Now please welcome the 3-Ladies into 2020, with more stories of their lives together. I am so anxious to see the interaction of Cait with Megs during the dinner next week, with the deliciously prepared miniature Turkey (a jake or jenny).

We definitely need to see more of 4-YO Cait-, since her initial part was so cute in this story.

Definitely A Super 5-Star Christmas Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

You hit another one out of the park. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

Please please please.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
YUP........................

.......... every bit as good as I thought it would be when I saw your name as the author.

Lol, as has been said before, this would make a great series ........ the difficulties of being or dating a single parent, been there, worn washed and ironed the T shirt.

BTW from experience, its actually harder for a woman to take on a small child than it is for a male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please more

Please continue

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 4 years ago
5 stars

Lesbian sex is hard to write, but you made it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Excellent Christmas story, with a happy ending included. Would love to see this story continued. This story is right on par with the rest of your stories. All are very enjoyable to read and I look forward to seeing your stories posted.

SB

Rain29nsleep12Rain29nsleep12over 4 years ago
Continue writing

The rest had said what I wanted to, and that left me with just this: Merry Christmas to you too, Broken. Have a good year ahead.

Randy56rRandy56rover 4 years ago
Kitty Kat

I obviously knew where this story would lead, but you made the read well worth it. Bravo, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Merry Christmas!

Christmas has come early with your wonderful gift of storytelling! Another top notch story from you Spokes. I can’t wait for your next little gem. Merry Christmas plus Much love and many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Surprisingly wholesome

I wasn't expecting this level of love and holiday cheer in a Literotica short. Bravo, and I hope to read much more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well done

it made me smile and laugh you should do well merry christmas hope you win

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The hits just keep on coming!!!!

First you grace us with Hard Landing.

Then you wow us with The Looking Glass.

Now you amaze us with 'Twas The Night Before...

You are a Rock Star !!!!!!!!

fogustofufogustofuover 4 years ago
This was sweet

Will there be a second installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent well crafted story - enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A nicely crafted tale, worthy of more stars than I could give it.

paulyepspaulyepsover 4 years ago

I wish there was more !that was perfect !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crazy thought

but how sweet would it be to have a series of short stories featuring these characters. A series that focuses on the holidays, where Megan's job dressing up as holiday characters is the reoccurring theme, and it becomes a tradition for Kathryn to have Caitlyn meet all of the holiday characters( played by Megan of course.). At the same time the stories could chronicle the evolving relationship between Kat and Megs throughout the year, as well as the coalescing of Kat, Cait, and Megs into a family unit.

I guess what I'm saying is.......I really want more of the good feelings that 'Twas The Night Before gave me. It really made my (holi)day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I’d like to read more of this. I want to know what happens next

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 4 years ago
Diddo on the more please...

It was a very lovely story, and I know it's been a while since it was actually written, but feel so much more could be added to it.

Thank you for the lovely story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

This is a fantastic story but I feel it could have been a series it was just left so open ended

unscriptedwriterunscriptedwriteralmost 4 years ago

Had to come back and read this again in anticipation of part 2 posting soon! You create wonderfully refreshing stories and characters - thank you for continuing to write and share with us.

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 4 years ago

I don’t know how many times I’ve read this story, but every time I do it makes me so happy.. you are such a good writer .. thanks for this holiday good cheer romantic story that I’m reading on Memorial Day weekend in the middle of a pandemic. Go figure 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
while waiting for wheels in motion 5

read ths again. its mkes me feel good. love their story. love megs n kats charctr. thank you for writing somethng like ths. u knw how u can touch ur readrs emotions, ths gves us a good feeln. hope, love, happiness.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
TWAS THE EVE BEFORE

a Christmas coming out cotillion for a debutante. TK U MLJ LV NV

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

Lovely, soft and sweet and kind and sexy. Thank you!

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago

Liked it a lot-the premise-spaghetti girl meets tough punkette-very likable characters.

Hope they come up with way to get out from under her mom Ch2

lak1910lak1910over 3 years ago

if you wrote a book to sell i would forreal buy it instantly

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Speechless

Ok i try ..... Awesome extraordinary great enchanting and more .... And little girls are so so sooooo cute

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet Christmas story

Had to reread this as Christmas approaches. Still a great story with a Waitresses reference as a bonus.

ScloseeScloseeover 3 years ago
Wonderful Christmas

I was really hesitant to read this after reading your hard landing series. I followed your advice though and decided to read. I am grateful that you wrote this and I read it. Another masterfully written story. I will definitely continue with your reading order. Very well done!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
A Reread

After Hard Landing I had to move into this and Wheels In Motion immediately but left no commentvasctoo preoccupied so reread now after a suitable pause. Another beautiful story, maybe with possibly not as much depth and obviously detail but still a lovely sweet story so far. Fast moving and a lot in 4 pages. Well done again. 5 from me.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

Short but sweet as hell. I’m going to follow your suggestion and reread Wheels before I reread chapter 2 of Megan, Kat and Caitlyn.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 3 years ago

Damn, you're good...

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. I'm glad there's a second chapter.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

That was really good! Cant wait to read the second part!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A beautifully woven tale.

Roxanne777Roxanne777over 1 year ago

Thank you... made me wet.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

This 82yo man loved it. I love lesbian stories and you are one of my favourite authors.

More of these 3 please.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Back again, wonderful story.

AviciaAviciaabout 1 year ago

Amazing scene and character building - wonderfully erotic too. Thank you.

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

The best meet-cute in the entire corpus of western literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story put me in the Christmas spirit….and it’s April! Excellent writing, you really fleshed out the characters and made me “feel” for them. I felt their situations due to your excellent writing….on that note I’ll say this. YOU LEFT SO MUCH UNEXPLORED!! This is me begging you! PLEASE write a sequel! What does Megan’s tattoo really mean to her? Was Caitlyn ok at her dads house?? Are Kathryn and Megan able to withstand the trials of trying to make a relationship work with so much “stuff” in their lives? Especially with Kat being unsure of her sexual preferences?? God, please write another one. This was a great story, please don’t let it end with so much uncertainty.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 1 year ago

So I'm literally sat reading this amazing Christmas story, on the 5th of May... I am so pleased that I am though, I love th story so far & can't wait to read th second one now :)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

UncertainTUncertainT8 months ago

So sweet, always great story to return to!

roveroneroveroneabout 1 month ago

LOVED this ...the characters, dialogue...and not the first story this genre, either pretend elf or real elf on holiday

Guess falls into spaghetti girl category

this maybe 3rd time I've read, and just noticed there's a Ch 2-Oh boy!

Grandma sure is a tool...good thing Megs is on her way to being a lawyer...presumably knows queer lawyers willing to pro bono/give advice......

easy 5, fave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrokenSpokes@BrokenSpokes
My author friends AwkwardMD and Omenainen's collaborative account AwkwardApple415 have released a new story today, The Most Mysterious Song. Go check it out and show them some love! It's a sweet little tale. ~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, and welcome to my author bio page. I'm Spokes, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES