'Twas The Night Before... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan lifted her head, and grinned wickedly, her chin slick with Kathryn's juices, while sliding a finger inside her. "Nope, it's more than that. I'm giving the gift of certainty."

"What... what do... oh my God that feels so... what do you mean? Oh my God!"

"I'm going to move your needle to one-hundred percent my way," Megan murmured between licks.

Kathryn giggled again but quickly was overcome with ecstasy as she knotted her hands in Megan's shaggy hair.

Afterwards, Megan scooted up and kissed her.

"I can taste myself on you," Kathryn said softly.

"Is that bad?"

"No, but I think... I think it makes me want to taste you too."

Megan rubbed the tip of her nose on Kathryn's and gazed into her eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Kitty Kat."

The end

Merry Christmas friend. Also, a Happy Hanukkah, Mawlid al-Nabi, Kwanzaa, Festivus or whatever holiday is important to you and yours. Peace unto you, your families and friends, and a Happy New Year to everyone out there.

Special thanks to the inimitable Salandar, for setting me straight on a troublesome story beat.