'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Story Info
There was certainly some stirring going on!
5.5k words
4.54
41.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is my submission to the Literotica "WINTER HOLIDAYS STORY CONTEST 2023." If you suspend reality for a while, I think you'll enjoy this fun little Christmas Eve romp! Thanks for reading, and Merry Christmas!

I hated the cold.

When you travel as far north as I had, there was no respite from the blinding snow and biting temperatures. For a guy who had lived down on the equator for several years, this weather was torture. I wouldn't have made this trip for just anybody. In fact, there was only one person who could get me to come this far north in this deep freeze, and she'd been doing it for many years.

Fortunately, the snowcat I rented for the last hundred or so miles of the trip was top of the line. They had made many improvements in the snowcat industry throughout the years I'd been making the trip. I still remember the first one - supposedly had a "cab," but it was nothing more than a glamorous canvas top with a plastic window in front to keep the snow and wind out. It didn't work much, and by the time I arrived at my destination, I had to spend a couple of hours just thawing out before I could get down to the business of my trip.

But the snowcat this year was not only fast, it was also air tight, with a heating system that kept me warm enough that I was able to open the heavy parka I was wearing so my clothes underneath wouldn't get sweaty. It wasn't quite as luxurious inside as my car, although it was certainly better than the first car I'd ever owned. But it wasn't bad, and it was getting me to where I wanted to be the most on this Christmas Eve.

The snow had let up as I traveled farther north. It was still mid-afternoon, but this far north, there was never any sunshine during the winter months. I kept my eyes open, following the GPS tracking system, until I could see the lights of her compound in the distance. My heart skipped a beat - in just a few minutes, I would be wrapped up in both the warmth of the home and in the embrace of my sister's arms.

As I drove the last few miles, I thought about my first visit, so many years ago. My sister Holly was excited to have found what she called "the nicest man on the face of the earth," feeling like he would take care of her forever. Of course, I was happy for her, but at the time I had no idea he lived in the frozen tundra of the great north. Holly knew how I hated the cold, so how could she expect me to come and visit?

She convinced me that the first year after she was married to come and see her, telling me that her new husband had a trip planned for Christmas Eve that year and she would be lonely if I didn't come and visit. I grudgingly made the trip, hoping for the best but expecting the worst. For many years, I could not get to her compound, and she had to come and pick me up. The snowcats have eliminated that procedure, which allows Holly and I to spend even more time together on this one day of the year.

I laughed as I remembered her sales pitch to get me to come and see her. "You must see his house and compound; the place is magical!" She had succeeded in getting me there that first year, and I'd been coming ever since.

Finally, my long ride was over. She must have seen me coming because their garage door was open. I pulled the snowcat inside, parking it on the cold concrete floor. I shut it down and gathered my bag, and just as I climbed out, she opened the door into her house, grinning from ear to ear, wearing a long, plush robe. As I got closer to her, she exclaimed, "That's a nice piece of equipment you've got there!"

"It was comfortable and fast, a very nice ride."

She laughed. "I wasn't talking about the snowcat. I was talking about YOUR equipment!"

She must have been as excited for my trip as I was! "Perhaps you should take a closer look before you decide you want to take it for a test drive!"

She giggled as I climbed the two steps into the house. Once inside, I dropped my bag just in time for my sister to grab me and pull me into a giant bear hug. I missed her affection so much! Once a year just wasn't enough, and yet the circumstances of our situation set that schedule for us, so there wasn't any use in complaining about it. Instead, we just enjoyed the time we had, and tried to make the most of it.

Holly punctuated the hug with a very sexy kiss, wasting no time in poking her tongue between my teeth to wrestle with mine. The woman could kiss! But she could also do other things, and apparently the growing tightness problem down deep in my snow pants knew that as well.

Holly stepped back and smiled. "David, you haven't changed. You look so good! Living in all that heat must be very agreeable with you."

As I began peeling layers of clothing, I replied, "It's far better than this awful weather you seem to have year 'round. And yet you keep drawing me back. I guess it just shows you that you are the reason I put myself at peril in this weather that isn't fit for humans."

Holly didn't say anything. By this time, I had my parka, snow pants and snow boots off and in a pile. I was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a long-sleeved shirt. I looked at my sister, who was tapping her foot on the floor repeatedly.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't stop there - did you come to give me a fashion show? If you're here for what I think you're here for, there's no sense wasting time!"

I guess I could tell that she was glad to see me, but she wanted to see more of me. "Perhaps you should give me some inspiration!"

She did, and it worked. She untied the belt on her robe and pulled it off her shoulder and down to the ground behind her. Under her robe was...nothing but naked Holly! My heart skipped a beat as I gazed at her beautiful body. She and her husband had never had children, so her breasts were still firm, standing proudly on her chest. She had a perfectly womanly flair about her hips, and her legs were muscular and sleek. She completed with look with a carefully trimmed patch of hair between her legs, proving just as she did every year that the blonde carpet below matched the drapes above.

She took my breath away every single time she did that. She knew I was weak around her naked body, and that if she asked me to run out in the snow before we got together, I would certainly do it. I knew I was behind now in the undressing department, so I quickly shucked my shirt over my head, followed by my sweatpants. Like Holly, there was nothing underneath that layer, and I was now as naked as she was. My appreciation for her was evident in the erection that was leading the way as I walked over to give her a hug.

Holly whispered in my ear, "I'm so glad to see you. It's been a long year since we last did this. When are you going to decide you need to move here permanently so we can do this a LOT more often?"

She asked that question every year, perhaps to guilt me into giving in someday. But not this year, and not likely any other year. To prove my point, I responded, "Tell me, how's the beach-front property up here in the north? Somehow feeling the snow between my toes instead of the sand just doesn't sound like an acceptable change to me."

She reached down to grab my hard cock. "Not even if I promised to take care of you as much as you wanted?"

"Do you think your husband would go for that?"

She sighed. "No, probably not. And honestly, he's a very good husband, despite the fact that he goes on this Christmas Eve trip every year. He gets his fun, and I get mine, and nobody says anything about it. Plus, when he gets back, he's so exhausted for the rest of the week that I survive on my memories with you until he's ready to assume his husbandly duties again."

As she stroked my cock, I thought about their relationship. Because I only came up here once a year, I had no idea what their home life was like, but she must have been happy because she never once complained about living so isolated from the real world. She had found the man she was looking for and the lifestyle she desired, and I was happy for her.

But right now, I was horny for her. I reached between her legs and found a very moist and open pussy. I fingered through her flushed lips and elicited a moan. I loved the fact that we could still arouse each other, even though it was a taboo relationship, forbidden in most places in the world.

But it wasn't taboo here. To her surprise, I reached down and swooped her up into my arms. We kissed as I made the familiar trek down the hall to their bedroom. She had already established the mood with scented candles and soft music. I gently laid her down on top of the bed and quickly followed, crawling up between her open legs, her knees bent as she welcomed me in.

We kissed again, and Holly whispered, "First time, David."

I knew what she meant. We had long ago established that the first time would be simple missionary fucking as we re-established our yearly connection after the long months apart. I looked down on my beautiful sister and could not help but be moved. Her soft smile; her dainty nose; the long blonde hair that framed her face; her perfect breasts with her soft pink nipples; her svelte body, always toned and luxurious; her short but shapely legs...she was the perfect woman, and for one night a year, she was completely mine.

To show her my appreciation and my love, I centered my cock between the wet heat of her pussy and pushed forward. Holly gasped as I slowly filled her. Once I was fully inserted, she put her legs up on my back and crossed her feet. We were one again, celebrating our love for each other in the most complete way.

"Perfect, David - I can't believe how perfectly your cock fills my pussy. I've needed this for so long! Love me, big brother, like only you know how to do."

I began pushing my cock in and out of her tight pussy - amazingly tight for her age. But I was only two years older than she was, and it must have been part of the magic of the compound where she lived that allowed us to fuck like animals for as long as we have with each other. I didn't try to understand how it worked. I only enjoyed that it did and would mean that our long night together would be filled with incredible sex with each other.

Holly was getting into it. Using the strength of her legs against my back, she raised her groin up to match my downward thrusts. Soon their bed was shaking and groaning as our intensity increased. Holly whispered, "That's it, baby. Fuck my needy cunt, you sexy bastard!" She knew that kind of language would spur me on to faster thrusts, and she was correct. The sound of our bodies crashing together as we fucked filled the bedroom.

She knew me well enough to know as soon as I did that my orgasm was starting to build. She started with her usual words of encouragement - "Come on, baby, fill me up. Give me all your cum, deep inside where it belongs." I knew she was going to say those things, and it always worked. My orgasm rushed from my balls and exploded from the end of my cock as the pulses of pleasure ripped through my body.

Holly kissed me and muttered, "Yes, big brother - so good, so good!" She raised her hips up one more time as I dropped deep into her pussy and held there while I filled her with my white-hot cum. We held each other closely, caught up in the intensity of the combined emotions of great sex and great love. It was at this moment that the trip up here was made perfect, and I knew I'd do it again next year, just like all the previous years before.

I stayed on top of Holly until my softening cock slipped out of her pussy. I rolled to her side, and she turned to face me. We kissed again - I've always loved kissing her, because she threw high intensity into each kiss, just as she did each time we made love.

"I don't know how it happens, but it happens each year. I think that I'm going to remember what our first fuck is going to feel like since it's always the same each time, and yet each year, I'm always amazed at how good the first one is! I know the others we have in front of us will be amazing as well. But this first one - it's just perfect. I don't have the words to describe it any other way.

"But after the first time each time, I always feel a little bad about it."

Holly acted surprised. "Why? Did you not enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, I enjoyed it very much. Maybe too much because I always feel a little guilty that you don't cum with me!"

Holly giggled softly. "Well, you need to stop thinking that way! Listen, I know that if you're willing to travel through all the cold and snow between you and me just to have sex with me, you're more than likely going to pop the first time very quickly. I don't have to cum to enjoy the sex we just shared! It always feels so good, and feeling your cock pulse inside my pussy as you cum in me is an indescribable joy!

"But now that your first one is out of the way, I know it's going to take you longer each time to cum again, and I know I'm going to get plenty of orgasms before you have to leave tomorrow. I've never counted, but I'm sure each night we've spent together, I've always had more than you, and you've never complained."

She had a point, but I never counted either. "Honestly, I enjoy watching your orgasms as much as feeling my own. I guess we need to get busy and get those orgasms started for you. Do you think you can make me hard again?"

"I've always been able to in the past, and I don't think this year will be different! Looks like you've gotten a good head start already!"

She was right because I knew what I was about to experience. She grabbed my half-hard cock with her delicate hands and began stroking it, using the copious remains of our previous fuck as lubrication for her activity. But this wasn't the best part yet. The best part happened next, when she leaned over and took my now hard cock in her mouth. Holly gave what were easily the best blowjobs of my life, and I've had hundreds over the years. Again, it might be the taboo nature of our relationship, but I honestly didn't care what the reason was. I just knew I never wanted her to stop.

Except for now. I also knew that Holly was ready to fuck again, because it was time for her favorite way. She looked back at me and smiled, and I nodded my head, signaling to her that she was in charge. She took it quickly, turning around in the bed, then swinging a leg over my body. She was straddling me in no time. Grabbing my cock - which was now standing fully erect and underneath her, she guided it into her sopping wet hole and lowered herself until it was fully inserted again.

Holly loved cowgirl because she could grind her clit into my pubic bone as she rode me. I let her do all the work, knowing that she'd get at least her first orgasm while riding me, and quite possibly more. She was so strong and flexible for a small woman, and she could contort her body in ways that let her change the angle of her pussy fucking me as she dropped down. It was very good for her, and it was very good for me as well.

Holly was getting into being in charge. Her long curly blond hair was shrouding her face as she rode me with her head down. She didn't need to see anything as her orgasm began to build. She just needed to fuck me hard, and she was doing just that. I laid there as passively as I could, knowing that's what she wanted from me. For this fuck, I was just a hard cock, and Holly wanted to do the rest.

She was getting close, so I reached up to help by squeezing her nipples, which elicited a deep moan from my sister. I also raised my hips a little bit, giving her a more stable foundation in which to grind her clit. The combination helped to send her over the edge, and right as she came, she cried out, "Fuck YES I'm cumming on your hard cock!"

She kept riding me up and down until her orgasm overwhelmed her and she collapsed on top of me, her body heaving as it looked for fresh oxygen. I could feel little tremors and spasms through her body as she hugged me tightly. She was sexy all the time, but incredibly sexy through her orgasm and the time it took to climb back down.

Eventually, she lifted her head and gave me a kiss. She knew what was next, and that my hard cock was still lodged in her tight pussy, wanting more. She lifted herself off me, enabling me to roll to the side of the bed. As I did this, she got up on her hands and knees, knowing I was moving to take my place behind her. I guided my cock into her pussy, and grabbing her hips, I began to thrust inside her deeply and rapidly. Holly gasped as I pulled her back on my cock. The sounds of my thighs crashing into her sexy ass filled the bedroom, drowning out the soft music she had put on to create the atmosphere.

Holly reached underneath herself to rub her clit as I continued my assault on her pussy. Very quietly she started muttering, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." over and over again, getting louder and louder with each of my thrusts. She rubbed her clit faster as her voice raised in pitch and volume, and as she went over the top once again I joined her, thrusting in deep one more time and holding it in as my cock pulsed and filled her a second time.

Holly's arms gave away and she collapsed down on the bed. I followed her down, wrapping her up in my arms and pulling her close. We stayed like that for about fifteen minutes, until our heart rates returned to normal. As much fun as it was to fuck her, I also missed these close times holding each other, especially since I only got to be with her once a year.

Eventually she turned to face me, and we kissed long and deeply. It was moments like this when I wished I could stay here all year, but with her husband around all the time, that might not be the best idea. Plus, I could never handle the cold and dark for so long in the winter. I knew I had to get as much of this closeness as I could on this one day of the year.

She kissed me one more time and said, "Let's go grab a shower before we eat. I need to get some nourishment in your body so you can do me one more time before you have to leave."

She got out of bed, and I enjoyed watching her walking naked to her closet. She reached in and grabbed a red robe with white cuffs and collar. I laughed, because I knew this wasn't her robe. But it fit well, and it was warm, so I didn't really care that it belonged to her husband.

One of the great places in their home was the huge shower off the master bedroom. It was a walk-in model, oblong in shape, and completely enclosed in glass. There were shower heads on each end and two more heads along the back wall. I couldn't imagine needing four shower heads in one shower, but it was nice in such a big space not having to worry about moving out from the hot spraying water.

Perhaps the best feature of the shower was the long bench that was perched on the back wall. We had used that bench on multiple occasions. One of her favorites was for me to sit on the bench so she could be fucked reverse cowgirl style, another of her favorite positions. And many times, she bent over and grabbed the bench while I plowed into her from behind. Whoever designed that shower must have been a fan of shower sex.

But tonight, the shower was for cleaning only, if I was going to stay on my schedule and get out of here before her husband got home. Even though we did not have sex in the shower, cleaning each other was still fun, and I still had enough time to finger her to another orgasm. She moaned against my chest while I washed her hair, and as we dried each other off, we both enjoyed the mouth and tongues of each other for a few seconds.

Back in our robes, we made our way into the kitchen, where Holly laid out ingredients to make sandwiches. In the past she had made more formal meals, but we found that it slowed down our last fuck before I had to leave, and it made my long trip on the snowcat more difficult. Since they couldn't just go to the store whenever they pleased, the kitchen was well stocked, and the compound bakery always had fresh bread ready every day.

12