'Twas the Night Before Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With our sandwiches made, we sat at the breakfast bar. While we ate, my thoughts always turned to questions I didn't feel comfortable asking, but every year, it was the exact same thoughts. Holly looked over at me and could see that I was trying to process something.

"David, what's on your mind?"

I couldn't help myself. I didn't know why this was the year, but I had to know.

"Your husband has no idea we do this, does he?"

Holly laughed and put her sandwich down. "Are you kidding me? What makes you say that?"

"Easy - I've never seen him here, and I only visit when he's gone, so I figured you're sneaking me in and out."

"David, the words of the song are true - 'He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake; he knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake!'"

I was astonished! "So, he knows that we are being bad together?"

She laughed again. "I don't think we're being bad - I think we are being very VERY good!"

She could tell I wasn't completely comfortable about all of this, so she continued. "David, relax. He looks at this as a reward of sorts for me. We all work so hard during the year making toys for kids, so when it's all done and he takes off, it's time to get comfy and have some fun. He knew when I met him that we were closer than most brothers and sisters, so he was the one that suggested this. He knows that I'm not leaving him for you or anybody else, because we've been married long enough that our love for each other is stronger now than when we first got married.

"But...if you're worried about him missing out, don't be. I told you already that when he gets home, it takes him a week to recover from his trip, and there is no sex happening when his strength is low."

She reached out and put her hand in mine. "Besides, Nick has lots of opportunities on his trip to have a little fun, and I'm pretty sure there will be at least a couple of young women who get to enjoy him 'coming down their chimney,' tonight, if you know what I mean. THAT was my suggestion, and I'm happy if he indulges. After all, this is a hell of a trip he goes on every year, and he needs a break now and then."

Having those questions answered, I felt brave enough to ask a couple more. "Tell me about the magic in this place - it's still difficult sometimes to think about it and accept it, when I don't really know from where it originates."

"What is it that bothers you?"

I paused, not wanting to sound ungrateful. "For instance, I'm perpetually a 40-year-old man! I'm not complaining at all, but I know I'm much, much older than that in reality. The biggest problem is the need for me to move to a new location where no one knows me every five years or so, since I'm not aging, and I can't very well explain it to people."

Holly laughed again. "Actually, you're perpetually 42, and what you see me now as is 40, since I'm technically two years younger than you. But the reality is that you and Nick are the same age, and you were born in 1752, so this year that makes you 271, and I'm 269."

It was my turn to laugh. "I think I look pretty fucking good for 271! I don't look a day over 260!"

Holly leaned over to give me a kiss. She said, "I bet your 271 look would be sexy also. But let's not find out! Actually, this is the only day I appear as myself at 40. I really can't let the elves and workers here see me as anything but old Mrs. Claus. It's very nice to be able to look in the mirror and see a sexy younger woman. But that's just for you."

"You mean, when you and Nick fuck...it's as your older age?"

She smiled. "The magic works on many things, so when Nick fucks me, it's VERY good!"

"Better than me?"

She playfully punched my arm. "Why do guys always need to compare with one another? His magic means he knows how to fit me perfectly. But with you, we have taken our strong familial love and elevated it with romantic sexual love, and Nick can't do that. So, you're both equally good, but for different reasons."

"One more question - why did Nick grant me the gift of not aging?"

She kissed me again. "Because I could not bear living this long without having you in the world with me. Losing you would be the only grief I would ever have to experience, and I don't want to do that. So, Nick granted you the same magic that keeps us alive and healthy as well."

"I'd love to tell him 'Thank you' in person someday."

"Stay here with us, and you can tell him every single day."

I laughed. "I have a better idea - move your operation down to the tropics where I am."

She shook her head. "The reindeer could never take that heat, and I know I have no desire to see the elves wearing Speedos while making the toys!"

We both laughed out loud as that image flashed through our brains. I wrapped her up in a tight hug and she put her arms around me as well. We kissed again - a long, lengthy lovers' kiss. Once we stopped, I released her and took her by the hand.

"We have time for one more. Let's make it a good one!"

She smiled and we went running off to the bedroom. Since I had already had two orgasms, I knew the third one wouldn't happen for quite some time. We historically used this last fuck to go slowly through all the positions we liked, never in a hurry. Holly stayed close to her own orgasm by using her fingers on her clit as we fucked, and when I felt myself getting close, I told her, and we timed it so that we always came together. It topped all the magic of the North Pole. It was always the perfect fuck with the perfect woman - my perfect sister.

Holly reclined on her bed as I got dressed. It was always the saddest part of the visit, knowing I had to leave. But I'd take a year's worth of memories with me, knowing that in exactly 365 days, I'd be here again, and she'd be waiting for me.

As I headed to the bedroom door, Holly stood up and tossed her robe back on. She followed me to the garage door. Before she opened it, I turned to her and kissed her one more time - a slow, romantic kiss.

"See you in a year, sis. I love you!"

"I love you too, David! 'Til we meet again..."

One more kiss, and then I was out the door. I fired up the snowcat and waited for it to warm up for a few minutes. When it was ready, I headed south - the only direction one could head when he's leaving the north pole. The heater on the snowcat was working well, but it was the memories of the night that kept me warm inside.

******

It was the first week of January, and I was still trying to get warm after my journey to the Arctic circle. I was in my usual daytime place - on a lounge chair on the beach, alternating between being in the blazing sun and being under the shade of the large umbrella over me. Thoughts of Holly still flashed in my mind, and they always made me smile. More than once during the coming year, I knew I'd talk myself out of making an unannounced visit to the North Pole. Maybe one day...

My thoughts were interrupted by a very familiar voice. "Hey stud, is there room on this beach for a couple more?"

I turned my head to the voice and saw that it was Holly! She was wearing a white bikini underneath an open cover-up, as well as a large floppy hat to keep the sun off her face. She looked stunning - and then I realized she wasn't alone. With her was a fairly short but well-built man who looked to be about the same age as Holly. I knew it shouldn't have, but a flash of jealousy ripped through my body.

I sat up on my lounge chair. "Holly, my god, I can't believe you are here! What a great surprise! Who is your friend?"

Holly laughed. "Wow, that didn't take long to ask! This is Nick - my husband, Nick."

I stood up from my chair and raced to shake his hand. "Nick! Nice to finally meet you! Thank you for..."

He cut me off. "It's nice to meet you also, David. I've heard so much about you. And you're welcome. You don't have to say anything else. I'm not used to being thanked for the presents I leave! Usually those who receive presents are asleep by the time I visit them."

A thought flashed through my mind. "Wait, how did you know where I'd be?"

Nick grinned and said, "Santa always knows!"

I had no idea what to say, but Holly rescued me. "I took your advice. We thought a couple of weeks of warm weather might do us some good. And honestly, I didn't want to wait for next Christmas Eve to see you again. So, we made some arrangements, and here we are!"

She came to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. As she held me, she whispered in my ear, "Think you might be able to find one of the beach bunnies here that's been a very good girl this year? I think Nick might like something to do while we do what we do."

Sweaty sex with Holly? Apparently I'd been a very good boy this year, and Santa had just brought me my present!

12