'Twas the Night of Hoeing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Claus and her stepsister were now in position. Santa gleamed with pride that Mrs. Claus' stepsister immediately began sucking on Mrs. Claus' pussy without Santa/Gary having to force her head down. It seemed like girls' walls were now completely broken down. Gone was any hesitation they had about savoring each other's bodies and Gary's dick at the same time.

Gary practically emptied the rest of the bottle of lubrication on his penis as he positioned his tip near the red head's puckered back hole.

"Please, Santa, push your cock deep into my asshole," the red head aka Mrs. Claus's stepsister pleaded, only breaking away from lapping up Mrs. Claus' sweet pussy nectar long enough to ask for her ass to be filled up with Gary's meat.

"Santa is about to give it to you, baby," Gary replied as he heard a loud knock at the door.

Gary opened his eyes. It took some time for his eyes to adjust well enough for him to figure out where he was. He was in the security office. He looked at the wall clock that hung behind the security officer's desk. It read 9:30pm. Rubbing his eyes, he looked down to figure out why he felt a coolness below the waist when he realized his shoes, socks, boxers, and pants were in a pile underneath the desk. He was completely nude from the waist down. He gently touched his limp cock and noticed it was covered with what he believed was his spunk and his seat was wet underneath him.

Gary sadly signed as he grabbed a tissue from the desk to wipe himself down.

It was all a dream.

It looks like Gary was going to go yet another year without experiencing his true dream of burying his cock deep within a bitch's asshole. Gary cursed the dream's version of himself. What an idiot dream Gary was.

"Why didn't you just fuck Mrs. Claus' stepsister in the ass first, you idiot!" Gary shouted to the empty room as he finished getting dressed.

Before Gary left the security office to make another round around the building, he noticed a manilla sized crimson envelope on the corner of the desk with a green, plaid ribbon wrapped around it. Gary hesitantly picked up the envelope while getting a little freaked out. The envelope was slightly on the heavy side and had a strange black dust on it. This envelope was not there when he arrived at work and he was positive he locked the office before he left for his last roundabout of the building.

He undid the bow cautiously and opened the envelope, letting the ribbon drop to the floor. He reached inside and pulled out what looked to be chunks of coal.

"What the fuck?!" Gary exclaimed as he began removing the coals out of the envelope and dropping them in the trashcan by his desk. He just knew something else had to be in this envelope. And sure enough, tucked underneath some of the coal was a folded-up piece of paper. Gary unfolded the paper. His eyes widened as he read what was typed on the paper.

Dear Gary,

This year you are on my naughty list and will not be getting any anal for Christmas this year. Not even in your dreams, asshole. Good boys do not jerk off while working, my son. Do better next year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Love, Santa

The End.

12