Twas was the Night before Christmas

Story Info
Night before Christmas, only Santa is stirring.
859 words
3.86
4.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongDraw
LongDraw
60 Followers

Hello and thank you so much for reading this. This is a story I wrote for fun for my wife before we married and I figured I'd share it with everyone here while Volunteer Editor Phil Anderer helps me edit my primary story.

All persons discussed and described in any forms of sexual and or intimate terms are and were 18+ years old. No mystical or real reindeer were harmed in the making of this story. All parties, to include historical holiday figures all agreed to consent and agreed to accept any and all consequences including unplanned pregnancy.

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

Twas was the night before Christmas, and not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. You were left waiting for me to get home from my job, and traffic was heavy, so it was getting quite late. You had already gone to bed and were falling asleep when you heard noises from the kitchen. You figure it must be just the fridge cycling and go back to sleep. Alas a few minutes later, you hear bells jingling in the living room. You breathe a sigh of relief thinking I've just gotten home after a deep snowy night, and you quietly creep into the living room, aiming to slink up behind me like a minx. Seeing a man dressed as Santa, putting presents under the tree, you assume I've got a surprise in mind, so you continue coming closer to me.

With it being so dark in the room, you are able to get right up behind me. You gently and quietly wrap your hands around me and take hold of my manhood. Being startled, I spin around to see who has found me. You lean forward to give me a passionate kiss and begin stroking my cock. Giving my trademark response, "Ho Ho Ho! I see someone can't wait to receive their Christmas present! Such a naughty girl for someone who has been on my Nice list all year!"

Of course, you still think it is me acting like Santa because of my deep voice and you waste no time in opening your gift. Like an excited little girl tearing off the Christmas wrapping, you frantically tug at my belt unbuckling it and then sliding it seductively through the loops to remove it and toss it over the armrest of the couch. Then, you reach your hand down my pants and begin stroking me, getting me very hard! In no time at all, you have pulled down my pants so that you can show me the miracle of Baby Jesus once again. You are in delight when you see my North Pole themed boxers until you yank them to my ankles. You move your mouth close to me, gently breathing on my plump head before stretching out your talented tongue to begin licking the bottom of the head before eventually taking the tip into your mouth. You proceed to slide your puffy lips up and down my shaft, increasing how much of me you take in your mouth, inch by inch, more and more. While you are sucking me off, you have been removing your clothes and strip naked. Then you stop sucking and turn around and tell me to fill you with my Christmas cheer. Just as you are about to take me down your throat, you remove your mouth from my cock. Unable to resist after receiving a mind-blowing blow job, I oblige turning you around and repositioning you to lean over the seat cushions of the couch before I shove my rock-hard cock into your sopping wet pussy.

I am pounding your pussy so rough like a bull in heat, you are in heaven. In the white out of the storm outside, a car pulls in the driveway, but the car lights go unnoticed. I've finally arrived home and quietly enter the house so as not to wake you. I've just removed my shoes when I notice a strange noise coming from the living room. I walk over and turn the light switch and to all our shock I see Santa pounding your pussy from behind. From the surprise, Santa then groans loudly, and he fills your pussy with his jelly.

Attempting to maintain the joy of the season, Santa suggests that I take the lead and give you a present of my own. Figuring that Santa has to be the person we can trust most, I pull off my clothes and insert myself into you while Santa steps in front of you so you can suck him clean. You do such a marvelous job that he explodes once more, this time in your mouth and you guarantee yourself a place on his nice list by swallowing every last drop!

Santa then wishes us both a Merry Christmas as he puts his clothes back on to continue delivering presents to all the children. We wish him Merry Christmas and continue on. Eventually, I can't hold back and blast a huge load in your pussy. We then retire to bed sleeping the best of our lives. A few weeks later, you notice that your period is late.

LongDraw
LongDraw
60 Followers