Twelth Night

Story Info
When I caught him cheating, I took my life back.
5.5k words
3.97
5.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWELTH NIGHT

He came twice in that first hour. I didn't. I again counted the first money I'd earned as a professional called Debbi Draper, and smiled to myself. He paid me for what I'd given him for free for years. A good business principle. Reuse. You've got it. You sell it. You've still got it. With my husband as my first fucking client, I'd become a whore. An escort. A call girl. A harlot. A prostitute. Sticks and stones. An easy woman who for cash in hand will ease you inside her. Meaningless cock pulsing in pussy. I could take it, like I always had.

Now for the rest of my life, for me, my indepence, my pleasure.

FIRST DAY

It was by accident and carelessness I'd first woken up to what was happening. He'd left a suit out. It looked like it needed to go to the cleaners. So I thought I'd better check the trouser pockets. There was the expected handkerchief in one. In the other was a crumpled pair of black lacey knickers. I was taken aback - but why should they be mine, I didn't wear such things. I sat down hard on the bed. In a daze I turned the offending flimsies over and over. I'd never owned anything that....brazen. My mind started to race. I saw that they were soiled in the crotch area. Hardly thinking I raised the garment to my nose. The aroma was....different. Not my smell. Not his. Some other woman's. The penny dropped.

He'd been having sex with another woman. What did this mean? He still slept in my bed. Sometimes he mounted me for an unsatisfactory fuck (for me). I'd never refused him except at the time of the month. So....

What did I want?

SECOND DAY

I'd been distant last evening. Joined up thoughts refused to come. I'd made and served him a meal. Like a housekeeper. I'd watched television without seeing anything. I complained of a headache, took a long bath, absent mindedly fingered myself without a climax. My mind raced round in circles. He came to bed later, I feigned sleep.

This morning, more of the same. After he left for work, I sat holding the knickers. Sniffing them. Something started to stir "down below". I stripped off my usual practical night dress. Why had I never bought something appealing, sexy even?! started to rub myself.The warmth travelled from my groin. The climax, when it came,wasn't huge. But it was all my own work. And somewhat more pleasure than most times when he mounted me and came inside me. All stickiness, no satifaction. That was food for thought....I prowled the bedroom, naked. Decided that in the absence of trust, no trust was owed. So I started to search thoroughly.

Later, made a couple of telephone appointments, found an instant print place that ran off 100 business cards for me for a few pounds while I waited.

THIRD DAY

I'd found out more yesterday. But still come to no conclusion, although like a long-delayed orgasm I could feel it coming.

As soon as the cheat left - probably grumpy because I'd contrived to be in the toilet, complaining of stomach pains, when he had to go - I went upstairs and stripped off again. Looked at some porn on my phone. All those girls writhing around while being fucked by big dicks. Real or fake? No matter. This time my orgasm was a little more satisfying. I decided I deserved more.

So I called my hairdresser for an emergency appointment. There, the chatter amongst the younger women was about men, as I'd thought it might be. And the fit new masseur at a recently opened gym. Normally I ignored these bird brains. But somehow the raging hormones I'd stirred up got to me. So I had most of my hair chopped off. I wanted a man who'd use it to hold me down, not the inconvenience of the long locks he liked.

Now I had to move fast. I walked to a nearby coffee bar, practicing walking with more swing of the hips than usual. Practicing flaunting it....

Online I found a locksmith who sounded like he might be a bit younger. Davey's Unlocker. I spoke trying to sound more attractive than hassled house-wife. After promising "extra incentive" he agreed to come round this afternoon. I went to the bank and shopping.

While he was fitting the lock onto the big bedroom door, I edged past him. He tried to stand to leave me. Don't worry I said, you keep going while I change. He swallowed. I couldn't / wasn't going to close the door on him. "Incentive time" I breathed. "Deal or no deal?"

Pouting I look at him waiting for his answer. He sat back and nods, "but you have to do a strip dance and take your clothes off slowly." Music was playing on his phone - Freak like me. Looking at him I slowly move my hips. Swaying back and forth, while I reach up and unclip my strapless bra. Pull it out from under my blouse I hold it up. Walking in a small circle I throw it towards the doorway, smiling. I place my foot up on the bed, slowly I slide my hand down my side. Pull down my zipper, then run my hand teasingly up my leg. Showing a little bit of my skin.

I place my other foot on the edge of the bed and repeat the process. I'm now only in a blouse and skirt. Reaching back I slowly start to pull the zipper down. I turn around so he can see. Turning back around I let ago, I let the skirt slip down. I had been pantiless all day. My blouse is only covering up to half of my stomach. I pull it up and over my head. I walk over, slowly kneeling and undo his pants. Pulling his cock out, I slide my mouth over it.

"So, we have a deal? Blowjob, no invoice, services rendered, payment with a mouthful of cum?" He nods eagerly

Slowly moving back and forth, taking inch by inch. Pressing my lips against his cock. Licking all the way down and all the way back up. Scraping my teeth against his cock lightly. Adding pressure as he moans lightly. I pick up pace slightly as I moan to encourage him, but looking up, like a good whore. Taking him as deep into my by now drooling slightly mouth, I listened to his moans and groans as I keep a steady pace. He stroked my hair : "shit I'm close. Can I fuck you?" "Yes, but not today. And my hourly rate is more than yours." My blowing turns into his face fucking. I use more pressure and flick my tongue once more. He shoots hot thick ropes of cum into my mouth. I "swirled the sperm" Not bad tasting, so I made a big show of swallowing.

I wrote my number on the discarded bra and tucked it into his trousers. Too expensive even though a great sales aid. Also fondled his balls while putting a business card in his pocket.

Job done without cash outflow. Seemed like classic small business capital conservation. Environmentally friendly with organic fluids recycled.

I was ready for the showdown when I heard quick-dick trying to put a key in the door. It was obvious I was home. Eventually he rang the bell, furious.

"Come in, shut up, sit down there." He was taken aback that I was so forceful. And my new haircut. He looked where I had indicated he should sit. He saw the black knickers, the packet of three condoms, the credit card slip. He started to bluster. "Sit" I commanded. "Drink this" I passed him a glass of red wine.

"I know what you've been doing. I'm not going to discuss anything. But there are consequences.

A - you are sleeping in the spare room tonight. I've put your stuff from my bedroom - which now has a lock on it - in there, along with a couple of cases. You leave with them in the morning and never come back. My solicitor will send the divorce papers to your office. He's a friend of my Dad, who I'll also be telling on the phone. As you know, they both play golf with your boss. Especially given your recent performance, I expect you to be out of a job by the end of the week. And by the way, I've taken half the money out of the joint bank accounts.

There's a B. Do you want time to think about A?

No?

You stay on as a nominal husband. When essential, I'll still be with you in public. In private, the spare room is now yours. I'll come and go as I please with no explanation. You don't interfere with my life, you'll do your agreed share of the household work, you'll pay household expenses.

You know I've changed the locks. I've also taken out half the money from the joint bank accounts as a down payment on the divorce.

Oh - the good news - maybe - is you can still fuck me on a Sunday night. Except I'll be charging you by the hour.

But I will want a full confession in your own writing by midnight, including who you've been fucking. That's the insurance policy against you welching on the deal.

There's a cheese sandwich in the fridge if you want it. I'm going out now, I'm taking your car but it will be back in a few hours. I'll expect the confession on the table then, or that your suitcases have gone in the morning."

FOURTH DAY

The confession was there when I returned from a wine bar. I didn't look at it.

After he left I went to a local coffee bar and read it at leisure. In some ways a pathetic document. He'd been wanked off in a massage place. Paid a prostitute who advertised online for a straight fuck, and bought her panties after she wiped herself on them. Had kissed a woman at the office and was trying to get into her knickers (hence the condoms) He begged for forgiveness. Too late.

So to the gym to see if I could see the young stud so admired by the airheads. He was indeed a piece of beefcake. He was strutting amongst the women who were fluttering at him. I was stirred, maybe becoming a little moist. That was a change..... As I walked past him he scanned me up and down, smiled slightly as if he appreciated my figure.

This was a big boost to the ego and my libido reminding me I still had one.

My breasts (tits, as some men like to call them) are a C cup. "A handful" as such men will say when they don't think we're listening. Enough to surround a cock. Enough cleavage to take cum. Nipples big enough to be obvious when hard. I didn't necessarily need to wear a bra. The sort of tits men might fantasise about grabbing from behind while their hard cocks press into my arse.

At the desk I asked "Can he fit me in?", and it crossed my mind "can he fit in me? Is he fit enough to last through more than one orgasm?" I was offered a female masseuse on Monday, but I dismissed the offer with a wave of the hand. I got an appointment an hour hence. Perhaps surprisingly the young lady receptionist seemed to be touchy-feely.

I signed up for gym membership. Keeping fit was going to be essential. As well as the fringe attractions. Coffee from the machine, watched the fit and the fat, especially those with trim part clothed bodies, and tingled. When the hour came round, I went back towards the massage room. The cute young redhead said "He's expecting you" and smiled attractively.

I had made up a story about lower back pain to "explain" the urgency, and walked past her to the massage rooms. When the younger man came in, I gave my most winning smile. "oh, you haven't taken your clothes off yet"

"I wondered if you'd like to be my audience".

"Tut tut" he replied...with a little smirk.

"I'll leave you to it. Undress please, leave on your underwear, wrap yourself in this towel and lie on the treatment bench."

Quickly I stripped down and wrapped my newly naked body in the fluffy white towel, after stroking my slit for a few moments. I was determined to find out what might be possible, whatever that was.

So rather than laying on my front as instructed I lay propped on my elbows. The towel I draped briefly across my bottom with most of my tits visible. He picked up the towel, glanced at my bare bum, then spread it over my bottom and thighs. With his hands on the small of my back he gently pushed me back down on massage table.

He asked if I'd like him to use unperfumed oil.'And for a bad back I'd recommend deep tissue and everyone's tastes are different, so if any time you want me to increase or decrease the intensity please tell me'. "You can use whatever you like on me, as intense as you like" I replied.

He took each of my hands in turn and gently ran a finger over each palm before placing my hands alongside my body. I shuddered at his touch.

He poured some warm oil onto me then started gently massaging my shoulders. I purred a little. Slowly he moved down my back. Taking his time, he increased the intensity and length of his strokes and then started to go much deeper. As I relaxed his movements became increasingly stronger. He then bent forward and using his arms in long strokes moved down my bottom and started to massage the back of my thighs. I relished the feel of his hands on my body. Purring again I slightly parted my thighs so he could slowly stroked up the inside of them. He stopped an inch from my pussy before slowly sliding across my bottom, then starting to stroke up the other thigh using even slower and more gentle strokes. I shuddered and almost came.

I raised myself on my arms and pulled the towel from around me with one tug.

"You're not supposed to do that"

"There are lots of things I'm not supposed to do" I rejoined.

And with that I turned over to reveal my naked tits and pussy. As he drank me in, my eyes were drawn to the bulge he had started to sport.

My nipples were totally swollen, engorged. Was he thinking how each one would have filled his mouth? Or as there another layer of his professionalism I'd have to seduce my way through? He moved to my side and slowly massaged my breasts, first one, then the other until once again I was sighing and moaning at his touch. Then he stood at my head, leant forward and pouring more oil over my breasts and down my stomach. His strong hands danced over my chest and breasts. Over and over again using long luxurious strokes as I groaned with desire. He touched my nipples between finger and thumb before stepping to the side and taking each one in his mouth. He sucked, flicked and licked.

Moving down he stood at the foot end of the couch and looked at my pussy. Slowly keeping eye contact he ran his fingers along my mound. He stroked the newly neatly trimmed triangle of hair. My lips parted, engorged, swollen and bright pink, I couldn't resist it. He took my clit between his lips as I lay back looking down at him. I bit my lip, nodding my pleasure at every movement. It was surreal, I had him in my power and yet I felt totally over powered, my every look and gesture as if leading but him controlling my every action. He sucked harder as I nodded encouragingly. 'More, harder!' He complied sliding several fingers along my pussy lips. I I held my breath as one slowly entering my soaking pussy. Then a thumb, with the finger reaching towards my arsehole.

I felt my pussy convulsing as he changed to slide two fingers in and out of my lips with long, slow, deep strokes, Still moaning I orgasmed quickly, thrashing around the couch, my legs twitching.

For a minute I stroked him slowly, waiting for my orgasm to subside. 'Come here'. I looked up and he was gesturing for me to stand up with my back to him. I did so before he reached forward and cupped the fullness of my breasts, feeling the size of my swollen nipples. Massaging them firmly, he once again drew breath and groaned repeatedly. I felt my breathing get heavier and heavier. Tilting my head back against his chest I knew what he wanted as he parted my mouth with his finger. I reached down and tried to released his hard, swollen cock. As he continued to massage my breasts - now more a grope than a procedure - I turned and sank to my knees. I positioned myself with his cock just above my head. Frantically I tilted my face trying to lick his cock head. He stretched as far forward as he could until he could slide a finger past my arsehole over my swollen pussy to just touch my clit. With a shudder I continued sucking intently.

Then as he continued to massage my clit and finger my pussy lips I managed to lick his cock head. I felt he might not last long, although I'd like him to cum inside me. By now my clit was engorged and I was groaning and bucking against his fingers just moments away from yet another orgasm. I felt his cock throb, pulsing and knew he was seconds away. I kept running my tongue around his cock head, flicking it with my tongue and then sucking hard. I added my hand to his, massaging my slit as fast and intensely as I could. An orgasm surging through us both. At that moment my mouth gripped his cock tightly, I sucked so hard he cried out, groaned and came. He pulled away, sending a huge stream of cum over my neck and breasts before I collapsed over the end of the couch. We both lay still, sweat dripping from our bodies as he lay pressed into my chest, wiping his cum over us both.

"Why didn't you want to do the job properly?"

"The cutie on Reception knows my weakness, and she helps and covers for me. But in return I have to fuck her very evening before I go home. My girlfriend needs fucking every night and gives me a blow job before breakfast. Cumming four times a day is a matter of timing. But you made me do it. I may have some explaining.

"If you want me to fuck you, you only have to ask for an early appointment and I'll know. She will too. She swings both ways, so if you want her, just ask. She doesn't always charge. If you want me take you anally make sure you give yourself an enema before you leave home. Double fee."

I licked my lips, dressed and left with a spring in my step and a smile and a hand on the arm for the cutie, holding her gaze. "He's very...strong." Out of character, I asked her if she was a real redhead. "Ah there's only one way to find out."

She stroked my hand and said "come again any time."

"I will."

There was dried cum on me for the rest of the day as I rewound what had happened and refused to shower.

FIFTH DAY

First Sunday of the new me.

He didn't ask. Did his chores without being told. Ate in silence.

SIXTH DAY

"I need an accountant to help me set up a small business. It's to be called Every-Ready Accounts and Marketing Support. Here's my card. It will just be me but I don't want my name or home address on the public record. You'll see I purport to be Client Services Manager."

"Most things are possible" replied the accountant - a balding man in a small practice I'd picked off the Internet.

"Good. But it mustn't be too expensive."

"There will be costs for each element."

"Are barter deals possible?"

"Meaning?"

"Meaning I give you something you want in return for something I want"

"Such as? I don't need help with my accounts, obviously, and I don't do much marketing"

I smiled and looked at him, unblinking. I licked my lips and flicked my hair. "If you are open to possibilities, so am I."

He had an uncertain look. "Maybe that's something we can explore later."

"If you want, I can put down a deposit..."

"Really? how much?"

"It depends how much you deposit with me first" He thought he'd misheard. But what he thought he'd misunderstood seemed to appeal to him.

"Would you like to explore that possibilities?"

"Er.."

I slid off the chair and onto my knees in front of him. Looking up into his eyes, I reached into his lap. A small light seemed to go off in his head. He manspreaded a bit, so I helped. Reaching across I undid his zip and reached inside. He could hardly believe what was happening. I burrowed into his pants and laid a hand on his flabby cock."Do you think you should lock the door? Or perhaps we could continue this - er - conversation elsewhere. Like, at my house. In a couple hours so you can gather a little bit of information?"

I closed my hand around his cock, which was less flabby now.

"Yes of course. Where is it?"

I gave him instructions, turned, and walked to the door - with an exaggerated swing of the hips. "I might even let you take me anally some time" As I was about to open it, I hitched up my skirt and took off my knickers and threw them onto his desk. After smoothing myself down I said "And you should bring this lost property with you." One look confirmed the deal had been sealed.

12