Twelth Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Promptly two hours later he was at the back of the house, as instructed. Like a tart in a cheap film I reached out and used his tie to pull him inside. I gave him a peck on the lips, but wriggled away as he tried to grab me. "Don't be a bad boy. Everything comes to those who wait. Business and then pleasure."

An hour later everything was done and signed.

"Oh dear, that lump seems to have gone down. Let's see what we can do about that."

I took his hand and led him to my bedroom.

"This is operations central at the moment, " I told him. "But why don't we make ourselves more comfortable? There are a couple of coat hangers there. Why don't you get informal while I slip into something more.... attractive? And put my knickers on the chair. "

I picked up a satin robe where I'd left it on the bed, and walked to the bathroom.

Through the crack in the door I could see he'd taken the knickers out of his pocket, sniffed them, quickly stripped off his suit and tie, but was nervous of going further.

"Could you come and fetch a couple of things for me?" I said through the door. I handed him a jacket, then a skirt, then the blouse and my bra. He was almost hopping from one leg to another with anticipation.

I pulled on the robe and tied it loosely. "You look a bit uncomfortable in those tight pants. Why don't you take them off and lie down for a little rest while I look after you?"

Quickly he revealed the small cock which was struggling to grow. I pushed him back and unbuttoned his shirt.

"House rules this time. You can look - I'll make sure you can see everything. You can touch my bum or pussy with your tongue only and everything above the waist with your hand. Other things will have to wait. After all, this is only the first installment - not so much a free sample as goodwill payment in kind. OK?"

He nodded eagerly. With that agreement I took hold of his cock, and stroked it lightly. I licked the head for the first time. He was trying to get his hand inside the robe so I leant back and loosened it. Instantly he was groping my tit. His other slid down seeking my pussy. I pushed it away "Naughty boy! What did I say?"

It wasn't any fun for me, but thankfully he came quite quickly in my mouth. I made a show of "swirling the sperm" before leaning across him - pushing my tits onto his chest - for a tissue to spit into. Then I thought, dammit. In front of his face I made a meal of swallowing. Then opened my mouth wide so he could see it was now empty.

"So now you know a bit about my business, I guess we can reach an agreement on further and better payment in kind in the future?"

"Most certainly. I think we've established the basis for a growing and satisfactory business relationship"

Over time we had more "business meetings" than the work demanded - some over more quickly than others. And according to his books, he needed extra accountancy freelance support pretty regularly.

It was clear to me that I had to get some well heeled punters who wanted a good time without complications. Ideally with big dicks to make me cum hard. Hence the setting up of E-RAMS (suggestive pun intended!) And thanks to small-dick (No 2) I had a business name, a bank account, a credit card machine arriving next week, and a template on my phone for invoices. Obviously I'd prefer tax-free cash - no paperwork, no names etc. But I'd worked out that the sort of punters I'd prefer had company credit cards and authority to make small purchases. All I had to do now was build a "contact book" of the willing and able.

ELEVENTH DAY

For the last five nights I'd been scoping out business hotels a taxi ride away. Dressed conservatively, elegantly, but with on closer inspection a fair amount of cleavage and a skirt which "unfortunately" rode up when perched on a bar stool. 10pm seemed to be a good target time to arrive in the bar - as the clientele were leaving the restaurant and taking a nightcap.

A glass of prosecco (masquerading as champagne) and a nearby glass of tap water would, I thought, see me through an hour, which was all I could spend without attracting too much attention from hotel management.

But within 10 minutes on the first night in the first hotel, a middle aged businessman was edging up to me to "buy me another drink". At first I accepted, ordered champagne. Then after the first mouthful

said "My card." Handed over one which I'd changed by hand to Client Servicing Manager. After it had been read, I took it back, give an unaltered one. "That's for you to keep" Another sip. Whisper "It's the wrong time of month but why don't we take our little party upstairs so I can make it" - looking down into his lap for a long moment - "more comfortable for you?"

Over the five days I'd circulated around 6 good hotels so not to be too obvious (except one where I was quietly asked to leave) handing out cards and being paid for blow jobs..

Most of the businessmen had small dicks and had drunk too much, so I had a lot of work to get them hard. But I always managed to suck them off, play with their balls - sometimes getting a finger up their arse - and making a big deal of my new trademark "swirling the sperm" before swallowing.

As I left their rooms I said "why don't you email me to drop by next time before you go out for dinner - sort of happy beginning rather than happy ending. We'll be able to go all the way then and you can pay me on your card." This payment plan intrigued them...

Six blow jobs in five nights. One was a pair of colleagues. I hit the lift first to their floor. While travelling up after me they decided they'd like to watch each other being sucked off. And one wanted to buy my panties after I'd spat both their cum on them. Strange. But a bit of a financial bonus so why should I care?

Six blow jobs yielded a nice handful of cash (less prosecco, cab fares, several new platform bras and thongs, but no condoms - yet. Most of these costs couldn't be charged to credit cards. I expected the machine on Monday, afer which I'd be spreading my legs regularly.) And so my client base had started to build. Nobody had come back yet although there were several promises to fuck me next time. But I hadn't let anyone inside my knickers yet.

As he'd taken my virginity as a young bride, I am going to give the cheat a cut price deal tomorrow to do it and inaugurate me as a full-service working girl.

Today's time for some more me-time. Fortunately cutie works a half day on Saturday. I walked in as she was getting ready to leave.

"He's not here"

"It's you I want." I looked directly into her eyes again. She smiled slightly. "Coffee when you've locked up?"

"Is it really coffee you've come for?"

"No"

She flipped the OPEN to CLOSED and turned the key in the lock. She took me by the hand and led me to the treatment room. As she closed the door, she slapped my bottom, then took my head in her hands and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

"I've not done this before."

"I know. I'll teach you."

"Yes Miss. Show me what I should do to please you."

She kissed me long and hard, did an underwear check of my tits and pussy with firm hands and probing fingers. I wasn't wearing any, and I was damp already.

Then put her hand went through my new short hair to the top my head and pushed me to my knees.

I knelt on the floor in front of her and cautiously leaned forward to sniff the juices her were slowly spreading on the crotch of her pretty panties, which she'd obligingly revealed by flicking up her skirt as she sat down. Their aroma was delightful and enticing, and I couldn't resist a small sample. After lightly brushing the tip of my tongue against the wetness, I definitely needed more. The pretty young woman's pussy had produced some of the most delicious juices I had ever tasted, even soaked into her panties as they were. My tongue began lapping more vigorously at the nectar, and she spread it on my face, guiding it by the hair. I loved being controlled for her pleasure.

For an hour she taught me to be a lesbian lover.

And I confirmed she was a genuine redhead.

"That was a freebie. Next time, mates rates, but you pay. Now is that coffee still on offer?"

I could think of no better use for some of my earnings from the sex trade, especially the extra that would come from working on my back rather than on my knees.

TWELTH NIGHT

"My offer still stands"

"Really? How will it work?"

"Usually, we'll fix a time, you pay me, you have me for an hour in your room. You can have afternoon delight or floor-fuck in front of the TV or whatever."

"You'll just lie there while I..."

"No. You are paying for a professional. I'll dress how you want - or not. Or strip for you once the clock is running. I have new lingerie you might like. Play with your cock while I put a condom on it. I'll suck you, playing with your balls. Just no kissing above the neck."

"But...."

"Yes I know, I've never done those things before. But I've been practicing. I swallow too. 'Swirling the sperm' I call it. I'll do that towards the end of the hour if you can get it up again. So don't drink very much beforehand."

"And..."

"I'll finger your arse if you want but leave mine alone. If and when I offer that service, I'll let you know. It's a premium product of course."

"Practicing?"

"I'm not accountable to you. But if you want me to use some of your time to tell you about it to make you cum harder, I will."

He took out his wallet.

"How much for the hour?"

12