Twelth Night Aftermaths

Story Info
My body is my business.
4.9k words
3.56
2.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BIRTH OF THE CUCK-SUB

He'd gone from a cheat to a client to a cuckold in the last few years. I've gone from a housewife to a harlot to hands-on-cocks to hands-on-power.

When I found knickers in his pocket which weren't mine, I took rapid not to say harsh action to grab the upper hand in my household. That was the first change - his household became my by threats and by selling him sex he'd only dreamed of.

It started by me telling him he could have sex on Sunday for an hour, for payment. For the first few weeks it was his usual 'hump and dump' - he climbed on and came in me as he'd done for years. He got a bit of hand action too, and some sexy underwear.

This wasn't doing anything for me, and I was already "on the game" pitching myself to businessmen in the best local hotels. They could pay in cash or use credit cards that could be charged by my company E-RAMS - ever ready accountancy and marketing support. Some had bigger cocks than others, some wanted to be sucked off, some had drunk so much they couldn't cum. As they paid in advance I didn't care much - although I'd tell them to book me before dinner to have the ride of their lives. Some of them took the advice, and always came back for more.

I'd learned, on a relatively small sample, that not all black men have big dicks. And that for some men money was much less of a barrier than I'd imagined. So I decided on the one hand I needed to up my game on how I appeared, so I could increase the price even if I missed out on the nightly quantity. That seemed to be an easier thing to do than learn about their business so I could be their "trophy date" in public on their arm for the evening. On the other hand, I needed to get my hands - and other body parts - on some of those big dicks like I'd seen in online porn even if maybe I didn't get paid for it. And I had thoughts that maybe made me evil.

I needed to control my husband even more. In the confession letter he'd written, he mentioned little peccadillos that were border line fetish. Could they be ramped up? As usual with any man, once he entered me was the time I had his full attention and he'd say anything before he spurted.

"You know in your letter, you told me about the black knickers?"

"Aah"

"Have you been sniffing them or wearing them? I'm your whore, you can tell me anything."

"Well...aah"

"You are. Would you like another pair?"

"Oh aah"

"Hold that thought. Pull out. You can put it back in in a moment"

I pushed him off, and pulled my discarded knickers back on. Climbing back on the bed, I grasped his cock, pushed my knickers to one side, and guided him back in. He came harder than usual. When he pulled out and flopped down, I eased the condom off his wilting cock, and poured the caught cum down the knickers. I took them off and used them to rub his cum into his balls and then to clean him up.

"Panties to wank by. Wankies in fact. No charge for them this time. And if you buy me the sort you like, we can do this again. More fun and more hygienic."

He was a rampant bunny for a couple of weeks and begged for more sex. As it's what I sell, I let him do me for a bit of a cash bonus. And satin knickers started to arrive by mail order. For a price, I'd wear them when I went out at night to fuck strangers. When men made me wet he particularly wanted them with sperm stains too.

Another plan had started to work. But I needed more.

"Would you like to hear me have sex with other men?"

"Yes please"

"Sometimes with customers who've had me before who I know are vocal....I could turn the phone on before they enter the room where they're going to have their way with me. Maybe even give them a bit of encouragement you'd hear. Would you like that? No charge the first time"

"Definitely, yes please."

That first time, what he heard went something like

"Want me on top, or are you going to claim my eager pussy missionary?"

"Let me guided your big hard dick into my hot tight wet pussy, stud."

"That's great, the way you're grabbing my arse hard, I always like that. Rub my slit."

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder! Hold my tits harder. Oh fuck yeah, I love it from behind!"

"Oh, God, I'm gonna cum babe. I'm so close! So, so close babe. Make me cum! Use your finger and make me cum!"

"Oh, yeah, that's it! Rub my asshole baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm cuuuuuuummmmiiiinnnnggggggg!"

"Oh fuck! Here I cum, too, baby!"

Faking it as he shot his seed into the condom. At least five large shots which I carried home in the tied off condom and massaged the sperm into his balls.

He wanted more. I wasn't too happy about making phone calls every time. But I was working on an alternative that would suck him deeper into my net.

A few weeks later - "Would you like to be able to hear more of the action than you can on the phone?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"How about I bring a punter here to fuck me in what used to be your bed? Under my rules I can do that anyway" - I hadn't told him that my accountant was regularly servicing me there for no invoices and credit card payments - "but we could make special arrangements."

"I'm interested in that. Can I wank myself off while you're at it?"

"Maybe even better than that. I could get him to come into your room and look at your rampant cock, even though it's small. Buy a baby monitor. But the guy I have in mind isn't entirely trusting. Could you get some handcuffs so you can't attack him, a blindfold so you can't recognise him, and a ball gag so you can't shout abuse at him? Let me know when you have it all."

Several parcels arrived in the following days so I knew he'd taken the bait. We tried out all the equipment. While he was trussed up I pulled down his trousers and pants and with them round his ankles I played with his cock until he came in my used knickers.

"If you're a good boy I'll do the same again when you're rock hard from hearing a stranger cum in me."

Two weeks later I had a client in my bedroom fucking my brains out while the new cuck listened with the baby monitor up against his ear and his cock waving in the breeze. With a finger on my lips I led my temporarily stated still naked paying lover into the room.

"Did you enjoy that?" Ball gag mumbling, nodding.

"I'm standing here naked. Do you want to be wanked off now? Would you like me to use my juices on you?"

Same response.

I nodded to lover boy, who I'd briefed during a previous tryst.

He moved forward carefully, touching the nude dick - his first time man-on-man sex move, he'd previously told me. He stroked it, and ran down to the balls that were on show. He pulled back the foreskin, and reached back to put two fingers into my pussy. He used them for lubrication, along with his own spit. It was exciting to watch the cuck reach orgasm through gay stimulation. He came on himself. Lover-boy wiped a little bit of the cum onto his fingers and sucked them.

As he backed away, I asked the cuck "Was that fun?" Frantic nodding.

Carefully I took the client back into my bedroom, well aware cuck would be able to hear everything that was said.

"Did you you have fun too? How was your first taste of another man's cum?"

"I thought it was great. And his cum too. Can I do it again?"

"I want you as bi not gay. So I'll suck you off now - your erect cock tells me you have definitely enjoyed it. Would you like to do it again?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to suck him off and take his cum in your mouth? Swallow it, snowball him."

"Yes"

"Do you want him to do the same to you?"

"I'd need to see his face."

"All in good time. Would you like him to dress like a sissy? Would you like to pick out women's lingerie for him?"

"Yes."

"I'll give you the measurements and you can send stuff to me. Do you want to fuck him up the arse?"

"Yes"

"Ooh you're feeling like a hard boy. And your balls are tight. You'll be ready to cum again soon. Do you want him to fuck you up the arse? Do you want his cum in your bowels? Do you want to feel cum dripping down your thighs afterwards?"

"Yes"

"He could become your customer servicer - you pay me, he provides all services. Maybe you can even piss on him."

"I'd like to do that too. And yes, happy to pay you extra so you can give him some after we've buggered each other."

"He's going to take a bit of grooming to turn him into a male prostitute. But it will be fun for you to take his anal virginity. I'll film it so you can wank off to it when you can't get here. In the mean time, I'm going to suck off your bare cock and you can cum in my mouth. I'll snowball it back into yours."

He came hard and long even though he'd cum in my cunt not half an hour before. I passed his cum from my mouth to his and watched him savour and swallow.

I charged him double.

I said nothing to the cuck-sub until after the parcels started to arrive. He was both nervous and excited.

"Take them upstairs and change."

When he came down in a short frilly dress I bent him over, flipped it up, grabbed his arse, put a hand between his legs to squeeze his balls. Smacked him hard. He flinched, but stayed bent over. "Harder" was all he said. I beat him until my arm hurt and he came in his new knickers.

"You heard everything."

"Yes."

"You want that."

"Yes"

"Everything"

"Yes"

"Being sodomised. And it won't be once, or just one man."

"Yes"

"Very well. We will build up one thing at a time. I will get him round again. This time, no ball gag so you can use your mouth and swallow his cum. But you will still wear the blindfold. I won't tell him about the beatings yet, which I shall give you again when you pay me for sex next. I will have my lawyer draw up a contract you will sign. Once you've lost your anal virginity, he will want your arse too. Welcome to the prostitution business."

"Thank you Mistress. I shall do all I can to be the sissy submissive spanked slut you want me to be."

THE BOSS

My husband kept his day job, even when he'd been right royally rogered in the rear for hours. A few weeks later I was his nominal wife at a company function. The owner danced with me, pinched my bum, looked down my dress - designed to show off plenty of cleavage. Briefly I rubbed his cock through his trousers. It was growing. "I don't play hard to get. I like the feel of your cock and I do play doctors and nurses. In a bedroom, not in public. Here's my business card. Call me when you're horny but not drunk. Book a hotel room. Oh, and that little trollop in accounts over there. Get rid of her first."

I spent the rest of the evening talking to his wife. I held her hand when we went to the ladies, touched her arm. Whispered in her ear. Lightly kissed her on the lips when we parted. My many lesbian lessons with the cutie redhead were coming into their own.

We'd arranged to have coffee two days later. Then lunch with a bottle of fine wine, which triggered much girly giggling. We touched each other rather more than necessary, I pushed her hair back. She started sharing small personal details. Helped her with her wrap, brushing her breast. We touched lips again when we parted. I whispered in her ear "Lovely Lydia." She giggled, and looked back as she got into a cab - showing off her legs. Now all I had to do was get her into bed - free of charge.

Her husband had called me the morning after the function and fucked me that afternoon. He had a reasonable sized cock, which gave me some pleasure, and after he'd cum I took off the condom and licked his balls and shaft. First I'd explained that I did this for money, so he only had to ask for "specials" above and beyond fucking me missionary - but no buggery. As he'd sacked the trollop he had a vacancy on the payroll. He put me on it with a rise to guarantee a sex session a week with me. Extras charged through E-RAMS. Shortly after, a promotion. I did some work on his desk and on my knees under his desk, rarely at a desk of my own. I still had my own business to run.

After a month I told him he should take me on a business weekend so he could fuck me all he wanted in two of my three holes. He did. He had very much liked my finger in his arse when he came, so I'd bought a glow-in-the-dark penis shaped vibrator - about the same size as my husband's cock. We used it a lot on both of us, especially when we ran out of condoms. He also wanted to put his cock up my arse "That's a treat for another day."

In the car going, I grilled him on the business. I was on his arm at events within the conference. Dressed in business-sexy dresses he'd bought for me. I was introduced as a business colleague. I saw a lot of lust in men's eyes. And I could recognise female desire too. As I had a new business card, I handed out a lot, always with a smile that might have been an invitation. I collected a lot in return - and later marked those who'd shown indications of wanting to make a pass.

On the way back. "You should do more of these. There's business to be had, especially if I sleep with the best prospects - male or female."

"You'd want extra pay?"

"Depends how big their cocks are or how sweet their pussies. But yes, I will be negotiating further compensation. I could do with your cock inside me again if you can find a hotel when we're half an hour away from home. In the mean time, tell me more about your market development aspirations."

He was very ardent. He bundled me into a room, had us both naked in double quick time, with my heels around my ears. I realised we had no condoms and tried to stop him fucking me. Then his cock stabbed at my arse without success. He pushed and shoved and entered my vagina even though I wasn't very wet. I suppose you could say he put the rape into Debbi Draper, my working name on my back. He pounded me long and hard and deep, and gushed sperm inside me, even though I'd drained his balls so much over the weekend. It was primeval. He was taking his woman as if she was on heat. He even snarled at one point. Like his bitch, I lay there and took it. The room was cheap and the shower didn't work. I oozed his cum until I got home. I was quiet for the rest of the drive, reflecting if this was my fertile time.

Instead of dropping me off, I had him drive me to my home. I'd texted the cuck-sub from the car, so invited him in and immediately took him upstairs, my finger on his lips. "Say nothing, whatever happens."

He was in his room, dressed as a sissy slut, handcuffed and blind folded ready but no ball gag. "If any arse will do for you to sodomise, you can have this one. I'll help you." As I pushed down his trousers, I could see his cock hardening again. He was quickly naked and eager.

"Please take off my pretty panties," said cuck-sub. "If you fondle my cock and balls, I'll get hard too. You can lick me if you like. And wank me. Do you like my little arse hole? Please use some lube before you put fingers or you hard cock in me. I don't know who you are, so you can bugger me as hard as you like and come in my bowels. I love the feeling of hot cum spurting into me. When you've used my arse, you can put your cock in my mouth and I'll clean it for you. I'm a sissy cum slut who love a strong man using me for his pleasure over and over again. Stuff my panties into my mouth so I can't cry out while you rape my rear. Thank you for coming here to fuck me."

I filmed the whole thing. As the boss had so recently rape-fucked me, he took a long time to come again. But judging by the amount of semen that came out, he was as turned on as he ever was with me even when I had used the dildo-vibrator on him in the conference hotel.

LLLL

When I saw his wife, my Lydia as I was already thinking of her as, for another alcoholic lunch a few days later, I mentioned in passing infidelities and commiserated on her childless state. Let the ideas germinate. She was slightly tearful, slightly clingy. We took a taxi back to mine "for coffee" and more wine. When she went to the loo, I whisked myself upstairs, grabbed a satin robe, threw my clothes into a corner and sashayed downstairs just in time to drape myself over the sofa where we'd been sitting. "Come and sit with me."

I embraced her and held her close, stroking her hair, praising my "Lovely Lydia", my hands down her back. My robe shifted, showing naked flesh. This spooked her.

Suddenly alarmed, she squealed and tried to bolt for the door into the hallway. But I'd partly unzipped her dress. She whisked past my fingers, just far enough to escape being seized but not enough to stop me grabbing the dress, pulling it off to reveal her bra and panties. At this crisis point I knew I had to force her into doing what she really wanted. My determination was bound to win against her uncertainty. I threw my arms around her and pulled her back onto the sofa.

As we rolled around, I managed to get one bra covered breast into my mouth. She hesitated. My greater size and strength prevailed. She was pinned beneath me. I was holding her down with one thigh pressing between between her spread legs. I forced her arms flat on either side of her head, pinioning them as I kissed her hard and probed her mouth with my tongue. Suddenly she relaxed as if she surrendered.

She was breathing heavily through her nostrils, a strange look on her face. Pressing my now naked tits against her, I could feel the stirring of hardening nipples. I ran my hand over her left one.

"I know what you need, lovely Lydia" I breathed into her ear. "You'll enjoy this so much, it will change your life. Let me make love to you."

"Oh, fuck it!!' she sighed. "I've been wanting to do this for weeks -- fuck, what the hell, why don't you take me now?' Releasing her wrists, I gripped her hair with my hand and leant downwards, pressing my lips against hers, kissing her with passion. Lydia slightly gasped, and the motion opened her lips enough for my tongue to enter again -- and to have an amazingly sexy effect. Her mouth opened further, not just offering no resistance but responding, at first it seemed almost on its own initiative.

Maintaining and deepening the kissing, my free hand tugged her breasts out of their bra cups, squeezing the nipples with a firmness that was clearly a prelude to fucking. She drew my naked tits to her mouth and started licking and nibbling them. At that moment I knew I had her.

With a strangled moan, I rolled off LL's body to lie on my back, hoping to be sucked and fucked, giving her back control, hoping she would recognise this is what she wanted, what she had been missing. Much later she told me she'd been seduced by a female teacher at a summer camp when she was a teenager, wondered about being bi-sexual, but she had never had the courage or the opportunity to explore this any further until I'd come along.

In retrospect it was almost as if to make up for lost time in this single encounter, she began to finger my pussy. I arched my back and spread my legs wide apart in response. Simultaneously with tentatively putting her index finger into my vagina, she started sucking like a vacuum cleaner on my tits, fondling and kneading them so hard that there would be bruises in the morning -- but I had no care about that now!

In turn, I ran a hand down inside her panties, where she was now sopping wet, and gently pushed one then two fingers into her. LL gave a deep moan of pleasure, rearing up and then riding down against them, thrusting her own pelvis up and down, and after a few divine seconds closed her eyes tight and shuddered into a milestone in our relationship - her first orgasm from me.

When she reopened them a few seconds later, she smiled down at me, and told me not to move. "Yes, miss!" as I drank her in through half-closed eyes. We kissed and sucked and fingered and probed and explored and experimented. Everything felt perfect.

Later from the small cabinet beside the bed, I took out the dildo-vibrator I'd previously used on her husband..

12