Twelth Night Aftermaths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm nice, very nice. What are you going to do to me with that? Whatever it is, yes, yes please, miss, as long as you're on the other end of it."

I switched it on and pushed it slowly into her pussy, twisting first to one side, then the other. The practice at the conference hotel was coming into its own again. After several inserts and withdrawals, each fun in themselves, "Oh -- my -- God!" "Ohmigod... ooooh!... yes, do me... aahh!... shit... oh, GOD!... yes, yes -- yes!! YES!!!"

The last was almost yelled out, as LL was overtaken by waves of orgasm which left her lying seemingly completely spent. While she whimpered I licked her clean and then smeared the pussy juice over her breasts, then flicking against her gorgeous engorged and now very sensitive clitoris. It was a matter of moments worshipping her pussy and tits before we were both rewarded with another bed-shaking orgasm. We spent over an hour in bed, me constantly whispering, "My lovely Lydia, my lesbian lover, I want you again, I love you" as we sustained our pleasure in each other's bodies. I didn't want to let her out of my arms.

THE MEXICAN STAND-OFF

I had a series of bombshells to drop. So to avoid collateral damage, I figured that a restaurant was the best place to be. I made all the arrangements. I booked one with a private booth, and told the boss that as I had a serious announcement to make about my future with his company, he should bring his wife - I laid on thick how well we'd got on at the office party etc. Cuck-sub cock-slut did has he was told and put on a suit. I sent the Lovely Lydia a large bouquet of flowers with a note saying how much I looked forward to seeing her at this important event.

As all four of us would be nervous about what was coming next, as soon as we were seated a waiter appeared with a champagne bucket. As he was serving I started:

"I have a number of things I want to say, and I don't want to be interrupted, so please sip you champagne and wait until I'm given you the whole picture.

"I'm pregnant" - gasps. Finger on lips.

"I want to give the baby to the love of my life as soon as it is born. I know the two of you can't have children and it's been great unhappiness especially the lovely Lydia, my lesbian lover." I leant across and held her hand tightly, looking deep into her eyes for the rest of my speech.

"The father is you Boss. It was conceived when we had no condoms at the end of the conference we attended. This confirms what you've known for a long time my love, that your husband has been having affairs. As well as frequent sex with me, he's been sodomising my husband. He in turn has had his true nature revealed as a submissive cock sucker who loves nothing more than having your husband's penis throbbing and cumming in his arse. I have the video if that might turn you on, darling.

"So my proposal is this. I've been talking to the boss about expanding the business by sleeping with male and female customers who can give us more work. And reaching out to all those I've been fucked by during my career as a courtesan.

"You're going to need help with a new baby my darling - maybe the first of several. Despite how he looks at the moment, my, my husband relishes wearing sissy clothing. He will become your housekeeper with his new name of Cissy.

"You, my Lydia, get the baby or babies you've always wanted.

"My husband gets to live the sort of life he know craves.

"You boss get children to bear your name, and to follow you in your business. Plus two cunts and a colon to fuck any time you want to in the comfort of your own home. You can keep putting it into me - how else will I get pregnant again?

"So I can hear you asking - what's in it for you? Everything is now in the open. All our secrets are transparent. You know I'm ambitious. I want a stake in the growing company. For each baby I deliver to the woman I would die for, I want 7 per cent of the company and immediately a seat on the Board as Commercial Services and Marketing Director. I have also made a will leaving all my shares to Lydia's children. I will have sex with all of you - we all swing both ways. I want to sleep in Lydia's bed while you two men are pleasuring each other, so we should move into your big house. I will continue to have sex with anybody who can help our business. But we will have dinner at your house every Saturday night when I will confess everything I've done and why I've done it in the past week. Then we'll draw lots to determine who will fuck whom in front of us all at the end of the night. We will be a foursome where anything will be available from one of us.

"But at this instant we have what they call a Mexican stand off. We can all get to fulfill our deepest darkest desires without guilt. But the knowledge can only be held between the four of us. If it gets out, divorce, social disgrace and probably bankruptcy face us all.

"I've arranged for the dinner we would have had to be delivered to your house in an hour. Dress code will be naked. There are four taxis outside to take us there so we can think alone. Then we can talk freely and decide to embrace our new life - or not."

Two months ago I handed over a beautiful healthy boy-child to an ecstatic LLLL. She's a natural mother. He's been registered by his father with their surname (he's called Lydon after my lovely Lydia, my lesbian lover, the light of my life). I am now a director and shareholder of the company. Business is improving. Aunt Cissy is deliriously happy being serviced by the Boss. Tonight, with my lovers and friends watching, I will have the boss's bare cock in my cunt, as I reckon I'm just about to drop another egg.

THE END

Dear Reader

Thank you for your kind reception of me as a "newbie"

Thus is pretty much the end of this story line.

If there was demand it might be possible to do a spin off.

I'm revising for publication what I call the "long ago and far away" series - starting with "Vigil for a Virgin". Please look out for it and let me know what you think.

12