Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully the timer expired, and I stopped the machine and got off, walking in small circles to let my legs cool off. Each loop around the machines took me past my wife, the front of her shirt damp with sweat, her tits swinging and wiggling as Diane coaxed her to push harder for the last two minutes. She lifted herself off the seat and used her weight to push against the increased resistance Diane had dialed in. I stood behind her, watching her ass move side to side with each step, the spandex material of her pants pulled tight to her pussy, the little seam actually dipping slightly between her lips slightly. I don't know what I was thinking. Actually, I do. I was thinking about pulling my wife's pants down and pushing my hard-on into her. Instead I pulled the front of my shorts down without thinking and started to stroke my cock.

"Oh shit," I grunted to myself as I realized what I was doing, Diane staring at me standing there jacking myself off. I let go of my dick and pulled my shorts back in place, blushing at what I had just done. I shook my head and walked out of the room, headed to our bedroom and stripped my sweaty workout clothes off. It only took me a few short minutes to rinse off the sweat before drying and pulling on a pair of shorts and t-shirt. The girls were still working out together as I walked past the workout room, headed to the family room and Monday night football.

It seemed like it was taking a LONG time for my wife to finish working out with Diane, which led me to wonder if they were talking about what I'd done, and she'd seen. That in itself made me wonder if I was in trouble. But I'd long since learned that if I was, it'd come out sooner rather than later.

"Hey there," Diane said as she walked into the family room, stopping under the ceiling fan that had the mistletoe hanging from it, not that I was going to tell her.

"Hey," I answered noncommittally.

"So...I didn't tell her what you did in the workout room," she said from across the room.

"No? Thanks. That was kind of stupid of me."

"No worries. I could tell you were kinda turned on. Not that I blame you after what I saw in the kitchen."

"Yeah. Sorry you saw that. I didn't realize you were coming over so early."

"Well, it happens. Nancy didn't seem overly upset, just wondered how much I saw."

"How much did you see?" I asked quickly.

"Oh. Enough. Actually more than enough," she said with a grin, just standing there. "Guess Nancy wins."

"Huh?"

"She bet me that you'd try to pretend that this doesn't exist," she said looking up at the mistletoe.

"You were talking about mistletoe?" I asked surprised.

"Among other things," she said with the smile still glued to her face. "Have to admit that I liked what I saw."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"Oh, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about seeing that big fat dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy. THAT was worth watching." All I could do was sit there and blush. "So you going to come over here and put this mistletoe to good use?"

"I don't really think..."

"She said you'd try to wiggle out of it. No, it's here, so you gotta come give me a kiss." When I didn't move, she added. "I'm not going anywhere until you do. And if I'm still here when Nancy comes out of the bathroom... well, I just might be forced to tell her just exactly what you were doing while you were watching her ass on the bike."

"You wouldn't."

"I would," she said as she reached for the waist of her pants. "By the way. I'm not wearing any panties either," she said as she pushed her pants down part way, the elastic band around her hips so that her completely shaved mound and about half of her ass were showing. "Come on. Come give me a kiss."

"You'd really tell?"

"In a heartbeat!" she said emphatically.

I groaned and put my recliner down. I got up and walked to where she stood. "I'm doing this under protest," I said quietly. I leaned my head down and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "There."

"Uh uh. Not so fast there stud. THAT wasn't a kiss. I want a real kiss. A real honest to God I wanna fuck your sexy body kiss."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. After watching you today, I'm so fucking horny I'm ready to throw your ass on the ground and fuck your brains out," she said as she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me towards her. She pressed her pelvis against my cock and her tits to my chest while lifting her face towards mine.

"She wants me to kiss you, does she?" I whispered.

"Uh huh. She bet me you'd try to wiggle out of it," she whispered a little breathlessly.

"Fine," I said, wrapping my arms around her. I pulled her to me and let my fingers slip into the half pulled down pants, squeezing her butt cheeks as I pressed my lips to hers. She moaned softly into my mouth as she slipped her tongue in as well. Her hands squeezed my butt and pulled my hardening cock against her body. I let my fingers dip deeper into her stretchy pants, the tip of my finger finding her very wet pussy lips. I pressed the tip between her lips and just barely into the entrance to her depths.

"Oh God damn," she breathed, pushing her ass out at my hand, trying to push me deeper into her. "I wish I could get my husband to kiss me like this."

"Sorry. That's as far as I can take it," I whispered back, half tempted to pull her pants all the way down and fuck her. Not that I really would, but it was still a damn tempting thought.

"Maybe next time I won't wear a bra either. Imagine how horny you'd be with two sets of tits to watch."

"Imagine how horny I'd be if I was watching them without a shirt too," I said, letting my horniness get the better of me. "But we both know that won't happen."

"No. No, it won't," she whispered, letting her grip on me relax. I pulled my hands from her pants, and she pulled them back in place. "Thanks. For the kiss," she whispered before moving away from me. She walked towards the garage door and turned just before she got to it. She reached down and pulled her shirt up, along with her bra, and revealed her bare tits, each round firm orb, maybe a C cup at most, and her rock hard nipples. Without another word, she turned and walked out the garage door and closed it behind her.

I shook my head. She'd been coming over two or three times a week for almost two years, and I never ever suspected she had any sexual thoughts about me. But then, I wasn't sure what had come over my wife the last few days either. Women were just so damn complicated.

My wife walked out of the back in one of her nightshirts a few minutes later. She climbed into the chair with me, half laying on me, her hair still wet. I could tell she didn't have a bra on under the night shirt, which wasn't unusual, but the look on her face said she was keeping something else from me. "Did she get her kiss?"

"You really wanted me to kiss her?"

"It was the least you could do after what she saw in the kitchen," my wife said with a giggle.

"She told you?"

"Actually, I saw her about the time you were putting something big and hard someplace. I wasn't sure how long she stayed though."

"According to her, long enough," I answered.

She chuckled. "Well. I was much too turned on to stop you at that point. I hope she enjoyed the show."

"She seems to have."

"So. Do you want an early Christmas present?" she asked with that naughty grin on her face she'd had most of the last couple days.

"An early present?"

"Uh huh. I'm not sure I could give this one to you with everyone watching," she whispered before she pressed her lips to my cheek. "It's special only for you," she whispered before kissing and flicking my earlobe with her tongue. "So do you want it?"

"Of course," I whispered back, feeling a chill go down my back as she flicked my earlobe again and then blew gently into my ear, clearly trying to tease me. "Do I need to do anything for it?"

"Actually, yes. Strip for me."

"Strip?"

"Uh huh. Take off all your clothes. I know you were awfully turned on the whole time we were working out. I bet if Diane wasn't there, you'd have been trying to pull my pants down, wouldn't you?"

"More than likely."

"Naughty boy. Well, take your clothes off and I'll give you that present."

"Okay. Going to let me up?"

"Uh uh. You just have to do it with me on your lap," she giggled. "And I'm going to sit here and tease you until you are naked."

And tease me she was. She kissed and licked my earlobe and blew in my ear until I had to lift my arm she was laying on so I could get my shirt off. Once I had my shirt off, she stroked and licked and teased my nipples, much like I did to hers when we were having sex. It took a bit of work, but I finally got my shorts off and ended up with her half laying on my lap. She pushed herself up so she was sitting astride me, facing me, her knees on either side of my hips. My hard-on was poking up under her nightshirt and I could feel her bare pussy lips with my now engorged shaft. She reached down and found my cock and lifting herself slightly, rubbed my head around her lips. Something was amiss. Well, at least different.

"Figured it out yet?" she whispered. "If you have, you can take my nightgown off."

"It feels like you shaved down there."

She grinned and wiggled my dick around until it was pressing between her lips and into the entrance to her pussy. She let go and reached down and pulled the nightshirt up and off, leaving her on my lap, naked, with about an inch of my cock pushed into her wet confines.

"Damn!" I swore silently. Her mat of curls that had covered her mound and pussy were nearly all gone, only a small, trimmed triangle on her mound remained, everything else down between her legs, had been shaved clean.

"I'll take it that you're surprised."

"I am. Seems to me that you said thirty years ago that you'd never do that again, it was too itchy."

"Yeah. I did say that. Diane convinced me to try it again. She says she keeps it all shaved off. She just does it when she does her legs, and it never itches... sooo.... Merry Christmas."

"Thank you," I answered. "How about you stand up and let me see it a bit closer?"

She lifted herself carefully from her knees, to stand in front of me in the chair, resting her hands on the wall to balance herself. I reached for her butt and pulled it towards me, kissing her now nearly hairless mound and then kissing lower, my lips feeling her soft smooth skin around her lips. I reached my tongue out and stroked up her lips, tasting her excitement. "That doesn't feel like looking," she whispered.

"You want me to stop?" I asked.

"Oh hell no. Look all you want," she moaned as I stroked up between her protruding inner lips. I stroked all the way up to her clit and then over the hard nub, making her gasp in pleasure at the sudden sensation. I teased and licked her pussy for long minutes, tasting her juices go from tangy and tart to sweet and gentle. I pressed first one finger and then two into her, curling them up to stroke the top of her tunnel, curling behind her pubic bone, while I continued to stroke and tease her clit with the tip of my tongue. "Oh shit...oh shit...OH SHIT...OHHHHHH SHHHHIIIITTT!" she cried, her voice rising from its normal tone all the way up the scale to a loud squealing cry. Her legs trembled and I could feel her pussy leaking down my hand, her cum dripping off my elbow as she climaxed on my fingers. "Ohhhhhhhh damn!" she squeaked as I continued to assault her clit and stroke her delicate vagina walls. She finally reached down and pulled my hand from her pussy and then sunk down on my lap, my hard-on sticking up between her ass cheeks as she lay against me. Her chest heaved, her still hard nipples rubbing my chest while she rested her head on my shoulder, panting.

"Guess that felt good," I said with a smile. "Thank you for the present."

"Give me a minute," she panted. "I know what you want. I just need a second to catch my breath."

I held her and stroked her back, letting her rest a moment. She soon shifted her feet so she was on her knees again. She lifted herself up off my lap and then down again, this time letting my hard shaft slide easily into her sopping wet pussy. She pushed herself up and looked at me, staring in my eyes as she started to lift and lower herself.

"Ohhhhh. Yessssss," I breathed as she slowly lifted and lowered her pussy along my shaft. I could feel her body still occasionally spasming around me, her body not quite done climaxing now that it was being stimulated again. She held my shoulders and stared into my eyes, looking for what I don't know, but she kept sliding up and down on me, watching my face. I let my hands move to her big soft tits, cupping each one and gently teasing her nipples. "Oh that feels good," I whispered.

"I'm glad," she whispered back, looking almost determined as she moved a little faster up and down. "Are you really turned on now?"

"Oh hell yes," I answered honestly. Surprisingly,she lifted herself and pulled off my dick. She backed off the recliner and then held a hand out for me. She stepped back when I took her hand and she pulled me down the hall. Where are we going?" I asked her as she pulled me along walking backwards.

"You'll see," she said as she stopped at the workout room door and pushed it open. She turned on the light and then pulled me into the room. "You're going to get to do what you wanted to do before."

"What I wanted to do before?" I asked a little confused.

She let go of my hand and stepped to the bike. She stepped on the pedals and then started to slowly ride the bike. She pushed her ass out towards me as I stood behind her. "I saw what you did," she said. "In the reflection of the TV screen. I saw you stroking your cock, wanting to fuck me while I did this. Well, here's your chance," she said, wiggling her butt side to side exaggeratedly.

"You saw me? You're not mad?"

"For what? Getting carried away and stroking your dick in front of my friend? Trust me, she didn't look like she minded, so I'm going to let it slide. Now, if you wanna fuck me until you come, I'm ready. You don't have to wait to make me come. I've already come more than enough for a little while."

I didn't have to be asked twice. I stepped behind her and moved so my legs were spread over the back of the machine, my balls resting on the seat and my dick sticking up towards her. I held my cock with one hand and used the other on her hip to guide her down towards me. "Ohhhhhhh," I groaned as she pushed herself down my shaft. She started to ride the bike again, her pedaling moving her up and down my shaft. In and out my cock slipped, feeling her body shift and squeeze me as she pedaled. Her pussy, tighter than it had been with her legs spread in the recliner, stroked my shaft in all the right places, including that really sensitive spot under my head. "Oh damn. I'm going to come," I groaned as my excited dick went into overdrive.

"Good. Come for me sweetie. Come for me like you made me come for you."

My back arched and I pushed into her as she slid back, and then let her slide part way off of me again. Time and again I arched and shoved into her until that point of no return hit. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me as I drove myself up into her. I felt my cock surging and pumping into her, filling her with cum I didn't think I had in me. She held herself just barely off the seat so she didn't hurt me, letting my jerking and twitching cock empty itself into her. "Ohhh damn," I groaned as my body slowly recovered.

She pulled off my now softening cock and then climbed off the bike. She took my hand and walked me back to the family room. She pushed me into the recliner and climbed in with me, practically laying on top of me as she reached for the button to recline us. The recliner motored back until we were laying more than sitting. She shifted herself so she was laying with her head on my shoulder, her soft tits pressed to my body and her pussy pressed against my left thigh. I let my arm close around her and pulled her tightly to me. "Thank you," I whispered.

"You're welcome," was all she said as we lay that way, watching the game until it was time for bed. We both went to bed naked, not worried about sex, but just snuggling, feeling more closely bonded to her than I had in years. I hoped she felt the same way.

12