Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 06

Story Info
Mistletoe can be such a problem.
7k words
4.76
11.8k
12

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

Day 6 - Friday

It was Friday morning. My wife convinced me to stay naked overnight and while doing my morning chores. So it wasn't a surprise when she walked out after her shower equally naked and started playing with me. I was getting to quite enjoy the morning play. It didn't take long for her to get me warmed up and hard. I'd set her on the counter and was just pushing my rock hard dick into her when we heard the back door.

"Nancy! Can you give me a ride to.....oh shit! I'm so sorry!" Diane said as she stopped at the entrance to the kitchen, looking at the two of us naked, in the act, so to speak. She started to back away and turn to walk out the garage again.

"Diane, stop! Don't go!" my wife called, pushing against my chest to push me away.

"I probably should. I mean you're kind of busy," she called back from out of sight near the garage door. My wife pushed me back enough to slide out of her and then she slipped off the counter.

"No. Wait. It's okay," my wife called, walking out of the kitchen toward where Diane was apparently standing near the garage door. "What's going on?"

"Didn't you notice it snowed last night?" Diane asked.

"No, did it?" my wife asked. I could hear her coming back, pulling Diane by the hand back into the kitchen. Diane's eyes finding my glistening hardon as I tried unsuccessfully to cover it with just my hands, as my wife pulled her by me headed to the French door leading to the deck. She stopped and turned on the outside lights. "Oh damn. It must have snowed six inches!"

"Yeah, I know, right? I can't get my car out of my driveway."

"How long do we have?" my wife asked her.

"Honestly, no way I'll be on time, even with your all wheel drive."

"Okay. Let me get dressed," she answered as she walked away, leaving me standing naked in front of Diane, still trying to cover as much of my hardon as I could. She slipped her coat off and walked past me again, looking down at my exposed head as she walked past. She continued into the family room to set her coat on the sofa before turning around and looked at me again, a crooked little grin coming to her lips as she looked at my dick and took half a dozen steps back toward me.

"Sorry I interrupted. Looked like you were about to have a nice start to the day. Wish my husband would start my day that way once in a while." She said, looking down at me as she stood in the middle of the room, swinging her body from side to side slightly, her hands behind her back so that she could push her chest out toward me.

"He doesn't, even if you ask him?"

"Not even if I tease him." She said, that little grin never leaving her face.

"Tease him like how?" I asked, trying to nonchalantly cover my thankfully, finally softening dick.

She was wearing a festive,short red dress that came to the middle of her thighs, stockings and equally red six inch high heels. Without a word, she reached down and pulled up the hem of her dress, exposing the narrow strip of brown curls on her mound and her otherwise shaved pussy. "Like this?" She said, still turning her body side to side slight, her motions making sure I had a really good look at her pussy.

"Damn!" I muttered, my dick suddenly starting to get seriously hard again.

She looked up holding her gaze above her head until I looked up as well. "Isn't that mistletoe?"

"It is," I answered.

"Aren't you supposed to kiss me now?"

"Really? You want me to come kiss you? Like this?"

"I think it's perfect. Considering what I'm showing you!"

"I'm not sure it's all that appropriate."

"After what you did in the workout room? I think it's quite appropriate," she said stepping towards me. She reached for my hands and held them while I still tried cover myself. "I've already seen it. A couple times now, so I don't know what you're trying to hide. Now come kiss me." She said, pulling me by the hands.

I let her pull my hands from in front of my crotch, allowing my now completely hard dick to stick out at her while she pulled me back to the fan. She stopped and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling us together until my dick was trapped between us and her dress and bra covered tits were pressed to my bare chest. "Nancy says you can really kiss. How about you show me?"

"She did, huh? Are you trying to get me in trouble with Nancy?"

"Not at all. Just asking you to show me. I'm sure she won't mind."

"If she does, I'm blaming you." I said, as she tried to lean her face toward mine, not taking no for an answer.

"That's fine!" she answered as I wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her tightly against me and leaned my face down to hers. She lifted herself on her toes to bring her lips to mine and kissed me hard. If my wife hadn't already had me so damn turned on I probably would have thought things through before I let my hands start to wander. But I didn't, and slid my hands down her back, bunched the skirt of her dress up and cupped her bare ass cheeks. She felt my hands squeeze her and pressed herself against me, grinding her pelvis against my hard-on.

"Oh fuck," she whispered as we broke the long wet kiss. "I see what she means," she said before pressing her lips to mine again. I felt her arms pull from my neck, while she still pressed her body to mine. I felt her hands worm between us, one wrapping around my hard shaft and the other pulling her skirt up until I felt her bare skin press to mine. She pulled her face from mine and stepped back a fraction of an inch. She pressed my dick down until my head slipped between her legs. She rubbed my head around the end of her slit, working it between her lips and across her clit. "Ohhhhhh. Fuck I'm so horny now!" she moaned.

"Kissing under the mistletoe?" my wife asked as she walked into the kitchen. Diane pulled her skirt down in front, letting go of my dick guiltily, leaving me holding her butt under her dress. I slipped my hands away from her cheeks, wondering just how much trouble I was going to be in.

"Just a little," I answered.

"With a little ass grab? I suppose since you're naked I should have expected a little grabassing. Come on Diane. Let's go!"

"Uh. Sure," she said stepping back to grab her coat. She stepped to me and gave me one more quick kiss before heading to the door.

"Sorry to leave you hanging lover," my wife said as she gave me a quick kiss and a quick grab of my dick. "I'll try to make it up to you tonight!"

It was nasty out. No, nasty was a poor description. The roads were crap and getting worse, at least by local standards. Where we came from previously, six inches was a snow flurry. Here, it's a blizzard. Definitely not enough to slow down either of our four wheel drive vehicles. With the weather the way it was, I wasn't surprised to be the first one in the office. That was okay too. Gives me plenty of time to concentrate. It was nearly nine before Sam came in, wearing a short black skirt and blazer, red sequined top and red heels. I had to admit she looked pretty darn good.

"Morning! Looks like it's only a few of us today. Most of the department called in sick."

"Whimps!" I said jokingly.

"I know, right?" she answered as she stood by my desk. "Notice anything?" she asked expectantly.

I looked at her quizzically. "Other than you looking very nice today, no. What am I missing?"

She grinned. "Thank you for the compliment, but you should look up."

I looked up at the ceiling and shook my head at seeing something dangling from a string attached to the ceiling tile grid. "Is that what I think it is?"

Sam grinned. "I think tradition says your supposed to kiss me now." She said as she walked toward my desk and leaned on the edge of it with her hands.

"How did that get there?"

"Elves? So how about that kiss?" she asked leaning down further expectantly. I leaned towards her and gave her a quick little kiss. "That's it? That's how you kiss?"

"That's how I kiss my secretary. Only my wife gets more than that."

"Only your wife? Is there no hope for me then?" she asked with a pout.

"Sure. You can call Nancy and ask her, but the answer will be the same," I answered her.

"Maybe I will," she said as she turned and walked back out of my office. I shook my head and watched her go before going back to work. A few minutes later she came in with a lit candle in a jar and set it on my desk. "Just brightening up your mood!" she said before leaving again.

It was nearly eleven when she came in again, leaving my door open and walking to my desk. I came back for a better kiss. "

"Sam, I told you..."

"To ask your wife. Well I did!" she said, holding out her phone for me to see. The text screen was open so I could read the text exchange.

'Nancy, do you mind if I steal a kiss under the mistletoe from your husband?'

'Doesn't he want to?'

'Says only you get good kisses'

'And you want a Christmas present?'

'I wouldn't mind'

'As long as it's in public he can kiss any way he wants.'

'Can I tell him that?'

'Tell him to make it a good Christmas kiss.'

"So. A good Christmas kiss?" she said taking the phone back.

"This is in public?"

"There's more hanging over my desk."

"You were really covering your bases huh?"

"You know me."

"I thought I did," I answered. "Okay. I'll give you whatever kind of kiss you think you want out there."

"That a promise?"

"Have you ever known me to go back on my word?" I answered as I pushed back from my desk.

"Any kind of kiss I want?" she asked as she led me out of the office to where her desk sat, facing the little aisle that the rest of the underwriters' cubicles made.

"Where is everyone?" I asked as she took off the black blazer and tossed it at her chair.

"Didn't you get the message? We closed up because of the snow. We're the only two left!"

I shook my head. "That was sneaky."

"I know, wasn't it? Now about that kiss. Just how sexy can you kiss?"

"How sexy of a kiss do you want? I mean you ARE my secretary!"

"Scott. After what I saw the other day, there is no kiss that'd be too sexy!"

"Nothing too sexy huh?" I stepped to her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled against me. I pressed my lips softly to hers. She kissed back, her arms wrapping around me and pulling us together. We teased each other's lips and tongues for long minutes, both our hands roaming over each other's backs and butts, the both of us getting more turned on by the minute. I slipped one hand between us and fondled her left breast through the sequined top.

"Unzip my top," she whispered, her lips almost brushing mine.

"Sam. I can't..."

"But you can kiss me, right?"

"I can," I agreed.

"Trust me," she whispered.

I slipped my hand back from between us and reached around to unzip her top. "Pull it up," she whispered. I used both hands to pull her top up, revealing her lacy bra. I didn't need to be coaxed to take that off as well, freeing her sexy C cup breasts. Her large pink areola puckered around two large protruding pink nipples. I reached a hand to cup one of her surprisingly firm breasts, the smooth creamy skin barely fitting in my hand. She twisted around and then straightened again after getting something off her desk. "Kiss me?" she asked, holding a little sprig of mistletoe over her right nipple.

I bent over and closed my lips around her nipple, sucking it gently and teasing it with my tongue. I licked and kissed it for a while before kissing my way to her other breast. I knelt down and felt around for the zipper on her skirt. I probably shouldn't have, but while I kissed and sucked her nipple, I slid her skirt down. She stepped out of her skirt and kicked it aside, sending me the clear message that it was what she too wanted. I pulled down her small bikini panties, and helped work them over her high heels, leaving her in nothing but her heels and thigh high stockings. I pulled my lips from her nipple and pushed her back until her bare ass rested on the edge of her desk. I pulled her hand back around in front of her, holding the sprig of mistletoe inches above her mound, her brown curls framing her pussy, her outer lips rounded and engorged around the significant amount of inner labia protruding.

I lifted her legs tipping her back as I leaned towards her, kissing her soft smooth mound. It only took a few moments to kiss my way lower, spreading her legs and with them her incredibly sexy pussy. I kissed her lips and then spread her inner labia with my tongue, tasting her excitement. "Oh damn. Ohhhhhh. God!" she groaned as I stroked my tongue up and down her slit, flicking it across her clit with each stroke. I was every bit as turned on as she was, my dick rock hard in my pants. I undid my slacks and pulled out my engorged shaft and stroked it slowly as I tried to stick my tongue into her. I WANTED to stand up and shove into her. After being left hanging this morning my body was eager to climax, my mind making every argument in the book as to why I SHOULD just do it. Fortunately my tongue on her clit brought her to climax before I could lose my resolve to stay true to my wife. At the moment, I could still say I didn't do anything other than kiss her.

I lowered her legs and let her straighten back up, her chest heaving as she panted for breath. I stood up, my pants falling around my ankles and my tiny red micro briefs pulled down my thighs. She looked at my hard dick sticking out towards her. She wrapped both hands around my shaft and leaned back again, pulling me towards her. I let her guide my mushroom head to her pussy and then without stopping to think further, pushed into her hot wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I slid into her, her climax lubricating me as her pussy eagerly accepted me. I could feel her vaginal walls clench and release around me as my fat head caressed her insides, pushing her back towards another climax. I felt my head press against her cervix, and pulled back, leaving just my head inside her. I pressed slowly in again, closing my eyes and enjoying the sensations. In and out I stroked, her body reacting with another quick orgasmic peak, while my own overstimulated body pushed towards its own.

"Oh God yes! I'm coming again! I'm coming on your sexy dick! Come in me Scott! Fill me with your cum!" she cried loudly into the room.

"Oh God. What am I doing?" I grunted, looking down at my secretary's naked body, my dick stuck deep inside her. I pulled my dick from within her and stood looking at my cock, still pointed at her gaping, dripping pussy. I wanted to come. Hell, I NEEDED to come! I wrapped a hand around my shaft and started to stroke it, intending to just finish myself off. I leaned forward until I could rub the tip up and down her slit, teasing myself with her clit. Up and down I rubbed, my hand sliding on my shaft at the same time. I closed my eyes and groaned as my orgasm pushed closer to the inevitable. I felt her heels dig into my bare ass and pull me towards her moments before my body jerked. Between my jerk and her heels, my cock drove deep into her pussy, surging the pent up shot of cum deep inside her.

"YES!" she practically screamed as her body started to tremble, the shudders growing stronger with each new surge of my cum. Her pussy squeezed and clenched around my shaft as we climaxed together.

I stood, looking down at her, panting. I slid my hands up her body to her tits, grabbing and squeezing them for a few brief moments before my fading climax allowed my brain to start functioning again. "Shit," I whispered to myself. How the hell was I going to explain THIS?

"You look worried?" she asked as my dick slowly shrunk inside her.

"A bit. How are we going to explain this to our spouses?" I asked, my hands idly teasing her tits and nipples.

"I'm not too worried. I could walk in just like this, my pussy leaking cum, and my husband would barely notice. He hasn't touched me like this in months."

"I can't say that about Nancy. I'm quite sure she'll notice!"

"Just tell her it's my Christmas present to you," she said with a smile, pulling with her heels to pull me tightly into her again. "The real question is, how do we explain it next time?"

"Next time?"

"Sure. You don't think you can give a woman a pair of climaxes like that and then walk away, do you?"

"I don't think again is in the cards."

"We'll see," she said, releasing her grip with her legs, splaying them wide and lifting them to completely expose her body to me. She let me step back, pulling out of her, my cock dripping our combined cum. She pushed up and slipped off the now messy desk, dropping to her knees. "How about I get this cleaned up for you?" she asked, looking up at me and reaching for my flagging dick.

"Sam, we shouldn't," I said, trying to stop her from what I knew was next.

"Honey, if you think I'm letting you go home like this, you have another think coming. We already fucked, what's my sucking your cock going to do?"

"I suppose," I agreed letting her lean her face to my dick. She quickly engulfed it with her mouth, licking and sucking my cock and balls until I was most definitely clean, and also once again hard. I stood there enjoying the kind of attention my wife hadn't done in years. I reached down and cupped both tits, squeezing and massaging them while she coaxed my body closer to another climax. "I think we ought to stop," I whispered.

"You sure?" she asked looking up at me with a grin. "I'm more than happy to take it, unless you want to put it someplace else again. Maybe bent over your desk this time? I really wanted you to do that the other day, when I caught you texting your wife. Just pull down my underwear and feed this into me."

"I don't think we should," I said actually feeling a little disappointed. "But the thought is nice just the same. "

"Well," she said standing up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled us together, pressing her tits to my chest. "I'm gonna hope you take advantage of this offer. No more underwear when I'm here, so any time you want to put your hand under my dress, or your dick in my pussy, you have my permission."

"I probably can't, but I like the offer just the same," I said quietly. "Now can you get home, or do you need me to drive you?"

She grinned. "If your offering, I'll take the ride. That way you'll have to come pick me up in the morning too! Now, you just leave that out while I dress!

"Why?"

"I've got one more trick up my sleeve," she said with a grin. I shook my head and watched Sam dress, clearly making every move count as a tease. She put on her bra and top first, followed by her blazer. She stepped into her skirt and pulled the hem up to leave her pussy exposed. "I wanted to help you see just how easy it would be," she whispered as she moved towards me. She reached for my dick and pressed it between her legs. I felt it slip into her as she arched her back, pushing up into her very wet depths. "This is one way," she said before rocking her hips to slide me in and out. "And this is another," she said, pulling off my dick. She turned around, bent over and backed herself towards me. I felt her wiggle my dick around until my head slipped back into her. She pushed slowly back towards me, pushing me deeper into her pussy. "Just think, you can do this any time you want. Just call me into your office and I'm all yours!"

"Oh damn. As much as I want to, we can't keep doing this," I told her as I reluctantly pulled out of her wet depths.

"That's okay. I understand. Maybe another day. Now let's get you cleaned up again before we go home," she said as she turned to face me and squatted down. She grasped my rock hard cock and closed her lips around it again. In moments she was bobbing her head on and off my shaft, inching my excitement higher and higher. I closed my eyes, unable or unwilling to stop her, maybe some of both. I let the sensations wash over me pushing my desire higher. I reached down for her and drew her back up, pulling her off my cock. It only took a moment to turn her around. She knew what I wanted and was bent over in moments. I rubbed my saliva coated head between her lips and then thrust quickly into her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers
12