Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried as I plunged into her. In and out I started to thrust, pumping my hips and driving into her pussy with abandon. It only took a few moments to finish what her mouth started. My body jerked and I could feel my cum gush into her, my fat shaft feeling like it was surging inside her. She panted and shuddered as my cock pushed her to a small climax. "I thought you didn't want to do that."

"I didn't. But I couldn't help myself. You were just making things feel too good!" I said quietly as I pulled my still mostly hard cock out of her. She tuned and squatted down and once again sucked on me until I was clean. I finished getting my pants back in place and the two of us headed for the parking lot. She gave me directions to her house, which thankfully wasn't very far out of the way, and then headed home, pulling in the drive a little after one. I was a little surprised to see my wife's car in its usual spot in the garage. "Hey lover! I'm home!" I called down the hall.

"In here!" I heard her call back from the workout room. I walked to the workout room and froze when I stepped in the door. "Your home! I kind of expected you a while ago," my wife said, standing with her hands on her hips, looking at me. "I called the office, and the recording said the office was closed."

"Um...I had to drop Sam off at home," I answered, still stunned at the sight in front of me. I'd never seen my wife work out naked, but I could imagine her doing so after the last few days. It was Diane that had me startled. She was one hundred percent butt ass naked as well.

"Well. At least you're home. So, you going to get undressed and join us?"

"Um. Sure," I said starting to undo my tie.

"Diane and I were talking on the way to work. She thought it wasn't fair that she'd seen you naked and didn't have a chance to return the favor. So here we are! I'm sure working out like this will give you a chance to see everything you want. Assuming of course that you want to."

"Um. Sure. Just a little startled is all," I answered, unbuttoning my shirt. I quickly stripped it off and then kicked off my shoes. My pants went next leaving me in the tiny bikini briefs.

"Those are sexy!" Diane said with a grin.

"They are, aren't they?" my wife agreed. "Why don't you leave those on while you get your shoes?"

"Sure if you want." I walked out and headed to my room to change socks and shoes. I walked back in to see them both bent over in front of me, their bare asses and pussies completely on display as they stretched to touch the floor with their legs straight and their feet spread. Just because I'd come in Sam twice didn't mean that the young pussy in front of me didn't turn me on. Within seconds, my already partly hard cock was straining at the material of my briefs. I stepped behind Diane and pressed my hard dick against her ass as I rubbed both hers and my wife's bare cheeks.

"Ooooooo! I like that! If you weren't my best friend's husband, I'd let you pull that out and let you put it somewhere hot and wet!" Diane said, wiggling her ass to rub it back and forth across my hard-on.

"If you think that's good, you should feel it inside you!" my wife said as she straightened up a small amount and twisted to look at me.

"Is that an invitation?"

My wife laughed. "No. Just a statement."

"Too bad. I'd have been willing to try it."

"I'm sure you would. I'm just not sure I'm willing to see it in someone else."

"Well, in that case, how about you take the bike and I'll take the elliptical?" Diane said.

"Okay, but what's Scott going to do then?" my wife asked as she stepped to face us, Diane upright again but still pressing herself back against me.

"Actually, I'm going to dare him to finish what he was starting with you this morning."

"What? Have sex? That's not a challenge. At least not for him."

"Maybe it will be. You see, you have to keep to the bike's plan. If you slow down or stop...well then Scott gets a chance to use that little vibrator you bought, on me, and see if he can make me fall off the pace. What do you think?"

"I think you know damn well that if he makes me climax there's no way I can keep pedaling. You're just trying to get to his dick. Right?"

"Well...maybe a little," she admitted. "You can't blame me, can you? I mean we got pretty damn close this morning."

"Which is why you suggested working out naked?"

"Less clothes, more opportunity," Diane said with a grin.

"Well honey? You think you can make me come while riding?"

"I might. With a little help," I said honestly.

"A little help?" my wife asked quizzically. I walked out and then back in a few moments later, holding up the small vibrator Diane had just mentioned. "Ohhhhhhhh...sneaky! Alright. You game to let her try?"

"Let her try, as in have sex with her?" I asked a little surprised.

"Come on. You can't tell me the thought hasn't crossed your mind, like maybe this morning? Or maybe the other day when you whipped it out in front of her?"

"I won't say the idea hasn't come to mind. Especially a few minutes ago."

"Yeah. I know you, that had to push all the right buttons." She stepped towards me, pushed the underwear down and grabbed my rock hard cock. She wrapped her hand around me and stroked me silently for a few minutes. "I can tell you like the idea. Tell you what. I'm going to do something I've never done before. I'm going to give you a chance. But just this once!" she said with a stern look. "I'll ride for twenty minutes. You make me come, dick inside, and whatever time is left you can use to try and make her climax."

"Ohhhhh. Sweet!" Diane exclaimed.

"Within limits!" my wife said, looking at Diane. "You have to keep running on the elliptical, if you stop, then it's done and over with. If he doesn't get it in you...too bad."

"And he can do anything?"

"Anything you can manage, and yes, that includes getting it into you if you can figure out how. The second restriction is you have to get him off. If it doesn't happen in the twenty minutes, then you have to kneel right there and suck him off. Those are my rules."

"Sounds fair to me!" Diane answered quickly.

"Alright then. Why don't you take these off and we'll see if you can give me an interesting bike ride," she said, pushing the underwear down my thighs. She let go and stepped to the stationary bike. She stepped onto it and looked over at me. "Twenty minutes starts now."

I stepped behind her and adjusted the bike seat as low as it would go. Straddling the back of the bike, I held my dick and leaned towards her poking it between her ass cheeks. She felt it there and leaned a little further forward, letting my head press against her lips. I let her rocking motion work my head between them and then into her, my head and a couple inches of my shaft slipping inside her.

"Ohhhhh fuck you feel fat!" my wife groaned as she continued to pedal, though significantly slower. I pushed as much of me into her as I could and then took the remote from my left hand. I turned the vibrator on and reached around her with my left hand, rubbing the little vibrator around her left nipple. "Oh damn. That feels sooooo sexy!" she moaned, rocking her body with each stroke of the pedals. Her butt moved, not only side to side, but up and down as well, stroking her pussy on and off my shaft with each turn of the pedals.

"Fuck. I don't know that you're going to need the vibrator sweetie. Just this motion is going to drive me there pretty damn fast!" my wife panted, looking over at Diane to see her riding the elliptical, but watching us as she did.

"Yeah, me too. Diane may not have anything left to play with if this keeps up!" I groaned.

"Wouldn't hurt my feelings," my wife answered breathlessly. "I'm not really sure I really want to share you."

"You don't have to if you don't want," I groaned, feeling the beginnings of her orgasm clench around me.

"Oh damn!" she squeaked as her legs started to tremble. I hadn't even used the vibrator on her clit yet and she was already sailing over the top. "Oh shit! I'm coming lover! I'm commmming!" She did end up stopping, bending over the handlebars, panting and shaking as her pussy squeezed around my hard shaft. If she'd have kept pedaling, she probably would have taken me with her, but she stopped just soon enough to keep me from tumbling over the edge with her. "Oh damn. That was interesting. If you did that every time we exercised, I'd have no problem being motivated!"

"I can agree with that. You almost took me with you. Another quarter mile and you'd be leaking me for the rest of your ride."

"Yeah. I can feel you're still hard, but I guess I did promise Diane."

"You did, and I'm more than ready!" Diane said from the elliptical.

"Well...go on. You know you want to!"

"You're sure? I mean there's no undo button," I asked as I pulled from her pussy.

"No, but go ahead anyway. It might be interesting to see if the grass really is greener."

I shrugged and stepped around the elliptical machine. Somehow, I was going to have to climb on with her already moving. I set the vibrator in the drink holder and stepped to the big wheel housing at the back. I straddled it and lifted my legs to rest my feet on the foot pads next to Diane's. With my feet moving with hers, I slowly moved forward, sliding off the wheel and standing up. It took a few seconds for us to get in sync, but we were soon moving together on the machine, our bodies pressed together.

"Take the handles. Keep us moving!" Diane told me. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but soon understood as she reached behind herself and lifted herself on her toes. "Oh my God!" she gasped as she guided my fat head between her lips and pushed back against me. It was a surprisingly uncoordinated attempt. Neither of us seemed to quite get the right motion, though what motion we had was extremely effective for my already primed cock. I was just getting the vibrator pressed to her clit when the continually changing stroke on my shaft pushed me beyond the ability to hold back. "Oh fuck!" Diane cried in frustration as my body jerked and pumped a gush of cum into her. "Damn! I wasn't ready yet!"

"Sorry. Couldn't help it," I panted apologetically as we stopped moving, my dick still jerking and twitching inside her.

"I've still got a couple miles to go. If you wanna lay on the weight bench and let him finish you with the vib!" my wife said from the bike. "I know what I said, but I never figured he'd come first."

"You did too good of a job on him."

"Come on. If you want me to finish you," I said, pulling out of her and stepping off the machine. I stepped back to give Diane room to climb off and step to the weight bench. She lay down on her back, her head towards the weight bar and her ass at the end of the bench. I knelt down and lifted one of her legs. She lifted the other and spread them wide for me. I felt like I owed her a decent orgasm after unloading in her like I did, so I pressed and twisted the little peanut shaped vibrator into her pussy, coaxing it to settle how my wife prefers it, hoping she'd find it equally good. I lowered my face to her smooth bare pussy and used my fingers to spread her fat outer lips and the short flowery inner lips to expose her pink depths. I licked up her lips, tasting some of my own cum as I licked up and around her hard little clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she gasped as I attacked her clit with the tip of my tongue. "Oh my God does that feel good!"

"Doesn't Tom do that?" my wife asked as she looked back at us, still riding, but much more slowly.

"Oh hell no. He expects me to suck his dick and swallow him, but there's no way he's putting his face between any woman's legs," she answered breathlessly. "Oh my God....ohhhh fuck!" she gasped as I squeezed the top of her lips to push her clit out at me and closed my lips around it. I sucked it into my mouth and teased it again, flicking rapid fire across it. She arched her back and pushed her pussy at me, moaning loudly. "Oh God. I'm gonna come. Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she almost screamed as her whole body tensed and shuddered. I could feel her juices gush out at me around the vibrator, squirting onto my neck and chest. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Fuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned.

"Oh fuck!" I heard my wife gasp. I pulled from Diane's pussy far enough to see my wife grinding her clit on the bike seat, climaxing again, her juices visibly dripping down around the pointy bike seat.

It hadn't been all that long, but I was hard as hell again. I lifted myself and knelt between Diane's legs and rubbed my again engorged head up and down her slit. I looked at my wife, who sat panting on the bike, looking back at me. I wasn't sure what she was thinking as I slowly pressed into Diane. She moaned softly as I pushed into her vaginal tunnel, driving myself deeper until my head hit her cervix. I moved my hands under her legs, lifting and holding them high and apart as I started to stroke into her.

After a few moments she pulled her knees back, holding them back and apart even further, letting me drive hard into her with each stroke. I reached for her wildly rolling tits, gripping and squeezing them as I thrust in and out of her, my thighs slapping her bare ass. At that point it didn't matter to my body that I'd already come three times today. It was going to make a valiant effort to find something to give her as the sight of her sexy younger body and the sensations of her tight pussy pushed me ever closer to another climax. I'd been taught by an older woman when I was much, much younger, that a gentleman ALWAYS waited for the woman to come first. I'd been unable to do that on the elliptical, and I was determined to give her the chance this time.

My wife climbed from the bike and stepped to us. I wondered for a moment if she was going to make us stop, but instead she stepped over the bench, facing me, her pussy hovering over Diane's face as she stood there, staring at my cock sliding in and out of Diane, her fingers teasing her pussy yet again.

In and out I thrust, jamming my cock hard into her, smashing my head against her cervix with each stroke. It was something my wife didn't enjoy, but it seemed to be driving Diane to even higher heights as her climax started to wash over her. I could feel her pussy clenching around me, making the already tight depths even tighter. Her body shuddered and trembled in front of me, her open mouthed gasp of pleasure triggering my own conclusion. My body bucked hard, jamming me deep into her, my cock surging what little it could find, into her hot depths. I knelt there for what felt like minutes, my cock buried inside her, jerking and twitching as she spasmed around me.

"OhmyGod," Diane mumbled as we both slowly drifted down from our mutual climax. "I don't think I've ever been fucked so deep!"

"Tom doesn't screw you that way?" my wife asked breathlessly as she slowed her own motions on her clit, her sopping wet pussy practically dripping on Diane's face.

"Oh Nancy, you have no idea how good you have it. No, Tom will fuck me hard when he feels like it, but it's nowhere near that deep and most of the time he finishes before I'm ready. You're so lucky to have a man like Scott. And not just for the sex. He treats you like a queen and you don't even realize it."

"I know he treats me well, but as far as sex, don't all guys wanna just keep going until the girl comes a couple times?"

"Only in porn movies. Before I met Tom, I'd say only one or two were considerate enough to let me come first. I think most guys are shoot first and let her get off later. At least that's been my experience."

"Oh. Well, Scott's never been that way."

"Like I said, you have no idea how good you have it. I couldn't believe you'd turned into a once a month'er. It's nice to see you taking advantage of that dick again," Diane said as I pulled out of her and flopped onto my back on the floor, trying to catch my breath. Diane moved from under my wife and off the bench. She reached for one of my wife's hands and pulled her until she was laying half on top of me on the floor. "I'll see you later," she said as she picked up her clothes and walked out of the room.

"I wonder if that's what I look like when you're fucking me?" she whispered, her face inches from mine.

"Probably not," I answered. "Your tits are way bigger, and you don't usually lay on the weight bench!"

"Smart ass. You know what I mean."

I hugged her tight to me. "Yeah, that's pretty much how you look."

"You like seeing me like that? When I climax I mean?"

"I love watching you get naked, I love seeing you naked, and I love how you look when you come. So yes, I do! I wouldn't mind at all seeing you naked more often. It really turns me on."

"Hmmm. Have to see what I can do about that then," she whispered before lowering her face to mine for a long soft kiss.

12