All Comments on 'Twelve Days of Christmas - Xmas Day'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Wow! Utterly depraved…. Not a lick of common sense or even basic morality here. You managed to hit every button.

Great stroker. Wouldn’t use it for a philosophical discourse; but a great stroker!

5 stars.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Great series thanks for sharing your fantasies and writing talent.

Cheers

SAGE

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Oh, I see. Because Scott only cucked his son with "a couple inches" of his dick, it doesn't actually matter or mean anything. Oke doke. I'm sure Jason would totally agree. Why the hell does the male mc in so many of this sort of story end up turning into an amoral, selfish asshole? If his dick had "almost" gone in, catching on the entrance as he (still inappropriately) humped on her, that might be a little more understandable as something they just "wouldn't talk about". But no, he actually penetrated her, and brought her to climax while inside her. And then she's still doing shit with him the next day, and Jason, his son, has vanished into the aether. I read this chapter hoping for some kind of resolution or repair of the Christmas eve fuckery, but actions don't appear to have consequences in this universe. Ah well.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 2 years ago

Amazing!!! Are we gonna hear about the New Year’s Eve party rose wants to have?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the series! I know this was titled the twelve days of Christmas, but you left yourself open to many spin-offs. If you do, I look forward to future encounters with Tara (pregnant and lactating) and Trish. Well done like all of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incest ruined whole series

TopazThornTopazThornabout 2 years ago

Great story, very hot. I wouldn't mind seeing what happens on New Years eve.

jwswinglejwswingleover 1 year ago

Any chance there will be further adventures from this married couple? Seems ripe for some more stories.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

No the end ruined it for me. Nancy sets up Tara to be fucked by her husband so she can get off. Tara cheats on Jason and they all help. What a bunch of cunts to do that to their son. Then they debauch the other daughters hubby first and then get her to go along with it the cheating cunts.

So after having enjoyed most of the story l decidedly hated how you ended it.

So in the end you score 1/5 and deservedly so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the bomb went off and totally destroyed this series with this chapter especially(well previous as well).

i HATE when an author has the character say "i can't be hypocritical" to let another character do something they actually do not like. these types of relationships only work when boundaries and limits are set. that is each define what they are and are not comfortable with and then sticking to it. that line basically says those limits can be ignored when a character feels like it and it is all ok.

the extreme escalation of her jerking russ off over herself should have made her husband mad but instead he is suddenly a cuck and shrugs it off. then she is talking about not only flashing but touching other men and having them touch her as if this isn't a great big warning sign of a crash ahead. ridiculous end to this.

gladventurergladventurer26 days ago

I enjoyed this series until the last 2 parts. Screws his son’s wife and then fingers her in church during service. Then they manipulate their own daughter into sex with them. I don’t care if the mc’s wife is ok with it, I wouldn’t be! There’s a difference between being hot and sexually adventurous and what this turned into at the end. She’ll be fucking other guys before you know it MC, so you better be ready for it. There’s a difference between suppressing your desires and controlling and directing them. I am looking for the story that knows the difference. This isn’t liberation, it’s bondage of a different kind. Too bad really, it was promising and fun for 10 parts. Can’t say I didn’t see it coming though, but I hoped for a better ending. I would rate the first 10 parts highly, not so these last 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...