All Comments on 'Twelve Hours'

by myinnerslut

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nympheenympheeover 17 years ago
I love it

This is a fantastic story honey, I can't belive it's your first submission. I love the fact that you put the choice in at the end- do we get to see what happens next?

n x

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very nice.

i really like the way you have her personality so evident. i especially like the way you show us she is new to this and finds it difficult to serve without question at first. really nice effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sweet read

I must say...i sure wish He was my Dom. The story seem so real and full of experience. It was filled with sexual anticipation and a wonderful commentation that was specific and well described to the reader. I never once wondered what..who...where...or why. Simply put...a very sweet read. Thanks for the images of a very well written fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful....

Truly beautiful writing. It is evident that you are writing from not only experience, but also your heart. I look forward to more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please More!!!!!!!

Your story was hot. I was hot reading it. An amazing consensual bdsm story. Makes me want to eat italian, among other things. Please write more.

northwoods_subnorthwoods_subalmost 17 years ago
We need more!!!

Very well written! Sounds like a fantasy out of my own head. Keep writing!

HottieMamaHottieMamaover 16 years ago
Awesome!!!

mis....

This is a GREAT story...

sexycaz22sexycaz22about 16 years ago
Brilliant!

Why did I not see this story before???? I often saw the link in your sig, but never clicked it till now!

:D That's what I wanted but in reserve roles, me as a Domme, and the boy as my sub/slave. Thank you for making me realise that it is my fantasy for me and for someone lucky enough to be my sub.

Brilliant, and I hope you will write another story like this.

Pretty please.....?

AngelineAngelinealmost 16 years ago
Really Well Written!

MIS, your story is alluring and well written. D/s is not my cup of tea, but this was so well done that it got even to me. I'm glad I took the opportunity to read it and hope you'll write more, maybe even some poetry! :-)

NALA CAYENNENALA CAYENNEover 15 years ago
I loved this Sweetie

I would definitely love to see the next chapter of their lives *kisses*

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

I would also like to find out what happens next! Erotic and beautiful story, MIS.

Velvet BubblesVelvet Bubblesabout 15 years ago
Lovely.

This was a lovely story. I don't like the word slut, you know that. Other than that, I really enjoyed it. I'd love to read more of your stories if you ever post more. I hope you will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was great :) you should think about making a sequel! 5 stars!

leninocalaleninocalaover 10 years ago
Amazing

I found it extremely erotic the way he actually turned you into his slave within a twelve hour period. I have had a few experiences and it brought back very good memories.

If your master approves I would love to play act with you and again with your masters approval write to you and have you perform for me.

Please show this to your master and please have him write back to me and tell me if I can play with you. And have him act out some of the things I tell you to do.

Please both of you write back to me so I can find a slut like you and possibly as our friendship grows your master will eventually let me use you as he does while he watches. I don't know fully what your situation is. but it would be my pleasure to use you

Sincerely

Len

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous