Twelve Hours after Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's pre-come was not nearly as delicious as Vincent's though. I thought I'd let him come on my stomach or back instead of swallowing.

What was I saying? Was I really going to let a total stranger fuck me?

I was. Besides, he technically wasn't a "total" stranger because he just watched me getting fucked by his brother for the last half hour.

Mike was definitely a little rougher than Vincent. Okay, he was a lot rougher than Vincent.

I tried my best to deep throat him, but he was too thick. I gagged a few times, and despite the amount of saliva which now coated his shaft and balls, I could barely take half his length down my throat. Uncontrollable snot and tears appeared, and I didn't even hear the hotel room door close as Vincent left.

Sherry had told me there'd be dicks I'd like to suck, and dicks I'd rather fuck. With Vincent and Mike, I guess I found one of each.

Mike pushed me back on the bed, and dropped to his knees, taking in the smell of my sex. He lapped at my pussy, making it even wetter than it already had been, and rolled his tongue around my labia and clit. His technique was similar to Vincent's but when he put three fingers in me, he went straight to what I'd later find out was my G-spot. The walls of my pussy involuntarily tightened around his fingers.

"Like that, huh?" Mike said from between my legs.

I did. I didn't even realize I had been fondling my own small breasts and pinching my nipples until he looked up at me. I felt just a moment of embarrassment, but Mike just smiled.

As he stood up, Mike's erection stood out proudly in front of him, angling slightly toward the ceiling, instead of straight out like Vincent's. Where Vincent had been blessed with manhood about six inches long, Mike was blessed with at least eight. Maybe nine. And thick. The head was about the same as Vincent's, but the shaft widened in a way that I couldn't have imagined.

He lifted my legs, and pulled me closer to him, my butt just barely hanging off the side of the bed. He caressed my legs, starting at my thighs, and then working his way to my calves and then my feet. He seemed to like my feet as he took turns kissing each toe, and then kissing the soles of my feet. The underside of his cock rubbed against my clit, and as I looked down, the head was about an inch above my belly button.

"Oh shit!" I thought. "He's going to split me in two with that thing."

He pushed my legs back and kissed my calves before spreading my legs and moving in to kiss me on the mouth. As our tongues met, I felt the head of his shaft slip inside me. It felt good, but I felt like I was being teased. He had more to give, and I wanted more. Maybe not all of it, but definitely more than just an inch of that impressive manhood.

I reached down and twisted his shaft slightly. He pushed in another three inches as his shaft twisted straight.

I gasped. He pushed in an inch more, stopped, and then began slowly thrusting back and forth. The whole time, he never stopped kissing me. My neck, my ears, my mouth.

I looked down, and I swear it looked like he was putting only half his length inside me. As he quickened his thrusts, I could feel an orgasm welling up inside me. Caught up in the moment, I locked my heels behind his this, and met his thrusts by pulling him in further. My legs began to shake, and the expression on my face must have confused Mike, making him suddenly stop.

"Are you okay? Am I hurting you?" He asked.

In hindsight, I should have appreciated his being concerned. It was actually one of the few sweet things Mike has ever said to me. Instead, I acted like a bitch in heat, seriously in need of getting off.

"What?!?! Don't fucking stop! I was so close!" I gasped.

And with that, Mike didn't stop. In fact, he fucked me harder, hitting bottom each time, and then some. I looked down and could see my stomach rise with each thrust. I'd later learn about different degrees of orgasm, from mild ones that sometimes resulted in my uncontrolled giggling, to the mind blowing ones that curled my toes and caused me to make funny faces. This was turning out to be one of the latter.

When I came, I came hard. The leg shakes came in waves, as did my vaginal constrictions.

But, even though he knew I was coming, and coming hard at that, Mike didn't stop.

I don't normally swear. I try to keep things clean, even when talking about sexual things, even today. But as Mike kept pumping into me as my orgasm subsided, all I kept saying was, "Oh shit" and "Oh fuck" over and over. Like a hundred times. I probably sounded ridiculous.

Eventually, I just lay there, letting him do all the work. My legs flopped around however he wanted to hold them - mostly using them as leverage to pull me toward him as he thrusted into me.

He had incredible upper body strength. His lower body strength wasn't so bad, either. His face, chest, and arms were covered in sweat. My head was spinning as I felt as if I was just along for the ride. I felt exhausted and detached. My sex barely reacted to him.

At first.

And then, it started feeling good again.

When Mike realized I was getting my second wind, he smiled and told me he was close.

"That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big fucking cock!" I said through clenched teeth.

He was holding back, earlier, because now, he really was fucking me hard.

My orgasm took me by surprise. It started as a flutter through my body, but ended what I could only describe as a hum that stuck around for awhile.

"Let me ride that cock!" I said, pushing him away from me and motioning for him to lay on the bed. He looked a little disappointed, as close to coming as he was. That changed when I straddled him, and slid his full length into my well-fucked pussy.

I put his hands on my small tits and let him squeeze as hard as he wanted. My hips rocked back and forth, and I could feel his cock swelling inside me.

"Oh yeah... that's it. Fill me up, Mike. Fill me with your come," I said under my breath, barely audible. He heard me, though. And that was all it took as the flood gates were released.

His come seemed to jet up into me, and I could feeling each spurt pulsing through his cock. I kept riding him, humping him until froth formed at the base of his shaft.

I let him slip out of me, and then worked my way down his chest, to his stomach, and then his slick shaft and balls. I licked everything, even his butthole, swallowing as I went until ending with my mouth again on his deflated shaft. I sucked one more time, swallowing, and then pulled my mouth off with a kiss on the head of his dick.

I worked my way back up his stomach, then kissed his nipples, sucked on each while I rolled my tongue around them, and then worked my way to his neck.

"Well, you fucked me. Was I as good a fuck as Vincent said?" I whispered.

"No," he said. "You were better."

"Does that count for the free room, then?" I asked.

"That depends," he answered.

"On?..." I asked, rolling onto his side and under his arm.

"On whether or not you let me stick around after Vincent gets back," he said.

"You mean like take turns with me?" I asked while pinching me own nipple and making it hard.

"Something like that," he said, as got up and started putting on his clothes.

"Aren't you going to take a shower?" I asked.

"I'm good, thanks. You go ahead. I have to check on something, but I'll be back... if you want," he asked coyly.

"I want." I said, without any hesitation.

I watched Mike leave, and then forced myself off the bed and into the bathroom. As I sat on the toilet, I looked between my legs and could see that my pussy lips stayed open a little more than usual. Come dripped from my sex for what felt like an eternity.

I finally got around to peeing, and when I finished, I opted to not wipe as I had a feeling I was going to be tender down there for awhile. I flushed, looked in the mirror, and took in the sight of what was an eighteen year-old virgin 24 hours ago, and what was now someone's fuck buddy. Maybe I'd be a fuck buddy for more than one person.

The best thing about hotel showers is they never seem to run out of hot water. I took one of the longest hot showers I've ever taken. I shaved my legs and around my pussy, again. Once out of the shower, I combed my hair straight, knowing it would naturally curl a little as it dried. I thought it'd be fun to put on some fresh make-up, but really went overboard on the eye shadow and lipstick. I found a short terry cloth robe folded neatly on a shelf, put it on, and stepped out of the bathroom to find Vincent emptying a shopping bag.

"I got you some food. Not sure you'd be starving with as much come as you've had in your mouth this morning, but figured you could use some regular food, anyway." Vincent said, not looking directly at me.

"Thank you, Vincent," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek and letting the robe fall open enough to show off a nipple. I made no attempt to close it back up.

"Where's Mike? he asked.

I explained that he had to go check on something, but would be back later. I watched for a reaction. He didn't seem surprised.

"Figures." He said.

"What figures?" I asked.

"Mike always pulls this shit. I meet a girl that might actually end up being my girlfriend someday, and he shows up and somehow manages to fuck her brains out until she forgets all about me." Vincent said, more to himself than to me.

I wasn't sure how to respond. First, I had no intention of ever being Vincent's girlfriend. We weren't soulmates, but I had no problem being his fuck buddy. Second, if he didn't want his brother to fuck me, he shouldn't have let him watch us fuck. And, he certainly shouldn't have left Mike in the room with me, alone.

"Vincent, you'll always be my first," was the best I could come up with. "And I don't want you going anywhere the rest of the time we're in this hotel room. Okay?"

He nodded, and started emptying out a paper bag while I rummaged through the yogurt parfait, coffee, and orange juice in another bag.

When he pulled out a rather large tube of KY lubricant, I felt like that wasn't going to be necessary.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Vincent," I said with my best puppy dog eyes. "But I think Mike might have stretched my pussy out a little more, and I still have come dripping out of me. We probably won't need that."

Vincent looked up at me with a half smile. "This," he held up the tube of KY, "this is for your butt."

To be continued...

12