Twelve Hours Pt. 04

Story Info
A footjob in the kitchen.
979 words
4.07
7.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

10:40 -- 11:00pm

She was still trembling a few minutes later taking my hand to get off the bed. This was supposed to be an afterglow period, but she was positively glowing now. Her cheeks were red still after cumming earlier. She slipped off the bed into my arms. I was finding tonight that I was suffering quite quickly from any distance from the touch of her body and I instantly embraced her now. "You're good," she murmured simply into my ear.

"And you are -- spectacular," I returned the compliment. She looked down, almost like a person finding it difficult to take a compliment. A puzzling silence fell. "Let's go to the kitchen -- get a drink?"

I nodded. She has not been to the kitchen yet, so I took the lead and she followed. I stopped at the foot of the stairs and turned around quickly when she was half way down. Still couldn't believe I just had her -- perfectly formed lips, perfectly shaped nose, young taut tanned skin, incredible pair of breasts and long slim legs going all the way to her ass. Not to mention the shaven pussy. She was genuinely breathtaking.

In the kitchen, we helped ourselves to just water. Sat at a table facing each other. It was strangely awkward in some senses. We may have just fucked, but we barely knew each other, having met on the train less than 2 hours ago. I was just about to ask a lame question of the "What do you do?" sort, but was caught completely unawares: under the table, she stretched her legs and I felt her sexy feet rubbing my cock. Seductively, she placed a finger across her lips for silence, and seeing my stir in my chair, she slipped the finger inside her mouth to suck it. Like a young shy teen girl surprised at the effect she was having.

Soon the second feet joined. The effect was instantaneous. The touch of her feet against my member felt dazzling -- very unexpected, hot touch of her toes, but also soles, against me. I looked down at her feet massaging the cock slowly yet firmly, then our eyes met over the table. I groaned. "Got oil here?" she asked.

O-ho! This was about to get hotter. I licked my lips in anticipation. "Cupboard just behind you." This was within her reach. She extended her arm to open the cupboard and found the plastic bottle, then pushed it across the table to me. With slightly shaky hands, I opened it and poured some on her feet. "Rub it on," her tone was suddenly commanding like she was ordering me about. I did as I was ordered. This involved getting my hands all over her gorgeous feet. Who created this woman whose skin was without any imperfections? Her toes, the skin of her souls, the fragility of her feet were all impossibly arousing.

"Add some on your cock."

I did so.

She grabbed my cock with toes of her both feet now. She started at the base, next to my balls. The second she started moving up, rubbing her toes against me, I was taken over. The heat of the kink was excruciatingly hot. Every time her feet rubbed against my tip I sensed a wave of hot and cold come over me in response. I moaned and shut my eyes. Soon, the only sounds besides those of my pleasure were the wet sounds of her toes against my cock. She was speeding up getting into a good rhythm, but then suddenly switched to rubbing my undershaft with her big toes -- alternating between her left and right leg. Absolutely masterly -- or so I thought since there was more in store.

I drew in air sharply when she switched to the sides of her toes rubbing my cock between them. I rolled my eyes, overwhelmed, and dug fingernails into my thighs. She was back to her toes holding my dick between them, applying pressure during the footjob. "Oh yes, baby, oh yes—" she mouthed almost inaudibly over the table, grabbing her tits.

The sensations in my groin and the sight of her squeezing her tits were threatening to take me over the edge. "Holy FUCK, Lily—" I groaned. "Stop if you want me to last... too good... too good—" The last words were breathed out, practically in exasperation. She knew to withdraw.

"Yes, I am." She walked around the table to stand next to me. I turned towards her or rather towards her breast, now directly in my face. I instantly sucked it. She moaned. Then she knelt down, looking directly at me.

"I am not like other girls. I don't play games, really. I am for men."

I looked at her puzzled and frowned.

She went on, "I am not like other girls," she insisted. "I can be what you want me to be. Romantic and sensitive or slutty and sensitive. I can make love or just fuck." I could barely believe what I was hearing. I thought girls like this only existed in my male fantasies or on niche arty porn sites. "I can submit to you or be fully controlling. I can be your schoolgirl fantasy or order you about." She stopped for a second, measuring the reaction she was getting. I am certain my face painted a fully positive picture for her right now. "I am a full package," she laughed. "I can be your slut to fuck or be Mr Darcy's gentle lover."

A pause letting me regain some form of composure. "Which will I be next?" she inquired.

She was squatting in front of me with one hand over her breast and the other rubbing her clit. I don't know if she was pushing for a certain answer but I knew what I wanted.

"Slut to fuck."

sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers