Twelve Hours Pt. 03

Story Info
Inside Lisa for the first time.
3.2k words
4.29
10.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

9.50pm -- 10.40pm

I felt for the light switch next to the door and the hall was flooded with light. She came in. I locked the door behind her. I turned around to find her quite literally in my face, her eyes inches away from my own. Wide-open eyes, very expressive, gorgeous, a blend of a look that is both soft and harbouring desire. Quietly, without a word, she pushed my jacket down my arms. There was a confidence there of a person who knows exactly what they are doing and what they want. Not in my wildest dreams could I have guessed that from the way she was acting earlier on the train. She was close enough feel my throbbing cock against her legs. Her blonde plait was running down over her shoulder now, stopping just over her breasts, now presented to me in full light. They were quite large, very firm-looking and perfectly tanned. Small areolas crowned them with dark nipples, quite visibly erect. Instantly, I wanted to kiss them, suck them. But for now, she was quietly and patiently undoing my shirt's buttons.

My chest felt cool now being exposed to the cool air of the house and got mixed with the feeling of heat from the rapidly accelerating arousal. She pulled me in for a kiss; first gentle, tugging my lip, but as her firm, young breasts rubbed against the fast-erecting nipples of my own, the kiss turned deeper, more French. Her tongue snaked in first, but was soon duelled by mine. It was impossible not to wrap my hands around her waist first and then find and cup her butt whilst at it. Round, young, firm ass. The kiss was hot, wet and intrusive. When we broke for air, we entered the next stage. The notion of "angelic Lisa" was quickly dissipating and was getting replaced by "lusty angel".

I didn't just kiss her breasts. I sucked them and hard, pressing her against the hall wall, pushing a picture off its nail. Nobody cared. She moaned in my ear as my tongue was circling her nipples, hard under my tongue, sucking them. She put her hands through my hair, moaning louder. "Oh yes, baby... oh yes—" only spurred me on.

"Ok," she breathed out, her voice wheezing, saucy. "Where's your bed?" Her look and body were tense, wanting.

I pointed to the upstairs. She went first and I followed, watching her slim, tight ass, covered in just a short tight skirt, swaying. "Left," I instructed her when she reached the landing. She murmured a sound of appreciation -- I did indeed have a large double bed, more than sufficient to accommodate both of us and three people later in the night. She kneeled on the bed where she instantly took her skirt off. She did not wear any pants. Slim, blonde, looking breakable and fragile, incredibly beautiful and now with this tight, firm, young ass.

My cock was struggling to get out.

But for now, I only took off my shoes, trousers and socks, leaving my white boxers now. She was lying down on the bed, stunning, gorgeous and sexy. I stroked and then stretched her right leg up into the air, looking at her pink, inviting and perfectly shaven pussy. A flash of my cock thrust hard into her raced through my mind as I slowly, tantalisingly moved my hand up her body, up from her leg up to her neck brushing her breasts on the way. She was looking at me with a look of aching desire.

I leaned down to kiss her abdomen first, tasting the drugging sweetness of her skin. She stirred. I did not wait long before kissing my way up to her right breast. With my hand, I squeezed it and pushed it up into my wanting mouth. Placing a few kisses on it, I shifted forward to kiss her gently on her lips. There was arousing quiet in the room just now as we slowed the action down, which we knew was just a prelude to intensity later. Her lips were pure sweetness and velvet. With the third kiss, I pulled her lower lip into mine. This was slow, almost romantic. If it weren't for her being naked and my cock erect in my pants, it could've been -- for a moment at least! -- a romance of some sort. I dug my kisses in the crook of her neck as felt her hands grazing my back. The sounds of kissing and our heavy panting were the only ones that disturbed the silence. It wasn't to last, of course.

My kisses travelled down to her chest and I was now kissing her left breast -- pulling her nipple into my mouth again and again. She was watching her feast on her and the first, quiet moans started arriving. Her arms stretched behind her head against the bed frame, pushing her breast slightly deeper into my mouth.

I wanted more, of course, and was soon moving down -- making a kisses trail down her body towards her thighs. I licked my fingers and rubbed against her clip. She stretched her arms further and arched her back in response. I dived in between her thighs, now licking her clit. Her scent was drugging, intoxicating, getting me harder if it was even possible. I pulled her folds in between my lips before slipping two of my fingers inside her. Oh boy, was she wet. The walls of her insides were already pulsating against my fingers. She was delightfully tight.

Continuing to finger her, I lowered my lips to lick her clit again, now beginning to elicit more or more moans from her. I applied more pressure with her tongue now, putting it into a vibrating movement. The waves of pleasure was quite obviously coursing through her already -- she was beginning to dig her fingers into the bedsheets. Her writhing movements were beginning to be larger and she was arching her back repeatedly. At this point, it was a case of gorgeous romantic lovemaking. She had a gorgeous hot pussy. All shaven, her pussy lips were a light shade of pink, not too large and exactly like a flower about to bloom. Beginning to glisten now from my licking and from her own juices taken outside as I fingered her, it was a dazzling, hot sight.

I now proceeded with a series of licks of her clit in the upward direction. The kissing sounds were getting louder now and her moaning was now continuous. The view of her -- from her pussy towards her face, with her breasts on the way -- was spectacular. Her head on the side, her eyes were closed to better enjoy the sensations and her lips parted just slightly, giving her a sex angel kind of look. Her long black eyelashes only added to the effect. Her both arms were up -- she was all set up to simply enjoy the sensations I was providing. A puzzling switch from the fully confident person I'd seen in the car. I sped up my fingering motions, becoming more insistent, and just watched her body and her face. Her ass and hips began to move now against my finger. She smiled a blend of heart-melting and hot smile at me and placed both her hands on her thighs -- it was getting hot down there, it seems!

Continuing faster and harsher fingering, I combined this with licking and sucking her clit now. One of her hands raked through my hair and her hips were now in continuous circling motion. She was being taken to the next level and in response so was I. Now my lips were glued to her clit licking and sucking hard. Her hands clutched at the bedsheets. I was getting more and more of her sex on my lips and the scent was beginning to drive me crazy. Her hips were moving against me, trying to meet my ministrations.

I needed to kiss her again, though, it was too gorgeous not to. I kissed my way up her abdomen. She lifted herself, sitting up, for a series of passionate kisses. We knew it was time for my cock.

She started by kissing my chest -- warm, wet arousing kisses. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and I stood in front of her -- perfectly positioned. As she was placing the kisses lower and lower down, her hand was rubbing my cock through the boxers. The material was long soaked in my precum, of course. She pulled the boxers down slowly, almost patiently.

I gave a loud moan when she first pulled my cock inside her mouth. She knew exactly how to do this. Wrapped her little taut fingers at the base of it and sucked at the top. She switched to a handjob for a while before pulling me back in again. Instinctively, I placed my hand at the back of her neck, pushing her gently against me. Her tongue was incredibly adept at swirling around its head. She went to a handjob for a while again, kissing my abdomen, mixing up the heat with romance.

But romance was fast departing from at least my head. Her hot mouth just made me want her more and soon I pushed Lisa back onto the bed. She certainly did not object.

My body snaked up hers and my lips quickly reached her delicious nipples. I positioned myself behind her; kind of like a spooning position except she was not lying on her back but on her side, which allowed her to wrap her hand around my neck. I found her pussy and clit again and accompanied by the hazy sensation of complete arousal, I slipped my cock inside her.

For a moment, I thought my entire body would explode. The arousal spread across my every limb with astonishing speed the second I entered her. Holy fuck, she was tight and wet! In this position, I was just inches away from her face; our eyes met. She returned the look -- and for a split second, before the waves of arousal started taking over in an instant, I simply drowned in her eyes.

It was quite impossible not to move. The heat around my cock was too intense and my hips were already doing movements -- slow at first -- against her groin. Every thrust of mine was punctuated by her insides pulsating against me, making me quite mad. Her moans were getting louder now. One of my arms lifted her thigh up, allowing for easier smoother thrusts; the other slid under her neck. She found that hand with hers and her fingers found mine. Amidst the moaning and the thrusts, in the haze of lust, she was that angel again -- an angel with perfect, blemish-free body and a Greek goddess breasts. The goddess I was inside of.

Her other hand slipped down to her thigh. We found that perfect rhythm now and I was now pushing harder, my balls slapping against her more decisively, more insistently. She turned her face to me, kissing me softly in a kind of absent way, clearly focused entirely on her pussy. Relentlessly pushing in and out of her, I kissed my way down her cheek and tugged on her earlobe. We were now in a classic spooning position, on our sides, just her face was towards me, kissing me again. She brought her both legs closer together, making for incredible fucking friction.

This was pure heaven. She was continually moaning, just spurring on my passion -- this is practically touching -- her breasts were swaying at my every thrust and the heat against my cock rhythmically moving inside her was furnace-like. She turned her face away now, focusing entirely on her pleasure. I had just her back and her ass in my view just now and focused entirely on moving inside her. If she was wet before, now her juices were truly flowing.

She was the one to change position. It was quite natural when she lifted herself up and straddled me. Her tender, soft fingers found my cock and pushed it onto her pussy -- or was it her pussy that pushed onto it? (who cares) Awww my, this was deeper. I let out a loud groan. She smiled in honest, frank satisfaction. She looked intensely into my eyes -- a large, unabashed smile -- while her ass was beginning to buck. Unknowingly and in trance, I placed my hands on her ass, squeezing them. She cupped my face, her nose rubbing mine, lips inches away from me; her warm breath washing down my face. Her firm, wet, inviting insides were too overpowering and the expertly circular movements of her hips were just too much and left me no choice but to thrust harder, try to meet her movements in unison. I was moaning as much as her, of course, and we were both winding each other up.

Clearly reaching the next level of pleasure, she lifted herself up now, supporting herself against my chest with the palms of her hands. Her long hair undulated gently in a smooth classy motion. For just a second there, watching her figure, her breasts, lips and feeling her pussy around me, it struck me that I was, essentially, fucking an angel. An aroused, turned on, naked angel that I was inside of was passionately riding me.

She leaned closer to me again, intensifying the rapidly more and more erratic swaying of her hips against my more and more insistent thrusts. Stroking my face with one hand, I managed to see she was focusing all her attention on being fucked. She was no longer moaning; these were loud groans. More and more frequently, she would breathe in rapidly. What we were doing was working!

We got into a rhythm now, achieved steady movements against each other. The pressure against my cock and the surrounding heat got even more intense. To get a better angle, she rose up again to the rider's position, supporting herself with both hands on my chest, heaving loudly. I couldn't bear her too far away from me, though, and pulled her back down for a kiss, letting her groan into my mouth. Grabbing her firm young butt firmly, I pushed down onto my aching throbbing cock, repeating this action several times.

Eventually, we couldn't take it anymore; needed more closeness. Without breaking contact for a single second, I lifted myself into a sitting position, getting her to straddle me. In tight, practically romantic embrace, we were just kissing for a second there. Deep passionate French kisses. My cock deep inside her unable to move much but what incredible friction, slowly grinding against her. The sensation travelled up my spine like fire. She easily won the tongue duel. Her breasts were against me, her muff around me, her wet tongue inside my mouth -- I was being consumed by fire from all sounds and somehow getting goosebumps out of it. When she broke the kiss, I let the arousal contained within out with a long "O-o-oooo-hhh" groan. She smiled -- a beaming, happy smile; a perfect row of teeth. This all felt like lovemaking and she was loving and gentle and incredibly passionate. Where was the "slut" girl from the taxi? Or did I genuinely happen across a girl who could be both Anne of Green Gables and Emmanuelle in one? A romantic soul with a huge sex drive? I thought these women did not exist, and yet—

Our eyes met and we both knew what should happen next. I lifted her up and put down on her back on the bed. The cock slipped out for a few seconds. In a simple missionary position, I was soon back in. Kissing her neck at first, I began. Contrary to just a few minutes before, it was now me who was in control, being on top of her. She raised and spread her legs for me and I, without much ado, began thrusting. She was incredibly wet by now -- wet, slippery, welcoming. Easily achieving good pace very quickly, I kept kissing her neck and she breathing moans into my ear. Her velvet-like pussy just kept giving. My initial thrusts were now turning into rhythmical, insistent and unrelenting pumping. Hell, this felt good! -- I raised myself up and leaning on extended arms got an even better angle. She was "trapped" under me, just enjoying the sensations. She was watching me with her wide-open expressive, sultry blue eyes -- for a while, after which she closed them, giving in to sensations.

We were both entering the next stage, swiftly moving past "lovemaking" towards just "fucking". I felt ferocious, animalistic and she was my receptacle. The cock was sliding in and out easily as she bounced gently against the memory foam mattress. I pushed her legs up over my shoulders, getting fabulous access to her pussy into which I was ramming deep. The view was superb, seeing my cock disappear inside her again and again. Her groans were now grunts. The bed was squeaking in unison with my thrusts.

She now spread her legs into a spreadeagle position. Fucking hot beyond anything I'd experienced before. A new surge of blazing fire reached my balls -- as much as I wanted to cum inside her, on her tits or her face -- wherever! -- even now I knew I need to keep it for later as more would cum, but she certainly wouldn't mind. But I wanted her to do it.

Pulled her up slightly and knelt in front of her, wrapping her legs around my ass. Then I led one of her hands to her clit and she got the message instantly. Oh yes, the little slut knew what to do. To the sounds of my dick's thrusts and my balls slaps against her butt, she was pleasuring herself running her fingers hard up and down her clit in circular motion.

Then she added another hand just for good measure. Beginning to scream, she was clearly getting there. God, how much I wanted to just come inside her! -- but it was to be later. Instead of giving in to sensations fully, I was administering rhythmical, hard, forceful shoves. When she was biting her lips and writhing, trying to escape, I knew she was in throes.

Her body went into spasms. Completely out of control, she grabbed her tits, hard, first just gasping out "yes yes yes" several times in rapid succession before blindly going back to rub her clit. Then her body seemed to practically compress and it seemed that all the pent-up unreleased arousal concentrated in her pussy and tits. Then the release came in the form of a guttural "OH YES" followed by hoarse and throaty, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" She grabbed whatever bits of the bedsheets that she could. Her entire body shook. I grabbed her firmly by her hips, holding as much in place as I could as a wave of shivers washed over her body.

I pulled her into my arms and held her there against my chest in afterglow, that young, perfect sexy and lewd nubile. I knew, too, that these last 50 minutes were just a beginning of a wild night I'd never forget.

sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers