Twelve Hours Pt. 07

Story Info
Still tied up, I get to watch some lesbian action.
1.6k words
4.16
7.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

0:00 -- 0:30

"Hi darling." Alyssa voice travelled up via the landing into the bedroom, muffled by carpets and the distance from the front door. Her voice was melodious, tonal. That kind of tone of voice implied another Anne of Green Gables character -- Diana Barry, perhaps. Yet, there was certainly nothing very Lucy Maud Montgomery about this situation. Trying to imagine what she looked like, I looked down at my cock, still hard, but slowly deflating during these few minutes of a break.

The door downstairs shut behind Alyssa. "Always helping a girl in need, huh?" That was Lily's voice.

"You know me -- never say no to the needy." Alyssa's laugh was not Diana Barry anymore; it was extrovert and confident. "What's he like?"

A pause before Lily's answer came. "Hot, what do you think?"

Next, there were steps moving upstairs. Soft sounds; Alyssa was likely not wearing any shoes.

She was not Diana Barry. In fact, she looked like a particularly luscious girl next door with a hint of a porn star; so strikingly beautiful that she looked almost unreal. Brunette. Long curly hair cascading down her neck onto her shoulders. Superb figure. She had a pair of deep-set eyes that looked blue in the current light. It was an intense, almost piercing gaze, unafraid to maintain eye contact. Her nose was slightly upturns, resulting in her looking like she "had airs"; only adding to the confident, intense look in her eyes. But then her thin lips with just a touch of lipstick were giving her a gentle look -- curious combination of contradictions.

I rested my own eyes on her breasts. She was wearing a simple pink-coloured tank top -- through this, I assessed her set to be larger than Lily's. Much larger, in fact. It was quite clear there was no bra underneath. A tiny smile danced on my lips. She noticed. "Like what you see?" Alyssa demanded, eyeing me up and down, clearly bemused by my being tied up and the cock's hardness growing again. "Oh yeah," I replied simply and factually. Her wearing just a pair of white shorts, revealing her long tanned legs did not escape me, either.

The stark naked Lily rejoined us in the bedroom now. "Well, dahling—" Alyssa bent over towards me, and darting her tongue out kissed me. I hissed in return -- the kiss was hot, firm and unexpected. The woman knew what she was doing. "You're just going to watch first, aren't you, nicely tied up, aren't you?" she said to me, grinning wickedly and turning to Lily.

I was about to watch some lesbian action just now!

Lily was already on the bed. She sat down on the other side of the bed from me and spread her legs wide for all to see. When Alyssa smiled at her, it got clear to me that they shared a friendship, based, it seemed, on the enjoyment of lust together -- probably many times before. Blanking me out now completely, their focus was entirely on each other.

Lily was now joined by Alyssa on the bed. They kissed -- a few slow passionate kisses in (raising the blood pressure in my cock instantly) Lily's hand was already squeezing Alyssa's tit through the tank top. It didn't take long before the tank top was discarded onto the floor.

Alyssa's tits could not be more different than Lily's. Much larger as was obvious from before -- D or E, I thought. Sexy, packed tight. A familiar tingle of arousal flashed through my body. Her tits sported gorgeous pink nipples and delightfully quite dark areolas contrasting with her slightly lighter tanned skin. "Udders—" crossed my fired-up blazing mind now conjuring up images of my cock cumming all over those knockers, but I would need to wait longer that night to get to that part (hopefully). In the meantime, I was watching her sway her ass while removing her shorts. Large, smooth, almost blemish-free ass -- but still with tiny pink panties on.

She lay herself on her back and Lily was already on top of her. A short kiss was followed by Lily's lips locking onto Alyssa's left tit. They were already both panting deeply. It was obvious Lily wanted her pussy -- my cock was throbbing watching her kiss her way down towards the panties. She pulled these just slightly down and planted several kisses on and around Alyssa's abdomen; the tantalising ministrations produced Alyssa's first loud moan that night. Five seconds later, Alyssa's panties were off, revealing her glorious pussy.

The lips were heavy and dark. The pussy was perfectly shaven, of course. A trickle of semen trickled down my cock. Spreading her friend's thighs wide, Lily wasted no time now to plant several kisses there. Alyssa moaned, her lips parted open, watching her friend glue herself to her. She was being sucked on, progressively hard with Lily's tongue's tip slipping in just a bit inside the crack. "Oh yeah—gorg—" slipped out of Alyssa's lips as she continued. Lily's tongue was soon circling around her clit, making space for her finger to enter and thrust into her. The brunette responded in moans and groans, spreading her thighs even slightly wider. Her fabulous tits were swaying erratically as the finger thrusts kept coming. She slipped one hand down onto her ass, adding to the sensations.

"Like that?" Lily asked.

"Yeah" Alyssa panted back. Lily's finger effort now doubled: index and middle finger now went in and her thrusts were now quicker. Encouraged by her friend's now continuous groans and moans, her movements were now rhythmical, merciless and methodical. She was able to do that whilst sucking harder and harden on the clit.

Watching this, I was quite literally drooling, my spit trickling down my chin. Not being able to grab my cock was simply torture.

Overcome by sensations, Alyssa tossed her head back and closed her eyes as her head hit the pillow. Lily's fingers now not only moved in and out, but she curled them slightly, getting more friction. Alyssa jerked her head up and went for a passionate kiss while being finger-pumped. Lily was obsessed with her clit, though (can't blame her) and went straight back to sucking her clit. Harsher and harsher and more rapid, she was clearly producing overwhelming sensations in her friend. The fingers were forceful and demanding, suffering no resistance.

Alyssa pulled her up for a hot French kiss eventually, though, seemingly not being able to take this anymore. This time the kiss was longer, deeper and incredibly passionate. Their bodies seemed to fit perfectly together, Alyssa's legs wrapped around Lily's ass, pussies grinding against each other. Without stopping the kisses and tongues darting into each other's mouth, Alyssa's hand snaked down to find Lily's wet, dripping pussy now, rubbing it expertly with her open hand. Lily's responded with panting muffled moans into her friend's mouth. I got a first-row seat here, Lily's ass was just inches from where I was sitting and I just watched Alyssa's hand rub that juice-wet clit. Through Lily's wide-spread legs, I could see her rubbing her friend's clit. Aching to break from my bonds, I simply wanted to grab my cock and ram it into those young, wet pussies.

The viewing just got better when Lily pushed two fingers back inside, eliciting moans of appreciation from her friend. This was like watching porn without being able to grab your cock -- true torture.

Soon enough, Alyssa, clearly being consumed by flames of passion, pushed Lily to lie down on her back, and straddled her. I think you guys know what happened next? -- yeah, Alyssa moved over her face and was soon face-sitting her. Lily wasted no time spreading her lips and darting her tongue out into her. Alyssa soon helped her and held her folds open for her, murmuring guttural, "Oh yeah" while the other bitch would stick her tongue into the wet canal. "Oh my God, fuck ya!" Alyssa yelled, panting loudly. She now trapped Lily tight under her and all Lily could do is to lick and suck her -- hard. Lily's face was now very obviously drenched into Alyssa's juices. The scent of those reached me too and was driving me crazy. I loved seeing Alyssa's expression -- looking down towards her sexy friend, lips open, saliva dripping involuntarily. She looked the epitome of sexual depravity. She arched her back as if to showcase her tits to the whole world. Then focused back on getting her pussy served -- stretched her pussy lips more for Lily, and instructed her through gritted teeth, "Oh yeah yeah, right there, right there!" Soon, an incredibly erotic change happened, almost organically, without any word: Lily stopped moving her tongue, but kept it stuck out; Alyssa started bucking her hips forward and back, using the tongue to pleasure herself. It was clear now she was close to cumming.

Her moans were now an almost screams. Her tits seemed larger and tighter, swaying along with the movements of her hips. Lily's face was trapped under her, trying to catch up. The view was so insane that I myself, watching this feast, moaned out a low "Fucking hell!" They took no notice of this. Alyssa, in the run-up to the climax, grabbed Lily's head by her hair, pushed it into her pussy, hissing out, "I am cumming now!"

Her legs were convulsing first. Next, she grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard. As the visibly enormous wave of arousal swept through her body, she screamed the relief out -- a deep, animalistic, almost male-voice sound. Lily now grabbed her upper body, holding it in place as she writhed and squirmed in ultimate pleasure before slumping to lie down on her onto the bed right in between my legs, next to my rock hard cock, aching to be inside that pussy.


sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers