Twelve Hours Pt. 08

Story Info
Things go wild as threesome and rimming are introduced.
3.3k words
4.15
12.1k
6
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

0:30 -- 1:30

Wow.

The scent of sex permeating the room. Quiet, almost gentle now moans of Alyssa. Cat's murmurs of contentedness of Lily. The two naked female bodies sprawled in front of me. This was beyond my wildest dreams. These two were hot and there seemed to be nothing they wouldn't do.

Alyssa was panting; the pair of her large boobs moving unevenly along with her still erratic breathing as she was still recovering. Lily left her and finally untied me, then leaned in and gave me a long, passionate and completely surprising romantic kiss. "Whoa," was my reaction to her ability to switch from a Riley Reid character (a pornstar for the uninitiated) to a character out of an Emily Bronte's book.

She went in for yet another kiss. Her confident, expert fingers wrapped themselves around my cock. That is certainly not what Bronte's Cathy Heathcliff would have done! The handjob started, coaxing out a low moan from me. She broke the kiss with a loud satisfied smack of her lips. "You liked what you just saw, eh?" Hers was not a question, but rather a confident assertion. I nodded in agreement, vigorously, my eyes wide, two saucers of arousal.

She leaned in slightly to the side and whispered into my ear. "What dirty words do you have for us?" Her fingers slipped down to fondle my balls. I hesitated, uncertain, dubious about how frank I could be. In the world out there, one needed to be careful saying certain things about and around women. "Hot?" I offered.

An outburst of laughter. She shook her head. Leaning again towards my ear, she whispered in saucy tones, "Remember? Sluts to fuck."

A few seconds passed as the final realisation this evening fell on me that I was at the ultimate ease to say, do and suggest my deepest desires and fantasies, unconstrained by literally anything. When she added, "We do want to be yours" into my ears, any doubt that was remaining was cleared away the way a morning fog is by the sunrise.

In response, I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Bitches. Sluts. Cunts." Emboldened, I landed a slap on her butt. "Oh yes." She laughed in audibly, then turned around to Alyssa stirring behind her, "Hey there, I think he'd like to do something to us bitches rather soon!"

* * *

They insisted that I take a quick shower and that I should come downstairs to the living room when ready. It appeared that Alyssa brought some stuff with her when she first arrived.

As I was taking the shower upstairs, I could only faintly hear their voices downstairs, but could not possibly make up what they were saying as the water was trickling down my sides in the shower. It did quickly occur to me that I had two women I had never met before until tonight have a completely free reign in my living room whilst I was naked upstairs! I was, however, far too aroused in anticipation to be bothered at all by this.

I switched off the shower after a few minutes and dried myself with one of the white towels on the drying rail. Alyssa's booming voice reached me upstairs, "We're ready!" I let the towel drop to the floor and left the bathroom. I had my expectations, but what was awaiting me in the next 50 minutes or so would be wilder than anything I ever thought could possibly happen to me.

As I was walking downstairs from the landing towards the ground floor, tiny sounds of giggling sifted towards me from the living room. They stopped completely as I reached the ground floor. I entered the living room.

The main light in the room was dimmed. Only two standing lights in the far corners of the room added some brightness. The visibility was perfect, but the lower levels of lighting created greater, sexier atmosphere.

Lily was waiting for me on my grey sofa near the window. (Clearly, the curtains were drawn behind her.) She wasn't naked anymore: she was wearing a turquoise vest now (very tight, ensuring that her dark nipples push against the material, easily seen) and quite mini denim shorts with her white panties' edges peeking out. She had even put on white socks. As I entered the room, she beckoned me with her finger to come and join her. She didn't react to the puzzled look on my face -- first of all, why did she get dressed again, and secondly, where was Alyssa now?

The second question remained unanswered and also unasked. But -- the second I sat down on the sofa next to her, it was clear why getting dressed again. It felt rather steamy -- being kissed, touched and played with -- being dressed myself whilst she was partially dressed. Gave her some power over me, submitting me to her will.

"Get comfortable." This came across rather firmly and almost as an order the way she said it. She pushed my thighs more open, rubbing and massaging them. She bent down without a word and began sucking my cock instantly. It did get slightly less hard since the lesbian show in the bedroom, but she cured it of that state within 10 seconds. Her hot moist lips were working magic quickly. Masterfully, she was moving it in and out of her lips, all the way down, growing it with every lick and suck. She licked my balls and slowly traced her way up and down my undershaft. Then as I was beginning to moan, she went back to sucking, my sensations elevated as she was giving me handjob whilst sucking me off.

She knew exactly what I liked, it seems, focusing a lot of her licking around the head itself, already driving me insane. Going deep quite quickly, she also massaged my balls for good measure. She was already approaching deep-throating, and it was less than a minute in! Involuntarily, my hand went towards her pussy, rubbing her clit through the shorts material. The other hand locked in onto her head, pushing her down onto me. My cock was now hitting the back of her throat again and again -- she was taking me in rhythmically, amazingly, with very little effort or signs of gagging. This was an incredible service. Suffice to say, the cock was rock-hard and of greater girth than just those two minutes ago. Slowly now, she pulled it all in -- the slid past the hot insides of her check, being sucked hard on to hit real deep at the back of her throat. She kept it there for a few seconds before the gag reflex hit. She pulled out and grunted harshly. "Fuck!" I groaned loudly.

She then repeated this twice more. This was inferno-hot and I was completely submitted -- feeling goosebumps all over my chest and heat pounding all over my crotch.

As far as she was concerned, though, this was just a warm-up.

She pushed me down, getting me to lie down rather than sit on the sofa. My head was resting on the sofa's arm but the rest of my body was horizontal. She first continued the blowjob the way she did before, but then, then -- OH MY!! -- she pushed legs further up and to the sides, grabbed my cock and licked all the way from my butthole to the top of my cock. It felt like all the blood in my body went straight to my head.

My legs went automatically up, exposing my butt to her hungry gaze. She positioned herself comfortably now and stuck the tip of her tongue inside me first, then moved up to the cock -- this was rimming, pure and simple. And the bitch was good at it.

I dug my fingers into the sofa's seat when she started licking me harder and more intensely -- flat tongue, up and down, up and down, up and down. Then she focused on the anus. I had never felt this level of arousal -- it was causing hot feverish waves in me after mere ten seconds. She glued herself to me there now. "Fuck!" This time, it was not a moan, but a scream. Through my spread legs, I was watching her feast on me. She still somehow looked angelic, but what she was getting up to was definitely dirty (yet heavenly!)

Then she went back to hard rimming -- pressed hard against me moving up and down, leaving the wet trace against my skin. The erotic torture left me no choice. I yelled to her to not stop and being able to bear no more, started moving my hips myself, just doubling the sensations. A man submitted completely to a woman here.

Unbeknownst to me, around this time, Alyssa reappeared. When I was able to take notice of her, I saw she was also wearing a vest and short, but these were all black. Beaming madly, she knelt next to the sofa. My heart -- and just about everything else in my body, it seemed -- was pounding hard. When she started licking my cock while Lily continued to rim me, impossible as it sounds, my pulse got even quicker.

Although Lily was licking hard, Alyssa's hot lips were tracing shapes on my dick slowly and patiently -- at least at first. Well, this lasted maybe thirty seconds -- soon, she went down on me; immediate hard deep throating. Not only was she going deep, but she was flapping her tongue against my hard cock inside her mouth.

The sounds of the two sluts licking and sucking were almost as electrifying as the touch. I bit my lips now and then in the feeble attempt not to moan or groan -- no use, of course. Not where you've got one tongue slip inside your ass and another swivel around your cock's head and pulling out strands of cum with it. As much as Lily had been good with my cock, Alyssa took this to the next level -- this was harder, more decisive, firmer and every moment of suction seemed to get some cum out of me onto her lips, which she clearly savoured on her lips. My undershaft was beginning to glisten with a combination of their spit and my own cum.

Alyssa slowed down now and began slowly and methodically getting my cock inside her even further as much as she could. Holding the base of my cock tight, she was circling her head and mouth around me like a screwdriver getting a nail into the wall -- slowly but surely. Lily would alternate during this time between licking and rimming hard from my asshole to my balls or sticking that tongue deeper and deeper inside me. The sensations were quickly getting actually unbearable. This was no longer just hot; it was burning hot and now I would scream the f-word quite regularly. The heat was so intense that it felt like it was dissolving me from the inside.

Such deep-throating ended, of course, with a lot of my cum on Alyssa's lips when she would slip my cock out of her lips for a split second; it would also trickle down my cock to my balls and below. There, the hungry Lily would lick it off and spit it back onto my asshole licking and tormenting me further. My body was now, essentially, all sweaty. It was tense, strung up and I was no longer able to have my eyes open -- my head was hanging over the arm of the sofa, just giving in to sensations.

They gave me 10 seconds of relief when they switched. Alyssa had a different style over my asshole -- she didn't slip her tongue in; rather, she would slap her tongue against with dozens of little wet touches. My body wasn't quite ready for this. I growled, completely inarticulately. Had I been able to see what she was, I would know that she was not only slapping her wet tongue against me and rimming me, but by now a lot of my sticky cum was covering my balls and the asshole area, and the scent and taste of it was driving her insane. Not only I was turning into a feral animal; so were they. We didn't exist for one another anymore, only our bodies did. For me, it was their lips and tongues that mattered. For them, it was my cock and my asshole. We were simply pleasure-seeking animals now.

They knew, of course, that there was only so much I would be able to take before fucking their young, tight pussies. It wasn't exactly like they didn't want it. There was no question what they were after when they both took off all of their clothes in a matter of seconds.

Lily was the first to go. She smiled, but it was not the kind of smile she would give me before -- I don't know if it was because I was completely on fire myself and perceived things completely differently or what -- but there was no "angel" there anymore, just a young nubile ready to be impaled and rammed through.

She lied down on the sofa, spreading her legs wide, one going over my shoulder as I stood in front of her, holding on to the cushion behind her back for support. In this position, my hard, throbbing, pulsating cock rubbed against her clit. I was not about to wait any more. As she was rubbing her own clit, I went in, very easily. Perfect position -- she seemed even tighter around me than last time. Rubbing on her clit, she looked up at me, a look of complete lust. What a relief having that young slutty body around me again! I rested my other hand on my right hip, steadying my moves and began to rhythmically pound into her. A few seconds in, she was moaning already.

This was not all, of course. Alyssa was right behind me, on her knees. All she needed to do was stick out her tongue -- as I was pumping into her friend, my ass would move against her tongue, getting me rimmed. This would only add fuel to my thrusts into Lily. Alyssa would also at times just look as my cock, pointing downwards would slide into her friend's pussy. She had a fantastic view -- and right now was pushing my ass down, making for harder and more relentless fucking. Never before was I being aided in fucking a girl.

In this position, Alyssa alternated between licking my asshole and my cock as it fucked Lily. Lily was now moaning all the time. My cock was at an even better angle and I pushed in methodically into her without any mercy. She looked at me with unseeing eyes as sensations were overwhelming her.

I slipped out of her abruptly, not wanting to give her the opportunity to cum there and then yet. A bit cruel, yes, but Alyssa clearly wanted something else and we didn't want to deal with the pathetic sweaty orgasmic heap that Lily would become quite yet.

What Alyssa wanted was 69. Some girls I know are fearful of a man being on top -- as I had been told before, they'd not want to be "choked by cock". Not this pro -- this was exactly what she wanted. She and I got into the position fast. Her bald pussy tasted good -- I licked her, tasted her and sucked her ferociously from the first second. In turn, she did the same to my cock.

Lily, still not having reeled from being fucked seconds ago, attached herself to my asshole; like the last time, this sent electricity waves straight to whatever left of my brain by this time. Alyssa seemed to focus on sucking my balls just now, but it was Lily this time who took the prize: her position afforded her to lick me off much like she would lick honey off a plate -- long, incredible, high-pressure licks that made me collapse next to Alyssa's pussy on the other end and overwhelmed me. Combined with Alyssa sucking hard on my balls, it made me dig my fingernails into the sofa. Like two dogs -- or rather two bitches -- they licked, sucked and devoured my asshole and balls with wet slurpy sounds. "Oh my fucking—" I only managed to hiss out. Lily curled her tongue now and stuck it again and again inside my butthole. "Oh you little slut!" I yelled back at her. Moaning and murmuring, she only gave me more, her tongue slipping in and stretching me again and again. Very little can compare to the feeling of wet and hot female tongue up your ass.

I don't know how long this took. What I do know is that eventually Alyssa started to get impatient and moaned out, muffled somewhat by my balls, "Fuck me!"

I could only oblige. Moaning loudly, in full control, getting the pleasure from my cock exactly where she wanted it, she was riding me seconds later. Lily was at the back, licking my cock as it fucked her gal. Alyssa was supporting herself against my chest and my hands immediately grabbed her butt. Alyssa fabulous tits swayed with her every move. With every move, I also felt the wet heat of Lily's tongue licking my balls and my cock. Alyssa's pussy was amazingly tight, just like Lily's; every time I pushed in, the pressure against me was nothing short of extraordinary. I slapped her butt two times even though it was her who was riding me.

We slowed down soon, not wanting anyone to cum quite yet. They did want me exposed to their hungry mouths. Alyssa lied down on her back and Lily positioned herself just behind me -- I stood on the sofa, spread my legs wide and supported my arms and leg on the cushions on the back of the sofa. In this position, my hard dick pointed directly at Alyssa's mouth lying under me and my asshole was directly accessible to Lily.

Alyssa's hunger for my manhood was impressive. She grabbed it, pulled it close into her mouth and sucked hard. I bent my head in such a way that I was able to look down my body at it -- the hard cock being devoured, sucked and slurped on by this young large-titted slut. At my rear, of course, Lily was spitting on, sucking on and licking around and inside my asshole. Soon enough my hips started moving, fucking Alyssa's face down below.

How I survived this without cumming -- having my ass cleaned clean at one end and balls and dick thrusting hard and deep into a face on the other end -- I'll never know. There was slurping, gulping, spitting, gagging. There were wet lips, moist mouths. There was spit and cum everywhere. There was a dick hard like it had never been before. There were tits with hard erect nipples. There was groaning, moaning and feral frenzied guttural grunts. There were shouts and screams. There were no people in the room -- just sex-driven wild animals after cum and pleasure. There was calling others "bitch", "cunt" and "whore". There was begging to "fuck my face" and "suck my dick". Everyone in the room was completely and utterly objectified - and we all loved it.

This was what one thinks of when one imagines "sex orgy". Yet I managed not to cum. Perhaps they knew exactly when to stop. Perhaps I am just longer lasting than I think (wishful thinking).

When we did eventually collapse on the sofa next to each other, though, we were different people, at least for the night. We just wanted more, even wilder. Flushed cheeks and widened pupils showed it all. Any remnants of the "romantic" Lily were gone. She was now a wild tigress wanting to just mate. Same with Alyssa, licking her lips and craving more action and more cock. Me? I was quickly losing all my inhibitions now that the doors to unrestrained fucking were open. And I had so many previously pent-up ideas stored. How many of them would I be able to explore that night?


sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers