Twelve Hours Pt. 17

Story Info
Enacting classroom fantasies leads to total humiliation.
5.2k words
4
6.1k
1
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

7:30 - 8:00

"Ok, what the HELL is going on here?!!" I was fuming, although my cock was still hard from the recent action.

She stepped out of the booth, still tasting Ron's cum on her lips. She took her time?

"Well???" I half shouted at her. I was raging in disbelief, completely ignoring the fact that here I was, with my girlfriend in the same room with three other completely naked women, without any doubt what I was doing with them. Particularly given what was in this room!

Thoughts were racing through my head fast, descending like a thick cloud. It was not just that I was 'found'. She just got fucked by me inside there, behind the glory holes, giving Ron a blowjob! I've been dating Katie for about a year - I would never have taken her for a group sex kind of girl - but there she was, right here, lusciously licking her lips, smearing the rest of his cum on her tits. What the hell was going on?

"I've arranged it all," she said plainly, looking me straight in the eye.

"You DID?" I roared in disbelief. "WHAT?"

"Last week was our first anniversary, wasn't it?" she reminded me. Yes, it was. "I thought you deserved to get something SPECIAL." My eyes were still wide-open, looking at all of them with a mix of rage, feature and fascination. This was exactly how I felt. Wondering, too, if this was some kind of weird female revenge?

It was all beginning to make sense as she was explaining further. Over the past year, we would often make out trying to replicate some of our favourite porn scenes, her taking on a role of a porn starlet. She had easy access to my porn collection, including my rating system of the different vids. As she just explained, "I know exactly what turns you on, what makes you horny and what kind of girl you like to fuck - from the height, hair, tits down to a pussy. It's all in there, on your laptop, isn't it?"

This was true. But how does it link to these three? I kept listening. My rage and disbelief was now giving way to shock only and curiosity as to how this came about. I still couldn't quite figure out how Katie, of all people, would've considered such wild places like this house! She was quite slim, with curves in all the right places, tits smallish but of acceptable size and lovely pussy with relatively large lips down there. She always kept her pussy shaven; I always thought this was just for me. Overall, she was quite sexy, but she was no porn start of the sort that I would top rate on my laptop. Did she realise that Lily actually was?

She went on explaining the backstory. Not only did she know what turned me on from my large porn collection and the way I organised, in the past we would also talk a lot about my fantasies. Although us both were quite adventurous and she denied me very little - face-sitting, deep-throating, 69 and more were always on the agenda - there were always two issues. There were just two of us and she was well aware of my deepest fantasies about threesomes and larger groups. Apparently, she has kept this at the back of her head for some time now to arrange for something later. She never said, though!

The other thing with Katie was - and this is just me talking, not her here - that I always had to hold back some. Fucking her with complete abandon or fucking her face in the way I did earlier tonight with the girls here - treating her like a sex slave, not worrying about her but just shoving he hard-on in for my own pleasure - was just not possible with her. I always knew of that limit and so did she; we didn't talk about it, though. Yes, she was fine being called a bitch or a slut, but I always knew this was not enough, and held it against her. Not like tonight with Lily, Alyssa and Sofia where complete freedom abounded and I could ravish them however and whenever I wanted!

"So about 3 weeks ago, knowing our anniversary was coming up," she went on, "I went on Adult Friend Finder, asking about this gift for you I wanted to organise for you, behind your back, of course." Un-fucking-believable! In a forum there, apparently, she described my favourite porn stars and my deepest darkest fantasies to the most insane detail, asking for potential sluts for me for one night.

"True?" I asked the other three of them, practically laughing.

"Oh yeah."

"What about him?" I pointed to Ron.

"Oh, we picked him for ourselves," Alyssa chuckled. Ron rolled his eyes light-heartedly.

Katie, in her melodious song-like voice, kept going. They spent the last 3 weeks organising the entire programme, preparing the rooms and equipping them. "See," Lily addressed me now, "where you thought you met someone on the train by coincidence last night, you really didn't." I listened, fascinated. "It was a pretty safe bet you would have hots for me. My hair, make-up, what I was wearing, my manicure - all that was modelled after what we know you like."

I wanted to be annoyed here! Apparently, it was so easy to get me horny, to figure me out and all my reactions. But then - they WERE right - it certainly worked.

"Did you think it was just a coincidence that I wasn't at your house tonight and need to 'stay with my family'?" Katie laughed. "Nah, all part of the plan. I knew you'd be getting fucked. I even knew where you'd get fucked, to the last detail." She added, "It was just important you didn't know about any of this in advance - to keep you as horny and dirty as possible. That was part of the present."

"And you—" I hesitated, looking at her, some disbelief still hanging on, although all of this explained practically everything tonight. "You are okay with me fucking three other girls?"

She burst into hearty laughter. "Well, I've arranged for all of this, didn't I?"

I got my answer.

I looked at Lily, Alyssa and Sofia. "Did you—eh—get paid for it?"

Collectively, they feigned offence. "Dear, dear," Alyssa tutted. "Nah. We are sluts. We are bitches. But we're not hookers or escorts. We just love doing it." She took a few seconds. "Outside of this, we are real people. Lily?"

"I am a high school teacher," Lily said.

"I am a law student at Hull Uni," Sofia added.

"And I work for a breast cancer charity," Alyssa rounded it all up. My jaw dropped, my mouth gaping, my eyes just staring at that. This was unbelievable.

"And Ron?" I demanded.

"Bank manager."

Katie walked up to me. "Are we alright now?" she smiled. "Feeling loved in your anniversary week?" she whispered, ignoring the others for a moment.

I was certainly horny just having heard all this. "I love you, sweetie," Katie added.

A weird silence fell. For one, nobody was exactly expecting to hear the word "love" in this house, given all the lust and debauchery that was taking place here. Something else, too. The "love" word made me uncomfortable, and she had no idea why, but everyone else did. In the corner of my eye, I felt Lily's intent gaze examining my expression.

Are there some actual things developing here? Yeah.

A whirlwind of thoughts rushed around in my mind. Some appreciation was due to Katie for organising this. This was, no doubt, the best night of my life. The amount of pussy I got here was unparalleled. She found the girls, matched them to my wants and desires. Even more, she was willing to go that extra mile by going for group action, just now with me and Ron. I never thought she would.

The thing was, she was certainly not Lily. She didn't have her body, her slim, sexy figure and her sweet expandable pussy. Most of all, she was not the fuckable, I-have-no-limits angel, didn't have that quality of softness and complete abandon in one. Lily was able to give herself to me totally, welcomed being fingered, deep-throated, gagged, rammed and crushed into. I could unleash without any shame or inhibitions any of my desires and fantasies, and I mean ANY. I could tie her up, plug her up, drill her up, machine-fuck her cunt, and she would still not stop me, tell me to "respect" her, talk about "objectification" (I loved being objectified as much as she did). Instead, she will love it more and ask for more. And when we're done, we'll have a candle-lit dinner. And then probably fuck some more. In short, a loving romantic sex-slave.

Prior to tonight, I did not think this existed. It certainly did not exist in Katie. Although she was sexy in her own right, there was absolutely no comparison. Unbeknownst to her, Katie has organised herself her own rival.

My lips twitched in barely perceptible smile at Lily. I wondered if Kathie caught this.

"Okay, I am on," I said it out loud, breaking the awkward silence. "What now?"

"Now," Lily stepped forward, "we go to school."

* * *

She meant a schoolgirl - actually schoolgirls - roleplay. Katie played her part now, but did not want to participate in this. Alyssa said that the deal was to only make one appearance just now to surprise me and answer my ever-rising questions, but not participate in the programme. "We could have her if she wanted to," Alyssa said. "We're flexible."

So she didn't want to. This told me everything I need to know. Why does she need to be so stuck up? Have some fun! - but no! I felt I did not understand her at all. Why organise all this and not want to be part of it? What sort of precious pussy does she think she has?

On our way to another room, the "classroom" as they called it, Lily noticed me frowning, deliberating all this. She put her hand on my shoulder. "You guys go on in. We'll catch you in 5."

Katie was in one of the upstairs rooms, where she left her clothes, so the foyer was empty and quiet. Lily pulled me back into the room we'd just left and pinned me to the wall. She found my cock and fondled the balls, pressing her tits against me. "Having doubts?"

I moaned against her face. "Hell yeah."

"She is not your girlfriend anymore." We stopped for a moment, frozen. "You're now mine. And I am yours." She looked at me long and hard, tugging my bottom lip into her lips, sucking.

"I—" I attempted.

"You. Are. Mine." She was insistent. "And. You. Know it."

There were still some doubts in my mind. A year of dating. Some trust involved. And the arranging of all this. For me. But then, these kisses, this ass, these tits.

She knelt down. "When she comes back at 9 today," she grabbed her tits, placing my dick between them, going for tit fuck, "you'll dump her." The cock started moving, engulfed by the warmth of her tits. I moaned and shut my eyes. This was insane. There was no fucking way I'd be losing her over some misplaced loyalty.

"Yeah," I grunted. "I'll dump her." She slapped my hardened cock against her nipples, then got up. She cracked a wicked, witchy smile.

* * *

Just next to the "classroom" was a small cupboard - essentially a row of clothes on hangers. "This is a roleplay, isn't it?" Lily said, "so we're starting dressed."

I started putting my clothes on. We heard some sounds through the classroom door - others were already in there. This time, I got a white long-sleeved shirt and deep-blue denims and a pair white socks and white sports shoes. Hers was a stripy light yellow-green-pink bikini top, light-blue shorts (no panties) and white platform sandals.

"How did you know my size?" I wondered.

"Katie told you everything," she replied. "Stupid woman," she added matter-of-factly, and entered the room.

It really did look like a classroom. There were four desks with four chairs there. At the front, there was a large desk looking indeed like a teacher's desk with swivelling teacher's chair on it. There was no board as such, but flipchart. There was a single-size bed on the right (I am pretty certain that is not actually a part of any classroom.) On the far left wall, there was another desk set out to make it look like a headteacher's desk, with a laptop and some sizeable document files for good measure. Alyssa was sitting here - in light-blue V-shaped blouse (clearly no bra underneath). She was sitting at a chair, so I couldn't see if she was wearing a skirt down below or anything at all, but she also had black platform sandals on her feet.

Sofia, as you would expect, took on a role of a student. Sitting on one of the desks, right next to Ron (wearing exact same clothes as me), she was dressed in your classical schoolgirl fantasy outfit - a very short red tartan skirt, white sports shoes and white silk short-sleeved blouse, covering her up from her shoulders to just below her tits. Her tits were easily seen through the material. "Come in!" she welcomed us. "Sit down," she instructed me to sit at one of the desks.

Lily took a few confident steps towards the teacher's desk, sat on it and faced us. "Ok, class!" She was speaking firmly. Although this was pretend, it was clear she had a real "teacher's voice". "It is sex education today!" Her bikini top came off and she threw it towards Ron. She stepped off the table now, turned around, jiggling her ass. She pushed the shorts down, her young tight ass exposed.

Ron and I decided to play along. "Wow, Miss, you are hot!" She leaned down against the table and stretched her butt cheeks. "Miss, if I lick your pussy right, will you give me an A?"

She climbed back up on the table, now facing us and spreading her legs wide for us. With only her sandals on, her wide-open pussy was so inviting. She ran her finger across it and then sucked on it in her mouth. "Sofia, did you do your homework?"

Sofia, without a word, swaying her hips, went to a desk at the back and picked up a long pink dildo from the chair there and brought it to the front to Lily. She took it from her.

Lily pulled her into a passionate kiss, which we greeted with groans of appreciation. Sofia bent down to suck her nipple, pushing her tit inside her mouth. All the kisses and sounds of sucking were loud in this room - the acoustics here were such that everything echoed against the wall for effect. Lily was moaning and purring already. Sofia's white shirt was coming off and Lily fed her the pink dildo now, getting her to suck on it, then sharing it with her, looking directly at me and Ron. I played along, "Man, this is the best lesson of the year!" I said to him.

"Told you these Biology lessons are the best," he responded. I close to burst out laughing. Biology indeed!

Sofia pushed her skirt off her, exposing her ass and pussy and undid the buttons of her white shirt. Then, she climbed up onto the table. The faced one another with their legs wide open. And then: Lily slipped the double-head dildo into her hole. Moaning, she moved her ass closer to Sofia, pushing the other end inside her. The pussies were joined. The moaning concert began.

It looked so fucking hot. Any movement was creating pleasure for them, but they could easily also wobble or push the dildo if they wanted. They could rub their pussies, too and of course then there were their tits swaying. In just a minute, they were gasping, their tits heaving and our hands were jerking off our cocks.

This was just a warm-up, though. The next stage of this charade was in the headmaster's office, telling one of her teachers for having sex in school. Go figure!

This was Alyssa, of course! Sofia and Lily put back their clothes on for the beginning of the scene.

"What do you think you're doing in your classroom? Do you know what would happen if the inspectorate found out?" Alyssa feigned a stern, angry voice.

"Miss Roderick," standing in front of her desk, Lily first used an apologetic inferior tone. "I do apologise, but what better way to show the young students about sex than to demonstrate real body reactions?"

"Say WHAT?" Alyssa shouted back.

"In addition, they have enough stress as it is. Constant homework, exam-related stress... They will only learn in relaxed atmosphere, putting their worries behind." I was reminded that Lily said she was an actual teacher; she clearly enjoyed more for that reason, putting her fantasies into actual practice. "Come on, you know how exhilarating and freeing sex is."

"This is true - in your home and in your bedroom or on PornHub, but not in a school!"

Lily walked around her table, followed by Alyssa's pretend angry gaze. It looked somewhat like some Brazilian soap opera. Lily stroked Alyssa's hair. "Come on, live a little, you know you want to—"

"What are you doing?" Alyssa retorted feeling Lily's hands brush her hair.

"Live a little! Show them some fun too, not just work, work, work!"

"But I can't!"

Lily ignored her and pulled her up from her chair by her hand, leading her to the middle of the room. We got up and pushed the classroom desks to the sides, leaving just one chair to sit on. Sofie took that chair and Ron bent over her, kissed her and pushed her skirt up to flick his finger against her clit, groaning loudly. Ms Roderick was now wearing no trousers, and Lily was kneeling in front of me, pulling my cock out of my trousers going hard against it gagging as her throat responding to it. Lily's hands and mouth were working in unison on it and she licked it all over too, her wet pink tongue making sure it was wet all over. My shirt was off already and trousers down to my knees. Ms Roderick - ahem, Alyssa - was just pulling her blouse over her head, deciding headteachers need to have fun too.

The echo in this room amplified our moans and slurps to delightful levels. Sofia's hands were already on Alyssa's tits and she was soon sucking them, too. Lily kept working my dick, with Alyssa now holding it for her in place. Fuck, Lily was so good going so deep, taking it all in, the good bitch that she was!

Alyssa's tits were too close - I just had to lean over and taste those hard nipples under my tongue. Took one in between my teeth and bit. "Shit!" she moaned. Rather unlike a headteacher, I thought, and stuck my tongue in her mouth.

Sofia went down on her knees and began giving Ron a blowjob. Taking his shirt off, he began pumping her face; she was taking it well, opening wide, like a good girl. Alyssa stretched her arm to grab his cock, rubbing the top of it, cum-dripping already, all over her lips. So hot having those two on their knees, tits out, sucking our dicks. Alyssa held our cocks in her hands guiding them inside their mouths. Getting spurred and emboldened by their bold mouths, we fucked their faces harder now, getting them to gag. The tightness at the back of their throats was divine.

Alyssa wanted those cocks, too, now - and bad. She crouched down between us, her tits jiggling and began going between them, sucking hard as if there was no tomorrow. Whichever cock she was not doing, Lily and Sofia would take care off, giving us handjobs or blowjobs. All accompanied by sounds of wet, slurping, spitting and moans.

Clearly, this was not enough, though. We needed to fuck. Moving over to the bed near the wall, Ron and I lied down. Alyssa sat on him in reverse cowgirl and Lily, same position, on me. Both of us started pumping those pussies fiercely, getting screams out of them in no time. The view of Lily's tight ass in front of my face, from the back, is always so fucking hot. Sofia knelt in front of her licking her and my cock as it pushed into her. Fucking her, licking her and Sofia's strong rubbing of her clit, was producing quick results. "Oooohhh!! Fuck ME!!" she was yelling already. I fucked her brutally and ruthlessly, getting in deep, stretching her, banging my balls against her. She grabbed her tits and just shouted - this was a girl for screwing. The volume of her screams was almost deafening - she stuck her fist in her mouth trying to muffle her shouts, but to no avail. This fury and rampage through her pussy continued for a good minute by the end of which she was essentially growling and wheezing. She turned back to me, panting erratically. "Was I good bitch?" she asked in a hissy snake-like voice.

"Put it back in," I ordered. "You're not done yet." The same furious, raging crashing through her pussy started. This time, though, Ron was doing the same to Alyssa, forcing his dick through her. She grabbed her tits, trying to stifle screaming first, but like Lily, this was a lost cause to begin with and now both of them were yelling and howling, shouting profanities while the orgy continued.

sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers
12