Twelve Hours Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK THAT PUSSY!"

"OWN YOUR BITCH!"

"IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

A short break - and then again. My cock was just flowing with her juices. Lily was absolutely fantastic - stretching her arms and the fingers of her palms as if focusing on the hard-on raging in her fuck-hole. Yet again, a complete whore ready for absolutely anything with these elements of innocence. Fucking spectacular. When we finished, she was panting, grabbing her tits and whistled. Wow. Just wow.

I had Alyssa next and Ron had Lily. Sofia kept crouching on the floor, at the ready. This time they both were riding us facing us. I was still not satiated and attacked Alyssa's pussy with the same ferocity and rage as Lily's before. It was working - she was yelling already. She supported herself against the wall behind us, grinding harder against me. Lily was riding Ron hard, too, working him better, it seemed, than he did her - he was moaning and she was in control, descending herself on him with the strength of a lioness, it seemed.

I slapped Alyssa ass several times, getting her to ride me hard, crashing through her wet pussy rougher and rougher. Ron now took control and his dick ripped through Lily like a drill - she grabbed her butt in response. We were now becoming animals, growling and grunting. Lily slipped out of him for a moment and Sofia instantly went down on his dick. Alyssa was now shouting - growling, rather - "Oh FUCK yeah!!" jiggling and circling her ass over me. Lily was clearly coming now - Ron's cock was back inside her and she was wheezing and growling, this time shaking all over. Alyssa slapped her ass several times and she came, like a wild animal, drooling and spitting.

But he was not done with her at all and Sofia needed a dick up her cunt. I stood in front of the bed and she went on her fours on the bed to begin with. Just recovering from being ravished, Alyssa, knelt on the bed and kissed me as I began fucking Sofia. In front of her lying sideways were Ron and Lily - Ron just behind her fucking her. She kissed Sofia. I looked down at my cock sliding in and out into that 18 year old pussy, so ready and so tight. Loved that sight - never got tired of it. A girl crawling in front of you, taking it in, begging for more. Lily was horny beyond belief, though, and responding like an animal to Ron's frenzied fucking again - deafening, almost shrieking screams just now. Her body was just responding to his cock breaking through her; she had no control and all she could do is yell, her hands in fists until he granted her mercy. She rolled over then, gasping for air.

In the meantime, sliding into Sofia's wetness, I was picking up speed myself - she found Alyssa pussy and began eating it. My more insistent thrusts were getting to her though and she looked at me, clearly begging for more. That jiggling tight ass was certainly begging for more, and I continued stretching her, now getting wet sounds out of her with every thrust.

Lily did not have enough yet, imagine that! Now on her back, with Ron kneeling in front of her, she was asking for more, too. "Slap my pussy!" she ordered him and he was more than happy to go with her wishes before dipping back in. She pulled her legs up giving him perfect angle and depth. He was, once again, picking up speed. It didn't take long again to hear her howls, particularly since she was helping by rubbing her clit hard. She was so wet that every thrust of his was met with intense sloshing sound. When the howling came, he stuck his hand inside her mouth to shut her up. Ramming into her at lightning speed, he pushed her legs wider out. "Take that cock, bitch - no talking!" he ordered her, furious and beyond human control. Her tits were floating around as her whole body got pushed around by his thrusts. Her nipples were not just rock-hard; they stuck upwards like ends of pencils.

I kept fucking Sofia, but we were actually distracted by Lily's animalistic roars. It was impossible not to be. She pulled both her legs up, holding them by the feet. "Touch my clit!" she told him and shrieked when he did. "FUCK! FUCK! I am cumming! I am cumming!" He kept moving that dick, piercing her and rubbing her clit like it was a piece of material he was trying to electrify. She came seconds later, trying to look at him first, but then releasing a scream that'd probably be heard in the garden - and she exploded calling herself a bitch, a slut and a cunt in one go.

She was done for now, but the other girls still weren't. Taking just a minute's break, after Lily managed to get back on her (shaky, though) knees, we put Alyssa and Sofia on all fours in front of us - Alyssa for me and Sofia for him.

We started pumping. Lily would go between the pussies and the cocks and offered to lick them, spit on them, rub hard (real hard) their clits and suck the cocks whenever any breaks took place. Whenever she was with me and Alyssa, she would shoot me an adorable smile that would melt me and did not suit the circumstances at all.

The idea was to treat them as sluts. Their cunts were so wet that the cum was practically flowing out of them already; enough lube to mount a rampage within seconds. Much like Lily was my slut to fuck, they were to be ours, too. I focused on fucking Alyssa - already, my dick was landing against her fast and methodically and she was moaning, her eyes shut hard and mouth gaping with her tongue sticking out. My balls slapped hard against her grazing against her clit with every thrust. This wasn't enough, though - she, and likewise Sofia, needed to be truly ours, grovelling and begging for mercy.

First, I grabbed her by the hair, pulling her body onto mine by it. Light at first, the grip and dragging become fiercer and rougher. The bitch loved it. Ron was doing the same already. Lily jumped over to her, hissing in her face, "Take that hard dick, you slaving slut!" The raving thrusts kept coming, punctuated by her shrieks and squeals. Sofia's hair pulled already, too, her shrieks were even more piercing and high-pitched. Holding Alyssa's hair with one hand now, just like a mare is held by the reins, now I added fierce slapping of her ass to the picture. Several came, producing shouts and more shrieks. Her ass was getting redder and redder. Lily spat on them spreading the fluid around making her even hotter and sensitive. "Do what the master says, bitch!" she hollered across to her.

"Stick something up their mouths to shut them up!" I commanded. With a laugh of contentment, she grabbed two of my socks from the floor and stuck them up their mouths, muffling their frenzied screams. She didn't need my telling her to slip under them now sucking hard on their nipples.

Now our cunts to own, they came several times, convulsing around our dicks that just kept ripping through them without any mercy. They were our slaves and victims, vessels for our crazed inhuman desires. Never before had I felt so free to just fuck without any abandon or inhibition. We got them to crawl, grovel, beg for mercy, slapping them, spitting on them, degrading them.

They loved it, of course. Every minute of it. Lily was spectacular, swearing at them, sucking their knockers, biting their nipples, demeaning them, rubbing their clits and sucking our balls.

They were completely wasted when we were done, their asses red, their bodies drenched in sweat, wheezing and shaking as if consumed by fever.

Actually, Ron wasn't finished with Sofia. He pushed her on her back, straddled her and grabbed his cock pushing it against her lips. "Open! Wide!" he commanded.

"Do as you're told, bitch!" Lily yelled at her. "Or you want some more?"

Obediently, she opened. Ron's cock went in hard all the way up to his balls. She gagged. He pushed harder. "Oh YEAH!!" he moaned loudly. "Oh FUCK, suck that dick!" Lily's three fingers entered Sofia with her thumb firmly and ruthlessly massaging her clit.

She came - actually not just came. She squirted hard in her face. Her body shook and convulsed and mouth involuntarily added more pressure and suction to Ron's cock. He blew his load into her mouth and throat with a loud deafening growl, "FUCK YEAH!!" Squirting into Lily's face, who was whistling, her face filled with his cum. She choked and gargled it out, cum covering her entire face, eyes and hair. Panting and wheezing, she looked up at him with unseeing eyes.

He got up. We shared a high five. "Well," he said. "She is a good slut. Off to work now, but I am expecting more tomorrow."

12