Twelve Months Pt. 03

Story Info
An end?
5k words
4.36
6.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late September brings cooler weather, an icy wind blowing in from the east and bringing a sudden end to barbecue season. Cassie's bump grows until it's as swollen and ripe as the apples swaying on the trees at the bottom of the garden. She finally concedes that she has to stop working, and resolves to stay at home from the end of the month. After a lot of debate, we've agreed a shortlist of boys and girls names which are stuck on the fridge, although Cassie's already crossed a few out.

At work, something has changed in me. A positive annual review and some projects actually coming in ahead of their deadlines make me feel more confident in my decision-making. I decide that we're only going to take one of the interview candidates we saw, hire an experienced contractor that we've used before and push some of the lower-priority projects back. I feel so much better and even my usually critical boss seems satisfied with the ways things are going.

Next door, Libby stayed longer than expected and I feel a sense of relief when I return from work one evening, and find her car has disappeared from Madeleine's neatly paved driveway. I know I should play it cool, maybe wait a few days and yet the very next day, I find myself ringing her doorbell, toolbox swinging from my hand.

"Well, well, if it isn't my favourite odd job man. Come round to see if I need anything doing?" she drawls, looking me up and down as she leans against the doorframe.

"Yes, I'm very handy you know."

"Oh, I know. I'm sure we can think of one or two things you can do for me," she says, and I follow her inside, leaving my toolbox and shoes in the hallway.

"So internet dating, huh?" I say. I should probably ease into it, ask her how she's been or ask after Libby but it's been on my mind and I just can't help myself.

"Listen, as I said, we both knew this couldn't last forever, right?" she said, taking a bottle of wine from the fridge. "I mean, it's been fun, a lot of fun, but this isn't a proper relationship, John."

"Yeah, you're right, I know," I concede with a brief nod, and realising I must have sounded immature.

"It's okay for you, you get to have a little fun then go back to Cassie and play happy families. Now Libby's gone, when you leave I just get to watch TV and go to bed on my own."

"I know, it's just that I'm kind of sad to see it end."

"I know," she said, briefly squeezing my hand, a tender gesture that was quite unlike her.

There was a pause, our eyes locking briefly as she flashed me a sad smile before she changed the subject.

"So... Cassie's looking healthily plump."

"Yes, she's due soon, in a month or so,"

"Boy or girl?"

"We've decided that we want to wait until the actual day."

"Wow, so this time next month you'll be a father, huh?"

"That's right," I said brightly, as I said every time someone mentioned it, although the truth was that I still couldn't quite believe it, and whenever I talked about it it felt so abstract, like I was talking about someone else. I thought that I'd gradually get used to the idea, but I still felt completely unprepared.

"You know, I guess we should really make this the last time, right?" she said.

"Sure," I conceded. We'd agreed before that it had been fun but had to come to an end sometime. We'd often talked about how badly she was affected when her ex-husband left her for his mistress, leaving her to bring up her young daughter on her own.

"Come John, we both knew this was just a summer thing, right? Just a bit of fun," she said, seeing the serious expression on my face.

"Yeah, I know, of course."

"But that doesn't mean we can't make our last time special," she said, brightening up as she took my hand and led me on the familiar route to her bedroom.

I sat on the bed and sipped my wine as she undressed. It was always such a pleasure to watch her strip. She seemed to enjoy it, taking her time, liking the hungry way I watched. I felt the first flickers of arousal as her silk blouse slid smoothly over her pale shoulders and her casual khaki trousers pooled at her ankles.

"Listen, there's one thing that's been bothering me," I said, watching as she folded her clothes neatly, placing them on a chair.

"Oh, what's that?" she asked, turning to face me, hands resting on the swell of her rounded hips and looking good enough to eat in just her underwear. Her panties were at eye level; they were silky and ivory coloured, with lace trim and a little pink bow at the centre.

"That first time, you said you saw me watching you, but thinking back I don't remember you showing any sign of knowing I was there. I mean, if you saw me why didn't you draw the curtains, or open the windows and tell me to clear off?"

"Well, maybe I liked it. Maybe having a hunky younger man watching me undress turned me on," she said, as she sat next to me on the bed and partially unbuttoned my shirt, sliding a hand inside and stroking my chest.

"So you were putting on a show for me?" I said, the penny finally dropping as I remembered the particular way she undressed as if it were a performance, the slow, teasing removal of her clothes, the flattering soft lighting, the sexy lingerie she always seemed to wear.

"Maybe a little," she said, unfastening her bra and sliding it from her arms. "I mean, after the first time."

"So you can't have been that serious about calling the police or telling Cassie then?" I replied, taking a large gulp of wine and savouring the fresh taste, unable to resist reaching out and gently cupping one of her nicely rounded boobs.

"Oh John, it was all just a little game that's all," she said with a sigh, sounding a little tired as she eased my shirt from my shoulders and kissed my neck. "Just a little roleplaying. I mean,you knew that, right? We both played along, you must have known."

"Um, I guess," I said, nodding, although that's not how I remembered it. I just remember that all that talk of calling the police just made me panic, made my mind go blank and my insides turn to cold water, made me just feel like agreeing to whatever she wanted so that she would keep my embarrassing little secret.

"Come on, we both know what kind of man you are, how happy you were to go along with me," she continued, sliding a hand beneath her pillows and pulling out the long silk scarf that she used to bind my wrists.

"Oh yes?"

"Yes, I saw it immediately, how much you wanted me and how much you wanted me to take control, to find a reason for you to give in and cheat on your lovely wife," she said, running the rich turquoise silk through her fingers. "And so, I came up with one."

"By blackmailing me?"

"No! Not blackmail exactly, let's call it coercion or persuasion maybe. But really it was just a game that, you have to admit, you loved playing along with," she continues as she pulls at the silk, my wrists pressed together now.

"A game, huh?" I said, feeling a little angry although she was right about me being only too willing to participate. Looking back, I'm not sure if I was angry that she seemed to size me up so quickly or that I'd seemed so weak-minded and easy to control, I just felt a wave of irrational anger suddenly swelling.

"Mmm, oh yeah, I like it when you struggle a bit, babe," she says, as I resist her. "Makes it all the more thrilling when you finally submit."

There's a brief struggle, but ultimately I'm stronger and I remain quiet as I pull my hands apart and roughly pull the scarf from her grasp.

"Come on, settle down, you know the rules," she says, looking confused as I stand and pull her to her feet.

"John, what are you doing?" she protests as I spin her around and push her against the wall. She's not sounding so confident now as I pull her wrists behind her and try to wrap the silk around them as she's done to me so many times before.

I've not really tied anyone up before. Cassie and I experimented a little when we were first dating but Madeleine seems in a particularly playful mood this evening, and unless I do something I foresee another long evening of pleasuring her with my tongue and then begging her to let me cum until my hot breath rasps in my throat.

She's struggling and protesting as I fumble with the silk and to be honest, this is a spur of the moment thing, I've not really got a plan, I'm just interested to see what it feels like to be in charge for a change. But if this is going to be the last time, I want to make sure I get what I want, and perhaps it's her turn to do what I want, to focus on my pleasure.

"Come on, stop it," she complains, still trying to pull away and we perform a brief dance, but I find I'm able to hold both slender wrists in one hand and I can't suppress a little victorious grunt as I pull the silk tight and tie it in a neat knot as I've watched her do so many times.

"John, stop fooling around, you know this just isn't you," she says as I spin her around to face me, but for the first time I can see the doubt clouding her grey eyes as I briefly kneel in front of her, slide her panties down over her long legs and toss them aside. She watches as I pull the free-standing mirror closer to the bed and struggles as I roughly pull her onto the bed, positioning her so that she's kneeling and facing it.

"Come on John, we both know it's better when I tie you up," she whines, sounding unusually petulant.

"You think it's better for me?" I say, as I kneel behind her and fold her arms so that they're in the small of her back, sandwiched between her back and the lean muscle of my stomach. I feel her warmth as I slide an arm around her waist and draw her tight against me.

"Yes, come on, stop fooling around," she continues, easing back against me.

"Tell you what, if you're a good girl and stop complaining maybe I'll let you tie me up later," I counter.

"A good girl, huh? I think you prefer it when I'm bad," she said and I feel her bound hands sliding lower and fondling my thighs beneath my jeans.

"You certainly are bad," I say, running my fingers through a wave of her thick, auburn hair, easing her head to one side and planting a line of soft kisses along the graceful curve of her neck. I lightly brush my lips against the soft pale skin of her shoulder and I can feel her shiver.

I decide I like this rather dominant position. With her hands trapped behind her back (and naughtily trying to stroke my cock through the rough denim of my jeans), I'm able to take my time, my lips lingering on her neck as I caress her arms and ease her knees a little further apart, lightly running my nails along the inside of her thighs. I slide my hands up over the curve of her belly and cup her full breasts in my hands, gently weighing them, my fingers dimpling the soft flesh as I squeeze them. I hear her sigh and we both watch in the mirror as I gently squeeze them, drawing my thumbs across her large rosy nipples, feeling them begin to respond.

At the same time, I continue to kiss her neck and shoulders, inhaling her rich fragrance, some kind of fruity body lotion and the coconut scent of her hair. She sighs softly as I toy with her, making her lick my fingers and drawing wet circles around her nipples, then slowly strumming them with my fingers. We both watch in the mirror as I gently pinch them till they're good and hard. Despite all her protests, her body language is telling me that she's enjoying being the one tied up for a change.

"Oh John," she sighs as I suck at her earlobe, and move one hand lower, sliding it between her thighs, caressing her there, my fingers tracing the swollen contours of her labia as I pluck at her plump nipples till I feel a little moisture accumulate.

"Mmm, I could spend all night playing with these gorgeous boobs, I think I like you being all helpless, I could do anything to you," I whisper huskily, my lips next to her ear as I roll one of her plump nipples between a slick thumb and forefinger, squeezing it till she groans happily.

I'm liking being in control for a change, and I squeeze one of her breasts into a tight cone and flick a wet finger across her tight nipple as she mews with hot pleasure.

"Yes," she sighs as she tilts her head back, twisting towards me and I can't resist kissing her glossy lips, drawing her into a deep soul kiss, our tongues entwined as I repeat the trick with her other nipple, flicking and pinching the sensitive peak until I draw a muffled gasp.

It's been several weeks since I've been over, and as my fingers massage her soft, pink folds I can feel her quickly becoming aroused, her body responsive to the slightest touch. Before long, I feel her hips undulating, pressing against my fingers, chasing the intense sensations.

"Oh fuck," she moans as I spread her engorged folds when a thumb and forefinger and explore the moist, swollen pinkness within with a fingertip.

"Mmm, you're getting lovely and wet, I thought you didn't like being tied up," I taunt as I massage her moist folds in slow circles.

"Fuck you," she gasps defiantly.

"Temper, temper," I chuckle throatily as I nibble at her earlobe.

She replies with a longing moan, a mixture of frustration and arousal as I tease her hot body.

"After you cum, I'm going to make you suck my cock," I whisper, as I run a finger along her silky slit and circle her tight entrance.

"No," she gasps, sounding a little breathless as I use the pads of my fingers to caress her there, moving them in tight little circles as she moans encouragingly.

"And after you've sucked me off, I'm going to force my cock into this lovely wet pussy," I continue as her moans become a little more needy and I move my fingers a little faster. I ease the tip of my finger inside her tight hole then spread her copious juices along the length of her hot slit. Her moans grow louder as I find the little nub at the top of her silky slit, gently circling it at first, then lightly strumming it with a wet fingertip.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking this hot little pussy," I whisper hoarsely as I trace intricate little patterns over her clit.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this role reversal, and it's evident that Madeleine is too. Now that she's tied and helpless all of her usual confidence has drained away and I can sense that she's enjoying the submissive feeling of being under my control for once, moaning and writhing restlessly as I toy with her helpless body.

"Yes, yes, please fuck me," she mews as I rub her a little harder now, sensing that she's getting close. The sound of her desperate pleas for satisfaction make me smile. Now she knows how I feel.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you alright, I'm going to fuck you good and hard," I say as I roll one of her bullet-hard nipples between my fingers and rub at her engorged lips, rubbing fast and hard now as her chest heaves and her breath rasps in her throat.

"Yes, don't stop," she gasps, her body tense, her body pressing against mine as I rub her harder and harder, her breathing hot and ragged now, her sobbing gasps reaching a shrill crescendo.

"Yes, yes!" she squeals happily as she cums with a loud sigh of pure ecstasy, her hips bucking hard against my hand. I wrap my arms around her hot, damp body and press my lips against her shoulder tasting her salty skin. In the mirror, I can see her flushed face twisted in ecstasy and feel her tremble violently as the waves of euphoric heat surge through her, and somehow it feels like I'm sharing some of her pleasure. I hold her close till her breathing returns to normal.

My legs feel a little stiff as I get up and quickly pull off the rest of my clothes. I kneel on the bed naked and watch as Madeleine shuffles around on her knees, nearly losing her balance as she turns to face me. She smiles as she watches me stroke my cock, watching me get it hard for her.

"Your turn," I prompt, sliding a hand along her chin and tilting her face upwards.

"What if I don't want to?" she says with a grin, always the tease.

"Oh, I don't think you have much of a choice," I say, playing along with her as I stand awkwardly on the bed and roughly pull her closer.

She struggles half-heartedly as she kneels before me, looking up at me with those playful grey eyes which slide down my body till they're level with my almost painfully hard cock swaying a few inches from her face. I slide a hand though her thick, glossy hair which glows coppery red in the waning sunshine, and hold her head steady, making her watch as I wrap my fingers around my thick cock and stroke my thick shaft. She remains still as I press the bulbous head against her teasing, plump lips.

Her lips remain closed and she looks up at me defiantly until I tug her hair a little harder and a soft mew escapes her lips, and I take my chance, easing myself inside. I groan, a low, long growl of pleasure as I feel those pliant lips wrapped around my throbbing shaft, my cock easing into the warm, silky haven of her mouth.

She sucks at me, her cheeks hollowing as she draws me deeper, her head bobbing as those soft lips slide up and down my pulsing cock. I sweep her thick hair away so I can get a good look at her, and she looks up at me with a neutral expression as a throaty moan escapes my dry lips.

"Mmm, such a good little cocksucker,"I say as I watch her ease back a little and run her pink tongue along my throbbing length. "Maybe I should have tied you up before."

I'm not lying, she really is good at this. Despite her apparent reluctance, she seems to be enjoying it, making muffled moaning noises and I feel my arousal surge as I watch her tongue swirl around my tingling head then suck the tip into her mouth once more. There's something deeply erotic about watching this woman who's usually so in control struggling to pleasure me for a change, and also struggling to keep her balance with her hands still tied behind her back.

I can't resist grasping the back of her neck, holding her steady as I slide my cock slowly in and out of her mouth, those plump lips sliding smoothly along my shaft. There's flash of anger in those big eyes as I fuck her mouth like this but with her hands still tied there's little she can do and I take my time, watching my throbbing shaft disappear inside her mouth and savouring the feeling of those plump lips. I'd love to carry on like this and perhaps end this little game by cumming copiously over her face or those lovely boobs and yet I know, deep down that I really want to give her the good, hard fucking that I'd promised.

I reluctantly run a hand along her chin and ease those wicked lips from my straining prick with a wet sucking sound and she looks up again, a thin silvery dribble of saliva dripping from her lips. Grasping her by the shoulders I twist her around and bend her over so that her face is pressed into the colourful duvet, her lovely arse stuck in the air as I roughly pull her knees wide apart. I can't resist pulling her hands up a little and spanking one of her well-rounded buttocks, the erotic slapping sound followed quickly by a muffled squeal. The silk is still wound tightly around her slim wrists and the fact that she's helpless makes me even more aroused. I could do anything with her. I could spank her till her buttocks are red and yet her pussy is just too tempting. I feel my prick swell as I position myself between her legs.

My fat shaft is slick with her saliva. I'd love to tease her a while to get my own back for all the times she's made me beg for my pleasure, but I just can't resist the sight of those invitingly wet pussy lips peaking out from between her fleshy buttocks. We both groan as I ease the tip of my sturdy cock into her tight, clasping hole, savouring the feel of her clasping wetness as I slide a little deeper. She moans as I ease out, almost sounding disappointed before I thrust back in again. I pull her upright, wrapping an arm around her stomach, my hand massaging one of her pillowy boobs, my lips kissing and nipping at the pale skin of her shoulder. I grasp her thick hair, pulling her head up gently but firmly, making her watch the mirror as I ease in and out. I slowly fuck her at first, smoothly in, smoothly out, wanting to savour the feeling of being in control, wanting to pace myself, easing a little deeper with each stroke, loving the feel of her slick pussy caressing me.

12